Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Using the Registered optimalG33's Avatar
    BodyPoints: 2684
    optimalG33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) optimalG33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) optimalG33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) optimalG33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) optimalG33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) optimalG33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) optimalG33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) optimalG33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) optimalG33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) optimalG33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) optimalG33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit optimalG33's BodySpace

Dealing with arrogance/condescending attitude

How do you handle people who are disrespectful right off the bat (brief business/professional transaction, meet for first time, or any social situation).
    So, without knowing you at all, the other puts you two steps down with their behavior towards you (tone, words, body language).

I understand if you have a boss/authority above you, you kinda have to bite the bullet. But what if you get a superior attitude from a peer or someone below you? I try to respect everyone, especially people I don't know (motivation to make a good impression).

Do you go after them/correct them on the spot?
    Don't waste your mental energy dealing them?
    Does your response differ if its from a female or male?
    Thanks

BodyPoints: 27812
    tmac4real has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tmac4real has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tmac4real has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tmac4real has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tmac4real has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tmac4real has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tmac4real has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tmac4real has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tmac4real has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tmac4real has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tmac4real has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit tmac4real's BodySpace
    Call them out on it in front of everyone.

Don't try to make it one on one because your just one person who hates him. Make sure everyone else in the room pays attention, so speak LOUDLY.

When he sees everyone looking, more than 90% he'll pussy down and walk away. IF he doesn't, that's just an opportunity for people to see what an ass he is.

Now if everyone else knows and doesn't care/can't do anything about it, there's nothing you can do except not take any **** from then.

Stats: 5'4", 112 lbs
    BodyPoints: 6208
    sweety_ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sweety_ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sweety_ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sweety_ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sweety_ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sweety_ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sweety_ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sweety_ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sweety_ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sweety_ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) sweety_ is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit sweety_'s BodySpace
    i know it sounds like a typical answer, but ignore them, don't talk to them, don't be around, etc. you will ALWAYS meet people like that & there's nothing that you can do to change them... don't let them affect your life.

the way i deal with them, sometimes i ignore it & just brush it off... if it's something that bugs me, i'm going to make sure that i do something about it.

Stats: 6'2", 191 lbs
    BodyPoints: 9879
    legacyguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) legacyguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) legacyguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) legacyguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) legacyguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) legacyguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) legacyguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) legacyguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) legacyguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) legacyguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) legacyguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit legacyguy's BodySpace
    I'll usually just brush it off if I just met them and have no plans to ever see them again in the future.

If I have to work with them, I know them, or something of the sort, I have a nifty little trick of lifting my left eyebrow and giving a person a look that tells them they are idiots and/or to stop acting like one. I didn't intentionally develop this but it happened on its own when dealing in clients and female relations.

Using the Registered optimalG33's Avatar
    BodyPoints: 2684
    optimalG33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) optimalG33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) optimalG33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) optimalG33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) optimalG33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) optimalG33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) optimalG33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) optimalG33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) optimalG33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) optimalG33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) optimalG33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit optimalG33's BodySpace
    Thanks. It just sucks in that moment...you feel like your getting owned.

Registered User Posedown_winner's Avatar
    Posedown_winner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Yes, of course it differs, If a girl is naughty or acts this way, you must tell her you will spank her repetitively and they love that.