Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000)

Protein per body weight

Right now, I'm on a diet where I get roughly 215-240g of protein a day. But in 3 weeks, I'm going to switch to a very rougher diet, where I get less carbs (but not a lot less) and a lot less fat, but much more protein.

I'm wondering what you guys think a good g of protein to body weight ratio is for bulking. I am ecto/meso (meaning I put on muscle easily when I eat enough, and it is nearly impossible for me to put on a significant amount of fat), 202 pounds 11%BF 6'2, with a goal of 240 by April '06.

With my new plan, I get 72g of protein in my first meal, 57g in the next, 96g in the next, 91g in the next, 48g in the next, 60g in the next, and 56g in the last, totalling for about 480g of protein a day. Now realistically with school and everything, I will probably end up getting more like 420-480g of protein a day. This new diet consists of 5 scoops of whey a day and 3 MRPs, in case you were wondering.

Anyways, I followed a diet similiar to it last summer and got the best gains of my life, but then last december to april I also got extremely good gains consuming only 200g of protein a day, however not quite as much weight, but less fat (abs still visible). But with summer coming up and only one year of school left, I've decided it's time to take it to the next level.

So, the question is, how many grams of protein do you need per body weight?
    You should always play fair when you have the winning hand.

SeeMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeeMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeeMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeeMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeeMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeeMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeeMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeeMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeeMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeeMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeeMan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    1-1.5 pounds is pretty good
    on the road to becoming a beast, beastiality?

JWmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) JWmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im gonna keep it short and simple....

i allways say, the more the better.
    i use beverly intl' proteins and other products from them, some of the best proteins out on the market.

i allways aim for 2g per LB of BW.

also, a lot of people neglect fats. ive seen people make INCREDIBLE gains or lost bf even, when simply adding more fat to there diet, and leaving protein levels the same.

thread starter, im curious as to how if your a student in college, you can afford all that protein and MRP's a day?
    anyway, keep protein levels about the same,maybe 1.5g per LB
    but, try adding in more fat to your diet.
    JC
    Last edited by JWmuscle; 05-21-2005 at 08:28 AM.
    Juanca- As times change, so do People.

judahpinsker will become famous soon enough. (+50) judahpinsker will become famous soon enough. (+50) judahpinsker will become famous soon enough. (+50) judahpinsker will become famous soon enough. (+50) judahpinsker will become famous soon enough. (+50) judahpinsker will become famous soon enough. (+50) judahpinsker will become famous soon enough. (+50) judahpinsker will become famous soon enough. (+50) judahpinsker will become famous soon enough. (+50) judahpinsker will become famous soon enough. (+50) judahpinsker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JWmuscle

thread starter, im curious as to how if your a student in college, you can afford all that protein and MRP's a day?
    JC
    whey, tuna, and the occasional chicken breast.
    a 10-lb tub of whey costs around 80 canadian dollars. it should last you around 2 months. tuna is fairly cheap (a little less than $2 a day for 2 cans a day) and chicken breast can be bought in bulk for a decent price.

every time your parents come by to visit you ask them to take you grocery shopping. there is nothing better than going to costco with your parents and having them pick up 40 cans of tuna and 10 lbs of chicken breast. pick up the largest container of eggwhites you can find (within reason! eggwhites expire fairly quickly)

i get by like that.. whey and tuna when i'm poor, and a supply shock of tuna and chicken breast every 2 months or so when my parents come up to visit.

i don't know what an MRP is but i get 90% of my carbs from oats and 100% WW bread.

MILK is very expensive. in fact it is more expensive than gasoline. if you are going to mix your whey with milk mix it with 50% milk 50% water. your milk will last longer.
    Last edited by judahpinsker; 05-21-2005 at 08:43 AM.

Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JWmuscle
    JC
    3 MRPs, 5 scoops of whey, 10g of creatine, 10g of glutamine, and 1 vitamin a day costs $216 a month. If you work 10 hours a week, that covers it. My mom also helps with my supplements.
    You should always play fair when you have the winning hand.

LatinBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatinBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatinBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatinBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatinBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatinBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatinBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatinBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatinBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatinBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatinBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    1g of protein per lb should be ok