AbsOfSteel will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbsOfSteel will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbsOfSteel will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbsOfSteel will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbsOfSteel will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbsOfSteel will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbsOfSteel will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbsOfSteel will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbsOfSteel will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbsOfSteel will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbsOfSteel will become famous soon enough. (+50)

What can i take for stretch marks?

Ive been bulking now and on my biceps, shoulders, and chest im getting these stretch marks. Ive heard things about Vitamin E and such and i just read an article that it doesnt work to well. Ive also heard taking ZMA helps with skin elasticity but im only 16 and i dont know if a Testosterone Booster is what i need. Unless ZMA is going to be safe for me and not like mess me up when im 30.
    The stretch marks arent to bad, i only have minor and small ones but id like to stop it from getting worse.

What do you recommend i do?
    Last edited by AbsOfSteel; 05-24-2005 at 09:16 PM.

BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ZMA is safe, I doubt it'd help with stretch marks, but it is safe.

You can try supplementing with vitamin C, collagen, etc.

Schedule an appointment with a dermatoligist and see if he'll prescribe Retin-A.
    Speller Extraordinaire. Don't believe the lies.

AbsOfSteel will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbsOfSteel will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbsOfSteel will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbsOfSteel will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbsOfSteel will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbsOfSteel will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbsOfSteel will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbsOfSteel will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbsOfSteel will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbsOfSteel will become famous soon enough. (+50) AbsOfSteel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yea because i read that ZMA increases the collogen

pen8503 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Cocoa Butter helps to get rid of stretchmarks, use it daily for a couple weeks and see if it helps you.

badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badboyslayer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Make sure you take a multivitamin and drink plenty of water, the zinc in ZMA does help your body produce collagen.

The only way to get rid of them though is laser resurfacing (and some other invasive surgical procedures to a lesser degree), but most will fade until they're almost non-existent anyway so dont worry.

Originally Posted by pen8503
    Cocoa Butter helps to get rid of stretchmarks, use it daily for a couple weeks and see if it helps you.
    No it doesnt.
    "The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. He will be lonely often and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself" - Nietzsche