tpeezy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tpeezy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tpeezy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tpeezy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tpeezy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tpeezy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tpeezy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tpeezy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tpeezy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tpeezy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tpeezy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

new to body building

hey guys, how's it going?
    well first off, let me tell you a little about myself. when i was younger i was really into sports; soccer and football mainly, volleyball on the side. over the past few years i've really let myself go, the beer belly is starting to come in. well since i'm a lifegaurd it's a little embaressing so i've decided to get back into shape and hoping in better shape than i was before. luckily, only fat has collected around my belly and lovehandles (sigh) and i was hoping to get advice on the best excercises to get rid of this the fastest. i've already started a diet and just ordered some glutamine, creatine, nitric oxide, and whey protein to help with my muscle building. i'm about 5' 11" and 155 lbs. hoping to cut 5-10 in the next few weeks then start bulking on the muscle. thanks guys

RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000)
    My Training Journal...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=608812

"Chris = Awesomeness" :)

Check out...

http://www.redpointfitness.com/

tony yayo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tony yayo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    hey to lose weight you want to do a lot of cardio, and make sure you eat healthy, cuz even if you run for hours a day, if you eat like **** then your not going to lose any weight
    i know thats not of much use so i looked these up for you
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115248
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=81315

hope this helps

tpeezy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tpeezy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tpeezy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tpeezy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tpeezy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tpeezy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tpeezy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tpeezy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tpeezy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tpeezy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tpeezy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    thanks for the help, but the last two don't work. it's ok though, i'm reading the first two now and they look like they'll be a big help. however, i have one question, the first one says to eat every 2-3 hours, wouldn't this hurt the point of a diet?

also i have another question about the supplements i just ordered. should i use them all but creatine? because from what i've read, creatine helps your muscles hold water, so that's retaining unwanted weight. i'm thinking that using the nitic oxide, glutamine, and whey protein wouldn't be a problem, but would rather help with turning the fat into muscle, right?
    Last edited by tpeezy; 05-16-2005 at 04:56 PM.

tony yayo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tony yayo has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by tpeezy
    thanks for the help, but the last two don't work. it's ok though, i'm reading the first two now and they look like they'll be a big help. however, i have one question, the first one says to eat every 2-3 hours, wouldn't this hurt the point of a diet?
    no when your eating every 2 or 3 hours your body knows that it is constantly getting food and nutrients and thus burned more of it. as opposed to if you only ate 3 huge meals a day
    the water that creatines adds to your muscles will make them look bigger and fuller, which is a good thing

thanks, i really appreciate it. so there's no harm in taking all of the supplements i just ordered while working out, right? i'm thinking about working upper body and lower body every other day, and doing cardio everyday. hopefully that'll cut a good amount of weight in the next few weeks. i also remember seeing on the ultimate fighter on spike tv, they cut weight by spending time and excercising in the sauna. it looks like it took a lot out of them, is this a good idea?

RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000)
    see if the link works now...

http://forums.menshealth.com/thread....8232&forumID=5

also, doing an upper body, lower body split is a great idea. do this 4x a week(2 days upper, 2 days lower). You dont need to do cardio every day....3-5x a week is plenty.
    My Training Journal...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=608812

"Chris = Awesomeness" :)

Check out...

http://www.redpointfitness.com/

revenge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Sauna!!

Originally Posted by tpeezy
    thanks, i really appreciate it. so there's no harm in taking all of the supplements i just ordered while working out, right? i'm thinking about working upper body and lower body every other day, and doing cardio everyday. hopefully that'll cut a good amount of weight in the next few weeks. i also remember seeing on the ultimate fighter on spike tv, they cut weight by spending time and excercising in the sauna. it looks like it took a lot out of them, is this a good idea?

hey, i wouldent recomend working out in the sauna, the weight taht you will loose will be mostly water, and your body will aslo loose a lot of salts wich will need to be replenished. its more likley to cause harm that good. Could even end up with heat exhaustion.

and for your cardio instead of doing a fast paced run or jog. walk for between 30 - 60 mins. This will burn the fat off without eating into your protine supply that is used for building muscle, but dont go over an hour unless you will start to burn the nutrients used in your muscles again.

good luck!!