iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

cure for short biceps???

From what i know yor muscle length and shape is determened pretty much by yor genetics. I hav short biceps with a bit of a gap between where my bicep finishes and my forearm. i was wondering what i can do to try and change this?
    Attached Images
    ((((()-----------((((()

http://www.********.com/skinnyaaroncurtis

Calorie Surplus + Progressive Overload x Years Training = Continuous Gains. UMAD GH15?

"My BeNcH pReSs BrInGs All ThE GirLs To ThE yArD, n ThEy'Re LiKe, YoUr PeCs ArE LaRgE, dAmN rIgHt My PeCs ArE LaRgE, u CaN tOuCh ThEm, bUt IlL hAvE tO cHaRgE."

Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000) Mark21087 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Theres not really much but you can fopcus on preacher curls b/c they stress the lower portion of the bicep.

FireFighter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FireFighter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FireFighter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FireFighter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FireFighter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FireFighter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FireFighter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FireFighter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FireFighter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    your biceps look great, i dunno about a solution, i don't see a problem

iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iron_curtis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yeh, preacher curls seem about the only thing i can think of to
    ((((()-----------((((()

Calorie Surplus + Progressive Overload x Years Training = Continuous Gains. UMAD GH15?

"My BeNcH pReSs BrInGs All ThE GirLs To ThE yArD, n ThEy'Re LiKe, YoUr PeCs ArE LaRgE, dAmN rIgHt My PeCs ArE LaRgE, u CaN tOuCh ThEm, bUt IlL hAvE tO cHaRgE."

CobianSoul has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hammer Curls... they will work that area better than anything.
    The difference between "involvement" and "commitment" is like an eggs-and-ham breakfast: the chicken was "involved" - the pig was "committed".

Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz
    Spider Curls

whiteboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    can you explain a spider curl for me?

Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz
    Spider curls is a great isolation exercise.
    You lay on a bench (I used a table), with your arms over the front and pressed against the edge of the bench/table. Then you just curl the barbell. If you go to, http://www.larryscott.com/ , then click on equipement, you can see a pic of a spider curl bench.

cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cjszip has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally posted by Beast
    Spider Curls
    i agree... bump

-cj

DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'd like to have just a little shorter bi's... my bi's go all the way down to my forearms. Which doesn't do much for peak and it doesn't look that good either.
    Eternal Creatures are not so prudent.

Member since Nov 2001

SWEET!! I've never seen one of those before, looks like a good substitute for preacher curls. Sometimes I lose my wind because I push my chest up against the "pulpit" when doing preacher curls.
    The difference between "involvement" and "commitment" is like an eggs-and-ham breakfast: the chicken was "involved" - the pig was "committed".

Imagine a catholic priest on the other side of the "pulpit", that should keep you from getting too close

so its like a preacher curl, except lying down?

ApG is a name known to all. (+5000) ApG is a name known to all. (+5000) ApG is a name known to all. (+5000) ApG is a name known to all. (+5000) ApG is a name known to all. (+5000) ApG is a name known to all. (+5000) ApG is a name known to all. (+5000) ApG is a name known to all. (+5000) ApG is a name known to all. (+5000) ApG is a name known to all. (+5000) ApG is a name known to all. (+5000)
    try doing your reps with a fuller of a range of motion but still keeping the resistancen if that doesn't work, then it short bi's might be something genetic.
    multi, krill oil. beetroot, l-carnitine

Yes, it's kind of like a preacher curl. Except you are laying down which gives you a greater range of motion. Because your arms are hanging straight down, when you start to curl the bar, alot of tension is put on the lower portion of the biceps.

Originally posted by whiteboy
    Imagine a catholic priest on the other side of the "pulpit", that should keep you from getting too close
    LOL, yeah Catholic priests scare me!

geez - thanks for all the info
    ((((()-----------((((()

MR.BIGpecs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    try doing a lot of reverse curls it's one of the best way 2 lengthen the biceps.
    also try partial reps. 4 example do 3 sets of curls where you only bring the weight half way up so your arms are at a right angle and do the whole set this way.

Lionheart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionheart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionheart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionheart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionheart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionheart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionheart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionheart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionheart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionheart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lionheart is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The bigger your arms get the less noticable that gap will be.

determined is on a distinguished road. (+10) determined is on a distinguished road. (+10) determined is on a distinguished road. (+10) determined is on a distinguished road. (+10) determined is on a distinguished road. (+10) determined is on a distinguished road. (+10) determined is on a distinguished road. (+10) determined is on a distinguished road. (+10) determined is on a distinguished road. (+10) determined is on a distinguished road. (+10) determined is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    get longer biceps
    Hey kids! Get the f@ck off my lawn!

urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) urbanlegend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have the spread out kind, which makes them look a lil fuller, but in the long run, I think the peaked type like u have are the best, urs looks fine by the way

Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    try to add some more "overall" mass and it will begin to fill in

peace
    Don't quit it just cuz you can't lift it- Farma
    "Wanna get big? stop lookin and start workin!"- Farma
    "Quality not quanity applies to a lot of things; bodybuilding is one of those things" - Farma
    Psalm 23 "Fear No evil!"
    "The O.S.R has begun, we're taken out anyone in the way!!" - Farma