ECTOMORPH-KD1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question How Much Does Ckd Affect Your Muscle Gains Compared To The Carb Diet???

Hi! could some1 enlighten me who has done the ckd diet and the carb diet whilst weightlifting how much the CKD diet affects your gains in comparison to the full carb diet.
    Is there any difference or is the ckd better for gains or both just as equal.
    Any helpmuch appreciated Thanx ....

skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skelooth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well, I should really bite my lip, because I've only been on CKD for a week, but....

After lifting religiously for 10 months and making very very slow strength gains.... my strength shot WAY THE HELL UP after i went into ketosis. I obviously can not make any claims about gaining mass because I've only been on this for a week..... but my strength went up a LOT.... I literally added 25lbs onto my bicep curl, which was always my weakest lift. It's almost freakish.
    I've gained and lost over 100lbs more times than any man alive should. Do as I say and not as I do.

Registered User johnnyironboard's Avatar
    johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The carb up is anabolic. As long as you eat enough calories and protein you'll gain as much or more muscle as any other system without getting fat.

Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    In general, this diet is best suited to cutting fat without losing muscle, or even gaining some. A carb-based diet is generally considered better for overall muscle gain, but with the risk of putting on fat as well. But different people find different results.
    65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs = keto.

http://www.eileengormley.com/ Funny science fiction for bodybuilders

SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100) SupremeDan is not very well liked. (-100)
    CKD is much better to keep gains as lean as possible in a bulking fase keeping fat gains to a minumun...it allso stimulates GH, testostorene and DHEA realeases at much higher degree sinse when on high insulin enviroment DHEA and GH get supressed.....and test levesl rise because of the high fat diet specially if you got all those good fats too.....allso insulin becomes much more anabolic than when its being released continuosly because receptors are allways refreshed by the carb depletion....don duchaine used to call this Diet the ANABOLIC DIET because of it´s power in stimulating all anabolic hormones of the body to the maximum stimulation and usage...

high carb diets are better for overall weight gains and strengh, but it will add some fat and bloat on your frame.....

keep calories beyond mantainence ang get your protein and both diets will work.....

for me CKD all the way....1 day carb ups for cutting and 2 for bulking...
    Last edited by SupremeDan; 05-29-2005 at 09:15 PM.
    FLAMENGO FOOTBALL and REGATAS club assistant dietitian ( new job )...this is the biggest soccer club in brazil!!! over 30 millions of supporters!!!
    http://www.flamengo.com.br/

Nutrition bachelor by federal university of Rio de Janeiro UFRJ

If it's GOD in heaven
    then it's
    SUPREME DAN on Earth