Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000)
    How do you guys bring up the topic of who pays the bill when out with a girl?

Just flat out tell her straight that you will only be paying for half?

Here in the UK, after a paying for the 1st date Im yet to meet a girl who has offered to pay for her share for any other dates.

I just pay and then move on and find someone else.

a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000) a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000) a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000) a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000) a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000) a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000) a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000) a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000) a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000) a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000) a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by LeftNut View Post

Here in the UK, after a paying for the 1st date Im yet to meet a girl who has offered to pay for her share for any other dates.

the OP is from the UK.....

~Mad Man of the Sea~ MacGyverDel's Avatar
    MacGyverDel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MacGyverDel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MacGyverDel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MacGyverDel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MacGyverDel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MacGyverDel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MacGyverDel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MacGyverDel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MacGyverDel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MacGyverDel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MacGyverDel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Cool I sea

IMO it would depend on what the date is wearing as to whether a fee is required.

Make sense?
    *More than just Muscle*

~~~ Just Do It! ~~~

Healthy Body Healthy Mind

Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MacgyverDel View Post
    IMO it would depend on what the date is wearing as to whether a fee is required.

Make sense?

**BOOM!** Money for Halloween dinner date everywhere.

Such is the only acceptable time to date a witch.
    Virtus Vera Nobilitas Est

Pure gold does not fear the test of fire.

LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000) LeftNut is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by a_new_g View Post
    the OP is from the UK.....
    Yeah but is he not talking about his GF of 10 months?

I mean girls who you've gone out a couple times with.

Im just not sure how to bring the subject up.

a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000) a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000) a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000) a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000) a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000) a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000) a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000) a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000) a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000) a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000) a_new_g is a name known to all. (+5000)

Make sense?
    it's always great when del posts

MacGyverDel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MacGyverDel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MacGyverDel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MacGyverDel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MacGyverDel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MacGyverDel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MacGyverDel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MacGyverDel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MacGyverDel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MacGyverDel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MacGyverDel has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Jaw-Knee View Post

**BOOM!** Money for Halloween dinner date everywhere.

Such is the only acceptable time to date a witch.
    A pair of witches sharing a broom would be twice the trouble and a lot more fun. (but who pays?)
    *More than just Muscle*

~~~ Just Do It! ~~~

Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scarface2883 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by LeftNut View Post

I'll tell you this. I went on a date to McDonald's with a girl. I never had any intention of paying for her food. I was gonna pay mine and if she expected me to pay for hers, I would never go out with her again. Well, when I was about to pay for my food, she says "I got it." I told her I wanted to pay for my food, but she told me "I got it" again. She paid for my stuff. Granted, it was only McDonald's but it was pretty cool having a girl buy things for me.

Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    A pair of witches sharing a broom would be twice the trouble and a lot more fun. (but who pays?)
    Fire burn, cauldron bubble... (yes euphemism)

Wing of bat and water of dog.

But all puns, euphemisms and Shakespeare-mangling aside... If there were something in it for me and dinner weren't too expensive--prioritized in that order, too--I'd pay.

Originally Posted by ryannath View Post
    I'll tell you this. I went on a date to McDonald's with a girl. I never had any intention of paying for her food. I was gonna pay mine and if she expected me to pay for hers, I would never go out with her again. Well, when I was about to pay for my food, she says "I got it." I told her I wanted to pay for my food, but she told me "I got it" again. She paid for my stuff. Granted, it was only McDonald's but it was pretty cool having a girl buy things for me.
    Being an ole fart myself I have had a problem adapting to a situation like that but it is very admirable as far as I'm concerned and certainly acceptable I sea these days.
    *More than just Muscle*

~~~ Just Do It! ~~~

lbs1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lbs1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lbs1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lbs1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lbs1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lbs1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lbs1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lbs1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lbs1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lbs1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lbs1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by tmac4real View Post
    So do you just tell the waiter that you ant seperate bills, doesnt it get awkward?
    I couldn't help replying on this thread but I have story relating to this question.

About a year before I met my wife I went out on a date. There was good conversation and I thought there was good chemistry.

About 5-10 minutes before the bill arrives she tells me that she is not interested in me and wanted to remain "just friends". I thanked her for her honesty and when the waiter walked by I asked him to separate the bill. Somehow she didn't hear me make the request.

When the two bills arrived she looked at me with this "WTF!?!?" look on her face. I calmly said "We are just friends. Friends split the check."

You should have seen the look on the waiter's face. He wanted to bust out laughing.

Originally Posted by lbs1 View Post
    I couldn't help replying on this thread but I have story relating to this question.

About a year before I met my wife I went out on a date. There was good conversation and I thought there was good chemistry.

About 5-10 minutes before the bill arrives she tells me that she is not interested in me and wanted to remain "just friends". I thanked her for her honesty and when the waiter walked by I asked him to separate the bill. Somehow she didn't hear me make the request.

When the two bills arrived she looked at me with this "WTF!?!?" look on her face. I calmly said "We are just friends. Friends split the check."

You should have seen the look on the waiter's face. He wanted to bust out laughing.
    Dude.

Fuckin' heroic **** right there.

Nice.

I'll burn your fkn house JACKIECHANFAN's Avatar
    JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JACKIECHANFAN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    First two dates. That's it.

Originally Posted by lbs1 View Post

damnit! reps on recharge... lol

Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JACKIECHANFAN View Post
    First two dates. That's it.
    I figure if I ask, I should be prepared to pay. If I've been "dating" them for a while, I'd expect them to either pay every other time, or pay for themselves. At least offer to pay.

On a 1st date, I'd probably pay...Hence why most 1st dates involved almost no $$ as time went on.

The old fashion "the guy should always pay" is bull****. Back when women made almost no $$, ok. But come on, it's 2007. Ladies, bring some damn money on your date, or offer to pay for a 2nd date. IMO it should replace the antequated locked door test (from A Bronx Tale). Woman reaches for her purse when the bill arrives (even if the guy pays), she's a keeper.

Originally Posted by Kaptn Krunch View Post
    I figure if I ask, I should be prepared to pay. If I've been "dating" them for a while, I'd expect them to either pay every other time, or pay for themselves. At least offer to pay.

On a 1st date, I'd probably pay...Hence why most 1st dates involved almost no $$ as time went on.

The old fashion "the guy should always pay" is bull****. Back when women made almost no $$, ok. But come on, it's 2007. Ladies, bring some damn money on your date, or offer to pay for a 2nd date. IMO it should replace the antequated locked door test (from A Bronx Tale). Woman reaches for her purse when the bill arrives (even if the guy pays), she's a keeper.

sorry we scared off and negged EM into the red. did ya read it? hahaha

Registered User comebakthursday's Avatar
    comebakthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10) comebakthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10) comebakthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10) comebakthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10) comebakthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10) comebakthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10) comebakthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10) comebakthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10) comebakthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10) comebakthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10) comebakthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    And once again, Buttons demonstrates her sensibility. I'm impressed. (no nuthug)

Tell me, do you also believe in equal opportunity? If so, then this post reveals you to be a hypocrite.

There's a difference between being cheap and not having class, brah. Why should men pay for everything if women are going to bitch about empowerment?

I havn't posed in this thread in a LONG time, last time i activly posted in here were when geno and amris were much more active in it. I havnt read many post lately, but i think there was a little more "sence" in the threads then.

Im not trying to start an e-fight, im really not into that ****, i just wanted to point out a few things.

Iv known A LOT of guys like you. Theres nothing wrong with the way you see relationships, God knows i have the same views. Im traditional yet i know when to put my foot down when i feel a girl might be "disrespecting" me, and i only tolerate so much.

As for your "equal opportunity" comment, equal opportunity is a matter of DISCRIMINATION. The belief that a guy should pay for everything is purely tradition. The act of discrimination is "of, or making a distinction in favor of or against". I could be wrong, and probably am in some cases(few and far between), but i highly doubt that girls that believe guys should pay think it because they are "making a distinction against" because they have a penis. Girls are RAISED that way, it's part of conditioning, watching parents and other relationships interact. It hardly has anything to do with discrimination.

I was right where you were a year or so ago, i thought i had to "enforce" power because all women were out to take it from men. And in A LOT of cases, thats true, but iv come to find that in all cases that women act like that is because MEN LET THEM. You and only you make a choice as to whether you will allow yourself to be in such a relationship, don't bitch at women. If women are like that it's because they were raised like that, there relationship examples growing up were such as those she goes into.

Bitching about a women bitching about empowerment is the same as a women bitching about a man being prideful around his family. It's just a conditioning. Men have to take on that role to show others how they feel around and about their families. It's something a boy is taught in most cases by his father.

Not every women out there is out to be in a relationship with a guy and take charge of everything, theres plenty of women waiting for the right man to come along and take charge for the both of them.

Sorry my friends blasting the tv so that all came out really blah because i could concentrate.
    Semper Fidelis.

Mean, Lean & Clean Inc. WhiteCollarBoy's Avatar
    WhiteCollarBoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhiteCollarBoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhiteCollarBoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhiteCollarBoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhiteCollarBoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhiteCollarBoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhiteCollarBoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhiteCollarBoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhiteCollarBoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhiteCollarBoy will become famous soon enough. (+50) WhiteCollarBoy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ElishiaMarie View Post
    This is a REAL MAN everyone. At least there are some left.....
    Maybe you should be a real woman and stick to blow jobs and washing the dishes.

Gotta love it when a woman wants the cake and wants to eat it too, so to speak.

Equal rights = equal responsibility.
    "The point is, ladies and gentleman, that greed, for lack of a better word, is good. Greed is right, greed works. Greed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit. Greed, in all of its forms; greed for life, for money, for love, knowledge has marked the upward surge of mankind."

comebakthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10) comebakthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10) comebakthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10) comebakthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10) comebakthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10) comebakthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10) comebakthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10) comebakthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10) comebakthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10) comebakthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10) comebakthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Oh, but didn't you get the memo? Apparently, and according to the "modern" woman, the ability to take all a man's money is what makes women worth being with.

Tell me, ElishiaMarie--what do you contribute in exchange for your man footing the bill?
    Both me and my gf after 2 1/2 years have pretty established positions in our relationship. If i didn't insist 98% percent of the time, my gf would pay for EVERYTHING, i guarantee, even my freaking car gas haha.

Im not standing up for anyone who believes a guy should pay for everything, it's utter bull ****. I do believe to allow every relationship decide for themselves, bitching about women wanting power and everything else will change NOTHING, EVER, take my word for it.
    Semper Fidelis.

Originally Posted by comebakthursday View Post
    I havn't posed in this thread in a LONG time, last time i activly posted in here were when geno and amris were much more active in it. I havnt read many post lately, but i think there was a little more "sence" in the threads then.

Im not trying to start an e-fight, im really not into that ****, i just wanted to point out a few things.
    I'll do my best to write without passion.

Iv known A LOT of guys like you. Theres nothing wrong with the way you see relationships, God knows i have the same views. Im traditional yet i know when to put my foot down when i feel a girl might be "disrespecting" me, and i only tolerate so much.

As for your "equal opportunity" comment, equal opportunity is a matter of DISCRIMINATION. The belief that a guy should pay for everything is purely tradition. The act of discrimination is "of, or making a distinction in favor of or against". I could be wrong, and probably am in some cases(few and far between), but i highly doubt that girls that believe guys should pay think it because they are "making a distinction against" because they have a penis. Girls are RAISED that way, it's part of conditioning, watching parents and other relationships interact. It hardly has anything to do with discrimination.
    I see what you're saying concerning gender discrimination. Still, if women are going to yammer on about equal opportunity in other aspects of society then they should be given equal opportunity to pay for dates. (No disrespect, wimminz--you know it's the femnags I truly had. )

I was right where you were a year or so ago, i thought i had to "enforce" power because all women were out to take it from men. And in A LOT of cases, thats true, but iv come to find that in all cases that women act like that is because MEN LET THEM. You and only you make a choice as to whether you will allow yourself to be in such a relationship, don't bitch at women. If women are like that it's because they were raised like that, there relationship examples growing up were such as those she goes into.
    The feminazis argue in such a way that they know will influence women. Plenty of women tend to listen to other women, even if what some women have to say is unjust or retarded. There are lots of femnags out there who weren't raised to be femnags.

Bitching about a women bitching about empowerment is the same as a women bitching about a man being prideful around his family. It's just a conditioning. Men have to take on that role to show others how they feel around and about their families. It's something a boy is taught in most cases by his father.
    I'm not following you. Do you mean that bitching about femnags bitching about empowerment and entitlement doesn't make sense? If so, then no--it makes plenty of sense. They haven't earned what they're whining and screaming about to get.

Not every women out there is out to be in a relationship with a guy and take charge of everything, theres plenty of women waiting for the right man to come along and take charge for the both of them.
    I didn't say that every woman was. I was attacking the type of woman who expects the man to play to her whims--including her monetary ones--if he wants her to do anything for him. It certainly isn't fair.

Originally Posted by comebakthursday View Post
    Both me and my gf after 2 1/2 years have pretty established positions in our relationship. If i didn't insist 98% percent of the time, my gf would pay for EVERYTHING, i guarantee, even my freaking car gas haha.

Im not standing up for anyone who believes a guy should pay for everything, it's utter bull ****. I do believe to allow every relationship decide for themselves, bitching about women wanting power and everything else will change NOTHING, EVER, take my word for it.
    I disagree. When men come to their senses about these sorts of things, these sorts of things change. I may not be able to change the views of the women who do nothing but bitch, but I can get the point across to men that they shouldn't be settling for less.
    Last edited by Jaw-Knee; 10-09-2007 at 02:13 PM.

Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaptn Krunch is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by a_new_g View Post

sorry we scared off and negged EM into the red. did ya read it? hahaha
    Wow, a woman on BB.com in the red? I think hell just froze over.

pfffft after reading through your thread, apparently it wasn't the first time.

wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    there's tons of "women" on bb.com in the red
    "Those giraffes you sold me, they won't mate. They just walk around, eating, and not mating. You sold me... queer giraffes. I want my money back."

#le journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2539051

Originally Posted by wannaBmoy View Post
    lolz0rz @ "wimminz" with pen0rz.

Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Revolver45 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've kind of changed my mind on this issue. I went out with a girl for the 2nd time yesterday, took her mini-golfing, out for a drink on a patio, and then to a corn maze and then back to her place to watch a movie and we had a blast. She paid for both of us to go mini-golfing, and paid her own way into the corn maze depsite the fact that I insisted I pay. I find it's a lot nicer, there's no fear that she's trying to take advantage of you or is just milking you for some entertainment, it's more of a sign that she actually enjoys your company and wants to be there. So IMO, it can go either way now.
    Blue jays/Spartans/Colts

Rick_Trahan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rick_Trahan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rick_Trahan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rick_Trahan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rick_Trahan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rick_Trahan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rick_Trahan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rick_Trahan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rick_Trahan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rick_Trahan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rick_Trahan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question What about at the bar??

What about at the bar???
    This can be really expensive upwards to 50$ a night.
    Oh and I always pay for dinner.
    Viking Power!

Originally Posted by wannaBmoy View Post
    Every real woman on bb.com goes into the red once a month too.

wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wannaBmoy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Every real woman on bb.com goes into the red once a month too.
    I see what you did there
    "Those giraffes you sold me, they won't mate. They just walk around, eating, and not mating. You sold me... queer giraffes. I want my money back."

I'll do my best to write without passion.

I see what you're saying concerning gender discrimination. Still, if women are going to yammer on about equal opportunity in other aspects of society then they should be given equal opportunity to pay for dates. (No disrespect, wimminz--you know it's the femnags I truly had. )

The feminazis argue in such a way that they know will influence women. Plenty of women tend to listen to other women, even if what some women have to say is unjust or retarded. There are lots of femnags out there who weren't raised to be femnags.

I'm not following you. Do you mean that bitching about femnags bitching about empowerment and entitlement doesn't make sense? If so, then no--it makes plenty of sense. They haven't earned what they're whining and screaming about to get.

I didn't say that every woman was. I was attacking the type of woman who expects the man to play to her whims--including her monetary ones--if he wants her to do anything for him. It certainly isn't fair.

Ok im sorry but im not sure on what a "femnag is", i guess im a little behind in here.

Im not sure if you exactly understood my few sentences on your "equal opportunity" comment. What i was trying to state was that using the term "equal opportunity", by definition is incorrect. By someone not believeing in equal opportunity is them discriminating against because of the persons gender/race/ethinticity etc.(in this case gender). What i was trying to say is that i dont believe women act like that out of discrimination, just pure upbringing(not defending or attacking it either way).

As for women influencing other women, you are absolutely correct. It is a sad but certain truth in the world. I think it goes beyond psychological and becomes chemical(e.g. dominance, such as womens cycles falling in line behind others as a result of dominating hormones).

I did not mean that bitching about women bitching about empowerment makes no sence, it no doubt has a very clear point. My point although was that men bitching about something like that is like women bitching about men in a family being prideful, it's just another one of those certain things that are instilled in the individual at youth, in most cases because of their parents so why waste breath talking or time typing about it.

Well im sorry but it was somewhat confusing as to whether you were talking about all women or just some, your comments are directed towards "women", i dont think you have specified on what women or how many.

I just want to state for the record, i am NOT a feminist and it's become obvious how you think and your personal views, i just wanted to clarify on some of the ways you stated them.

Also sorry about not posting within your post, i forgot how to break a post up and comment back under certain post.
    Semper Fidelis.

lolz0rz @ "wimminz" with pen0rz.
    isn't this what you is