TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Does Flax seed oil expire?

Hi guys...
    I just noticed I have a bottle of flax seed oil from 2 years ago

it's past its expiry date.
    I was wondering, does flax seed oil really expire?

thanks
    And David said, "The Lord who delivered me from the paw of the lion and from the paw of the bear, He will deliver me from the hand of this Philistine." And Saul said to David, "Go, and may the Lord be with you." (1 Samuel 17:37)

Thus David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and a stone, and he struck the Philistine and killed him; but there was no sword in David’s hand. (1 Samuel 17:50)

Points has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Points has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Points has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Points has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Points has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Points has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Points has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Points has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Points has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Points has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Points has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The fat may turn rancid after time.

TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TranceNRG has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    is there anyway to tell that the fat is rancid or not?
    And David said, "The Lord who delivered me from the paw of the lion and from the paw of the bear, He will deliver me from the hand of this Philistine." And Saul said to David, "Go, and may the Lord be with you." (1 Samuel 17:37)

Thus David prevailed over the Philistine with a sling and a stone, and he struck the Philistine and killed him; but there was no sword in David’s hand. (1 Samuel 17:50)

Xsports04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xsports04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xsports04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xsports04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xsports04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xsports04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xsports04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xsports04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xsports04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xsports04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Xsports04 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    fish, flax, or sesathin isnt that expensive. just get some fresh ****t. it probably is rancid especially if it wasnt refrigerated.
    Height: 6' 3"
    Weight: 220
    Bf%: 10%
    Arm: 18" un-pumped
    More stats soon to come...
    Just got done cutting from 230lbs. down to 215lbs.
    Now bulking again =)

"Things do not change; we change."

"Life is about creating yourself."

ironwrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironwrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironwrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironwrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironwrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironwrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironwrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    it should be fine....it will probably just smell
    "No, maybe I can't win, maybe the only thing I can do is just take everything he's got. But to beat me, he's gonna have to kill me, and to kill me, he's gonna have to have the heart to stand in front of me, and to do that, he's gotta be willing to die himself and I don't know if he's ready to do that.” –Rocky

craighealth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Throw it out!!! Flaxseed oil has a short shelf life even if refrigerated. The capsules last a little longer, but the oil should have an experation date, which is usually a few months after production. Rancid oil is a high intigator in free radical production. Never heat flaxseed oil!!

Back after 3 year hiatus project86er's Avatar
    project86er is on a distinguished road. (+10) project86er is on a distinguished road. (+10) project86er is on a distinguished road. (+10) project86er is on a distinguished road. (+10) project86er is on a distinguished road. (+10) project86er is on a distinguished road. (+10) project86er is on a distinguished road. (+10) project86er is on a distinguished road. (+10) project86er is on a distinguished road. (+10) project86er is on a distinguished road. (+10) project86er is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up True

Originally Posted by craighealth
    Throw it out!!! Flaxseed oil has a short shelf life even if refrigerated. The capsules last a little longer, but the oil should have an experation date, which is usually a few months after production.
    agree!
    "God,I pray Thee, light these idle sticks of my life and may I burn up for Thee. Consume my life, my God, for it is Thine. I seek not a long life but a full one, like you, Lord Jesus.”--Jim Elliott
    ----And the funny thing about justice is that it always come when you least expect it...You have given me all I'll ever need: the nerve, the greed, the lust, the lust, the lust, the lust for justice.--- Excerpt from Project 86's Solace