XracerX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ordered 1-test today...few questions

Alright guyz...just ordered 2 bottles of VPX Lipo****l 1-Test - 240cc !
    this should be cycled thru out the whole 8 weeks right?
    i hope to gain some LEAN muscles !
    can anyone who is on this supplement post their gains in how many days so far? side effects etc...thanks!

Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hobbit_Boy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    *headache*...VPX is on the 1-test bandwagon now too? Big Cat, Please tell me this "lipo****l delivery" is the crap I already know it is?
    "TO GROW YOU MUST EAT LIKE A ****LIAN REFUGEE. EAT AS IF YOU WILL NEVER GET ANOTHER MEAL AGAIN. EAT UNTIL YOU THROW UP, THEN EAT MORE." - Hobbit_Boy

alright i emailed them to cancel that order.....
    *sigh* hopefully they will read my email before shipping my order....so can someone tell me which one is the best type of ONE? ..... i only know of vpx and avantlabs...are there any more?
    the best one?
    i hope they dont charge my cc and dont ship the order !!!

Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Manteca has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    rest easy in them charging you without sending product.... Kilosports is going to be selling 1-test soon as is Higher power. Many more names will be popping up over the next month I imagine, take your time and get the best for your money.

i dont know about that..since people are saying 1-test might get banned real quick...so i kinda wana order it asap before it gets banned.