Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    iseekanswers is just really nice. (+1000) iseekanswers is just really nice. (+1000) iseekanswers is just really nice. (+1000) iseekanswers is just really nice. (+1000) iseekanswers is just really nice. (+1000) iseekanswers is just really nice. (+1000) iseekanswers is just really nice. (+1000) iseekanswers is just really nice. (+1000) iseekanswers is just really nice. (+1000) iseekanswers is just really nice. (+1000) iseekanswers is just really nice. (+1000)

is it ok to tell a girl you miss talking to her

theres this girl i been going out with, no bf-gf yet but i do like her alot. i havent talked to her in 2 weeks because of something , im gonna call her today. is it ok if i tell her that i miss talking to her?

joelz54PT2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) joelz54PT2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) joelz54PT2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) joelz54PT2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) joelz54PT2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) joelz54PT2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) joelz54PT2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) joelz54PT2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) joelz54PT2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) joelz54PT2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) joelz54PT2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Depends if she is a nice girl.

DKM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DKM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DKM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DKM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DKM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DKM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DKM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DKM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DKM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DKM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DKM is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by iseekanswers
    theres this girl i been going out with, no bf-gf yet but i do like her alot. i havent talked to her in 2 weeks because of something , im gonna call her today. is it ok if i tell her that i miss talking to her?
    just go with what you feel. Fu<k all this bull**** about cocky and funny and arrogance and all that crap. Do what you feel.

caligrl26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caligrl26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caligrl26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caligrl26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caligrl26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caligrl26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caligrl26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caligrl26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caligrl26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caligrl26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) caligrl26 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you miss talking to her tell her!!!!!

joelz54PT2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) joelz54PT2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) joelz54PT2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) joelz54PT2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) joelz54PT2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) joelz54PT2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) joelz54PT2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) joelz54PT2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) joelz54PT2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) joelz54PT2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) joelz54PT2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by DKM
    just go with what you feel. Fu<k all this bull**** about cocky and funny and arrogance and all that crap. Do what you feel.
    Yes, do what he said.

iseekanswers is just really nice. (+1000) iseekanswers is just really nice. (+1000) iseekanswers is just really nice. (+1000) iseekanswers is just really nice. (+1000) iseekanswers is just really nice. (+1000) iseekanswers is just really nice. (+1000) iseekanswers is just really nice. (+1000) iseekanswers is just really nice. (+1000) iseekanswers is just really nice. (+1000) iseekanswers is just really nice. (+1000) iseekanswers is just really nice. (+1000)
    ok good advise but i left something out, im 25. is it still ok, i just see it as kind of childish.

Mastering My Body MasteringMyBody's Avatar
    MasteringMyBody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasteringMyBody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasteringMyBody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasteringMyBody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasteringMyBody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasteringMyBody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasteringMyBody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasteringMyBody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasteringMyBody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasteringMyBody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MasteringMyBody is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

Do you just miss talking to her ? Or do you miss her ? Why don't you say the truth to her that you miss her !

Originally Posted by MasteringMyBody
    Do you just miss talking to her ? Or do you miss her ? Why don't you say the truth to her that you miss her !
    i miss HER but, i dont want to be so straighforward though because i dont know if shes into me 100% so i figure i would be slick and just say i miss TALKING to you, and see how she reacts.

BodyPoints: 439
    PowerSwede has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PowerSwede has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PowerSwede has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PowerSwede has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PowerSwede has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PowerSwede has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PowerSwede has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PowerSwede has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PowerSwede has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PowerSwede has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PowerSwede has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit PowerSwede's BodySpace
    i miss HER but, i dont want to be so straighforward though because i dont know if shes into me 100% so i figure i would be slick and just say i miss TALKING to you, and see how she reacts.
    She'll be with someone else if you're going to wait until you know if she's into you, just call her up and get together, wait for the right moment and tell her how you feel, or if you got the balls for it, kiss her.

drstrangepimp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drstrangepimp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drstrangepimp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drstrangepimp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drstrangepimp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drstrangepimp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drstrangepimp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drstrangepimp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drstrangepimp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drstrangepimp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drstrangepimp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No don't it's too early for that ****.

Kiss her when you know she's attracted. When you've been going out for 6 months you can tell her if you feel like it. The cardinal sin in a relationship for men is getting emotionally involved before the woman does. She will freak and either weaken the attraction or scare her off totally.

You always want to make her take every first step whenever expressing feelings is concerned. Maker her say I love you first, make her be the first to say she misses you, etc. Then respond with "I miss you too", "I know" (anybody remember hans solo from star wars?), etc. You will never go wrong this way. Of course women will **** all over this but it works like a charm on them every time. Of course they say they want their asses kissed but that doesn't work out in the real world.
    "I sincerely believe, with you, that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies" - Thomas Jefferson

BodyPoints: 2434
    Big_League has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big_League has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big_League has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big_League has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big_League has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big_League has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big_League has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big_League has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big_League has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big_League has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Big_League has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Big_League's BodySpace
    Don't waste your time on me, you're already the voice inside my heaaaaaad, I miss you!
    You should always play fair when you have the winning hand.

BodyPoints: 7924
    thugluv has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) thugluv has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) thugluv has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) thugluv has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) thugluv has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) thugluv has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) thugluv has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) thugluv has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) thugluv has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) thugluv has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) thugluv has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit thugluv's BodySpace
    Tell her. The only thing she will think is that it's cute you said that.
    I rape back.
    If you were half as good as me you'd be close to perfection.
    "Shortcuts are for pussies. You need to work your ass off." - Brock Lesnar

Stats: 5'9", 180 lbs
    cheguevarac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cheguevarac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cheguevarac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cheguevarac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cheguevarac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cheguevarac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cheguevarac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cheguevarac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cheguevarac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cheguevarac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cheguevarac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit cheguevarac's BodySpace
    just ask her if she wants to hang out, i think that it would be alot easier to say than telling her that u missed her.

crazyjoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) crazyjoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) crazyjoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) crazyjoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) crazyjoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) crazyjoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) crazyjoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) crazyjoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) crazyjoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) crazyjoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) crazyjoe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    or just say 'i havent talked to you in awhile'

if she wants to get the hint, she will hear it.
    if she doesnt, she wont...

BodyPoints: 583
    OLP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OLP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OLP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OLP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OLP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OLP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OLP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OLP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OLP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OLP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OLP has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit OLP's BodySpace
    I recommend telling her if she is like a "friend"... but like, not on her friends list. If you think she is into you, then tell her.

I told my current girlfriend that before we were going out and she had to go away for a few days on a trip.

BodyPoints: 1463
    AsiaRugmuncher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AsiaRugmuncher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AsiaRugmuncher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AsiaRugmuncher has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Visit AsiaRugmuncher's BodySpace
    DONT SAY IT!!!!!!!! i kinda said the same thing to a girl i was VERY VERY interested in, assumed she kinda felt the same, and she aint really talked to me since! altho that has a lot to do with work and personal commitments, before i said something she would try to make an effot to get to talk to me. like someone else said get them to say the first i miss you, i love you stuff then follow.

Pro-Pain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Pro-Pain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Pro-Pain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Pro-Pain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Pro-Pain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Pro-Pain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Pro-Pain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Pro-Pain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Pro-Pain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Pro-Pain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Pro-Pain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Don't say it, she'll think you have no life.

macktruck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) macktruck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) macktruck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) macktruck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) macktruck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) macktruck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) macktruck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) macktruck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) macktruck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) macktruck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) macktruck has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'm in the same boat as iseekanswers. Only difference is we have had sex several times and told each other that we like each other. The problem is we live 2 hrs apart and have been long distance from the beginning so I would never get the chance to run into her to spark her interest. I really havent talked to her much in the last 3 weeks. We've kind of lost touch and right now I want so bad to call her and tell her I miss talking to her. I'm so close. But I know once I do that I can never take that back and it will probably do nothing but boost her ego.

I dont like to go places I might not come back from so I am just acting indifferent about the whole thing, hoping she will call and we can talk. I wish I could get into her head and know how she still feels about me. I'm assuming that she's lost interest and all I have left is my dignity. If I call her then that will be lost as well and then I will have nothing. But another part of me does seek some sort of closure so I could at least begin to move on.

Stats: 123 lbs
    BodyPoints: 706
    veero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) veero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) veero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) veero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) veero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) veero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) veero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) veero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) veero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) veero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) veero is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit veero's BodySpace
    good to hear her voice...

dont say i miss hearing u
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=3136877#post3136877

BodyPoints: 271
    jiza101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jiza101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jiza101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jiza101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jiza101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jiza101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jiza101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jiza101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jiza101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jiza101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) jiza101 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit jiza101's BodySpace

Cool

No, thats illegal under ALPHA MALE ACT 3.13
    Flying above the rest.

~Q~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Q~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Q~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Q~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Q~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Q~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Q~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Q~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Q~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Q~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ~Q~ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit ~Q~'s BodySpace
    lol this is lame, all of us are discussing how and if he should tell a girl that he misses talking to her on the phone.

BodyPoints: 987
    Way_2_Skinny! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Way_2_Skinny! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Way_2_Skinny! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Way_2_Skinny! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Way_2_Skinny! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Way_2_Skinny! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Way_2_Skinny! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Way_2_Skinny! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Way_2_Skinny! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Way_2_Skinny! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Way_2_Skinny! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Way_2_Skinny!'s BodySpace
    Yes it is fine. Make sure your friends don't find out. Make sure to make the conversation not awkward , you tell her why you miss talking to her. Also that you guys should hang out , to become better friends or to reconcile your differences. Don't lose your sense of humour , or you may come off as a desperate dependent.
    Happiness depends upon ourselves - Aristotle

Do you want to know if she is into you? The only way to find out is by moving forward. If she wants to play games after you express how you feel then you are better off not being with her. And dont forget your 25. Arent you a little too old for games?

I Love You has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) I Love You has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) I Love You has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) I Love You has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) I Love You has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) I Love You has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) I Love You has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) I Love You has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) I Love You has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) I Love You has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) I Love You has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Have you displayed higher value than her?

If you have then yes it's fine. In fact you need to.

If you're dork, then it will make you look even more like a dork.

BodyPoints: 300
    Spark has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spark has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spark has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spark has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spark has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spark has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spark has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spark has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spark has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spark has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Spark has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Spark's BodySpace
    why don't you just say : i miss your presence, i want to meet up. Are you free today after 8 or whatever.
    Don' be affraid to tell her that you LIKE her and want to get to know her. If you tell her this you'll have immediate result, either :

A- she will meet you and you'll have a great relationship with her
    B- she'll say no and you'll stop waisting your time on her, and use that time instead to find a girl who actually wants you!

drstrangepimp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drstrangepimp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drstrangepimp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drstrangepimp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drstrangepimp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drstrangepimp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drstrangepimp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drstrangepimp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drstrangepimp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drstrangepimp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) drstrangepimp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Wink

Originally Posted by I Love You

If you're dork, then it will make you look even more like a dork.
    Yeah? What do you think the odds are on that?
    "I sincerely believe, with you, that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies" - Thomas Jefferson

Originally Posted by joelz54PT2
    Do you want to know if she is into you? The only way to find out is by moving forward.
    Telling a girl "how you feel" is an extremely lame way to move forward. There are better ways.
    Originally Posted by joelz54PT2
    If she wants to play games after you express how you feel then you are better off not being with her
    Translation: You'll get with the ugly ones or the ones who are obviously beneath you. Hot girls LOVE to play games, I think every guy here knows that on some level.

The only time this is good is when you have gamed her so well she feels like she may not have a realistic shot with you unless you lower your value a little. Like if you are a 9 and she is a 7.

It's funny guys wack it 2x a day sometimes to airheaded porno stars and all of a sudden get real picky about the personality when it comes to a real life prospect and "refuse to play games" or "she's a slut". What a load of horse****.

Translation: I don't know how to get them.
    Last edited by drstrangepimp; 05-28-2005 at 10:19 AM.

Stats: 6'2", 245 lbs
    BodyPoints: 578
    Lars21 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Lars21 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Lars21 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Lars21 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Lars21 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Lars21 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Lars21 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Lars21 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Lars21 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Lars21 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Lars21 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit Lars21's BodySpace
    Yes. Stop, count to ten, and try to remember where you left your testicles.

Originally Posted by drstrangepimp
    Telling a girl "how you feel" is an extremely lame way to move forward. There are better ways.
    for example?

for example?
    Meet up with her, get her comfortable with being alone with you so you can kiss her. Just don't put too much emphasis on it like it's a formal date. Just tell her you're going somewhere, she should come along, have her meet you at your place for 5 mins, then go out for a bit, then come back to your place.

The reason you want her to come to your place first is so it will feel natural to come back afterwards. She's already been there so in her mind it's natural to go back.

Then you make your move. Maybe put a dvd in serve a glass of wine or two first. Have some exotic things for her to eat (maybe lay the groundwork for this by asking her sometime what deserts she likes) but be real cool about it like you have this stuff around all the time. This type of stuff sets you apart.

I think deep down you are thinking that telling her how you feel is going to lead to some "I want to be your girlfriend" type scenario. Like she is going to do the work.

It's your responsibility to advance things to a physical level. That's how the mating game works.

She is not your girlfriend until you at least kiss her so telling her how you feel is innapropriate at this point. The context is wrong. Wait until you KNOW she feels the same way.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast