Thread: Alpha Drol log

godxspeed1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Alpha Drol log

just recently found out about this product from my local nutrition shop, im going to be starting my 30 day cycle of alpha drol which is basically a combination of pheradrol and trenadrol.

supplement contains: per serving (2 capsules)

L-argininie AAlpha Keto Glutarate (AAKG) 1000mg
    Uva Ursi (Leaf)(Acrtostaphylos Uva-Ursi) 400mg
    Milk Thistle (80% Silymarin) 200mg
    19-norandrosta 4, 9 diene 3, 17 dione 50mg
    17a-Methyl-ethioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol 20mg

im going for a 3 capsule a day which should be enough to show some decent gains.

also taking the essentials (multi vitamin, fish/flax seed oils, whey protein, caseine protein)

and my plan for a PCT is going to be Tamox/Clomid combo.

let me know what you think, im going to be starting this week so ill start posting my progress shortly.

Owen70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Owen70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Owen70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Owen70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Owen70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Owen70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Owen70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Owen70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Owen70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Owen70 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Owen70 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by godxspeed1 View Post
    just recently found out about this product from my local nutrition shop, im going to be starting my 30 day cycle of alpha drol which is basically a combination of pheradrol and trenadrol.

supplement contains: per serving (2 capsules)

L-argininie AAlpha Keto Glutarate (AAKG) 1000mg
    Uva Ursi (Leaf)(Acrtostaphylos Uva-Ursi) 400mg
    Milk Thistle (80% Silymarin) 200mg
    19-norandrosta 4, 9 diene 3, 17 dione 50mg
    17a-Methyl-ethioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol 20mg

im going for a 3 capsule a day which should be enough to show some decent gains.

also taking the essentials (multi vitamin, fish/flax seed oils, whey protein, caseine protein)

and my plan for a PCT is going to be Tamox/Clomid combo.

let me know what you think, im going to be starting this week so ill start
    posting my progress shortly.
    just letting u know before hand you're gonna get your ass handed to you for cycling PH's under 21, but in all honesty everything looks good.
    pick up some SAM-e in 400mg caplets, take those 4 hours away from when you take your caps of alpha drol. TAKE THE SAM-E on an empty stomach

btw, 150mg of trenadrol is quite a bit man combined with 30mg phera, you may wanna stick to 100mg.
    "I'm hungry. All the time. And that's good." Erik Fankhouser pre-contest

"I'm going to live forever or die trying"-Joseph Keller

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=281366131&posted=1#post281366131
    DRIVEN SPORTS LEAN XTREME

"In Ferrum, Ad Veritas"-Mel Siff

"All things are poison and nothing is without poison, only the dose permits something not to be poisonous."-Paracelsus

godxspeed1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    STARTED! and getting some pretty good results so far,

i had taken some time off of hard lifting and dieting for a good 3 months now since i had reached a plateau. So i let my body go all natural/rest/ and recover, and now i started my cycle so i can hopefully shock my body and blast through that plateau.

Started on sunday (sept 30th) weighing in at 153 (dropped alot of weight the last 3 months)

last 4 day back of hard lifting in 3 month. i was able to immediately resume the weights i was lifting previously. which was amazing since i was expecting to have lost some strength over that time period since i didn't lift heavy at all for a while.

also when i stepped on the scale today (same scale and same clothes) weighed in at 159.5. which was also very impressive to me, but is partially due to my massive increase in food and water each day since im trying to bulk with this cycle.

next weeks weights will most likely improve. ill let you know.

only problem right now.. each night i have trouble sleeping. i lay in bed for a few hours completely wide awake.

mamuch1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mamuch1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Trouble Sleeping

Take ZMA. It will help you sleep.

ffrobson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How was it?

Originally Posted by godxspeed1 View Post
    STARTED! and getting some pretty good results so far,

i had taken some time off of hard lifting and dieting for a good 3 months now since i had reached a plateau. So i let my body go all natural/rest/ and recover, and now i started my cycle so i can hopefully shock my body and blast through that plateau.

Started on sunday (sept 30th) weighing in at 153 (dropped alot of weight the last 3 months)

last 4 day back of hard lifting in 3 month. i was able to immediately resume the weights i was lifting previously. which was amazing since i was expecting to have lost some strength over that time period since i didn't lift heavy at all for a while.

also when i stepped on the scale today (same scale and same clothes) weighed in at 159.5. which was also very impressive to me, but is partially due to my massive increase in food and water each day since im trying to bulk with this cycle.

next weeks weights will most likely improve. ill let you know.

only problem right now.. each night i have trouble sleeping. i lay in bed for a few hours completely wide awake.

I am also considering taking alpha drol, but can't find any info on the product. Can you tell me what your gains were and if you were happy with the product.

tallguy34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just a little more info for you on the alpha drol. The type of gains that you will see are gonna be very cut and dry seeing as how there is little to no water retention with this product. However this is not a cycle that you can look to for gaining mass amounts of weight. For that you are gonna wanna go with the Pheradrol and Halodren stack. The Alpha Drol is Pheradrol and Trenavar mixed so this stack is more for the athletic body minded person. The type that wants to gain weight but not in huge amounts and also stay cut at the same time so that they are not having to do a mass cycle and then a cutting cycle. You can do 2 different types of cycles a 4 week and a 6 week. I am doing a 6 week and am currently on my 4th week and I have seen great results. So far I have put on 12 pounds and my bench has gone up about 40 pounds. I estimate another 4 pound gain for the last 2 weeks. I expect to lose about 4-6 pounds seeing as how that is normal with any type of ph cycle. But for these type of gains you have to pound the protein shakes and eat a lot of the right stuff. There is no need to take a NO2 with this cause the Alpha already has it in there. Also you dont have to worry about taking a liver detox cause the Alpha doesnt really hit you that hard and also cause of the Milk Thistle that is already included. I have had no trouble sleeping or any increased aggression. Actually I have not had any side effects or bad things to say about Alpha. Nutri Coastal makes awesome products and I would recommend any of there products. Also something good to take with this is Exceler8. Depending on where you buy your supply a lot of places already have this included in with the stack.

rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000) rizzog466 is just really nice. (+1000)
    LoL, great log

Originally Posted by tallguy34 View Post
    Just a little more info for you on the alpha drol. The type of gains that you will see are gonna be very cut and dry seeing as how there is little to no water retention with this product. However this is not a cycle that you can look to for gaining mass amounts of weight. For that you are gonna wanna go with the Pheradrol and Halodren stack. The Alpha Drol is Pheradrol and Trenavar mixed so this stack is more for the athletic body minded person. The type that wants to gain weight but not in huge amounts and also stay cut at the same time so that they are not having to do a mass cycle and then a cutting cycle. You can do 2 different types of cycles a 4 week and a 6 week. I am doing a 6 week and am currently on my 4th week and I have seen great results. So far I have put on 12 pounds and my bench has gone up about 40 pounds. I estimate another 4 pound gain for the last 2 weeks. I expect to lose about 4-6 pounds seeing as how that is normal with any type of ph cycle. But for these type of gains you have to pound the protein shakes and eat a lot of the right stuff. There is no need to take a NO2 with this cause the Alpha already has it in there. Also you dont have to worry about taking a liver detox cause the Alpha doesnt really hit you that hard and also cause of the Milk Thistle that is already included. I have had no trouble sleeping or any increased aggression. Actually I have not had any side effects or bad things to say about Alpha. Nutri Coastal makes awesome products and I would recommend any of there products. Also something good to take with this is Exceler8. Depending on where you buy your supply a lot of places already have this included in with the stack.
    Strong first post.

WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    couple of questions:

1) have you ever used PHs/steroids before?
    2) why did you choose this product?

you seem to know what you're doing, but at your age and if you've never run a cycle before, i wouldn't go for something like this.

tallguy34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    To answer your first question yes I have used PH before. I actually did a few cycles of Pheradrol before and followed it up with Tren. For the second question I chose to go with the Alpha cause like I stated early there is little to no water retention so most of the weight that you gain is lean muscle mass. It doesnt hit your liver hard like the Pheradrol. Too put it short there is almost no maintenance needed. You dont have to worry very much about it converting into Estrogen, No side effects that I have noticed, and it saves on the wallet. I dont have do a mass cycle and then a cutting cycle. One of the reasons I also chose the Nutra Coastal products is because there are a lot of companies out there that are "Hype". Some of the big names guarantee too put on weight, but once you stop taking it you deflate like a balloon or it turns to fat. Also they say some of the key ingrediants are so awesome when in fact they are nothing but plant extract with a scientific name printed on the bottle. And that same plant extract you could get at GNC for 20 bucks and get a better dose. Also I never take a product until I do the research on whats in it. If you are looking to do PH or even Steroid's for that matter (but I dont recommend that) get the book called The Steroid Bible. It has all the names of the ingredients used, what they derive from, the side effects that you may experience, and a whole lot more
    Also too I am 6'9" so putting on weight has always been a problem for me. On average before I really started working out i would eat 6 full sized meals a day and not gain anything. My metabolism is that ridiculous. Even when i worked out the protein and creatine just wouldnt cut it and my meals went from 6 to 8 and snacks in between also. Now there are some ppl that would dispute that and say that the calorie intake mixed with the protein and creatine would have made you gain weight, but dont under estimate the power of the human body is all I have to say. For my height and age I am still 30 pounds under what my body weight should be.

biggie20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am considering Alpha Drol or a product like it.

I am doing my research before i even think about purchasing it, and i am curious what is all the hype about not taking a product like this before you are 21? if your body has developed and you are a good dieter, what is the big deal?

also, is there anything i should be concerned about if i only take one 4-week cycle?

bimmer323i is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bimmer323i is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bimmer323i is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bimmer323i is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bimmer323i is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bimmer323i is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bimmer323i is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bimmer323i is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bimmer323i is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bimmer323i is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bimmer323i is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by biggie20 View Post
    I am considering Alpha Drol or a product like it.

I am doing my research before i even think about purchasing it, and i am curious what is all the hype about not taking a product like this before you are 21? if your body has developed and you are a good dieter, what is the big deal?

also, is there anything i should be concerned about if i only take one 4-week cycle?
    thats a really bad idea. You have natural test going crazy right now.

biggie20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    so that is the reason behind all the "you're too young" talk?

marcaduceus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Alpha Drol

Apparently you didn't get the cycle sheet when you bought your Alpha... You are an idiot if you take more then 1 cap pre and one post. I'm surprised your liver is still intact. Wow. stop your routine now. 1 pre 1 post thats all!

marcaduceus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Safe hot ****

The safest and most potent (legal) way to gain mass at the moment, is 3 weeks Alpha drol 1 pre 1 post, then 1 week testanon (3 pre 3 post), then 3 weeks alpha, 1 week testanon then finish your alpha another 3 weeks. DO NOT take more then what is recommended it wont do anything but harm. It is not healthy for even king kong.

CBD32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Serm/pct

On Alpha Drol Could You Go With An Otc Serm. I Did A Cycle Of Tren Extreme/tt-40 From American Cellular Labs And Serm Was Estro Extreme.

boecking2996 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

concerned girlfriend

my boyfriend is 16 years old and has decided to take alpha drol. he is 6'2'' and currently ways about 150 he doesnt play sports and is self conscience of his lean upper body and wants to bulk up. he goes to the gym probably 5 to 6 days a week. and is not on any supplement regime or strict nutritional diet. he is starting a 30 day cycle. and he is getting information on this product from his friends who are trying it. he does not want his parents to know and is under the impression that it is safe and the only side effects are may cause acne. should i be concerned? i noticed that alot of you are saying it is not good to try this if you are under 21.

dfunk1132 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dfunk1132 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by boecking2996 View Post
    my boyfriend is 16 years old and has decided to take alpha drol. he is 6'2'' and currently ways about 150 he doesnt play sports and is self conscience of his lean upper body and wants to bulk up. he goes to the gym probably 5 to 6 days a week. and is not on any supplement regime or strict nutritional diet. he is starting a 30 day cycle. and he is getting information on this product from his friends who are trying it. he does not want his parents to know and is under the impression that it is safe and the only side effects are may cause acne. should i be concerned? i noticed that alot of you are saying it is not good to try this if you are under 21.
    If you enjoy having sex with him I would tell him to get off it.

boecking2996 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by dfunk1132 View Post
    If you enjoy having sex with him I would tell him to get off it.
    well are there any long term side effects? or is that the only problem

lameduck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was on Alpha Drol for about 2 weeks roughly 3 months ago. I'm a 38 year old male in fairly good shape maybe 10% BF.

I noticed some very significant size and strength gains in that 2 week period. Then something happened that freaked me out. My nipples started getting itchy. I immediately stopped the Alpha Drol. As I said it's been about 3 months now and the glands behind my nipples are still a bit painful and they can get itchy after a hard workout. There is also a slight puffiness that you probably would never notice by looking at me. But I see it. I'm hoping that the pain starts to go away and I don't get any more growth now that I'm off it.

Any input would be appreciated.

Be careful with this stuff.

slatedogg187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slatedogg187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slatedogg187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slatedogg187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slatedogg187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slatedogg187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slatedogg187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slatedogg187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slatedogg187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slatedogg187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slatedogg187 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you should have taken a SERM for PCT. man you ****ed up. you have GYNO. Nolvadex is the answer or see your doctor

Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Twin Towers has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    this log fails miserably

slatedogg187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slatedogg187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slatedogg187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slatedogg187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slatedogg187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slatedogg187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slatedogg187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slatedogg187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slatedogg187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slatedogg187 is on a distinguished road. (+10) slatedogg187 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yes indeed

bradicalONE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Alpha Drol deff. worked for gains.. the 1st month. its what you do the following month to hold onto the gains and get rid of the Estrogen. so basically I failed miserably because of the partying and didn't get enough sleep. But the 2nd time around drew major gains, the 2nd month grabbed an outstanding natural Testosterone supplement called Testanon...plus picked up my calories and food intake majorly and got pluney of sleep, and was left with 75% of the gains made from Alpha Drol...

Prob. the last cycle for a long time.. not worth the liver damage from over use.

jack_beer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    im 18 years old 6'4" and weigh about 195 pounds, i have a great build but still want to pack on more size. i have never really liked using creatine's never really did alot for me,straight protein shakes alone have always felt like they worked better for me. a freind of mine did a cycle of alpha drol and got great results, although he noticed he lost alot of weight after. what kinds of side effects would i notice? would their be any sexual side effects? would being only eighteen be a major problem even though i am very developed for my age? i guess my mane consurn is the safety of the product on someone my age.

oGETSMACKEDo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Alpha Drol

Im 25 years old - been lifting for football since highschool. I have fluctuated in mass and weight since the 9th grade, bulking up and slimming down for other sports. I was 5'10 165 and on my second week of Alpha Drol I am currently 178...I am currently taking Alpha Drol and all I have to say the results are amazing! In my first week I gained 5lbs of muscle and atleast 15% stronger in an increase in lifting. I have had no side effects what so ever. It is hard for me to sleep at night however I go to the gym at 8 and I am not finished until 11+ after doing cardio as well. I also take Fusion for my pre-work out and to get extra pump at the gym. AMAZING! On my non work out days I still take my Alpha Drol as directed and no trouble with sleep at all. Be sure to spend the extra money and get the Testanon as well as liver support. It is a little pricey to buy all of this however remember it is your body you are talking about! I have had no sexual side effects at all. I still have sex for hours with no trouble and no loss of erection after completion as that has been normal for me for years... Any questions are always invited -

Originally Posted by jack_beer View Post
    im 18 years old 6'4" and weigh about 195 pounds, i have a great build but still want to pack on more size. i have never really liked using creatine's never really did alot for me,straight protein shakes alone have always felt like they worked better for me. a freind of mine did a cycle of alpha drol and got great results, although he noticed he lost alot of weight after. what kinds of side effects would i notice? would their be any sexual side effects? would being only eighteen be a major problem even though i am very developed for my age? i guess my mane consurn is the safety of the product on someone my age.
    Yo see my post below for sexual side effects. I have had no troubles.

Thumbs up A+ for Alpha Drol

So I am finished with my first 3 week cycle of Alpha Drol. There isn't a person that doesn't tell me how much bigger and better I look. I have gained 17 lbs of LEAN muscle. Granted I have been on a strict protein diet. NO carbs after 12pm and working out 4 nights a week. starting my off cycle with Testanon 2250 and Liver Support and then back to my last 3 week cycle of Alpha Drol. So far AMAZING gains in size and strength.

barryb336 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Does anybody know if there is a store on the internet that I will be able to find alpha drol. I haven't been able to find it anywhere

WAZUPP91350 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Do not take alpha drol dangerous

Originally Posted by Owen70 View Post
    just letting u know before hand you're gonna get your ass handed to you for cycling PH's under 21, but in all honesty everything looks good.
    pick up some SAM-e in 400mg caplets, take those 4 hours away from when you take your caps of alpha drol. TAKE THE SAM-E on an empty stomach

btw, 150mg of trenadrol is quite a bit man combined with 30mg phera, you may wanna stick to 100mg.
    Over the counter (OTC) medicines are commonly used in the United States despite a lack of scientific evidence for clinical utility and toxicity associated with their use. A case of jaundice and IgA nephropathy as a consequence of use of a muscle enhancing OTC supplement that was advertised as innocuous with no hormonal activity is described. IgA nephropathy has not been described previously in association with the use of testosterone. The case highlights that, besides adulteration, the misrepresentation of chemicals present in OTC medications and supplements can create confusion and a false sense of security with their use.

(Am J Gastroenterol 2006;101:2659?2662)

INTRODUCTION Go to: ChooseTop of pageINTRODUCTION <<CASE REPORTDISCUSSIONREFERENCES

Various renal disorders including glomerulonephritis, cryoglobulinemia, polyarteritis nodosa, renal tubular acidosis, interstitial nephritis, renal papillary necrosis, nephrotic syndrome, acute tubular necrosis, and IgA nephropathy have been described in association with a variety of liver disorders (1). Specifically, IgA nephropathy has been reported in patients with alcoholic, viral, autoimmune, and α1-antitrypsin related liver diseases (2). The use of testosterone has been reported to produce cholestatic jaundice that spontaneously resolves within a few weeks of its onset (3). Herein is reported a case of jaundice and IgA nephropathy in an individual who was using a muscle enhancing OTC supplement that was advertised as having no hormonal ingredients.

CASE REPORT Go to: ChooseTop of pageINTRODUCTIONCASE REPORT <<DISCUSSIONREFERENCES

A 23-yr-old Hispanic male bodybuilder without any known past medical history presented at the Maricopa Medical Center (MMC) with a 2-wk complaint of nausea, vomiting, decreased appetite, jaundice, RUQ a**ominal pain, pale stools, dark urine, and itching. Two months before the onset of his clinical symptoms, he had started using an OTC nutritional supplement for bodybuilders named anabolic extreme (superdrol) having methasteron as its active ingredient. He consumed 72 10-mg pills of superdrol, starting at one tablet daily for 2 wk followed by two tablets daily. He did not exceed the maximal suggested dose of 126 pills (10 mg each) that was recommended over a 6-wk period. He stopped using superdrol with the onset of diffuse skin itching. He did not report any history of alcohol, recreational drugs, or tobacco use. There was no family history of liver disease. He did not have any drug allergies.

On physical examination, his vital signs were stable. He was deeply icteric with several scratch marks noted throughout the trunk and lower extremities. He was overweight with a BMI of 28. The a**omen was slightly tender in the right upper quadrant with no evidence of ascites, hepatosplen*****ly, or a Murphy's sign.

At presentation, labs revealed a total bilirubin of 36.2 g/dL, an AST of 57 U/L, ALT of 93 U/L, alkaline phosphatase of 224 U/L, total protein of 9.1 g/dL (6.3?8.2), and IgG of 669 mg/dL (751?1,560). The hepatitis viral antibodies including HAV-IgM, HB core-IgM, HBS-AG, HBV core-AB IgG, HIV-1 AB, HDV-AG as well as HCV-RNA, and HBV-DNA by polymerase chain reaction were negative. The ceruloplasmin was 76 mg/dL. Smooth muscle, antinuclear, myeloperoxidase, and LKM antibodies were negative. Alpha-fetoprotein was normal. A hepatitis A IgG-AB was positive. A 24-h urinary copper was 166 μg/dL. A urinalysis did not reveal proteinuria or hematuria. The rest of his lab reports are summarized in Table.

The patient was hospitalized for one day and discharged on oral ursodeoxycholic acid at 600 mg twice daily and hydroxyzine at 25 mg three times daily to be used as needed for pruritus. Two weeks later, he presented to the hospital because of vomiting and unrelenting skin itching. He was hypertensive with a blood pressure of 189/86 mmHg, and the use of metoprolol at a dose of 50 mg twice daily normalized his blood pressure.

A liver biopsy showed features of marked intrahepatic cholestasis, mild portal inflammation consisting predominantly of lymphocytes, foci of lobular inflammation with balloon degeneration, mild Kupffer cell iron deposition and pericellular fibrosis. There was no evidence of granulomas, peliosis, hepatic rosettes, portal fibrosis, or bile duct injury (Fig. 1). The hepatic iron index was 1.19. An a**ominal ultrasound showed mild liver enlargement at 18 cm. The gallbladder and bile duct were normal. The kidneys were slightly echogenic. The CT scan of the a**omen with IV and oral contrast did not show any liver lesion, ascites, or biliary obstruction. A kidney biopsy showed interstitial edema containing a mild lymphohistiocytic infiltrate with numerous esoinophils. An immunofluoresecence stain showed diffuse granular mesangial staining for IgA (2+) (Fig. 2). After 1 wk of hospitalization, the patient was discharged and readmitted 4 days later because of rectal bleeding and a hemoglobin level of 7.9 gm/dL with an MCV of 89 fL. The upper and lower gastrointestinal endoscopies did not reveal any varices. After receiving 2 units of packed red blood cells, his hemoglobin increased to 9.4 g/dL and he was discharged home. Two wk later, he followed up in the outpatient clinic, feeling better without any itching and near-normalization of his lab reports including both kidney and liver function.

DISCUSSION Go to: ChooseTop of pageINTRODUCTIONCASE REPORTDISCUSSION <<REFERENCES

Beckster91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am a female 22 years and I want to take alpha drol for weight gain. I don't work out lift or anything. I weight 105 lbs . Is this recommendable to take? I was told to take one tablet daily for three weeks