Imperfection has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Imperfection has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Imperfection has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Imperfection has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Imperfection has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Imperfection has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Imperfection has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Imperfection has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Imperfection has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Imperfection has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Imperfection has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Question Leg Pain(deadlifts)

Does deadlifts cause pain in anyones joints or is it just me...because i have just recently started and i dont know if it is a sore pain or a bad pain thx in advance....
    2009 bb.com's Jiu Jitsu team

Cold hearted

Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Question

Originally Posted by Imperfection
    Does deadlifts cause pain in anyones joints or is it just me...because i have just recently started and i dont know if it is a sore pain or a bad pain thx in advance....
    You need to be more specific on where the pain is??
    For personal training consultations email at sjvaldez2@yahoo.com

(no homo is implied) keepemseparated's Avatar
    keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250) keepemseparated has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Actual Size
    You need to be more specific on where the pain is??
    yes, where in you legs is the pain?
    "Ignore the ramblings of the ignorant, and step on or over their crumpled bodies as you make your way to the top of the mountain. Eat upon their flesh for fuel and through your determination and will, banish them to obscurity anda life of complacency and self righteousness that is the hell in which they live."

-Richard Safreed

Imperfection has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Imperfection has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Imperfection has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Imperfection has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Imperfection has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Imperfection has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Imperfection has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Imperfection has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Imperfection has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Imperfection has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Imperfection has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    the pain is in my left hip joint

Cold hearted

Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Actual Size is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    the pain is in my left hip joint
    Perhaps your body is still getting used to them? I wander how is your form?

do you think clean and jerks could have caused it because i recently started those as well...

Cold hearted

do you think clean and jerks could have caused it because i recently started those as well...
    Possibly If your doing to much?