Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    swole sasquatch jorgemontenegro's Avatar
    jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000) jorgemontenegro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So in other words, you have no idea whether you were shut down or not. You just guessed that you weren't based on the fact that your balls didn't shrink. I've read numerous posts on here that state that libido is not enough to judge shut down. Over and over I see people recommeding testing as the only reliable way to see where your own test levels are at.

iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000) iForce_Pete is just really nice. (+1000)
    regardless its been months my test levels were back to where they should have been before I started the cycle I'm on now, after enough time your test. levels always go back to where they should.

brazyyswazy42 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brazyyswazy42 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    how does epidrol stack up to supps like spawn/extrenacore???

Studdmuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Studdmuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Studdmuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Studdmuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Studdmuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Studdmuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Studdmuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Studdmuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Studdmuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Studdmuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Studdmuffin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Big_Spaz View Post
    Wait...Hold Up...

Your talking, Squat rack, 45 lb. Olympic Bar and three big wheels on each side (315 lbs.) you can take that down to parallel or slightly below for 10, gut wrenching reps? I hate to call you out Pete, but come on man.

-Spaz
    Why would you call him out on that. Im just looking into my first ph and i hit 315 on squat 15 times for 3 sets. Actually I know a lot of people that can do that. My cousin does 405 10 times. Now if this fool was stick skinny then id have to question.

bmxandy6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just bought a bottle of halodrol and a bottle of epidrol my first question is should i stack them together? I also bought a bottle of tramoxiphen and a bottle of clomiphene i have a little gyno from a past cyle of SD with a poor PCT and would really like that to go away. what should I do?

antwanjobrien has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

New to this

Originally Posted by jorgemontenegro View Post
    I'm just curious how you know whether you were shut down or not...Did you get bloodwork done? or are you simply going by libido or some other unreliable method?
    I'm new to this stuff. I want to know more about doing a cycle, what to take, how long, effects, and post cycle. What is shut down?
    What do you do for Gynocomastia Protection.

I am a meso so I can get pretty good gains without taking anything. I just want to get a little bigger with leaner gains. Thanks for the help!!