Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Aries21 is just really nice. (+1000) Aries21 is just really nice. (+1000) Aries21 is just really nice. (+1000) Aries21 is just really nice. (+1000) Aries21 is just really nice. (+1000) Aries21 is just really nice. (+1000) Aries21 is just really nice. (+1000) Aries21 is just really nice. (+1000) Aries21 is just really nice. (+1000) Aries21 is just really nice. (+1000) Aries21 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Trust me, it's paradise. This is where the hungry come to feed. For mine is a generation that circles the globe and searches for something we haven't tried before. So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it.

Leeroy_Jenkins is a name known to all. (+5000) Leeroy_Jenkins is a name known to all. (+5000) Leeroy_Jenkins is a name known to all. (+5000) Leeroy_Jenkins is a name known to all. (+5000) Leeroy_Jenkins is a name known to all. (+5000) Leeroy_Jenkins is a name known to all. (+5000) Leeroy_Jenkins is a name known to all. (+5000) Leeroy_Jenkins is a name known to all. (+5000) Leeroy_Jenkins is a name known to all. (+5000) Leeroy_Jenkins is a name known to all. (+5000) Leeroy_Jenkins is a name known to all. (+5000)
    "There's nothing in the world like being young and in love. It gives you the power to do things you would never have had the courage to do otherwise. It inspires you to make yourself vulnerable, put your heart on the line...To give more than you can give. To speak heart-felt sentiments you thought only existed in old books and flowery poetry. And it can make you forget everything except love itself. That one thing that makes life worth living. The object of your affection...Inspired by love, we can move mountains, make great changes, do great things. But we can also become so blinded by it that we forget everything, everyone. Even ourselves."

"Regard without ill-will despite an offense." That's Webster's definition of forgiveness.
    Why do I have to forgive?
    So you can get on with your life.

It don't matter what you tried to do, you couldn't destroy me! I'm still standing! I'm still strong! And I always will be

Antwone Fisher

Bookman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bookman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bookman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bookman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bookman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bookman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bookman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bookman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bookman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bookman is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bookman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by smj5351 View Post
    "My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next."

You know what movie that's from. Gives me chills.
    holy crap. No lie. I got the chill before I read 'gives me the chills'

cyborgmexican has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyborgmexican has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyborgmexican has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyborgmexican has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyborgmexican has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyborgmexican has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyborgmexican has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyborgmexican has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyborgmexican has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyborgmexican has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyborgmexican has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    "If I'm a child that means you're a ****phile, and I'll be damned if I'm going stand here and take this from a pervert." - Peter Griffin

wolfbear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wolfbear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wolfbear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wolfbear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wolfbear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wolfbear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wolfbear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wolfbear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wolfbear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wolfbear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wolfbear has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "It's like you go to the beach. You go down to the water. It's a little cold. You're not sure you want to go in. There's a pretty girl standing next to you. She doesn't want to go in either. She sees you, and you know that if you just asked her her name, you would leave with her. Forget your life, whoever you came with, and leave the beach with her. And after that day, you remember. Not every day, every week... she comes back to you. It's the memory of another life you could have had. Today is that girl."

"To hide your feelings about the ones you love is to put your light out. There can be only darkness without this light"

"There really are only three things that are 100% true in life. You can change your entire existence at any moment, there is nothing more beautiful than a sunrise in the mountains, and the love of a good woman has no equal"

The last one is from a guy i lived with and skiied with for year during a ski bum phase. Guy had life figured out.
    "Si Ventus Non Est, Remiga."

" If there is no wind, row."

MAGA

Psalms 55:22

nike63jon will become famous soon enough. (+50) nike63jon will become famous soon enough. (+50) nike63jon will become famous soon enough. (+50) nike63jon will become famous soon enough. (+50) nike63jon will become famous soon enough. (+50) nike63jon will become famous soon enough. (+50) nike63jon will become famous soon enough. (+50) nike63jon will become famous soon enough. (+50) nike63jon will become famous soon enough. (+50) nike63jon will become famous soon enough. (+50) nike63jon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    has anyone heard of "the players creed" i think its by theodore roosevelt its about football...i cant find it anywhere!

nike63jon will become famous soon enough. (+50) nike63jon will become famous soon enough. (+50) nike63jon will become famous soon enough. (+50) nike63jon will become famous soon enough. (+50) nike63jon will become famous soon enough. (+50) nike63jon will become famous soon enough. (+50) nike63jon will become famous soon enough. (+50) nike63jon will become famous soon enough. (+50) nike63jon will become famous soon enough. (+50) nike63jon will become famous soon enough. (+50) nike63jon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    nevermind..i got it..

It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.

[300 Spartan Crew] counterfit_hero's Avatar
    counterfit_hero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) counterfit_hero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) counterfit_hero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) counterfit_hero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) counterfit_hero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) counterfit_hero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) counterfit_hero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) counterfit_hero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) counterfit_hero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) counterfit_hero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) counterfit_hero is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.
    Hunter S. Thompson

Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    Hunter S. Thompson (personal fave)

You better take care of me Lord, if you don't you're gonna have me on your hands.
    Hunter S. Thompson

"I pity the fool who goes out tryin' to take over the world, then runs home cryin' to his momma!"

? Mr. T lol
    Justice for the 96

Y.N.W.A

Liverpool F.C

***Irish Misc Crew***

wildspades has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildspades has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wildspades has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Chazk View Post
    "Do you suck dick son?"

"No sir!"

"BULL****, I bet u can suck a golf ball through a garden hose!"
    LMAO Full Metal Jacket a classic

NaggerGuy is just really nice. (+1000) NaggerGuy is just really nice. (+1000) NaggerGuy is just really nice. (+1000) NaggerGuy is just really nice. (+1000) NaggerGuy is just really nice. (+1000) NaggerGuy is just really nice. (+1000) NaggerGuy is just really nice. (+1000) NaggerGuy is just really nice. (+1000) NaggerGuy is just really nice. (+1000) NaggerGuy is just really nice. (+1000) NaggerGuy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TerryGecko View Post
    Marsellus Wallace Pulp Fiction:

"Let me tell you what now. I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' ******s, who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ass."
    a quote taken right after he got fuked in the ass by a hillbilly rapist.

ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50) ballsoftitanium will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Death Strike View Post
    "Sir, we're out numbered 3 to 1"

"Then its a fair fight"

Halo 3

And also this one, i was thinking about today

"Man can be defeated but never destroyed" <--Ernest Hemmingway, goes on to say we were designed for victory, every time **** happens and the world just comes crashing down, man picks himself up, stronger

"Fall down 7 times, get up 8" <--some sports brand i cant remeber which one (think its addidas)
    Actually you'd only have to get up 7 times, unless you were on the ground before you got up the first time.

Just sayin'.

[300 Spartan Crew] counterfit_hero's Avatar
    counterfit_hero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) counterfit_hero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) counterfit_hero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) counterfit_hero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) counterfit_hero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) counterfit_hero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) counterfit_hero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) counterfit_hero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) counterfit_hero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) counterfit_hero is a jewel in the rough. (+500) counterfit_hero is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by cyborgmexican View Post
    "If I'm a child that means you're a ****phile, and I'll be damned if I'm going stand here and take this from a pervert." - Peter Griffin
    got to love peter griffin lol.
    Justice for the 96

Y.N.W.A

Liverpool F.C

***Irish Misc Crew***

betterhalf is on a distinguished road. (+10) betterhalf is on a distinguished road. (+10) betterhalf is on a distinguished road. (+10) betterhalf is on a distinguished road. (+10) betterhalf is on a distinguished road. (+10) betterhalf is on a distinguished road. (+10) betterhalf is on a distinguished road. (+10) betterhalf is on a distinguished road. (+10) betterhalf is on a distinguished road. (+10) betterhalf is on a distinguished road. (+10) betterhalf is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    “After all is said and done, more is said than done.”- Aesop

so true

Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Laxmatt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    A good man draws a circle around him, and in it he cares for his family, his wife and children. A great man draws a larger circle including his brothers, his friends, and protects them as he would his family. But then there is the rare man who has a special destiny. His circle extends beyond boundaries to include the world of innocents who lack the will to defend themselves.
    "Today I have given everything I have. Everything I have kept I have lost forever."
    -1stSgt McKenna

adamabs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamabs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamabs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamabs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamabs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamabs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamabs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamabs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamabs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamabs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) adamabs is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I've been put on this earth to do a certain number of things. At this rate I will never die
    CHEW CREW

But I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, his greatest fulfillment of all he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.

Vince Lombardi

misc zombie survival squad, Bravo squad member,
    Leatherneck Fireteam member

reps 4 life: kodiak5, sh0gun

Go here for free downloadable books provided by a miscer

http://adf.ly/HTrA

Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500) Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500) Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500) Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500) Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500) Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500) Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500) Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500) Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500) Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500) Astaldoath is not very helpful. (-500)
    "No This is Patrick.....I am not Sparta!!"

|)ark Lor|) is just really nice. (+1000) |)ark Lor|) is just really nice. (+1000) |)ark Lor|) is just really nice. (+1000) |)ark Lor|) is just really nice. (+1000) |)ark Lor|) is just really nice. (+1000) |)ark Lor|) is just really nice. (+1000) |)ark Lor|) is just really nice. (+1000) |)ark Lor|) is just really nice. (+1000) |)ark Lor|) is just really nice. (+1000) |)ark Lor|) is just really nice. (+1000) |)ark Lor|) is just really nice. (+1000)
    "Bitches ain't ****"
    - Tupac Shakur

Poor Excuse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poor Excuse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poor Excuse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poor Excuse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poor Excuse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poor Excuse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poor Excuse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poor Excuse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poor Excuse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poor Excuse is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Poor Excuse is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4zGwBJ9x4U&feature=channel

Eric_Cartm4n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Eric_Cartm4n has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Don't Call Me Fat Motherfu*ker!

JamesYancey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesYancey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesYancey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesYancey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesYancey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesYancey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesYancey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesYancey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesYancey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesYancey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesYancey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tomorrow doesnt exsist until you wake up in it - Bishop Lamont

crawford62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crawford62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crawford62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crawford62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crawford62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crawford62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crawford62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crawford62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crawford62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crawford62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) crawford62 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The object of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other bastard die for his.

Gen. Patton

JamesYancey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesYancey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesYancey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesYancey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesYancey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesYancey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesYancey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesYancey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesYancey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesYancey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesYancey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by crawford62 View Post
    The object of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other bastard die for his.

Gen. Patton
    thats good!

I aent got no time to waste, i got to get it before im out of this place. I aent got no time to waste, i got hope, got goals, got dreams that im trying to chase. I aent got no time to waste, ima make it to the top because haters said i can't.

Bishop Lamont

MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by iliketodoit View Post
    "A facility for quotation covers the absence of original thought"
    yeah, that ones lame

in reality, whatever youre thinking, someone else has PROBABLY said it better

oh snap thres a badass quote down here
    See you, Space Cowboy.........

Kawaii on the streets, Senpai in the sheets

@missionarystyle Valenzuelatech's Avatar
    Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Valenzuelatech has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    F*** the world and everything in it, cause all that exists right now is the weight i'm about to move.

-from animalpak.com
    (cant remember the author)
    http://www.********.com/valenzuelatech

My films: http://bit.ly/11BnxwE

OnlyCarnage will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlyCarnage will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlyCarnage will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlyCarnage will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlyCarnage will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlyCarnage will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlyCarnage will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlyCarnage will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlyCarnage will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlyCarnage will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnlyCarnage will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "Danger gleams like sunshine to a brave man's eyes."

"When there is mutual fear, men think twice before they make aggression upon one another."

"He serves me most, who serves his country best."

"I do not have much time for exhortation, but to the brave a few words are as good as many..." - Pericles

"A coward's mother does not weep."

"Although the snake dreams of soaring through the sky, he is forever doomed to crawl on his belly. You'll have your chance to fly, snake. In the talons of a hawk..."

"There is no real me, only an entity, something illusory, and though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping you and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable: I simply am not there."

"There once was a tiger striped cat. This cat died a million deaths, revived and lived a million lives, and he was owned by various people who he didn't really care for. The cat wasn't afraid to die. One day the cat became a stray cat, which meant he was free. He met a white female cat, and the two of them spent their days together happily. Well, years passed, and the white cat grew weak and died of old age. The tiger striped cat cried a million times, and then died too. Except this time, he didn't come back to life."

"I should say I'm very much cleverer than any of the people who put me here. As a matter of fact, I could leave any time I wanted. It's only a doll's house after all. Anyway, I don't mind. I like dolls. Especially the live ones."

"Who cares for you?
    You're nothing but a
    pack of cards..."
    I am part of a Degenerate Elite.

Everyone grows up being told the same thing. Be nice to other people. But beat out the competition! "You're special." "Believe in yourself and you will succeed." But it's obvious from the start that only a few can succeed...

justinfrazer will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinfrazer will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinfrazer will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinfrazer will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinfrazer will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinfrazer will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinfrazer will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinfrazer will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinfrazer will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinfrazer will become famous soon enough. (+50) justinfrazer will become famous soon enough. (+50)

This speech gives me chills every time I read it

Peace with Inches
    -Al Pacino

I don?t know what to say, really...
    3 minutes...to the biggest battle of our professional lives...all comes down to today...
    Either, we heal, as a team, or we're gonna crumble...inch by inch, play by play...till we're finished, we're in hell right now, gentlemen...believe me...
    and...we can stay here, get the **** kicked out of us...or... we can fight our way back...into the light...we can climb outta hell...one inch at a time...now, I can?t do it for you...I?m too old...I look around, I see this young faces, and I think...I mean, I've made every wrong choice a middle-aged man can make...I...eh...I pissed away all my money, believe it or not...I chased off anyone's who's ever loved me...and lately, I can?t even stand the face I see in the mirror...you know, when you get old in life, things get taken from you...well that?s....that?s part of life...but, you only learn that, when you start losing stuff...you find out, life's a game of inches...so is football...because, in either game, life or football, the margin for error is so small, I mean, one half a step too late, or too early, and you don?t quite make it, one half second too slow, too fast, you don?t quite catch it, the inches we need are everywhere around us... they're in every break of the game, every minute, every second....on this team, we fight for that inch... on this team, we tear ourselves and everyone else around us, to pieces for that inch...we claw with our fingernails for that inch...because we know, when we head up all those inches, that?s gonna make the ****ing difference, between winning and losing!
    Between living and dying!! I'll tell you this: in any fight, it?s the guy who's willing to die, who?s gonna win that inch...and I know, if I?m gonna have any life anymore...It?s because I'm still willing to fight and die for that inch...because, that?s what living is! The six inches in front of your face...!! Now, I can?t make you do it, you gotta look at the guy next to you, look into his eyes! now, I think you're going to see a guy, who will go that inch with you...You're gonna see a guy, who will sacrifice himself, for this team, because he knows, when it comes down to it, you're going to do the same for him... That?s a team, gentlemen...and, either we heal, NOW, as a team, or we will die...as individuals...that?s football, guys...that?s all it is...now, what are you gonna do?
    "People ask the question... what's a RocknRolla? And I tell 'em - it's not about drums, drugs, and hospital drips, oh no. There's more there than that, my friend. We all like a bit of the good life - some the money, some the drugs, other the sex game, the glamour, or the fame. But a RocknRolla, oh, he's different. Why? Because a real RocknRolla wants the ****ing lot."

ohai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ohai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ohai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ohai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ohai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ohai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ohai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ohai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ohai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ohai has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ohai has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    "Im here to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and im all out of bubble gum."

CamKeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CamKeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CamKeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CamKeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CamKeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CamKeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CamKeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CamKeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CamKeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CamKeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CamKeo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Bumpppp

l

Loswaldo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Loswaldo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Loswaldo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Loswaldo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Loswaldo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Loswaldo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Loswaldo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Loswaldo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Loswaldo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Loswaldo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Loswaldo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    See sig, its a quote I saw in a rugby magazine.
    The more you sweat in practice, the less you bleed in battle.

PSN: MrLoswaldo
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Umad_Brasiek
    Blog: newjackhiphop.com

kelt_22 is just really nice. (+1000) kelt_22 is just really nice. (+1000) kelt_22 is just really nice. (+1000) kelt_22 is just really nice. (+1000) kelt_22 is just really nice. (+1000) kelt_22 is just really nice. (+1000) kelt_22 is just really nice. (+1000) kelt_22 is just really nice. (+1000) kelt_22 is just really nice. (+1000) kelt_22 is just really nice. (+1000) kelt_22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    "Its not about how hard you hit. Its about how hard you can get hit and KEEP COMING FORWARD!"

Rocky to his son after he whined about the World holding him down.
    I sell home and commercial fitness equipment, so if you have questions on equipment PM me and I will help.

“When the light comes down, and the earth shakes with the footsteps of a thousand battalions, when the air sings with the sound of clashing shields, and the ground is wet with the blood of men, that is when I am most alive. That is when my life is taken to the edge of the point, that is when I am invincible until the moment of death”

-Unknown Spartan Hoplite, 461 B.C.-