Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Leeburn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Leeburn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Leeburn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Veins what exactly does it mean when they stick out??

since starting training i know its obvious that your veins stick out ect when doin intense training but over the last year also just starting takin Nitrix - No-Explode and cellmass and omg my veins stuck out alot before but nothing like this my forearms are like roadmaps and bicep veins stick out and you can even see the vein go from the deltoid all the way down. looks like sly in feckin rambo. Anyway my question is what causes this to happen and is it a sign of strength cause mine has certainly incresed and is this a good thing ???
    CURRENT STATS -
    WEIGHT 190
    HEIGHT 5.8
    BF % 10

CURRENTLY CUTTING / MAINTAINING

FAVOURITE EXERCISE - SQUAT

CURRENT SUPPLEMENTS
    NO-EXPLODE + NITRIX + CELLMASS
    WHEY PROTEIN
    HYDROXYCUT

I WOULD RATHER BE SCULPTED AND FLEXIBLE RATHER THAN NOT BEING ABLE TO WIPE MY ASS -

Ace7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ace7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ace7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ace7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ace7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ace7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ace7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ace7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ace7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ace7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ace7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Nah dude, I feel bad for you. It is a sign of bad health. Better live it up this weekend bc your remaining time on earth is short.

Crossballer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Crossballer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Crossballer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Crossballer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Crossballer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Crossballer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Crossballer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Crossballer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Crossballer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Crossballer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Crossballer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Crossballer's BodySpace
    Veins can be good or bad.

I see a lot of swole people with popped out veins, look awesome. Simply awesome.

But then I see skinny people with a ****load of veins stemming everywhere.. Nasty. Just nasty.

I like it when the forearm vein (the big one) is traveling down the arm and stuff and when you are pumped your veins make you look swoll

BECAUSE I AM SWOLE

Stats: 6'3", 245 lbs
    BodyPoints: 5901
    Blackout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Blackout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Blackout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Blackout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Blackout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Blackout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Blackout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Blackout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Blackout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Blackout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Blackout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Blackout's BodySpace
    Its partly genetic, can mean you have low bodyfat, and some people's are just closer to the surface than others.

No Pain,No Gain..No Shit! LoveThyPain's Avatar
    BodyPoints: 12058
    LoveThyPain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LoveThyPain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LoveThyPain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LoveThyPain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LoveThyPain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LoveThyPain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LoveThyPain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LoveThyPain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LoveThyPain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LoveThyPain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LoveThyPain has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit LoveThyPain's BodySpace
    It means u do the 5 knuckle shuffle way too many times...
    "look at the mole on her neck. that's gross. My pet dog wouldn't PIITB

Absolutely disgusting. This thread will not only fail, it will cause me to fail to get hard next time IM trying to have sex.

That **** is enough to turn someone gay.

that's the biggest girl with the tiniest teeth i've ever seen. To get that big with those teeth, she'd hafta spend about 5 hours a day chewing." - dollee after spotting a beached whale

bindy johal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bindy johal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bindy johal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bindy johal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bindy johal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bindy johal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bindy johal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bindy johal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bindy johal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bindy johal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) bindy johal is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    ask your doctor
    murder, murder my mind state ain't change since my last rhyme
    the crime rate ain't decline
    n1ggas bustin' shots like they lost their mind
    like twenty-five to life never crossed their mind
    tell me young n1gga never learned a thang
    dead at thirteen cause he yearned to bang

-2pac

I like pants!!! █♣█ liquid_fire's Avatar
    liquid_fire has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) liquid_fire has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) liquid_fire has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) liquid_fire has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) liquid_fire has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) liquid_fire has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) liquid_fire has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) liquid_fire has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) liquid_fire has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) liquid_fire has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) liquid_fire has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    just mean your naturally vascular... thats it

BodyPoints: 10
    karmazon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) karmazon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) karmazon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) karmazon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) karmazon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) karmazon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) karmazon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) karmazon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) karmazon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) karmazon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) karmazon has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit karmazon's BodySpace
    it means you need more heroine

Stats: 5'9", 249 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1164
    Hartski has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Hartski has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Hartski has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Hartski has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Hartski has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Hartski has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Hartski has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Hartski has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Hartski has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Hartski has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Hartski has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Hartski's BodySpace

Talking

Smoke a cigarette and watch them really pop out.
    The hardest part of a zombie apocalypse will be pretending I'm not excited.

in omnia paratus