BBall24 is not very well liked. (-100) BBall24 is not very well liked. (-100) BBall24 is not very well liked. (-100) BBall24 is not very well liked. (-100) BBall24 is not very well liked. (-100) BBall24 is not very well liked. (-100) BBall24 is not very well liked. (-100) BBall24 is not very well liked. (-100) BBall24 is not very well liked. (-100) BBall24 is not very well liked. (-100) BBall24 is not very well liked. (-100)

How can you tell if you have Gyno?

What are some physcical features that could deterime if you have gyno or not? Someone told me that if you fell hard lumps under you nipple then you have gyno but if you dont then you most likley dont? Is that true? I think i might have gyno or maybe i just have extra fat in my chest area. The whole rest of my body is fairly thin but my chest sticks out. I hate it casue it limits me not wearing a shirt casue i feel embarresed. Does anyoen know anything about this or can help me with it? I hate it so much..

height: 6'1
    weight: 158
    grade: 8th

CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000) CaGray88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you search you will find a whole ton of info on this.

The Doc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Doc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Doc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Doc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Doc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Doc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Doc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Doc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Doc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Doc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The Doc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I do not have an M.D. or a Ph.D., Doc is a nickname, please don't ask me about your personal itching.

RipperMan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i heard this is a very common thing in men...i myself lfeel like i have a very small gland there - but yeah... i have friend who i notice for sure have it but i dont say much because of how men can be so sensative about this...

its not a big deal, but its aperntly not dangerous to extract...if its bothering you (or anyone elsE) i see no reason why not to get the procedure...

i would also like to add that its very commonn for this to come and go during yoru teen years due to hormonal imbalances.

Defiantly consult your doctor before anything!!
    RipperMan

Check out Mods for games at www.frost-works.com

intime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ur 14, its alright, wait till you're 18 to take action, for now just stay at a low bf

TexFlex is just really nice. (+1000) TexFlex is just really nice. (+1000) TexFlex is just really nice. (+1000) TexFlex is just really nice. (+1000) TexFlex is just really nice. (+1000) TexFlex is just really nice. (+1000) TexFlex is just really nice. (+1000) TexFlex is just really nice. (+1000) TexFlex is just really nice. (+1000) TexFlex is just really nice. (+1000) TexFlex is just really nice. (+1000)

Smile

Man, I can relate. I went to my doctor way back when I was in high school and he said it was a swollen gland. Nothing dangerous or much to worry about. He did say I could have it removed if it was bothering me. I decided that it wasn't worth going under the knife for. So I still have it, but not that noticeable. Either way just keep an eye on it, but nothing to worry about. It's actually very common.

Hope this helps......

actually wait till 21 - your body isnt fully grown till past 21, but it like 95% of the way - as said, ask a doctor! Several!
    RipperMan

MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    So, if you just have some fat hanging and there is nothing underneath but muscle then its not gyno?

If you look at some fatties and those before and AFTER pic then mine looks like AFTER...except I'm not real fat.

Also, when I am cold, my skin tightens up and there is no puffyness at all!
    Is it wrong to love a being who cannot see? Such belief is the highest faculty a human being can develop.

skimmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skimmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skimmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skimmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skimmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skimmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skimmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skimmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skimmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skimmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Its not just fat, there is a definite lump. Feel some belly fat, then feel your chest. If they feel the same its not gyno.
    Pain is weakness leaving the body.
    Obsessed is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated!

If you like it, rep it.

MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by skimmer
    Its not just fat, there is a definite lump. Feel some belly fat, then feel your chest. If they feel the same its not gyno.
    Hmm...its interesting. When I was about 13-15, I acctually had a LUMP there, and it looked so awkward, but NOW instead of a lump, it feels like a hole where the lump was. I'm 18 now, and it all looks much better.
    Is it wrong to love a being who cannot see? Such belief is the highest faculty a human being can develop.

skimmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skimmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skimmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skimmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skimmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skimmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skimmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skimmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skimmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skimmer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yep, I've had that lovely lump for a while now. I've considered trying something like a PCT, but I'm afraid I might get estrogen rebound and close my growth plates. If I hit 6'0 before I turn 21, I'll probably go ahead and do it.

If you like it, rep it.

again i would refrain from doing anythign cosmetic as the cost of ones own health...be carful
    RipperMan

Wouldn't really be my health--it'd be more like switching one cosmetic thing for another. But I defiantly won't do at my current age/height.

If you like it, rep it.

tibor is on a distinguished road. (+10) tibor is on a distinguished road. (+10) tibor is on a distinguished road. (+10) tibor is on a distinguished road. (+10) tibor is on a distinguished road. (+10) tibor is on a distinguished road. (+10) tibor is on a distinguished road. (+10) tibor is on a distinguished road. (+10) tibor is on a distinguished road. (+10) tibor is on a distinguished road. (+10) tibor is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It seems pretty common.. Why don't you just attempt to drop your body fat % below the 10% mark and if you still find they are there, get a professional opinion on the matter.. They'll help you more than anyone on a MB
    History:
    01/02/04 - 229...01/05/05: 172
    05/01/06 - 08/02/07: 165
    08/03/07 - 12/23/07: 178

Next Goal: 06/01/08: 172, 8-9% body fat

Whoseyourdaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Whoseyourdaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Whoseyourdaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Whoseyourdaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Whoseyourdaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Whoseyourdaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Whoseyourdaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Whoseyourdaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Whoseyourdaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Whoseyourdaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Whoseyourdaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im almost 21 and I had puffy nipples since I was 14 but I still dont feel a lump at all no matter how hard I try. How big is the lump supposed to be? If I dont have a lump this is probably good news.

(Im 18% bf)

HatesFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) HatesFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) HatesFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) HatesFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) HatesFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) HatesFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) HatesFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) HatesFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) HatesFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) HatesFat will become famous soon enough. (+50) HatesFat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The tissue in gynecomastia feels different from normal fat tissue, because gynecomastia is caused by gland tissue (i.e. you actually have breasts, like girls, instead of just fat deposits).

Also, if the size is uneven between eft and right sides, that is an indication of gynecomastia because fat tends to be equal on both sides.

http://www.gynecomastia.org <- really helpful.

And yes, it is very common indeed. I have it, unfortunately, getting surgery to remove it soon. I did a lot of chest exercises but all that did was push it out and make it more prominent. I currently have a 5" protrusion on my left side and it sucks.

Of course, there's some fat meshed in there with the gland, so many people will lose all the fat, but still have the gland tissue (cuz you can't exercise that away). I'm sure you have seen or know girls who were big and started to lose weight and the breasts went down in size too, but they don't disappear.

Anyway.. talk to a doctor!

Whoseyourdaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Whoseyourdaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Whoseyourdaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Whoseyourdaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Whoseyourdaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Whoseyourdaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Whoseyourdaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Whoseyourdaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Whoseyourdaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Whoseyourdaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Whoseyourdaddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hmm... I have sligtly more fat in my right love-handle then my left, but I dont think I have breast tissue there. (hopefully not, lol).

Well, I have slightly (very slightly, barely noticable) more fat on my left chest then my right. Still hoping its not gyno but I still need to cut more fat to make sure. If I'm at 10% and I still see the chest fat, then it has to be breast tissue. Pills will be my next option. Surgery is a last resort.

Okay, basically if you have a question if you have gyno, you probably don't have it. Its a very definite lump.

If you like it, rep it.

SkeletoR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkeletoR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkeletoR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkeletoR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkeletoR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkeletoR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkeletoR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkeletoR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkeletoR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkeletoR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkeletoR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy

http://www.gynecomastia.org/content/...ogallery.shtml

holy sh*t i didn't know some of them looked like actual women breasts !!
    man...
    glad for those guys that surgery fixed it right up.
    what we do in life... echoes in eternity.
    - Maximus

Superbro69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superbro69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superbro69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superbro69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superbro69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superbro69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superbro69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superbro69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superbro69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superbro69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Superbro69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If i was to take test whilst having gyno and or big breasts , would it decrease the size ?

ali246 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Need help!!

I don't know if I have gyno or if it's just overall fat, i feel embarresed. Does anyoene know anything about this or can help me with it?

weight: 202

Registered User BeenLurkingHard's Avatar
    BeenLurkingHard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeenLurkingHard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeenLurkingHard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeenLurkingHard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeenLurkingHard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeenLurkingHard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeenLurkingHard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeenLurkingHard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeenLurkingHard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeenLurkingHard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeenLurkingHard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ali246 View Post
    I don't know if I have gyno or if it's just overall fat, i feel embarresed. Does anyoene know anything about this or can help me with it?

weight: 202
    I would focus on losing that weight first Ali. You are young and at that age your body is going through hormonal changes. It can take a while for you body to adjust. Personally I think you can only seriously start considering surgery for this around age 21. But that's personal opinion. But DEFINITELY NOT at age 14.

Take this from someone who also had problems struggling with fat on my chest. It made me insecure and feel embarrassed too. But I got over that. Just try to be confident. It's the most attractive part of a person to a lot of people. When I started getting over myself and realized I have a lot of potential and gained confidence, I started picking up a lot of girls, which in turn results in more confidence. Don't get me wrong, not trying to boast, but confidence truly is key!

Just lose the fat bro.

see315 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) see315 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) see315 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) see315 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) see315 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) see315 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) see315 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) see315 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) see315 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) see315 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) see315 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    waiting is wait.

karlton3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karlton3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karlton3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karlton3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karlton3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karlton3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karlton3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karlton3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karlton3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karlton3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) karlton3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You don't have gyno, you have puberty.