** Team Punani Lover ** onehawaiian's Avatar
    onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Ready4War- Question?

not wanting to hi-jack someone else's thread, i'm posting a new one...

so the bb.com store sent me the neutral flavor, which is not even an option on their site (only fruit punch).
    does anyone have any feedback on this?
    i already called the cyberstore and worked something out, but i am really anxious to try R4W and don't wanna wait another 4-5 days to get the fruit punch. i'm thinking of just using this and canceling the replacement.

chuck, there was something u said was added to the newer batches, now stevia or something like that. i didn't see anything like that on this cannister.
    is this from the first batch?
    and performance dif btwn the 2?

anyhoo, i think i'll keep this and cancel the fruit punch.
    i'm too impatient.
    I use Ejaculoid. I'd prove it to you, but I'm not a homo.

onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) onehawaiian has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    chuck, no need to answer.
    i read the reply in the other thread....

My heart pumps ETHER CHUCK DIESEL's Avatar
    CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000) CHUCK DIESEL is just really nice. (+1000)
    just so people know the new label says neutral. Better taste, added phosphates, mag. malate, green tea. Will have bb.com update their site and will update at getdiesel.com soon, had to wait till bb.com had the new product at both locations.

hehe, so the replacement r4w came in today, but it wasn't fruit punch like i had asked for previously.
    which is cool cause it's my understanding the neutral is the better/newer batch.
    i guess bb.com no longer has the older stuff.

just fyi for those who may encounter a similar ordering situation.

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool

Well they sent me an opened bottle of Ready4war the lid was broke etc so I am not using it Ihave not been able to get ahold of anyone yet. I was jacked to use it also
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"