LoRdMaGe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LoRdMaGe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

BSN Nitrix w/ Lipo 6 HELP!!!

Has anyone stacked these two supplements together?

I started these supplements today, and took these dosages in the morning:

3 x BSN Nitrix (for pump)
    2 x Lipo 6 (for fat loss)

I then worked out about an hour later.

Later this afternoon, I took my second serving of the same dosages.

This evening, while I was sitting on the couch watching a movie.... I went to go flex my arm and immediately got a charlie horse and I could see my muscle twitching and retracting. I was thinking to myself, WTF. I went to do the same with my left arm and it tensed up and gave me the same feeling. I thought I was getting ready to have a seizure... Has anyone had the same effect? I don't know if it was because it was my first day on the supplement, or if I took too much? I read the label for BSN Nitrix, and it said to take "3 capsules, 3 times a day..." I took 3, 2 times a day to be more cautious.

Any feedback is appreciated....
    Stats as of: January 2009

Current Weight: 177lbs
    Body fat: 14%
    Height: 5'8"
    Chest: 41"
    Waist: 32"

KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000) KeyHAWK is a name known to all. (+5000)

Cool

Originally Posted by LoRdMaGe
    Has anyone stacked these two supplements together?

I started these supplements today, and took these dosages in the morning:

3 x BSN Nitrix (for pump)
    2 x Lipo 6 (for fat loss)

I then worked out about an hour later.

Later this afternoon, I took my second serving of the same dosages.

This evening, while I was sitting on the couch watching a movie.... I went to go flex my arm and immediately got a charlie horse and I could see my muscle twitching and retracting. I was thinking to myself, WTF. I went to do the same with my left arm and it tensed up and gave me the same feeling. I thought I was getting ready to have a seizure... Has anyone had the same effect? I don't know if it was because it was my first day on the supplement, or if I took too much? I read the label for BSN Nitrix, and it said to take "3 capsules, 3 times a day..." I took 3, 2 times a day to be more cautious.

Any feedback is appreciated....
    First off don't take Lipo 6 and Nitrix at the same time. They work againts each other. So pick bulking or cutting not both. 2nd it takes about a week ofr Nitrix to start working. You just had a good workout your arms will do that. I wounld say from the extra enery from the Lipo 6.
    MY REVIEW PAGE
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=214403361#post214403361

LoRdMaGe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LoRdMaGe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by KeyHAWK
    First off don't take Lipo 6 and Nitrix at the same time. They work againts each other. So pick bulking or cutting not both. 2nd it takes about a week ofr Nitrix to start working. You just had a good workout your arms will do that. I wounld say from the extra enery from the Lipo 6.
    Hey thanks for the reply... You're probably right. After "Googleing" the symptoms, I found that it was just a muscle spasm. I never had one before, but it freaked me out. My wrist would twist itself around and I could feel my upper forearm get so tight that my arm actually flexed by itself. I had to force it down. Then if I would turn my wrist around again, my arm would tense up and do the same thing. Talk about a scare.
    Stats as of: January 2009

Current Weight: 177lbs
    Body fat: 14%
    Height: 5'8"
    Chest: 41"
    Waist: 32"