BrooklynBound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrooklynBound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrooklynBound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrooklynBound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrooklynBound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrooklynBound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrooklynBound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrooklynBound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrooklynBound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrooklynBound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BrooklynBound has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how do you tell the difference between a bloat and fat gain?

sometimes i think i gained belly fat, but then within a day or two i'm back to normal. is there any way to tell?

Cynical_Simian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cynical_Simian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cynical_Simian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cynical_Simian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cynical_Simian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cynical_Simian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cynical_Simian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cynical_Simian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cynical_Simian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cynical_Simian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cynical_Simian is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Well, the fact that you return to normal would seem to be a good indicator that it's water retention. Checking for changes in BF% and weight (a big increase that disappears in a day or two would again be a sign of bloating) would also help you figure out whether what you're seeing in the mirror is fat or just bloating.

BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    See how you look in the very morning, just as you wake up. You shouldn't be bloated at all.
    On top of my game, and it don't stop til my hip don't hop anymore.