Page 1 of 164 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Best Overall Protein Bars?

What is the absolute BEST protein bar that you have ever tried? Reply and let us know what protein or energy bar is your favorite because of taste and nutritional content. Describe the taste, and tell us what flavors are the best.

Thanks for helping many others!

admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'll start. I am still addicted to Next OneWay bars. I keep thinking that I will switch to something else for a change, but I can't do it. I have one every morning.

Thanks!
    Ryan DeLuca
    Bodybuilding.com

J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) J.L.C. has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I just want to find a bar that can function as a meal replacement.

Everything on the market now is either full of sugar, or sugar-alcohols....

I want carbs.......it's just that I want good carbs!!

4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4amWorkouts has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Really like the UTurn bars. A little thick, but good taste.
    The internet is equalled only by public education and network news in its ability to spread disinformation at an alarming rate...

dAi is not very well liked. (-100) dAi is not very well liked. (-100) dAi is not very well liked. (-100) dAi is not very well liked. (-100) dAi is not very well liked. (-100) dAi is not very well liked. (-100) dAi is not very well liked. (-100) dAi is not very well liked. (-100) dAi is not very well liked. (-100) dAi is not very well liked. (-100) dAi is not very well liked. (-100)
    snickers

ID/Ego Battle Arena Iron Draggin's Avatar
    Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Iron Draggin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    MHP, "Up your mass" bars.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mhp/massbars.html

Crunchy, and tasty, and not terrible ingredients. However they are probably the most expensive bars on the market, so there is that.

Of, course you could make your own too.
    Repping for the best protein bars ever:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=346329

Kanute has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kanute has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kanute has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kanute has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kanute has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kanute has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kanute has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kanute has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kanute has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kanute has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kanute has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    do the UTurn or OneWay bars have sugar alcohol in them?

Show Man is on a distinguished road. (+10) Show Man is on a distinguished road. (+10) Show Man is on a distinguished road. (+10) Show Man is on a distinguished road. (+10) Show Man is on a distinguished road. (+10) Show Man is on a distinguished road. (+10) Show Man is on a distinguished road. (+10) Show Man is on a distinguished road. (+10) Show Man is on a distinguished road. (+10) Show Man is on a distinguished road. (+10) Show Man is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    For me, it doesn't get any better then ABB's cookies & Cream Steel Bars. They taste so good, and the flavor is right on. Tastes just like cookies and cream. 16g of protein too. Sure, it has 22g of sugars, but I'm not looking for an overly nutritional bar. I want something better for you then a candy bar in-between a meal. The bars that are low in sugars suck IMO. I am all about the taste, and a decent amount of protein.

fmg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I bought 2 boxed of Labrada Lean Protein bars they were high in protein ( i forgot exact amount) but they tasted real good. The flavors I had were cookie crisp and caramel almond. Will probably buy again soon.

beautifully broken spytechs_wife's Avatar
    spytechs_wife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spytechs_wife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spytechs_wife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spytechs_wife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spytechs_wife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spytechs_wife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spytechs_wife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spytechs_wife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spytechs_wife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spytechs_wife has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spytechs_wife has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Smile

Originally Posted by Kanute
    do the UTurn or OneWay bars have sugar alcohol in them?

i LOVE the oneways too. i buy the small versions at walmart for 96 cents each (u can get the big ones online or at GNC or something.) anyways, the 1.5 oz oneway has:

CALS 170
    FAT 6g (3 sat.)
    CARB 15g (6 sugar)
    PROT 15g

i didnt see any sugar alcohols in the ingredients, but one of the last ingredients is sucralose (splenda).

they taste so good though, better than a snicker to me.

clare
    "I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me." - Phil 4:13

"The ultimate mystery is one's own self." - Sammy Davis, Jr.

Full service photography-
    offthecuffphotography.info

zman2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool protein bars

I like detour bars. caramel peanut.

jupiterecho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

I'm loving Cliff Builder peanut butter bars - yumm-o-la!

KellenDW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Clif Builder's bars really are the best way to go. They even carry them at Wal Mart for 1.58 each. All natural ingredients, no bad carbs. 8g fat, 20g protein, 30g carbs.

mach189 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ISS Oh Yeah! bars. Best tasting bar I have ever tried.

ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShannonC_77 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mach189
    ISS Oh Yeah! bars. Best tasting bar I have ever tried.
    I've heard these are pretty great as well. I really like promax bars as well. Especially their cookies and cream and chocolate peanut butter crunch.

Cgb6810 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cgb6810 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cgb6810 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cgb6810 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cgb6810 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cgb6810 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cgb6810 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cgb6810 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cgb6810 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cgb6810 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Cgb6810 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Mhp

I just received my order of MHP Macrobolic protein bars. I bought a box of the smores and peanut caramel. Best tasting bars I've tried yet.

6 grams fat
    38 grams carbs (only 3 from sugar)
    21 grams protein

I've been looking for a protein bar that will serve as a meal replacement with little or no sugar.

Originally Posted by Iron Draggin
    MHP, "Up your mass" bars.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mhp/massbars.html

Crunchy, and tasty, and not terrible ingredients. However they are probably the most expensive bars on the market, so there is that.

Of, course you could make your own too.

TTOCSIX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Try The Lebrada Rockin Roll Bars!!!!!mmmmmmmmmmm Gooooood

shakb79 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up best meal replacement bar

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/iss/pro42.html

IMO, these bars are very efficient in the nutrition department.
    They have quality carbs and protein,and are excellent for meal replacement.
    More protein then the MASS BARS but less price. Great taste.

protein--42g
    carbs---37g
    fat------8g
    sugars--1g only!
    bottomline.....hard work+patience=100%RESULTS!!

Eclectic Martial Artist TheBushidoUnit's Avatar
    TheBushidoUnit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    rampage bars are probably the best i've had its at 27 g protein.the next bonanza's are pretty good too especially peanut butter.pure protein peanut butter chocolate are pretty good too.worst bar i've ever had was a meso tech rocky road or something it sucked wind made me gag.

100%drugfree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 100%drugfree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 100%drugfree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 100%drugfree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 100%drugfree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 100%drugfree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I like the OhYeah bars...........but overall is the Solid Protein bars by Nature's Best..........I don't even know if they still make them...............Also ABB Steel Rivets are good.............

MartialMuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am a big fan and user of Protein Bars since I'm always on the go. Labrada makes great bars I like his carb watchers, and his new Cookie Protein Bars are great, I like the oatmeal peanut butter choc. chip flavor. Up your mass are good too. Oh Yeah bars by ISS are great if you crave that candy bar taste but want some good protein too. The Protein 40 bars are good because they have 40 grams of protein. Scit-fit's Truth bars are really satisfying the Absolutley coconuts flavor tastes like a Payday. Protein Bars overall are getting better and getter in taste as companies are trying to out do each other.

M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i use power bar protien plus chocolate

never used anything else

M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50) M.Bison will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by admin
    I'll start. I am still addicted to Next OneWay bars. I keep thinking that I will switch to something else for a change, but I can't do it. I have one every morning.

Thanks!
    Ryan DeLuca
    Bodybuilding.com

yeah man id have one every morning if i owned bb.com hahaha

Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam444 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Best tasting:
    Myoplex Lite Peanuts and Caramel / Power Crunch Vanilla
    Detour: Coconut
    OatRageous
    Rage
    Truth
    Meso-Tech? :/

gbtraditions has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gbtraditions has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Show Man
    For me, it doesn't get any better then ABB's cookies & Cream Steel Bars. They taste so good, and the flavor is right on. Tastes just like cookies and cream. 16g of protein too. Sure, it has 22g of sugars, but I'm not looking for an overly nutritional bar. I want something better for you then a candy bar in-between a meal. The bars that are low in sugars suck IMO. I am all about the taste, and a decent amount of protein.
    Right you are! They are amazing. Tastes as good as any candy bar I've ever had, well besides a butterfinger. I just tried one at my gym the other night for the first time and am now addicted. I've had one every night that I've worked out since. I GOTTA order in bulk.

Testosterone97 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Testosterone97 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Testosterone97 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Testosterone97 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Testosterone97 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Testosterone97 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Testosterone97 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Testosterone97 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Testosterone97 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Testosterone97 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Testosterone97 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Kong Bars

The KONG bars are awesome. Theyve got so much in them and i get them for a decent price, just as much as the other ones which lack some good carbs and calories.

RandyRandy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yea the KONG bars are good and i used to use those, but i just started to use the Labrada Cookie bars and thoses are best by far. Especially when you put them in the microwave.
    Im my own biggest fan and my biggest critic

Weight-143
    Height- 5 '7
    Bench-245
    Squat-335
    Deadlift-400
    Years Lifting- 9 Months

RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RockyIV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by shakb79
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/iss/pro42.html

IMO, these bars are very efficient in the nutrition department.
    They have quality carbs and protein,and are excellent for meal replacement.
    More protein then the MASS BARS but less price. Great taste.

protein--42g
    carbs---37g
    fat------8g
    sugars--1g only!
    Looks pretty good. I'll try a box.

Sam H. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    U-Turns are good but expensive, Promax are a good value for the $$

El_Animal is on a distinguished road. (+10) El_Animal is on a distinguished road. (+10) El_Animal is on a distinguished road. (+10) El_Animal is on a distinguished road. (+10) El_Animal is on a distinguished road. (+10) El_Animal is on a distinguished road. (+10) El_Animal is on a distinguished road. (+10) El_Animal is on a distinguished road. (+10) El_Animal is on a distinguished road. (+10) El_Animal is on a distinguished road. (+10) El_Animal is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I used to be a big fan of Detours and Kongs but then I started leaning away from the high calorie/sugar bars. Since then I've really like Nitro-Tech bars. The chocolate peanutbutter deilights taste absolutely awesome and they only have like 2g of sugar. I'm yet to find a better suited bar for me.