Closed Thread

Thread: Batman

jak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jak has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jak has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Batman

I know the majority of us has heard of Batman.I just wanted to know something,besides being Batman,what is Bruce Wayne's job?What's his occupation?

D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wasn't he an entrpreneaur owned a bunch of companies or something - not sure how what sort of companies they were though

thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000) thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000) thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000) thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000) thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000) thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000) thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000) thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000) thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000) thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000) thegame2183 is just really nice. (+1000)

Re: Batman

Originally posted by jak
    I know the majority of us has heard of Batman.I just wanted to know something,besides being Batman,what is Bruce Wayne's job?What's his occupation?
    I believed he owned Wayne Enterprise...

LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LethalGunz34 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Re: Re: Batman

Originally posted by thegame2183

I believed he owned Wayne Enterprise...

bump

SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SLTS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    someone posted this on another site and i remembered this questions so i came back to it.

basically everything you'd want/need to know about batman...

Batman:

Alter Ego: Bruce Wayne, Various cover identities ("Matches" Malone, Sir Hemmingford Grey, etc.)
    Height: 6'2" Weight: 210 lbs.
    Eyes: Blue Hair: Black

Occupation: Multimillionaire Industrialist, Playboy and Philanthropist
    Marital Status: Single

Group Affiliations: Justice League

Operations: Gotham City

Overview:
    Gotham City made the Batman. An industrial center that never recovered after the Great Depression. An emerging indusrialist and his wife were killed one night by the rising crimewave and the Batman was born. Desiring that no one else suffer what he has suffered, Bruce Wayne has battled against the most insane, rogues gallery of criminals, the brutal underbelly of mankind, and now against the forces of nature itself. An earthquake has leveled most of Gotham, and the Batman alter ego, Bruce Wayne has gone to the Government to convince them to help fund the repair of Gotham. Batman is also a member of the Justice League and is their most insightful member, making leaps of logic based in reason, rarely participating directly with League business, but offering information when required.

Batman is a trained scientist, escape artist, detective and inventor.

Batman began his physical and mental conditioning when he was 11.
    Began intense physical training and weight lifting at age 12.
    Trained in the US for various martial arts for 3 years.
    Gained degrees in criminal science, forensics, computer science, chemistry and engineering by the time he was 16.
    Became 2st and 3nd degree black belt in Karate, Judo, Jujitsu, Aikido by the time he was 17.
    Trained and became proficient with all small arms and basic vehicles operations.

By the time he was 18 he:
    Studied commando style operations with small mercenary units.
    Left US to further study martial arts under specialized masters.
    Other skills: knife throwing, escrima, melee weapons mastery, body control
    Other skills: disguise, diverse environmental training, combat driving, savate, kungfu
    Other skills: security systems, illusion/sleight of hand, blind fighting

By the time he was 24 he had expanded his studies for more advanced:

forensic and medical sciences
    expanded computer and engineering sciences
    expanded disguise and weapon/device sciences
    expand device pool, improve vehicle designs
    use of personal powered armor and systems.
    continual physical training in Batcave facility.
    database creation on underworld crime bosses, rogue's gallery foes and other supers.
    expanded melee weapon techniques
    improved material sciences for body armor and micro-machinery

Skills and Powers
    With few exceptions, the non-metahuman known as the Batman is a superbly trained and highly experienced fighting machine. Mastering the world's most lethal martial arts disciplines, he is considered to be the best martial artist in the world. The enigmatic Lady Shiva (see attached files), the new Green Arrow, and perhaps his young protege, Nightwing, are the only non-metas on the planet who could possibly defeat him in a one on one conflict.

Batman maintains the physical stature of a man in perfect physical condition and he constantly trains his physical abilities, strength, agility, reflexes and coordination until they reach mythical proportions for a human. Starting at a very young age, Batman conditioned his body with physical regimes such as strength conditioning, martial arts, yoga and biofeedback. These years of intenstive training have allowed him to become and remain one of the most physically capable men on Earth.

He may bench press approximately 725 pounds and is the near-equal or equal of the world's best athlete in any Olympic event. Batman is a ruthless combatant and fights with an unothodoxed mixture of styles that incorporate techniques from other cultures, mixed with the weapon styles of his uniform. These include batarangs, razor-wings and grappling lines. Batman is also an accomplished night fighter and is capable of fighting in an obscured or poorly lit environnment.

Weapons
    Batman has no singlular weapon of choice, instead he relies on a bevy of devices to supplement his needs at any time. With proper preparation, Batman carries a wide assortment of support devices.

The most common are: An infrared flashlight used in conjuction with his infrared lenses in his cowl, a short-term rebreather, a remote access vocal command processor for his computer and communications, a powerful laser cutting torch, smoke and tear gas grenades, batarangs and razorwings for attack, a grapnel line for swinging and tying up foes and a glider cloak that can be used to glide short distances or remove momentum from a fall. He also carries a small forensic kit for detective work and a series of lockpicks and security skeleton cards for simple to advanced security locks.

Batman wears a suit of superlight ballistic fibre proof against low to medium caliber firearms. His cowl is armored, lead lined and his cape is also bulletproof, fire retardant and water resistant. Batman also possesses a number of other suits that he can tailor to his needs. He also possesses a suit of powered armor.

Vehicles
    Batman has a multitude of vehicles for his one man war on crime. His primary vehicle, the Batmobile is a modified jet aircraft that has an armored car built around it. It is capable of speeds of 200+ miles per hour, 300+ with an afterburner. Batman also has a variety of terrain vehicles, gliders, small aircraft and watercraft as well, such as speedboats and submersibles for covert operations. He also keeps a modified stealth aircraft that he uses in conjuction with the Justice League. It was destroyed recently in conflict with the Martians but will probably be replace soon with something more advanced. All of Batman's vehicles are resistant to small arms fire and designed to be a durable and maintenance free as possible. Alfred and Harold maintain any vehicles that Batman himself does not have time to keep up. All of the vehicles have microwave connections to the Batcave and to Oracle for data upload or download. All of the equipment can also be driven or controlled by voice or can be designated to autoreturn in the event that Batman is injured.

Facilities
    Batman stores all of his technology beneath Wayne Manor in what is called the BatCave. The cavern system beneath Waynne Manor is quite extensive and has not been completely mapped. It did have a connection to the Gotham Subway System and Batman had a high speed railcar that once used that connection to get into Gotham. Batman's information technology is located in the Batcave as well. All of Batman's data is highly encrypted and secure. Besides, Batman, Tim, Alfred and Oracle are the only people with complete access to the Batcave computers. These computers have Batman's criminal database and his connections to other information resources. The cave also keeps what little memorabilia that Batman deems important enough to save.

Smitty285 is just really nice. (+1000) Smitty285 is just really nice. (+1000) Smitty285 is just really nice. (+1000) Smitty285 is just really nice. (+1000) Smitty285 is just really nice. (+1000) Smitty285 is just really nice. (+1000) Smitty285 is just really nice. (+1000) Smitty285 is just really nice. (+1000) Smitty285 is just really nice. (+1000) Smitty285 is just really nice. (+1000) Smitty285 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'd like to know the story of Dick Grayson, aka Robin, the Caped Crusadors sidekick.

And I'd also like to know why all the villians picked Gotham City to do crime in. I mean, they should figure out that the Dynamic Duo is always going to be there. Such idiots I tell ya.

wam! sock! pow! zap!
    But a true champion, face to face with his darkest hour, will do whatever it takes to rise above. A man fights, and fights, and then fights some more. Because surrender is death, and death is for pussies.

NIPPLES500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NIPPLES500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NIPPLES500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NIPPLES500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NIPPLES500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NIPPLES500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NIPPLES500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NIPPLES500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NIPPLES500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NIPPLES500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NIPPLES500 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah i feel the same way.

DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaCougarMech is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yeah i feel the same way.
    We're All Gonna Make It, Brahs

RIP Zyzz

greeeny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greeeny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greeeny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greeeny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greeeny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greeeny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greeeny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greeeny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greeeny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greeeny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) greeeny has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wtf with the batman bump
    i have dial up :(

http://youtube.com/watch?v=u6D9r6dWemk&search=bodybuilding

saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50) saosin19 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol awesome read, batman owns. so we know his bench... but what does he deadlift?
    I'm never waking up again, so I'll never have to find out what you did.

Each day it's harder to pretend.
    That your eyes aren't lying as much as your mouth did.
    I'd grab your head by your hair and I'd hack it off.
    And put it on display at the front of the yard on a stick that's decorated with a little pink bow
    and a sign that says "Her friends and family should have taught her more about love."

War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Smitty285 View Post
    I'd like to know the story of Dick Grayson, aka Robin, the Caped Crusadors sidekick.

And I'd also like to know why all the villians picked Gotham City to do crime in. I mean, they should figure out that the Dynamic Duo is always going to be there. Such idiots I tell ya.

wam! sock! pow! zap!
    Gotham was supposed to be a totally crime infested ****hole. Think Detroit! lol

As far as Dick Grayson, he was a circus performer on the trapeze. His parents were killed by the mob after the circus refused "protection." (more recent stories say it was Two Face and his gang). Bruce took Dick in and built on his already amazing agility and eventually he becomes Robin.

In one instance, The Joker shoots Robin and critically injures him. Batman decides against having him as a sidekick (too dangerous). Dick heals, moves away, and establishes a new identity as Nightwing.

Yes...former comic geek.

BruceWayne1980 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BruceWayne1980 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BruceWayne1980 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BruceWayne1980 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BruceWayne1980 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BruceWayne1980 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I am batman

TalkinDaHardest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TalkinDaHardest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TalkinDaHardest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TalkinDaHardest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TalkinDaHardest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TalkinDaHardest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TalkinDaHardest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TalkinDaHardest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TalkinDaHardest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TalkinDaHardest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TalkinDaHardest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BruceWayne1980 View Post
    I am batman
    spitting image

HolyCowBatman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HolyCowBatman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HolyCowBatman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HolyCowBatman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HolyCowBatman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HolyCowBatman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HolyCowBatman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HolyCowBatman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HolyCowBatman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HolyCowBatman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HolyCowBatman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    im 12 and what is this
    *no crew* crew

Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Come at me batman Bro

nucleargnome is just really nice. (+1000) nucleargnome is just really nice. (+1000) nucleargnome is just really nice. (+1000) nucleargnome is just really nice. (+1000) nucleargnome is just really nice. (+1000) nucleargnome is just really nice. (+1000) nucleargnome is just really nice. (+1000) nucleargnome is just really nice. (+1000) nucleargnome is just really nice. (+1000) nucleargnome is just really nice. (+1000) nucleargnome is just really nice. (+1000)
    strong join date OP..

ayyy we 1999 now

ceo 10k/day
    Negged by mod after negging mod
    Only talk to girls 5'7"+ crew
    Often ask myself What Would Misc Do crew
    Only shower when it rains crew

FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FannySkelper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    no way Batman in the comics is only 210lbs, he's at least 225

JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This thread was created 13 years ago and has a whopping 18 replies.

I was like lol, just lol.
    Not part of any crews crew

NotRealBatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NotRealBatman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    sup?

JasonCDT1 is a name known to all. (+5000) JasonCDT1 is a name known to all. (+5000) JasonCDT1 is a name known to all. (+5000) JasonCDT1 is a name known to all. (+5000) JasonCDT1 is a name known to all. (+5000) JasonCDT1 is a name known to all. (+5000) JasonCDT1 is a name known to all. (+5000) JasonCDT1 is a name known to all. (+5000) JasonCDT1 is a name known to all. (+5000) JasonCDT1 is a name known to all. (+5000) JasonCDT1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    cant believe 2001 was 47 years ago
    RAN clearance diver 2005-11
    Deep sea commercial diver (Hyperbaric welder) 2011 - 2016
    B.EEng 2016 - 2020

"Everyone has a plan til they get punched in the mouth"

Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JPeeper View Post
    This thread was created 13 years ago and has a whopping 18 replies.

I was like lol, just lol.
    ^^this post is #18

fukn Brozart
    I'm a hugger