MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Sugar addiction...chemical?

I started cutting again and no matter how much of grains, bread, meat I eat, I keep wanting more SUGAR.

If I keep not getting it, will EVENTUALLY this sensation go away?

I can see how not giving yourself sugar will allow your body become a fat burner, and not carb burner.
    Is it wrong to love a being who cannot see? Such belief is the highest faculty a human being can develop.

Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Kroms_laugh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Your cravings have a direct connection to the needs of your body. The desire for foods with sugar is an indicator that your body is burning fat. That's good.

Just don't over do it.

gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Give it some time, when I first cut most sugar from my diet it took about 8-9 days for the cravings to go away. Used to be I needed skittles or m&m's to kill a sugar craving but now strawberries work just fine on my sweet tooth. Just by cutting sugar and fast food from my diet I lost 20lbs in the first month. I went from about 260 to 240. That was a few years ago (currently @184) and my sugar cravings have never comeback
    The Holy Trinity: Diet, weight training and cardio
    If you don't Squat or Deadlift, don't ask what supps will help you gain mass.

"Strength and wisdom are not opposing values." - Bill Clinton

MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MonarchX has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Kroms_laugh
    Your cravings have a direct connection to the needs of your body. The desire for foods with sugar is an indicator that your body is burning fat. That's good.

Just don't over do it.
    Yeah, but at the same time it says you should NOT be hungry. But I can eat a whole bunch of oatmeal with cottage cheese and one spoon of PB, and 5 minutes after I will feel full and YET somewhat uncomfortable and have burning sensation a little bit. Is that OK?

Also, I just ate 3 big strawberries . I could not take it after 2 days.
    Is it wrong to love a being who cannot see? Such belief is the highest faculty a human being can develop.

Bump?

Would a few fruits prevent me from getting down to about 12% BF?

Lets say I eat 3 bananas, 3 apples, 4-5 strawberries, and 1-2 peaches a day.

Is that too much?
    Last edited by MonarchX; 05-22-2005 at 08:00 AM.

MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MattM has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    if you cut out sugar from your diet the cravings will go away in a few days, i have not eaten anything with sugar in two years and i never crave anything sweet. and by the way, if you use artificial sweetners they will make you crave also, but anywhere near as bad as sugar.
    370 Highest Weight
    170 Current Weight

Originally Posted by MattM
    if you cut out sugar from your diet the cravings will go away in a few days, i have not eaten anything with sugar in two years and i never crave anything sweet. and by the way, if you use artificial sweetners they will make you crave also, but anywhere near as bad as sugar.
    Well, I drink diet 0 calorie drinks, and it removes my cravings sometimes for a while.