Registered User comebakthursday's Avatar
    comebakthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10) comebakthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10) comebakthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10) comebakthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10) comebakthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10) comebakthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10) comebakthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10) comebakthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10) comebakthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10) comebakthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10) comebakthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Post for my gf...

Hey,

My gf's about 5'2, 145 pounds, and goes up and down between 24 and 27 percent body fat. Shes not one of those girls that wants to weigh 100 pounds and wearing a size 0-2 pants. She just wants to look more 'fit'. We frequently ran together, but i know that in order for her body to burn fat around the clock, she needs muscle.
    I was going to try her on EDT, but it wouldnt be quite enough cardio. We don't have time for a weight workout THEN cardio, i was wondering if someone has there own circuit workout(or anyones for that matter) that they could share with me to help reach both goals.

Thanks in advance to any help.
    Semper Fidelis.

skizbees is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skizbees is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skizbees is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skizbees is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skizbees is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skizbees is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skizbees is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skizbees is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skizbees is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skizbees is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skizbees is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm sure you can direct her to this site and she can ask us her own questions about proper diet, exercises for weight and fat loss, and muscle gain when she signs up. Just sayin'.

Registered User comebakthursday's Avatar
    comebakthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10) comebakthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10) comebakthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10) comebakthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10) comebakthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10) comebakthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10) comebakthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10) comebakthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10) comebakthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10) comebakthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10) comebakthursday is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by skizbees View Post
    I'm sure you can direct her to this site and she can ask us her own questions about proper diet, exercises for weight and fat loss, and muscle gain when she signs up. Just sayin'.
    Well considering shes a senior in high school balancing 4 honors classes, clubs, school events, and a relationship with me and friends, she doesn't exactly have time to get on the computer(hence the reason im doing it). I understand what your saying though.

I do believe shes a member though, she just doesnt have the time.
    Semper Fidelis.