marcusbarnes30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcusbarnes30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcusbarnes30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcusbarnes30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcusbarnes30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcusbarnes30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcusbarnes30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcusbarnes30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcusbarnes30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcusbarnes30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcusbarnes30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Chocolate Cake (I have a theory)

I was eating some chocolate cake during my cheat day this past saturday when it occured to me I could still probably slow down the digestive process and even curb some of the sugars associate with the cake. Check it out. Everyone knows if you add a meat(i.e. lean chicken, lean beef...etc) to a meal like white rice or white bread it would negate some of the insulin spiking properties of the respective carb due to protein slow digestive nature. How about this. Everyone is familiar with laxatives I am sure and the best laxative for you is one not using chemicals, but rather natural fibers. Fiber of course binds to damn near everything from cholesterol to fat to even protein making it undigestible. In theory it is my argument you can negate some of the negative effects of a sugar loaded off day with a natural fiber laxative like equate or basically anything with psyllium husks.

What do you all think??
    Holla Back

Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000)

Cool

I think I'm going to try that with my processed, ****ty, white bread instead of just eating it with peanut butter and jelly and calling it a meal.

OR just make sure the cake is really high in fat too. That should slow absorption significantly. Hey I could have a cheescake with my white potato, that shouldn't be too bad.

skinnyboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) skinnyboy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Call it for what it is: a cheat. Even if you could make the sugars absorb slowly, that's not the biggest problem. The biggest problem is there is a LOT of calories in chocolate cake (and very little redeming qualities). If you want to make it less of a cheat, eat less of it.
    Some people have a way with words. Other people not have way.

saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saw14 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    if you are going to look for stange ways to prevent the effects of a cheat, why do it? you are putting too much thought into figuring out how to negate a cheat i doubt you are even enjoying it then. its a cheat, have fun with it.
    this signature was purchased by melon:

"incongruous penguin"

marcusbarnes30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcusbarnes30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcusbarnes30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcusbarnes30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcusbarnes30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcusbarnes30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcusbarnes30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcusbarnes30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcusbarnes30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcusbarnes30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marcusbarnes30 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by skinnyboy
    Call it for what it is: a cheat. Even if you could make the sugars absorb slowly, that's not the biggest problem. The biggest problem is there is a LOT of calories in chocolate cake (and very little redeming qualities). If you want to make it less of a cheat, eat less of it.
    naw bro. i'll think i'll pass on your suggestion. plus at least with my way you won't get the abnormal bowel movements that inevitably come after 6 days of eating clean then eating garbage