Thread: Rabbit recipe.

Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Rabbit recipe.

Saw this on a cookery programme, thought it looked good.

1 rabbit, cut into joints the size of chicken thighs.
    Thyme
    Rosemary,
    Peppercorns
    salt
    chillis,
    a little chicken stock
    A little sweetener.

Put everything into a bowl, mix it round and let it sit for half an hour.
    Then cook the rabbit joints on a medium hot pan for 5-8 minutes, turning once.
    65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs = keto.

http://www.eileengormley.com/ Funny science fiction for bodybuilders

Carbsthe Fat Man's Poison Druluv75's Avatar
    Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Way to Cute for me to eat
    "Forget man's so-called logic and find your own metabolic needs." - Vince Gironda

Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    They look like dinner to me when I buy them skinned in the market.

Carbsthe Fat Man's Poison Druluv75's Avatar
    Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Druluv75 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol I hear that
    "Forget man's so-called logic and find your own metabolic needs." - Vince Gironda

Mj.. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mj.. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mj.. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mj.. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mj.. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mj.. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mj.. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mj.. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mj.. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mj.. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mj.. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looks like a great recipe I will try it when rabbit season arrives. Reps to you and beware of rabbit poisoning.
    Some mornings I wake up and think maybe it is all a dream but it's not.. the fat suit is still there.

LionChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) LionChick will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thanks for the rabbit recipe, i've always wanted to try it but i didn't know anything about how to make it... which parts of the rabbit should you eat? legs, breast, etc. and which are the tastiest?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109800291

Yammin' it up with the Falcon--- my new journal as I seek to get back in shape and tackle some ultra runs and some forestry.

The world is older and bigger than we are. This is a hard truth for some folks to swallow- Edward Abbey.

Generally you buy a whole rabbit, preferably skinned and gutted and cleaned. Rabbits are pretty lean, so the flesh is distributed over the whole thing, there's no bit that sticks out as more edible than others. Cutting up up before cooking makes it a lot easier to work with.

It's one of those foods that I let the kids eat with their fingers, so the bones are easier to cope with. As long as I insist the meat they are eating is no relation to their pet rabbit, they like it.