Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

The Ultimate Guide for Getting Your Ex Girlfriend Back.

After a break up, many are quick to advise the person to move on. "Obviously if she broke up with you, she wasn't the right one for you." or "You guys broke up for a reason." Yeah, good logic genius, but that doesn't stop me from wanting to be with her. You can't blame a girl for breaking up with you. Step 1 will explain this.

This is a guide that will help you get your ex girlfriend back, if she was the one who broke up with you. A thread I made a while back will help you understand this thread.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...l+relationship

Step 1: Understanding the reasons for the break up

Why she broke up with you
    Love and relationships are based on attraction. No matter what reason she gives for breaking up with you, whether its the typical responses like "we're leading separate lives," or "you're holding me back," or "I need some space," or whatever the hell it is, 9 times out of 10 the real reason was that she lost attraction towards you overtime as the relationship went on. Don't beat yourself up, this happens frequently to guys who aren't pre-informed. (It happened to me.) The reason my ex gave was that she "needed time to get over something I did." Even now, she still won't admit that the real reason was that she became un-attracted to me (they will never admit it!) - sometimes they won't admit it because they don't even realize it. Their conscious mind masks their subconscious loss of attraction towards you, and searches for any reason that will justify their new feelings. Please don't hate on a girl for doing this. You would break up with her too if you lost attraction to her. Respect their decisions, don't grow bitter. The good news however is that you can make the attraction return!

How she lost attraction to you
    Ask yourself one question: Were you the more dominant one in the initial stages of your relationship, and became less dominant over time? Women are attracted to a dominant male, and they like to be the submissive female. Ignore what they might SAY. It's in their genes to be this way, and to be attracted to dominant males.

Over time, the woman in the relationship demands more attention and affection, and the guy usually supplicates out of fear of losing the girl. And then over time, the woman starts to show that she likes you less and less. The more she shows this, the more insecure the man becomes. He might even start showing traits like jealousy. Every other guy becomes a threat. When this happens, the male / female polarity of dominance and submissiveness shifts. Picture a see-saw that starts off with the guy on top and the woman on the bottom, and completely ends up the other way. In the end, the guy becomes more submissive, and the woman becomes more dominant. This TURNS HER OFF EVEN THOUGH SHE DEMANDED IT AND SHE LOSES ATTRACTION AND RESPECT FOR YOU. The more she sees that you NEED her, the less attracted she will become towards you.

2 principles to take out of this.

Principle Number 1" People want what they can't have. Keeping her wanting = attraction lasting.

Principle Number 2: Never supplicate, or begin to center your life on your girlfriend. Stay alpha. Concentrate on yourself, your life, and your goals FIRST.

(My previous thread that I linked above explains this is much greater detail.)

Step 2: No contact.
    Your ultimate goal is to show your ex girlfriend that the break up did not affect you. You must show that you have quickly moved on. This will blow her mind and slowly realize she made a BIG mistake in breaking up with you. With that being said, you cannot initiate contact with your ex for the next 3 weeks post break-up. If she contacts you, that's fine. Be nice, and polite. Do NOT bring up anything about the relationship. Act like everything's normal and that you are unaffected. ALWAYS end the conversation first by saying that you have something to do (don't tell her what it is) - she will automatically think you are meeting up with another girl.

This seems completely counter-intuitive, but trust me, it works! It's going to be hard as hell, but you have to do it.

Step 3: Show her that you've moved on

This next step might seem childish, but you have to do it. Force yourself to try to move on (even though you probably aren't going to in 3 weeks.) Fake it in your head, and fake it to her. Do this by writing on other girls walls on ********, put positive ******** status's about you working out, or meeting up with friends, or at the bar (show her that you are improving yourself and that you are moving on), make your away message say that you are at a friends house, or out at the bar or something similar. Do these things every day, because you can bet your ass that she's keeping tabs on your ******** and screen name every damn day. Like I said in the last step, you are trying to paint a picture in your ex's head that you are moving on, that you don't need her, and that you are probably getting with other girls already. You might think this is stupid because it will push her away more. But it won't. She might act like your an ******* for doing this if you see her, or if her friends tell you that, but on the inside she will slowly become attracted to you again! Remember principle #1 above.

Step 4: Get your balls back
    It's normal for your balls to go missing in a long term relationship. Don't beat yourself up. It happens to a lot of guys, including me. The 3 weeks of no contact above serves 2 purposes. One is all the reasons mentioned in the previous step, and the 2nd is for you to get in touch with your manhood again. Fantasize about other girls, and actually try to get with other girls. Forget about your ex as much as you can even though you know you're going to ultimately get her back. (THAT's RIGHT, KNOW YOU WILL GET HER BACK, NOT THINK. YOU'RE THE ****ING MAN AND YOU CAN GET WHAT YOU WANT AS LONG AS YOU STAY A MAN.) Work out hardcore. Blast music. Be the beast you once used to be in the beginning of the relationship when you first attracted her. Center your life on YOURSELF again, and not on your ex - (this is why she dumped you in the first place.) Remember your life long goals, ambitions, and principles. Remember that you shall never again center your life on a female.

optional: Buy a new cologne and a few new outfits for the next step. When you see her, you want to present yourself as a new and different better and improved man. If she sees you and smells you like you were, she will be reminded of how you were during the ending stages of the relationship, and it will be hard for her attraction to return.

Step 5: The big meet up

After about 3 - 4 weeks of applying steps 2, 3, and 4, you need to approach her either in person, on the phone, or through text AS A FRIEND. You must say something along the lines of this: "Hey listen, I just wanted to say that I think the break-up was for the best, but I think it would really be a shame to throw away our friendship."

Let's break this down. "I think the break-up was for the best" - This enforces everything I've been saying: that you are unaffected by it and that you think it was the right move. Right then and there she will gain so much attraction back towards you. it would really be a shame - yeah, it would be a shame. It's not the end of the world if you don't want to be my friend, but if you choose that, then it's all good. to throw away our friendship -this confirms the fact that you don't want a relationship with her anymore, but that you just want to be her friend. She will wonder why for hours.

You must then precede to get her to meet up with you, either something subtle like coffee, or more public like at a bar or party. It's important that you don't look at this meet up as a date.

When you're with her during the meet up, do NOT mention anything about a relationship, or try to make or force any moves on her. Approach her as you would an old friend. You're job is to simply be an attractive guy, and see where it takes you. Hopefully in the past 3 weeks, you will have found your balls again. You are to keep a strictly platonic vibe, be as attractive as you can, and rid yourself of your unattractive traits you once possessed that turned her off.

If she's receptive to the new you, go in for the kill. I'm not going to teach you how exactly to do this, because every situation is different, and this could turn into a whole other guide. Read the sauce-head sticky above if you forgot how to get girls (which happened to me when she broke up with me as well.)

Conclusion
    You made her love you in the past. And guess what, you just did again. Congratulations. Many of this advice seems counter-intuitive, but I promise you, it works - it's all psychology. I did all these things and had my ex girlfriend back in less than a month back in February 2010. You can do it. Stay strong. PM me if you have any questions or post here, but you're more likely to get an answer with a PM.
    Last edited by Wife Beater; 06-07-2010 at 06:51 PM.

G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000)
    did not read.

End well, this will not.

Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by G-Profit View Post
    did not read.

End well, this will not.
    Beat me to it.
    gympunk - "Thank God my wife hasn't ever been bothered by cum shooting around."

Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wife Beater is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't expect people to read it obviously if they aren't trying to get their ex back.. I took a lot of time writing this so don't be a dick and tell me you didn't read cause I really don't care. I want to help out those who need it and who WILL take the time to read. Every time I type a guide the first few people tell me they didn't read like I care or like anyone cares...

Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    did not read.

End well, this will not.
    this. and lol at trying to get the ex back when she broke up with you for another guy. what you going to do about that one? kill the guy? lol
    PSN: Punisher1012
    ► WKEA ◄
    *** New Jersey Crew 973 ***
    USMC
    OIF Vet

getonyourknees will become famous soon enough. (+50) getonyourknees will become famous soon enough. (+50) getonyourknees will become famous soon enough. (+50) getonyourknees will become famous soon enough. (+50) getonyourknees will become famous soon enough. (+50) getonyourknees will become famous soon enough. (+50) getonyourknees will become famous soon enough. (+50) getonyourknees will become famous soon enough. (+50) getonyourknees will become famous soon enough. (+50) getonyourknees will become famous soon enough. (+50) getonyourknees will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Till she dumps you again,

OP once your dumped the relationship will never be as strong and you will always be thinking about "playing Mr Alpha" to keep her from doing it again.

Once its over once, its over for good

Originally Posted by getonyourknees View Post
    Till she dumps you again,

OP once your dumped the relationship will never be as strong and you will always be thinking about "playing Mr Alpha" to keep her from doing it again.

Once its over once, its over for good
    You don't have to "play Mr Alpha" if you learn how to engrave it in your head and be alpha naturally...

Originally Posted by Punisher1012 View Post
    this. and lol at trying to get the ex back when she broke up with you for another guy. what you going to do about that one? kill the guy? lol
    Apply the same things. Rebound relationships never work. She's likely to just be using that guy to try to get over you. Nothing to worry about. If you don't want to get her back because of this then don't try to get her back.

Pronobis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pronobis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pronobis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pronobis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pronobis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pronobis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pronobis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pronobis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pronobis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pronobis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pronobis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This works. Got back with ex after a week of pretty much enjoying life and not getting all down. Only thing is to keep my relationship goin, I have to act single and not show much care or thought about her even though we live together... weird.
    "Just lift it"

Staying consistent F'n works

YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000) YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000) YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000) YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000) YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000) YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000) YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000) YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000) YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000) YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000) YoBroseidon is just really nice. (+1000)
    did not read.

End well, this will not.
    this.

Also, isn't this a repost?

crunchymilk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crunchymilk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crunchymilk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crunchymilk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crunchymilk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crunchymilk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crunchymilk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crunchymilk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crunchymilk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crunchymilk has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crunchymilk has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Beeeeeeetttttttttttttta
    2 more years until official Misc doctor status

I always rep back

hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What a brilliant idea as an author...

"I have an idea. I'll write a book for all the beta pussies who like having some bitch stomp their balls every day of their lives. Then I'll market it in such a way that it will give them false hope that the totally fukked relationship they just got out of will some how miraculously work out if they learn how to tuck their sack back further."

SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000) SteelCrayon is just really nice. (+1000)
    Actually to be honest it was a very interesting read. I think it's unwise to go back to an ex but the info provided in the beginning is something I'm accused of failing at. I can get chicks, ****s cake but I admit I have a tendency to auto lose power as relationship starts. Girl wants me to be there more for her and I end up giving in and before I know it she took all the power n I'm fckd. Good post OP... I agree 100% with all of it but I still find it unwise to go back to ex. Actually going to go to movies with ex this week as friends tho cuz well she called me crying saying I gave her hpv :/

Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lolz ex^2 system

UpComming916 is not very well liked. (-100) UpComming916 is not very well liked. (-100) UpComming916 is not very well liked. (-100) UpComming916 is not very well liked. (-100) UpComming916 is not very well liked. (-100) UpComming916 is not very well liked. (-100) UpComming916 is not very well liked. (-100) UpComming916 is not very well liked. (-100) UpComming916 is not very well liked. (-100) UpComming916 is not very well liked. (-100) UpComming916 is not very well liked. (-100)
    The entire idea of this thread is beta. Negged.

Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000) Fire8085 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Also, correct me if I'm wrong OP, but haven't you broken it off with your ex like a few times now or something?

Why are you trying to get her back? You probably haven't changed and you're going to fall into the same **** all over again as time progresses.

Diagnose what was wrong with the relationship, if you can make a committed change, then maybe look into getting back with it, otherwise find someone more compatible.

Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    wait are yo trying to say that's your ****?

you stole that you phgt, suck my cawk
    fukn Brozart
    I'm a hugger

OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OMGaGURL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    did not read.

End well, this will not.
    This.

No matter what you will have to come back to her. Even if she came back to you she will stray sooner or later and you will have to play whatever game the OP outlined all over again. There is no alpha to playing games all the time to keep your partner interested. Sooner or later she will find she has all the power in the relationship. Which if you're doing this she had it the whole time anyway. No hate though since from what I see on these boards and in real life most men willingly give their GF's total control. Even in cases where they leave for another guy.

I have a friend that begged a girl to come back to him because he "didn't know what love was until he met her". She left to bang another guy and even told him about that. She banged the new guy for about 6 months and after that didn't work out she went back to the original guy who was more than happy to take her back. I think he even took her on vacation to Austrailia to celebrate getting back together. They are still together now about 2 years later.

Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Wife Beater View Post
    Apply the same things. Rebound relationships never work. She's likely to just be using that guy to try to get over you. Nothing to worry about. If you don't want to get her back because of this then don't try to get her back.
    lol so in other words you're making it okay for a girl to go fukc another guy and you'll just keep taking her back. no wonder a lot more women are whores today. cause of beta *******s that allow this and basically encourage it lol
    ► WKEA ◄
    USMC
    OIF Vet

Originally Posted by Punisher1012 View Post
    lol so in other words you're making it okay for a girl to go fukc another guy and you'll just keep taking her back. no wonder a lot more women are whores today. cause of beta *******s that allow this and basically encourage it lol
    You're missing the point. If you read step 1 .. you'll see that she left you because you were BETA in the first place ! You can't blame her for wanting to leave someone who turned into a little bitch over time. If you still held the power and she did that, then that's a different story.

This thread is for people who realized they turned beta and don't blame their girlfriend for leaving them because of this. Yeah that sounds beta in itself, but lets be realists for a second here and not so quick to hold a grudge against somebody who loses attraction to you because you lost attraction for yourself...

If you don't want to get back with your ex, then good for you. . Like I said, this thread is for guys who realize that THEY turned into a pussy, and want another shot in which they will keep their balls this time.

Originally Posted by Brozart View Post
    wait are yo trying to say that's your ****?

you stole that you phgt, suck my cawk
    No .. I typed a summary of like the 150 page ex^ system. It's not my ****, but took me about 45 minutes to write, so your welcome.

DG0126 is just really nice. (+1000) DG0126 is just really nice. (+1000) DG0126 is just really nice. (+1000) DG0126 is just really nice. (+1000) DG0126 is just really nice. (+1000) DG0126 is just really nice. (+1000) DG0126 is just really nice. (+1000) DG0126 is just really nice. (+1000) DG0126 is just really nice. (+1000) DG0126 is just really nice. (+1000) DG0126 is just really nice. (+1000)

This is how you get her back

O.K. This is how it goes. You get an orangutan. I'm not talking a monkey or some dancing chimp BS, I mean a damn orangutan. Don't ask me how you're gonna get an orangutan that's not my problem. So the orangutan's name is Clyde. This is non-negotiable, all orangutans are named Clyde. I don't know why this is, it's just how the world works. So you and Clyde become man (and ape) about town. You're seen everywhere together, you make the scene. You and friends go out in big groups. You talk loud, you laugh louder. Every time you say something witty you high-five the orangutan. The town begins to buzz. It gets back to her. "Did you know the guy with the orangutan?" "You used to date the guy with the orangutan?" "Why would you break up with a guy with an orangutan?" Next thing you know she's calling. "I'm hoping we can still be friends. Wanna hang out sometime?" "Geez I dunno, me and Clyde were going to a monster truck race tonight. (Orangutans love monster trucks) In fact the whole social calendar seems kinda full. I tell you what, I'll make a little note (what was your name again?) and maybe I can squeeze you in." "Oh, well you know my number so don't be a stra-" "Hey look at the time! I gotta skate, Clyde's making Mojitos."
    At this point the upper hand is yours. You can let her twist in the wind; you can draw her back into your life at the pace you decide. Whatever, it's your life. But if you're a smart man? You slowly phase her back in. You're IMing. You're talking on Live. You get invited to family functions. You bring Clyde, he becomes like one of the family. You're one big Brady Bunch
    I ALWAYS rep back

Originally Posted by Fire8085 View Post
    Also, correct me if I'm wrong OP, but haven't you broken it off with your ex like a few times now or something?

Why are you trying to get her back? You probably haven't changed and you're going to fall into the same **** all over again as time progresses.

Diagnose what was wrong with the relationship, if you can make a committed change, then maybe look into getting back with it, otherwise find someone more compatible.
    After I did all this, and she wanted me back, by that time I actually realized I didn't want a relationship with her, and told her this. We continued to have sex though for the next few months till the end of the school year. Now that the summers here, we're separated by a few states and are trying to end things permanently.

hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hublife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Wife Beater View Post
    After I did all this, and she wanted me back, by that time I actually realized I didn't want a relationship with her, and told her this. We continued to have sex though for the next few months till the end of the school year. Now that the summers here, we're separated by a few states and are trying to end things permanently.
    You're a walking disaster. What are you like 19?

You should get some life experience before you start spouting bullsh!t advice to grown men.

Not trying to be a dick but c'mon bro. There are so many things wrong with this post it's not even funny.

"we're separated by a few states and are trying to end things permanently."

How about you stop contacting her, delete her number, erase her off ******** and take your manhood back instead of playing psychological kiddie games by "wanting" her then "not" wanting her. You sound like a woman.

Originally Posted by hublife View Post

You should get some life experience before you start spouting bullsh!t advice to grown men.

Not trying to be a dick but c'mon bro. There are so many things wrong with this post it's not even funny.

How about you stop contacting her, delete her number, erase her off ******** and take your manhood back instead of playing psychological kiddie games by "wanting" her then "not" wanting her. You sound like a woman.
    this
    ► WKEA ◄
    USMC
    OIF Vet

cheops21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cheops21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cheops21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cheops21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cheops21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cheops21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cheops21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cheops21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cheops21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cheops21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cheops21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by DG0126 View Post
    O.K. This is how it goes. You get an orangutan. I'm not talking a monkey or some dancing chimp BS, I mean a damn orangutan. Don't ask me how you're gonna get an orangutan that's not my problem. So the orangutan's name is Clyde. This is non-negotiable, all orangutans are named Clyde. I don't know why this is, it's just how the world works. So you and Clyde become man (and ape) about town. You're seen everywhere together, you make the scene. You and friends go out in big groups. You talk loud, you laugh louder. Every time you say something witty you high-five the orangutan. The town begins to buzz. It gets back to her. "Did you know the guy with the orangutan?" "You used to date the guy with the orangutan?" "Why would you break up with a guy with an orangutan?" Next thing you know she's calling. "I'm hoping we can still be friends. Wanna hang out sometime?" "Geez I dunno, me and Clyde were going to a monster truck race tonight. (Orangutans love monster trucks) In fact the whole social calendar seems kinda full. I tell you what, I'll make a little note (what was your name again?) and maybe I can squeeze you in." "Oh, well you know my number so don't be a stra-" "Hey look at the time! I gotta skate, Clyde's making Mojitos."
    At this point the upper hand is yours. You can let her twist in the wind; you can draw her back into your life at the pace you decide. Whatever, it's your life. But if you're a smart man? You slowly phase her back in. You're IMing. You're talking on Live. You get invited to family functions. You bring Clyde, he becomes like one of the family. You're one big Brady Bunch
    Repped for the lulz.
    I rep back (for barely more than zero).

Originally Posted by hublife View Post

All I did was summarize a guide written by a grown man with life experience. Ignore my personal story .. yea i am a walking disaster lately but thats my problem. She was my first girlfriend and I'm having a hard time getting over her. The guide is what counts if you want to get back with a girl, not my words, not my advice, not my personal experiences.

Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nocturnal310 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    copy pasted from www.theattractionforums.com
    F*ck Joe Biden

"Your problem is you spent your whole life thinking there are rules. There aren't. We used to be gorillas. All we had is what we could take and defend." - Lorne Malvo

“I'll do anything usually if there's money involved and little work.” — Daniel Tosh

Chef Crew | NYC Crew | Knee Draggers Crew | Wristwatch Crew

Rockman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rockman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rockman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rockman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rockman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rockman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rockman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rockman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rockman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rockman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rockman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm not trying to get an ex back, but that is great info that I agree with. Repped.

Greatest of all Time Brahesthetics's Avatar
    Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000) Brahesthetics is just really nice. (+1000)
    copy pasted from an e-book, actually. called how to win your ex back.

was fail
    i wil rep u if i get a chance