Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    swordfish7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swordfish7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swordfish7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swordfish7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swordfish7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swordfish7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swordfish7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swordfish7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swordfish7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swordfish7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) swordfish7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

cardio

Originally Posted by TheMeat
    Doing cardio while your bulking is a great way to get the most out of your bulking. I would reccomend 30 to 40 minutes of cardio not more, not less. This is my advise, so don't flame me and say " what do you know".

in my opinion 30 -40 minutes of cardio is very counter productive for bulking. Unless your talking about per week .

It kind of depends on how much you want to put on. Personally I always do about a 10 minute warm up run everyday before I lift. when I'm builking I take a creatine after this warm up, work out and then take my protien shake and that 10 minutes a day is all the cardio i do. When i'm cutting i still do the warm up but then I do a bunch of cardio either in the mornings or night.

pete89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pete89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pete89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pete89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pete89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pete89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pete89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pete89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pete89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pete89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pete89 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    what if the cardio workout was swiming im trying to figure out if that would counteract bulking because swiming burns fat while putting on muscle

ZZ Topless is just really nice. (+1000) ZZ Topless is just really nice. (+1000) ZZ Topless is just really nice. (+1000) ZZ Topless is just really nice. (+1000) ZZ Topless is just really nice. (+1000) ZZ Topless is just really nice. (+1000) ZZ Topless is just really nice. (+1000) ZZ Topless is just really nice. (+1000) ZZ Topless is just really nice. (+1000) ZZ Topless is just really nice. (+1000) ZZ Topless is just really nice. (+1000)
    I do cardio, partly for the reasons mentioned at the start, and partly because I do other sports and like to keep my lungs and heart in top condition.

irishbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by pete89
    what if the cardio workout was swiming im trying to figure out if that would counteract bulking because swiming burns fat while putting on muscle
    my question exactly i love swimming and im great at it...wonder what to do hmm...*ponders*

USA WRESTLER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) USA WRESTLER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) USA WRESTLER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) USA WRESTLER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) USA WRESTLER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) USA WRESTLER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) USA WRESTLER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) USA WRESTLER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) USA WRESTLER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) USA WRESTLER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) USA WRESTLER has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

True Teen Bb

i have been lifting for about 2 solid year, i am now 16. I am in bb for pure size and mass only. Therefor meaning i am always trying to pack o the pounds not matter what. So keeping that in mind, i have never done cardio durining a bulking cycle.
    LEAVE IT ALL ON THE MAT

(no homo is implied) keepemseparated's Avatar
    keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yes.
    "Ignore the ramblings of the ignorant, and step on or over their crumpled bodies as you make your way to the top of the mountain. Eat upon their flesh for fuel and through your determination and will, banish them to obscurity anda life of complacency and self righteousness that is the hell in which they live."

-Richard Safreed

Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thank God for the Advanced Teen Section...excelent discussion

I agree with the guys that say comparing sprinters to marathoners is stupid because it is (whoever thinks marathon runners are running in the "fat loss" zone is truly mistaken)

I still think Sprints are the best way to do cardio (maybe not 4 weeks out or whatever). I say this because of ErickS and Loki's articles and some studies.

That being said DCers do low intensity cardio and most (if not all) have HUGE legs (so I don't think the conversion from fast to slow fibers is that significant)
    "I want...I can...I will" - toe-pickin' guitar player Tony Melendez

*Misc Entrepreneur Crew* http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=160254601

Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by KhanPaulsen
    Yes, let's just ignore that sprints lend to the overtraining of legs, breakdown of muscle tissue, and are worthless as concerning bodybuilders.

Only athletes should be doing it.
    WTF?
    If you wind up with a boring, miserable life because you listened to your
    mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest or some guy on TV telling you how to
    do your ****, then YOU DESERVE IT.

-Frank Zappa

A devoted acolyte in the Brotherhood of the Pink Elephant

part of DA...keep it on the QT

Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000) Tete is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Woden
    WTF?
    he means that sprints lend to the overtraining of legs, breakdown of muscle tissue, and are worthless as concerning bodybuilders.

Only athletes should be doing it.

Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50) Woden will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by KhanPaulsen
    I won't argue it is best for fat loss, but it also has a huge problem as regarding muscle loss, especially in larger bodybuilders.

For this reason lower intensity is just more efficient/effective.

Why would sprints catabolize muscle tissue any more than a heavy leg workout? As long as your pre and post workout nutrition are good, there shouldn't be any problems. Besides that, HIIT type training is definately better for fat loss, improving muscle metabolism, and keeping your cardiovascular system healthy.

Of course, to prevent overtraining, you are going to need to reduce leg volume. This is a given, but I feel the benefits by far outweigh the negatives, more so because this type of training in mildy hypertrophic in the first place.
    If you wind up with a boring, miserable life because you listened to your
    mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest or some guy on TV telling you how to
    do your ****, then YOU DESERVE IT.

-Frank Zappa

A devoted acolyte in the Brotherhood of the Pink Elephant

part of DA...keep it on the QT

big fig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big fig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big fig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big fig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big fig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big fig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big fig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big fig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big fig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big fig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big fig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I came up with my own theory on the benefits of cardio while bulking. Give me opinions please:

1. Cardio while bulking might help the body and organs adapt to the rapid weight gain and all.

2. To increase stamina, endurance, and speed. Right now I'm bigger than most other guys plus I'm faster and have more stamina. This in combination with size and strength is a fantastic feeling. I want to keep it.

Alright well I'll do this cardio routine:

Walk a certain distance
    Jog back
    Run back
    Walk back
    sprint back
    Walk back
    Jog back
    Walk back
    Run back
    Walk back sprint back

Somethig like this. This allows my body to move in all ways and speeds making it a superior cardio routine. I will do this 3 times a week for 20 minutes.

RIPped1484 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RIPped1484 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RIPped1484 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RIPped1484 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RIPped1484 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RIPped1484 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RIPped1484 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Woden
    Why would sprints catabolize muscle tissue any more than a heavy leg workout? As long as your pre and post workout nutrition are good, there shouldn't be any problems. Besides that, HIIT type training is definately better for fat loss, improving muscle metabolism, and keeping your cardiovascular system healthy.

Of course, to prevent overtraining, you are going to need to reduce leg volume. This is a given, but I feel the benefits by far outweigh the negatives, more so because this type of training in mildy hypertrophic in the first place.
    Exactly.

Arnaoutov will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arnaoutov will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arnaoutov will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arnaoutov will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arnaoutov will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arnaoutov will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arnaoutov will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arnaoutov will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arnaoutov will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arnaoutov will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arnaoutov will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by big fig
    Alright well I'll do this cardio routine:

Walk a certain distance
    Jog back
    Run back
    Walk back
    sprint back
    Walk back
    Jog back
    Walk back
    Run back
    Walk back sprint back

Somethig like this. This allows my body to move in all ways and speeds making it a superior cardio routine. I will do this 3 times a week for 20 minutes.
    If I EVER see anyone doing this in the street then so help me god I will whoop his retarded as$.

regradless of what cardio u do it should be done 2-4xweek

martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    no dont do any cardio
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Certified Precision Nutritionist
    Always be learning.
    Knowledge < Intelligence < Wisdom

PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50) PODNickerz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Arnaoutov
    If I EVER see anyone doing this in the street then so help me god I will whoop his retarded as$.
    Why is this not such a good idea?
    HEIGHT: 186 cm (6"1')
    WEIGHT STARTED: 63 kg (138lb)
    WEIGHT CURRENT: 76.5

pssst.. When answering my question's don't look at how many posts i got

Arnaoutov will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arnaoutov will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arnaoutov will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arnaoutov will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arnaoutov will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arnaoutov will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arnaoutov will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arnaoutov will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arnaoutov will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arnaoutov will become famous soon enough. (+50) Arnaoutov will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by PODNickerz
    Why is this not such a good idea?
    You'll look like a complete idiot. 'Nuff said.

bigassdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigassdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigassdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigassdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigassdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigassdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigassdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigassdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigassdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigassdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigassdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by HUGE_I_AM
    Just curious. I have read that a lot of advanced bodybuilders actually do cardio when they bulk for 3 main reasons:

1- keeps fat gains to a minimum (cardio, at the right times/amounts, burns the fat and speeds the metabolism up)

2- with a sped up metabolism the body is hungry more often and you can eat more (this is especially good if you must eat a lot of calories)

3- your cardiovascular stays up to par when you go on a cutting diet

currently i am cutting and do cardio anyways, but I will add some cardio during my bulk to see how it goes. I was always under the impression that you will just lose gains and that cardio was pretty much pointless if you are eating above maintence.

thoughts? expereicnes?
    i do cardio 2-3 times a week while bulking, but thats just because i put fat on sorta easy

Tired of being human RedFiredSoul's Avatar
    RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RedFiredSoul has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You'll look like a complete idiot. 'Nuff said.
    LOL
    Love is real. Be with those who love you.

Contest Prep Mode super_stevecc's Avatar
    super_stevecc is on a distinguished road. (+10) super_stevecc is on a distinguished road. (+10) super_stevecc is on a distinguished road. (+10) super_stevecc is on a distinguished road. (+10) super_stevecc is on a distinguished road. (+10) super_stevecc is on a distinguished road. (+10) super_stevecc is on a distinguished road. (+10) super_stevecc is on a distinguished road. (+10) super_stevecc is on a distinguished road. (+10) super_stevecc is on a distinguished road. (+10) super_stevecc is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    In my case, cardio during bulking is very helpful, meaning it keeps my cardio health intact and increases my appetite. I perform for 30 mins, 2-3 times a week.

JoeDirtBody is just really nice. (+1000) JoeDirtBody is just really nice. (+1000) JoeDirtBody is just really nice. (+1000) JoeDirtBody is just really nice. (+1000) JoeDirtBody is just really nice. (+1000) JoeDirtBody is just really nice. (+1000) JoeDirtBody is just really nice. (+1000) JoeDirtBody is just really nice. (+1000) JoeDirtBody is just really nice. (+1000) JoeDirtBody is just really nice. (+1000) JoeDirtBody is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by USMuscle9403
    So we should listen to small people that just read studies instead and have next to no experience? There is entirely too much anecdotal evidence coming from large competitive and non-competitive bodybuilders to prove that lower-intensity and longer duration is your best bet when trying to hold onto as much muscle as possible. I can tell you first hand that myself and others lose more muscle from HIIT and have more other physical problems (i.e., knees, joints, etc) than if we stick to lower intensity.

Like I said, this is both my experience and the experience of many, many other larger bodybuilders. In fact, this is about the only bodybuilding website I've been to that recommends HIIT to any appreciable degree. Even all the contest prep guys that I know of only recommend lower intensity. I believe that guys that are much over 200lbs that have some decent muscel mass are more likely to suffer from these problems. Ones under that weight range seem to do OK with HIIT in terms of the joint and knee problems. When I get every bigger guy telling me that lower intensity is best and every smaller guy telling me that HIIT is best, if I'm a bodybuilder looking to build and hold onto as much mass as possible...who do you think I'm going to listen to? I personally don't give a crap about the scientific literature you're talking about it because for any article that proves HIIT is best, I can find another that disproves it being the best. That's why I rely on practical experience from myself and others to tell me what works best, not a bunch of studies that are most likely flawed anyway.

Science builds the foundation for bodybuilding, there is no denying that. However, experience personalizes it.
    i really enjoyed reading this post because basically its what i believe. im a results type of person. why should i listen to brad pitt type of body scientist tell me how to build muscle, when i can talk to a bodybuilder who has been down that road, and knows what it takes.

alot of the studies sometimes are flawed, there are alot of variables u kno? u cant just isolate out one thing and say it builds muscle or doesnt. alot of those HIIT studies might be done on skinny ass punks who just started lifting (which is what alot the studies are done on... "i gained 45 pound in 3 months on so and so plan, but it was my first time ever lifting"... that another story tho)

all this being said, i still do sprints because im an athlete, and need to stay in shape. with my 25" legs it is still uncomfortable, cant imagine what its like at 27+.

i also read an article on BB.com saying men usually deposit with visceral fat(stuff around ur organs) usually get it by not doing cardio, thats why i do it during bulking, no matter if its walking or sprinting.
    RON PAUL '08 ronpaul2008.com

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. - Jimi Hendrix

joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) joed is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hey red there...ah, evidence?...which sprinters are you talking about vs. distance runners? Don't give names only; give references that can be checked. Pics would be nice too.

toughnuts is on a distinguished road. (+10) toughnuts is on a distinguished road. (+10) toughnuts is on a distinguished road. (+10) toughnuts is on a distinguished road. (+10) toughnuts is on a distinguished road. (+10) toughnuts is on a distinguished road. (+10) toughnuts is on a distinguished road. (+10) toughnuts is on a distinguished road. (+10) toughnuts is on a distinguished road. (+10) toughnuts is on a distinguished road. (+10) toughnuts is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    "Cardio keeps bodyfat in check, blood pressure in check, and increases appetite." I am an idiot for not doing it during my first "bulk" if that is what you want to call it.

Registered User Tiocfaidh-mo-La's Avatar
    Tiocfaidh-mo-La has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    LMAO

hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hardknuckle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    When I'm bulking I don't mind a little bit of cardio at night. It helps to burn off all the useless calories I consume from **** like ketchup, bbq sauce, jam, brown sugar. I do it at night though cuz I've already eaten my meals for the day and I just wanna get rid of the waste. As for cutting, I'd rather do it bright and early.
    Stats: I figured I earned them, why not post it.

6'5
    Weight: 260
    Waist: 36"
    Legs: Sittin' on trips (30's)
    Arms: L: 19, R:18.7 (cold)
    BF%- meh, I don't miss a meal

BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BluSilver has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by hardknuckle
    When I'm bulking I don't mind a little bit of cardio at night. It helps to burn off all the useless calories I consume from **** like ketchup, bbq sauce, jam, brown sugar. I do it at night though cuz I've already eaten my meals for the day and I just wanna get rid of the waste. As for cutting, I'd rather do it bright and early.
    lol what? Do you understand a thing about metabolism and energy expenditure?
    On top of my game, and it don't stop til my hip don't hop anymore.

llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There is nothin wrong with running or sprinting as a bodybuilder. Why the hell do people underestimate the human body? Your average NFL cornerback is bigger than most of this board, and no it's not because of steroids. If you know what you're doing, there's no reason why you have to sit on the couch after lifting and be disgustingly out of shape. So tired of seeing people waste the chance to go play basketball because they "don't want to overtrain." Wrestlers too are freakin jacked and do more cardio than most sports. But I guess they just don't squat I met Brandon Slay, an Olypmic gold medalist, and his whole body was a solid block of muscle. He told us his training schedule was heavy weight lifting in the morning, followed by hours of conditioning and live wrestling.

If you' don't run the day before or a few days after squating, there is no problem. The human body is far mroe resilient than many people give it credit. While it may not "omptimize" gains, uless you're full out competing, it won't hurt you.
    Kill one man and you are a murderer. Kill a million and you are a conquerer. Kill them all and you are God

If you train hard, you'll not only be hard, you'll be hard to beat.

chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't need it. If i did cardio while bulking it would have a negative effect on my gains. My diet and metabolism are good enough I can bulk for several months without going past 11 or 12% bodyfat.

snorkles is not very well liked. (-100) snorkles is not very well liked. (-100) snorkles is not very well liked. (-100) snorkles is not very well liked. (-100) snorkles is not very well liked. (-100) snorkles is not very well liked. (-100) snorkles is not very well liked. (-100) snorkles is not very well liked. (-100) snorkles is not very well liked. (-100) snorkles is not very well liked. (-100) snorkles is not very well liked. (-100)
    How can I include another cardio session in this routine please?

sunday
    cardio 30mins

monday
    FBWO+abs

Tuesday
    Rest

Wednesday
    FBWO+abs

Thursday
    Cardio 30mins

Friday
    Rest

Saturday
    FBWO +abs

h3LLb0y has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Arnaoutov View Post
    LOLLL