Location: Hampshire., Hampshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    akpinup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) akpinup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) akpinup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) akpinup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) akpinup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) akpinup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) akpinup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) akpinup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) akpinup has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Pain in neck/shoulder blade/ spine!

Basicly i woke up during the night and my neck was stiff, i didnt think anymore until the morning when i tried to lift my head off the pillow, my neck cracked and i couldnt move it at all, very painful. That was thursday morning just gone.

The pain seems to of calmed down in my neck but now when i move it i feel a sharb stinging/stabbing pain in my spinal area. I dunno if its a trapped nerve or what, but any help as to what it could be would be very much appreciated.