Doughnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doughnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doughnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doughnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doughnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doughnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doughnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doughnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doughnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doughnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Doughnut has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Grade this routine

Okay, after reading these threads and various workouts here is something I have come up with for a workout for myself, please offer your opinions. Too much, not enough etc.

Weights on Sun, Tues, Thurs.
    Alternate squats and deadlifts
    chinups
    Bench Press
    Military Press
    ALternate Curls and Hammer Curls
    Everything 2 sets to failure, 8-12 reps, once 12 reps reached up the weight.

On Saturday, Sunday and Wednesday, I am going to get back into running and run at least 30 minutes. I'm 5'7 and only 155 but its flab. Not wanting to bulk but have a lean look like a boxer or this:

http://www.geocities.com/angel_frien...nyNoShoes3.jpg

Thanks

akaMarko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akaMarko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akaMarko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akaMarko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akaMarko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akaMarko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akaMarko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akaMarko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akaMarko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akaMarko has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akaMarko has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If all you're going for is a lean boxer look I'd still say that you will need to do a bit more.

add the following:

shoulders- side raises
    Triceps - some Kind of overhead extension.
    Back - some kind of row either one arm db's or BB rows
    Legs - calf raises and leg curls

For me it's still too little but this might match your goals.

J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Grade this routine..

Grade 24

TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I give it a B+
    I think you could lower the reps a little, and add dips in there...

Originally Posted by Doughnut
    Okay, after reading these threads and various workouts here is something I have come up with for a workout for myself, please offer your opinions. Too much, not enough etc.

Weights on Sun, Tues, Thurs.
    Alternate squats and deadlifts
    chinups
    Bench Press
    Military Press
    ALternate Curls and Hammer Curls
    Everything 2 sets to failure, 8-12 reps, once 12 reps reached up the weight.

On Saturday, Sunday and Wednesday, I am going to get back into running and run at least 30 minutes. I'm 5'7 and only 155 but its flab. Not wanting to bulk but have a lean look like a boxer or this:

http://www.geocities.com/angel_frien...nyNoShoes3.jpg

Thanks

sickwitit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sickwitit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sickwitit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sickwitit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sickwitit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sickwitit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sickwitit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sickwitit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sickwitit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sickwitit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sickwitit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    fantastic just use it

ExtraUltra will become famous soon enough. (+50) ExtraUltra will become famous soon enough. (+50) ExtraUltra will become famous soon enough. (+50) ExtraUltra will become famous soon enough. (+50) ExtraUltra will become famous soon enough. (+50) ExtraUltra will become famous soon enough. (+50) ExtraUltra will become famous soon enough. (+50) ExtraUltra will become famous soon enough. (+50) ExtraUltra will become famous soon enough. (+50) ExtraUltra will become famous soon enough. (+50) ExtraUltra will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Lightbulb fatigue cycling

Here's an idea....

Doing a full body workout is great if you're going for general fitness and not freaky size like the rest of us. If you stick with that routine for too long, however, you will probably plateau and simultaneously develop some weak points that will hold you back.

There's this thing called fatigue cycling that works great for full body routines. It's pretty basic: you just change the order each time you work out so you are doing the same order every other time. Here's a link to an article by the evil russian, Pavel Tsatsouline: http://www.eas.com/training/trainingTips.asp?cmsId=475. Check it out. Good luck.