Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Girl problems?

sparkplug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Girl problems?

Does anyone have girl problems at all? I have a really nice personality , i care about girls and want a good relationship. I talk to them, cut up with them and everything. Also since this is a bbuilding website im pretty built too for a 16 year old. But these girls are going for guys on first look basis, which never happens for me, and also they like guys that are pot heads and are skinny as crap, and they are supposedly "built" and so sexy . Well anyways this doesnt have to do with being built or not, but im just saying what are these girls thinking? I believe myself to be a pretty well rounded guy with a great personality and everything else. Whats wrong?
    With God all things are possible

That which doesnt kill you only makes you stronger- Friedrich Nietze

Bodybuilding is a journey, so never think you know it all

MJ= Jordan, not Jackson mjfan12's Avatar
    mjfan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mjfan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mjfan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mjfan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mjfan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mjfan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mjfan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mjfan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mjfan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mjfan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mjfan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    same predicament here.

I havent figured them out.

(no homo is implied) keepemseparated's Avatar
    keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You're probably too shy. That's my problem...
    "Ignore the ramblings of the ignorant, and step on or over their crumpled bodies as you make your way to the top of the mountain. Eat upon their flesh for fuel and through your determination and will, banish them to obscurity anda life of complacency and self righteousness that is the hell in which they live."

-Richard Safreed

darksports56 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darksports56 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darksports56 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darksports56 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darksports56 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darksports56 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darksports56 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darksports56 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darksports56 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darksports56 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) darksports56 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ur obviously into the wrong group of girls then. if there into pot heads then thats the type of guys they like and there not even looking at u.either taht or they think ur to nice of a guy to ever look at them like that,make a move ull be surprised.

BigMace255 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigMace255 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigMace255 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigMace255 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigMace255 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigMace255 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigMace255 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigMace255 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigMace255 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigMace255 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigMace255 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by sparkplug
    Does anyone have girl problems at all? I have a really nice personality , i care about girls and want a good relationship. I talk to them, cut up with them and everything. Also since this is a bbuilding website im pretty built too for a 16 year old. But these girls are going for guys on first look basis, which never happens for me, and also they like guys that are pot heads and are skinny as crap, and they are supposedly "built" and so sexy . Well anyways this doesnt have to do with being built or not, but im just saying what are these girls thinking? I believe myself to be a pretty well rounded guy with a great personality and everything else. Whats wrong?

Most girls like the skinny bitch model look. There are plenty of different kinds of girls and guys, but a fad these days is that girls like ***gy, skinny, weak guys, who (in some cases) actually wear girl's pants (emo, anyone?) It's my guess that actual women, not girls, appreciate the dedication and hard work someone has to put in to build a good body. I'm about your age, so I'm kind of hoping my theory pans out haha (I've got sort of the same problem as you, all the girls my age fall for the skinny ass kids who have a 6pack just because they have like 7% body fat all the time, but never work out)
    Work hard, play harder, lift hardest.

MJ= Jordan, not Jackson mjfan12's Avatar
    mjfan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mjfan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mjfan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mjfan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mjfan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mjfan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mjfan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mjfan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mjfan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mjfan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mjfan12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by keepemseparated
    You're probably too shy. That's my problem...
    Yes.

My biggest problem!!

I'm such a shy loser, hot girls intimidate me. They shoudn't, but they do.

yes lol the "six pack" thing hahah i was about to put that im my original post. these girls dont even know what real six pack is haha! but yea they like these little guys that supposedly have six packs to there believing. but in my opinion what good is a six pack if you dont have anything else to go with it?

flab 2 fab has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flab 2 fab has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flab 2 fab has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flab 2 fab has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flab 2 fab has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flab 2 fab has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flab 2 fab has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flab 2 fab has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flab 2 fab has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flab 2 fab has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) flab 2 fab has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bro if your only 16 dont worry about trying to figure them out. I've been around only ashort time longer then you as im only 21, but been thru alot and you'll never figure them out. Just try to have open relationships where you have good communication and avoid the stupid problems that holding back what you think and feel will lead to. Plus bro your 16 have fun and live it up before you want to settle down. A GF is fun to have but you will learn to love your independence when u get stuck in a relationship that is no good. Have fun and be free, and dont forget to be smart about your decicions and never change who you are for any female or anybody @ that.

Born2BeBuilt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Born2BeBuilt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Born2BeBuilt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Born2BeBuilt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Born2BeBuilt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Born2BeBuilt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ok...1st of all...everything i tell you has no fact and its all opinion since none of this can be fact....2nd...i dont know you so i cant tell you exactly wats wrong...

my guess is nothing is wrong with you....just the girls...not to blame it on them but man dont be so worried about finding the right girl just enjoy life and stay nice and mature the way u are now (i dont know if u are for sure but u really sound alot more mature than most other fellow 16 year olds i know) the right one will come and if those girls dont like YOU then they probably arent good enough for you anyway and u wouldnt like them and all that wouldnt work out.

So to sum it all up...enjoy life and dont worry about it so much...it takes some time to find someone thats really worth it, so dont just jump the gun...

and oh ya...i dont think you have this problem but from what ive heard b4 many other guys on this forum seem to have it. Dont expect girls to like you because of your physique because after all that is hardly what they look for in my opinion, its just a plus. If thats all they do like u for...then they are not exactly the best gf to have...someday you wont have that physique.

oh i dont flaunt my body that much. Girls can tell though that im built with just clothes on , some have made comments about it. I dont even wear tank tops. HAha im waitin for that right moment when those skinny dudes are around then ill take my shirt off and putem to shame and let all these stupid girls know what theyve been missing. And also im not shy but i am really nice, idunoo if girls like that or not

yea i dont want a girl that likes me just for my body. Yes i try to act a little more mature than i should be at this age because im tryin to bag them older chicks lol but anyway haha yea im not really looking for something serious right now, i just want to have fun, but i would like a girl i could spend time and cuddle up and watch a movie with every now and then you know?

Born2BeBuilt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Born2BeBuilt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Born2BeBuilt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Born2BeBuilt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Born2BeBuilt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Born2BeBuilt has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    man i know exactly how u feel...i felt (and still feel) that way until i found my girl friend...she likes my body and all but what i like about her most is that she likes me for who i am u know?

btw i think being nice is wat MOST girls want but alil bad side....however i dont really think about this anymore since i have mine. we also are not talking about most girls...we are talking about the certain kind of girl u want...u gotta think about that

i think that youll find a girl that is as nice as u are and will like u for ur nice side...u dotn want to turn bad just to get a girl and then she turns around and doesnt like nice guys at all u know? then ur just not being urself. most girls that like bad guys are either looking for someone that they can see once...and only once..mostly just a fling...and the ones that do like bad guys for a long time seem to have problems that lead back to stuff that has happend to them as kids and will be problems later in life also.

ull find someone who likes u for u and how u are pretty soon i think
    Last edited by Born2BeBuilt; 05-29-2005 at 08:04 PM.

BigKlosk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigKlosk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigKlosk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigKlosk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigKlosk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigKlosk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigKlosk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Born2BeBuilt
    man i know exactly how u feel...i felt (and still feel) that way until i found my girl friend...she likes my body and all but what i like about her most is that she likes me for who i am u know?

btw i think being nice is wat MOST girls want but alil bad side....however i dont really think about this anymore since i have mine. we also are not talking about most girls...we are talking about the certain kind of girl u want...u gotta think about that

i think that youll find a girl that is as nice as u are and will like u for ur nice side...u dotn want to turn bad just to get a girl and then she turns around and doesnt like nice guys at all u know? then ur just not being urself

ull find someone who likes u for u and how u are pretty soon i think
    good post...I agree. You can't be a push over. Be nice, but be confident and flirt around. Most hot girls don't like a guy who is just super nice. They like the chase. I think it's just something everyone learns through experience

Gotta love leg days. addicted toSIZE's Avatar
    addicted toSIZE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) addicted toSIZE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    when looking for the right girl the important thing is to find one that makes you happy and who you like for who she is. Regardless whether your friends or the rest of the school think shes hott or whatever, if you do then thats all that matters.
    5'11",190 lbs, 13%+ BF, 16" arms,250 bench, 370 squat, 350 deadlift, 4.9 -40 yard dash, 4.1- pro agility. Yeah im fat but i cant afford to cut because of football.

Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    treat them the worst possible way and they will love you for it. haven't figured out why that is and none of my chick friends can explain it to me. they just like being treated like ****.

kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    girls..... the ancient mystery.

Men, ESPECIALLY BB'S will never figure them out.

the best thing for us to do is just nod and go along with it. as for pot head man.....

the right girl will come. Hey, maybe she will be a body builder too.
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer
    BJ Penn > You

GO COWBOYS!!

kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kingarty is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by addicted toSIZE
    when looking for the right girl the important thing is to find one that makes you happy and who you like for who she is. Regardless whether your friends or the rest of the school think shes hott or whatever, if you do then thats all that matters.

Soo true. keep in mind that friends who hold things against your troat for self-pleasure are no friends. (friends who make fun of you for liking someone ugly, weird, etc. are not friends.)
    Last edited by kingarty; 05-30-2005 at 10:46 AM.
    NASM Certified Personal Trainer
    BJ Penn > You

GO COWBOYS!!

Originally Posted by Sebstar
    treat them the worst possible way and they will love you for it. haven't figured out why that is and none of my chick friends can explain it to me. they just like being treated like ****.
    wow man u should feel good about urself for giving every1 very unintelligent information..thankyou, for now we are all dumber than we were b4 we came into this post

this way of "getting girls" is very immature and will lead u into nothing good...no offence u to man

Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000) Martial-Artist is a complete loser! (-2000)

yeah you're problem is you're not surrounded by friends that have game. find popular ppl and go hang w/ them. get some nice name brand shirts, nice loose fitting jeans, some nice brown comfy shoes from the buckle or anywhere you like, get some cologne. it's all about who you're around and if you can dance.

you gotta have enought guts to talk to them, but if u got friends who aren't afraid of approaching women then that's 3/4 the battle right there. let them do it and steal the girls from them.
    I'm back baby and I'm not goin' anywhere! The Original Martial-Artist has returned to take his rightful place atop the forums once again

Train your ass off and eat right there are no shortcuts in this game of bodybuilding

Taern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Taern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Personally my theory is what girls like comes in waves, changing over time. Like the current thing now is long hair on guys. Eventually the pot heads will be phased out, replaced by god knows what, maybe even new thing will be guys with huge muscles. Or horrendously fat guys as wide as they are tall. What ever it is, bodybuilders will be here and healthy when the pot heads over dose and die, and when fatties heart fails.
    Height: 5' 10 1/2"
    Weight 205
    Max Bench: 325
    Squat: 470
    Clean: 235

Originally Posted by Martial-Artist
    yeah you're problem is you're not surrounded by friends that have game. find popular ppl and go hang w/ them. get some nice name brand shirts, nice loose fitting jeans, some nice brown comfy shoes from the buckle or anywhere you like, get some cologne. it's all about who you're around and if you can dance.

you gotta have enought guts to talk to them, but if u got friends who aren't afraid of approaching women then that's 3/4 the battle right there. let them do it and steal the girls from them.
    srry man u just seem like a B

micronp450 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by flab 2 fab
    bro if your only 16 dont worry about trying to figure them out. I've been around only ashort time longer then you as im only 21, but been thru alot and you'll never figure them out. Just try to have open relationships where you have good communication and avoid the stupid problems that holding back what you think and feel will lead to. Plus bro your 16 have fun and live it up before you want to settle down. A GF is fun to have but you will learn to love your independence when u get stuck in a relationship that is no good. Have fun and be free, and dont forget to be smart about your decicions and never change who you are for any female or anybody @ that.
    Been lurking for a while, but I had to post. Dude listen to the advice above... I learned all that and more the hard way. Very good post flab... very good... Reps to you bud.

JonBlack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    @Born2BeBuilt

Don't talk about things unless you know what is it you are talking about. Unfortunitely girls have no attraction to "nice" guys whatsoever. I'm sorry to have to say this to you guys, but I'm not much older than you but have been playing this game for quite some time and have quite a bit of experience with girls and finding out what attracts them and what doesn't.

Let me first get something out of the way for you guys, girls don't rate guys on how they look primarily. Girls have a TOTALLY different way of rating men that will never change. Looks do matter, but only in the beginning IMO, you can look great and still get less girls than the confident, cocky guys. This is a very lengthly topic and I'm not going to spend the time typing it all out unless you guys really want to absorb the information, so if you want me to explain I will, if not I won't waste my time. Let me know.

I will however give you a hint.. Women feed off of emotions, women need 2 different types of emotions and they come from 2 different types of men. Unfortunitely "nice" guys give a certain emotion that girls tend to take for granted because its so easily available! The other type of emotion is much more valued to them because its more rare and these emotions are the ones that they trade sex for. Again.. if you guys really want me to go through this I will, just let me know..

HuskerHarry is on a distinguished road. (+10) HuskerHarry is on a distinguished road. (+10) HuskerHarry is on a distinguished road. (+10) HuskerHarry is on a distinguished road. (+10) HuskerHarry is on a distinguished road. (+10) HuskerHarry is on a distinguished road. (+10) HuskerHarry is on a distinguished road. (+10) HuskerHarry is on a distinguished road. (+10) HuskerHarry is on a distinguished road. (+10) HuskerHarry is on a distinguished road. (+10) HuskerHarry is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Continue on Black
    Everything you do, every decision you make, either takes you a step closer or a step further away from your goal. You either grow or you regress; nothing stands still

It goes on...

I rep back

JonBlack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Alright then.. First off let me say something right off the bat.. Don't jump to any conclusions until you've read what I have to say and actually consider it..

First off, before you can realize how to get girls you have to know where you stand with them. There lies many variations but the 2 main groups are as follows..

Alpha Male
    Beta Male

Alpha Male: These guys are confident, self assured, often good looking or naturally fit. They are often people who when young were either rebels or really good at sports. Being one of the 2 gave them extreme self assurance when young and this just multiplied. Women find these men very attractive; they give them emotional thrills.

Beta Male: This is where most of use lie. They are often "nice" to others because they figure by being nice they will be given respect and be liked by others. Women don't find these men attractive because they don't offer any sort of emotional thrill, they are often normal average guys and there are many too choose from.

So where do I lie? You're probably thinking that you don't fit the description of either, well there are variations, i.e. you have a touch of alpha-qualities mixed in with your beta-qualities. Being nice is a beta quality. When you're nice to a women its like saying "I want you to like me", this is a totally wrong mindset when dealing with women. An alpha mindset would be "ME liking you would be a gift to you". One of the biggest differences between the 2 groups is the fact that beta's want others to like them, while alphas don't care what other people think of them and do whatever they feel like, they feel ABOVE others.

This is where people sometimes get offended.. Alpha males feel that women and generally other people are inferior to them; in every way. They go about things in a very confident way and TAKE what they want. Now, I don't suggest acting like a dick to people to get girls but what I'm saying is most guys feel that women are something special, they feel like women are above them. Women can sense this a mile away and once they do sense this they immediately will reject you.

The key to getting girls is being able to have a strong sense of self respect, confidence and the ability to walk away at ANY time. A quote I often say to myself when dealing with a women in the early stages of things is "If you can't walk away from the ass, it owns you." If you show a women that you don't care about her and are able to simply forget about her you instantly move up in her books.

Now let me make something very clear to you guys, I don't strive for relationships with women because at my age they are not natural and mean very little. I advise you all to stay away from relationships at this age and try to learn as much as you can about dealing with many different types of women, you will soon find they all are very similar underneath and all operate the same. A good site you should all checkout is this site http://www.intellectualwhores.com Chances are that if you're a nice guy you're getting "whored" by women because you give them beta emotions.

The thing that you guys have to understand is this:
    Women trade friendship for beta emotions
    Women trade sex for alpha emotions

There is so much more I could go into here but I don't think you all want to read this stuff, and if you're interested in discussing anything with me shoot me a PM and I'll talk to you via AIM or w/e.

Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Born2BeBuilt
    wow man u should feel good about urself for giving every1 very unintelligent information..thankyou, for now we are all dumber than we were b4 we came into this post

this way of "getting girls" is very immature and will lead u into nothing good...no offence u to man
    I haven't done it. It's just what i've been observing. 90% of girls I know have ****ty ****ing boyfriends who lie, cheat and steal and are general dickheads. My friend is doing an experiment right now where he is treating a girl the worst possible way and she is loving it.

and from personal experience, niceness doesnt get you ****. they want a pompous arsehole who loves nothing but himself.

2ill4brasil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2ill4brasil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2ill4brasil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2ill4brasil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2ill4brasil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2ill4brasil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2ill4brasil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2ill4brasil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2ill4brasil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2ill4brasil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 2ill4brasil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by flab 2 fab
    I think the best thing is to have a GF in high school, break up for college (it'll happen anyway), and live it up

thats what I've been doing and it's been going great

as for girls, if ur just trying to get laid just be a sneaky bastard and tell em what they wanna hear. throw some game. and show a sensitive side every now and then. keep em guessing and keep em wanting more.
    or at least thats what i've been told haha
    Body: Ectomorphus
    Sigma: Arees
    Birth day: February 29, 1991
    Max Tricepts Curl: 45 lb's
    Max Bicepts Curl: 78 lb's
    Max BB BP Bench Flat Press. : 305 lb's
    Max Death Lifts: 115 lb's
    B.F.: 8%
    G.F.: Anna
    Height: 5'9
    Width: 3'8
    Length: 3.59"
    Weight: 129.2 lbs (3.2lb gain this bimester)

"A weightlifter desires what mankind aspires... Together what will both jym and steel make of eternity? Nobody knows."
    -One of the greatest mans ever to life

popeye_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) popeye_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) popeye_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) popeye_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) popeye_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) popeye_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) popeye_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) popeye_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) popeye_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) popeye_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) popeye_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I posted virtually the same thread three days ago dude!

Lil_Swolen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lil_Swolen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lil_Swolen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lil_Swolen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lil_Swolen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lil_Swolen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lil_Swolen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lil_Swolen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lil_Swolen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lil_Swolen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lil_Swolen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

you know i would say yout goin after the young girls, the older girls would like what you have to offer rather then the immature ones, so your on good pace, just lookin at the wrong group
    Height 5'7
    Weight 170

Bench 235 LBS
    Decline 245 LBS
    Incline 175 LBS
    Arms 16 Inches
    Leg Press 700 LBS
    Con.Curls 45 LBS

"Pain Is Weakness Leaving The Body"
    "Wars Come And Go But My Soldiers Stay eternal"
    "Touch one of mine, on everything i own, i will destroy everything you touch"

Bruiser_baby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bruiser_baby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bruiser_baby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bruiser_baby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bruiser_baby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bruiser_baby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Maybe ur lookin in the wrong places...ever thought of looking around ur gym..obviousley if u find a girl who is into fitness, there going to appreciate ur body type more, not all girls are the same, also..no offence..but girls dont just go for bodys...u also have to have a well..um..a nice looking face never hurts..and yes personality is big..whatever dude alls im saying is look around cuz theres some out there who appreciate that type of body..so stop complaining