spotking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

my first post and first time stack advice

great board guys,in the month of reading on here you all have taught me alot.and to think i almost bought the liquid creatine,thanks for saving me the cash lol. anyway after reading big cats stuff and some searching.i deciced to try 1-ad stacked with 4-ad.i have 2 bottles of 1 ad and 1 bottle of 4 ad.i know,i know ,get one test.i need the pill form though.in reading some post here i was going to take 600mg 1-ad and 900mg4-ad a day.is 30 days a good first stack? or should i go 6 weeks? i was planing on taking both the 1 ad 4 ad at breakfest.but on the bottle of 4 ad it says take on a empty stomach.should i take them together or stagher them through out the day? a little bit about me,im 30 and taking creatine,zma,multi v. i ve been working out on and off since i was 15.its called life,im a father and i slack sometimes on those 60 hour work weeks.my job is physical,so when i do jump back on the weights i never lose much.im on a 3 day split chest-back,legs,arms-shoulders-abs,off.i wasnt going to take any other supps besides protien shakes and mulitv.i thought i d start the creatine and zma back on the last week of my stack.

labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's great to see a question from someone who is new, but has really done his homework. About the 1-AD, I would start off with 300mgs a day slowly work my up to 600mgs. I would not go any longer than 4 weeks on the cycle as a whole (most people don't receive any extra gains after this time). I have never taken 4-AD orally, so I would leave it up to someone else to answer.

spotking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks for the input labrad, i ll take your advice.i just seen another post by patrick saying start slowly,it makes sense.

b_banner will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_banner will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_banner will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_banner will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_banner will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_banner will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_banner will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_banner will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_banner will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_banner will become famous soon enough. (+50) b_banner will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Looks like we're doing about the exact same thing.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ight=1AD%2F4ad

PM if you have any questions.
    "It is a pity for a man to grow old and never know the strength
    and endurance of which the body is capable." - Socrates

Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Younggunz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I disagree with the amount of time recommended. At four weeks, you have already done pretty much all the damage to your natural hormone production as you possibly can, so in my mind it is idiotic to not go at least 6 weeks. In fact, most will recommend 8 weeks, but I see people gaining very little in the last two weeks.

Another point to mention is that the weight you gain while on 4-diol tends not to show up until the third week. So there again is a reason to stay on it longer. You will not cause more "damage" going from 4 weeks to 6 weeks because you have already done the "damage". Plus you will like the strength and size gain you get in week 5 and 6.
    "Building muscle is a science, and as such must have conclusions brought through by scientific, technical, methodical, and exact means...not by hearsay, gossip, and unfounded information. " - Younggunz
    "This is a matter of science -- your feelings mean **** all." -Par
    "You are my bitch." - BigCat

ChrisBal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    true