timitsoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) timitsoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) timitsoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) timitsoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) timitsoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) timitsoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) timitsoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) timitsoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) timitsoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) timitsoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) timitsoo is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Anti-depressants and Lifting

Hey all,

Just wondering if anyone on here takes Effexor XR and has any info on how it has effected their lifting, gains, or weight loss. Either one. For me, I have probably been to my lowest fat% ever, but I'm not sure if it's the drug or my slight depression that keeps my motivation low so my gains are very inconsistent. So, I don't really know what to attribute to the drug or mentality or what?!?! Any stories or insight is appreciated.

T-bone

Jilliehuck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am not an authority, but I am a mhp so here is my 2 cents.
    Sometimes Effexor can cause mania, but it sounds like that is not the case according to your post. I can tell you that it takes several weeks to get into the system and for you to reap full benefits. However, if you have been on it a while, some of the antidepressants can actually slow your metabolism down even though at first your metabolism was sped up.
    Jill
    Well Behaved women rarely make history

Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Npeart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I take a very low dose (37.5mgs.) i can't really say I feel any different on it than not on it in terms of strength and size gains. All I know is it keeps me level. I do not get too high or too low emotionally. I stay on a real even keel. careful with it at higher doses, though. The $ex sides can be harsh. Libido, bye-bye.
    Idiotic and inconsequential people are still idiotic and inconsequential.