12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 12345 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

so are body-builders considered obese?

WHen they calculate how much people are obese in the U.S do they also include body-builders? Technically almost all of us are overweight using the BMI scale.

Also, how long do noob gains last?

2Ripped4U will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2Ripped4U will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2Ripped4U will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2Ripped4U will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2Ripped4U will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2Ripped4U will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2Ripped4U will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2Ripped4U will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2Ripped4U will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2Ripped4U will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2Ripped4U will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    WRONG because obese people have a high percentage of bf (bodyfat) and bodybuilders have a low b/f percentage but alot of muscle HUGE difference...
    as far as noob gains it depends on alot of things

popeye_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) popeye_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) popeye_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) popeye_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) popeye_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) popeye_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) popeye_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) popeye_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) popeye_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) popeye_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) popeye_99 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Using the BMI scale I am obese and at risk of dying of heart failure due to clogging of the arteries!!!!!!!

Newbie gains depend on how heavy you go, what you eat, if you use supps etc... I had very little newbie gain because I just did arms twice a day 7 days a week (<<<<complete twat).

V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500) V5RED is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by 2Ripped4U
    WRONG because obese people have a high percentage of bf (bodyfat) and bodybuilders have a low b/f percentage but alot of muscle HUGE difference...
    as far as noob gains it depends on alot of things
    for health insurance purposes, obese with fat or obese with muscle doesnt really matter since both count against you as they do increase your risk for an early death

phrozen is on a distinguished road. (+10) phrozen is on a distinguished road. (+10) phrozen is on a distinguished road. (+10) phrozen is on a distinguished road. (+10) phrozen is on a distinguished road. (+10) phrozen is on a distinguished road. (+10) phrozen is on a distinguished road. (+10) phrozen is on a distinguished road. (+10) phrozen is on a distinguished road. (+10) phrozen is on a distinguished road. (+10) phrozen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    on the BMI they would be obese though.
    they don't take into account there musclularity and fat body%.
    they just use height to weight.

and noob gains last about 4 months....you gain very quickly if you lift and eat right.
    true protein.com (no space)
    Highest quality supplements for the lowest prices. No joke. Check it out!
    Use the discount code "AXM421" to save an extra 5%!

timeserved is not very well liked. (-100) timeserved is not very well liked. (-100) timeserved is not very well liked. (-100) timeserved is not very well liked. (-100) timeserved is not very well liked. (-100) timeserved is not very well liked. (-100) timeserved is not very well liked. (-100) timeserved is not very well liked. (-100) timeserved is not very well liked. (-100) timeserved is not very well liked. (-100) timeserved is not very well liked. (-100)
    where do they get these figures anyway. O.K. say that it is stated that 85% of americans are obese, where did they get this number? Doctors records, door to door survey, underwear knomes?

You're not important. CrackAddictX03's Avatar
    Location: girlfriends bedroom. the kitchen. my room/weight room. you can find me there.
    CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CrackAddictX03 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    the average man is (supposed to be, by most opinions) maybe 5' 8-10" and 150 - 180 lbs. - just a rough estimate. And if you have seen most average males, they are weaklings who spend all their time at their desk or computer job and complain that they dont have enough time to go to the gym and work out. Bodybuilders arent average males, now are they ?
    Hehehehe Hahahaha Whohohohoh

Just throwin some logic in there.

corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500) corple is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by timeserved
    where do they get these figures anyway. O.K. say that it is stated that 85% of americans are obese, where did they get this number? Doctors records, door to door survey, underwear knomes?
    i forgot the name of it, but theres a survey that they( i dont know who they is) send to everybody every year through the mail. its required to be filled out. even though i dont know what happens when you dont. man the name is right on the tip of my tongue.

oh yeah a census or sensus however to spell. it think heigh and weight are on there.
    GOAL: BUILD LEAN MASS
    SUPPLEMENTS: whey protein & creatine mono
    http://www.exrx.net/Lists/Directory.html - exercises
    http://www.whfoods.com/foodstoc.php - food
    http://www.nutritiondata.com - calorie counter
    http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1268956 - clean bulking
    http://www.t-nation.com/findArticle.do?article=292tc2 - MY MOTIVATION

(no homo is implied) keepemseparated's Avatar
    keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i think:

obese-no
    overweight-yes

"Ignore the ramblings of the ignorant, and step on or over their crumpled bodies as you make your way to the top of the mountain. Eat upon their flesh for fuel and through your determination and will, banish them to obscurity anda life of complacency and self righteousness that is the hell in which they live."

-Richard Safreed

footballrox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) footballrox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by corple
    i forgot the name of it, but theres a survey that they( i dont know who they is) send to everybody every year through the mail. its required to be filled out. even though i dont know what happens when you dont. man the name is right on the tip of my tongue.

oh yeah a census or sensus however to spell. it think heigh and weight are on there.
    thats every 10 years though

Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by keepemseparated
    i think:

obese-no
    overweight-yes

Exactly, there's a huge difference between being obese and being overweight, unless you're both

TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TAR68 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Imo the bmi should be banned and done away with. It might be the most inaccurate system i have ever seen. Yes, it may work for some people but maybe 2 in a million.

IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IGF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    By the BMI scale we are all morbidely obese and need to seek medical treatment as soon as possible

Crossballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crossballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crossballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crossballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crossballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crossballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crossballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crossballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crossballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crossballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Crossballer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You guys aren't too buff

But I am

And I am considered overweight by technical standards, but not obese.

Because obese has to do with bodyfat instead of a weight:height ratio (BMI).

You guys stop fooling yourselves, you'll never get as buff as me. I looked like yall look back in like 1st grade without even liftin a weight