Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Dimee Jenteyel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dimee Jenteyel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dimee Jenteyel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dimee Jenteyel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dimee Jenteyel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dimee Jenteyel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dimee Jenteyel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dimee Jenteyel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dimee Jenteyel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dimee Jenteyel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dimee Jenteyel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Guys who are against PUA tactics, what do you do to get laid?

I'm not a PUA. So I'm not for it because I don't really know how it can work (or not). But I notice alot of guys here knock the stuff constantly, yet they never seem to provide alternatives other than "be yourself."

I am myself, and I don't get laid (how can I be someone other than myself?)

So my questions are, how do you guys approach females?

How do you get dates?

What do you do on dates?

How long does it take you to go from meeting a girl to sexing her? (4 hours, 10 hours, give answers in terms of hours)

How many girls have you had sex with?

Do you have relationship problems?

Could you go inside a club, look at a hot girl, talk to her, and take her home and sex her the same night?

Thanks.

I ask these questions not out of hostilty, but because I need advice on how to get laid, and quick. Not vague ass **** like "relax" and "be confident." Because any moron virgin can easily repeat those words over and over again without giving real advice. I can tell people to just be confident but that doesn't mean I know anything about getting laid by alot of women.
    "how the **** am i a liar, do u know me no so piitb" - bshow18

Autobots, ROLLOUT! 1/2man1/2amazin's Avatar
    1/2man1/2amazin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1/2man1/2amazin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1/2man1/2amazin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1/2man1/2amazin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1/2man1/2amazin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1/2man1/2amazin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1/2man1/2amazin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1/2man1/2amazin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1/2man1/2amazin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1/2man1/2amazin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 1/2man1/2amazin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    cloth + chloroform

EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EdgarAllanPoe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i'm by no means a player or a ladies man or feel i'm irresistible to women....

but i don't try to be, i don't push things. I meet girls here and there, I'm 22 so all my relationships started out at school. We would start talking, we'd become friends/flirt, learn about each other and eventually something would develop.

Now I'm developing something with an older woman I work with. I think "be yourself" works, cause eventually shes gonna find out who u are anyway, and I'd much rather have something serious then to just **** a loose girl one night.

I don't approach girls with the intention of hooking up, we just meet....sit beside each other in class, work beside each other, etc....eventually you have to talk at some point so its not like a cold approach for me.

I've never been to a club, and don't plan on going....so idk, i'd feel awkward trying because i've never done it before, but i'd imagine finding a loose girl whose had a little to drink it wouldn't be too terribly hard to get her to come home with u if thats what u wanted.

If you want to just get laid quick, lower your standards and realize all u wanna do is ****, then go from there. If all you want is sex then go to a club, find a tipsy girl and talk with her.

Dimee Jenteyel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dimee Jenteyel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dimee Jenteyel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dimee Jenteyel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dimee Jenteyel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dimee Jenteyel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dimee Jenteyel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dimee Jenteyel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dimee Jenteyel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dimee Jenteyel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dimee Jenteyel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by EdgarAllanPoe View Post
    i'm by no means a player or a ladies man or feel i'm irresistible to women....
    So why should I listen to you?

allLiving will become famous soon enough. (+50) allLiving will become famous soon enough. (+50) allLiving will become famous soon enough. (+50) allLiving will become famous soon enough. (+50) allLiving will become famous soon enough. (+50) allLiving will become famous soon enough. (+50) allLiving will become famous soon enough. (+50) allLiving will become famous soon enough. (+50) allLiving will become famous soon enough. (+50) allLiving will become famous soon enough. (+50) allLiving will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Dimee Jenteyel View Post
    So why should I listen to you?
    Try reading the rest of his post you prick.
    "These young guys are playing checkers. I'm out there playing chess."

ҜөЪє Бяұалτ

Originally Posted by allLiving View Post
    Try reading the rest of his post you prick.
    I did.

U mad?

Registered User Bending Unit 09's Avatar
    Bending Unit 09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bending Unit 09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bending Unit 09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bending Unit 09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bending Unit 09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bending Unit 09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bending Unit 09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bending Unit 09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bending Unit 09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bending Unit 09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bending Unit 09 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i see a girl, i talk to her...see where it goes from there. doesnt work then oh well on to the next one. i def dont lie with fake ass stories so i can bang em, that seems kinda chicken****. its like you have to come up with some bull**** formula to make up for a lack of personality.
    BANGARANG!!!!!

Proud member of the Viltrumite World Conquering Committee

This nation was founded on one principle above all else: The requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree besides the river of truth, and tell the whole world-- --No you move."

allLiving will become famous soon enough. (+50) allLiving will become famous soon enough. (+50) allLiving will become famous soon enough. (+50) allLiving will become famous soon enough. (+50) allLiving will become famous soon enough. (+50) allLiving will become famous soon enough. (+50) allLiving will become famous soon enough. (+50) allLiving will become famous soon enough. (+50) allLiving will become famous soon enough. (+50) allLiving will become famous soon enough. (+50) allLiving will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I did.

U mad?
    so mad!
    "These young guys are playing checkers. I'm out there playing chess."

ҜөЪє Бяұалτ

Brutotal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brutotal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brutotal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brutotal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brutotal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brutotal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brutotal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brutotal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brutotal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brutotal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brutotal has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Bending Unit 09 View Post
    i see a girl, i talk to her...see where it goes from there. doesnt work then oh well on to the next one. i def dont lie with fake ass stories so i can bang em, that seems kinda chicken****. its like you have to come up with some bull**** formula to make up for a lack of personality.
    I don't get it, when was lieing out your ass made the only pua tactic?

thai foon will become famous soon enough. (+50) thai foon will become famous soon enough. (+50) thai foon will become famous soon enough. (+50) thai foon will become famous soon enough. (+50) thai foon will become famous soon enough. (+50) thai foon will become famous soon enough. (+50) thai foon will become famous soon enough. (+50) thai foon will become famous soon enough. (+50) thai foon will become famous soon enough. (+50) thai foon will become famous soon enough. (+50) thai foon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Brutotal View Post
    yeah I know, PUA tactics basically just give newbs a way to talk to girls, as they develop their own styles. its kinda like fake it till you make it

Registered User Bending Unit 09's Avatar
    Bending Unit 09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bending Unit 09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bending Unit 09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bending Unit 09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bending Unit 09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bending Unit 09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bending Unit 09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bending Unit 09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bending Unit 09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bending Unit 09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bending Unit 09 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Brutotal View Post
    i have a few friends who do this and they say to go up to a group of girls and tell some story about girls fightin over some dude or wait til some girls walk by and you and another guy start a convo about who wins when somebody cheats. this is lying in that you are makin up **** to attract women as an icebreaker story.
    BANGARANG!!!!!

Proud member of the Viltrumite World Conquering Committee

This nation was founded on one principle above all else: The requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree besides the river of truth, and tell the whole world-- --No you move."

ze all knowing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ze all knowing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ze all knowing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ze all knowing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ze all knowing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ze all knowing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ze all knowing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ze all knowing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ze all knowing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ze all knowing has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ze all knowing has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    the whole PUA thing is pretty fake, as in i find it rather sad that it is all planned etc....

i just prefer being natural about it, dont play the games just go by instincts but i guess im a natural because the PUA things make sense...
    **** ****ity ****

GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GoJu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Bending Unit 09 View Post
    i have a few friends who do this and they say to go up to a group of girls and tell some story about girls fightin over some dude or wait til some girls walk by and you and another guy start a convo about who wins when somebody cheats. this is lying in that you are makin up **** to attract women as an icebreaker story.
    QFT
    'Prior to the Department of Education, there was no illiteracy'

- Stizzel

NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NYY is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    **New Jersey Crew (732)**

Don't run with the herd, run away from it.

Have an Android device? http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140799641

CellTechRage is a name known to all. (+5000) CellTechRage is a name known to all. (+5000) CellTechRage is a name known to all. (+5000) CellTechRage is a name known to all. (+5000) CellTechRage is a name known to all. (+5000) CellTechRage is a name known to all. (+5000) CellTechRage is a name known to all. (+5000) CellTechRage is a name known to all. (+5000) CellTechRage is a name known to all. (+5000) CellTechRage is a name known to all. (+5000) CellTechRage is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have a girlfriend.
    1\*

The more you sweat in training and practice, the less you’re likely to bleed on the street.

Be the victor - Not the victim

Sheepdog #57

unkept_ is a name known to all. (+5000) unkept_ is a name known to all. (+5000) unkept_ is a name known to all. (+5000) unkept_ is a name known to all. (+5000) unkept_ is a name known to all. (+5000) unkept_ is a name known to all. (+5000) unkept_ is a name known to all. (+5000) unkept_ is a name known to all. (+5000) unkept_ is a name known to all. (+5000) unkept_ is a name known to all. (+5000) unkept_ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I dislike the term PUA, but a lot of that material works as far as I'm concerned, so I don't knock it.

It was after reading PUA material where I discovered the true secret to attracting women: being an alpha male. That's it. That's all. Done and done. All the PUA material teaches you are methods that alpha males tend to display, exhibit, perform, or act in certain ways in order to attract women. Think about that for a second.

I actually did a social experiment of my own about 8 months ago, this led to my ultimate success with women. I did an experiment where I would attempt to be an alpha male or become one without the intention of picking up women. I displayed the fact that I was a leader, I carried and led the conversation, I was funny and interesting, and I never took anyone or anything too seriously. I found that most of the women in my social company couldn't stop taking their eyes off of me, in addition to the many indicators of interest they were giving off, simply for appearing to be an alpha male.

Ultimately, my experiment had taught me that being an alpha male was the ultimate resource to becoming naturally attractive to women. An alpha male is at the top of his game and hand in hand, is the best mate to a woman. They are difficult to find in society nowadays, but when you see one, you'll know it.

Also, if you want to read why women are attracted to alpha males, check the link in my sig. I compiled social observations to demonstrate why women want to be with an alpha male, and why relationships last longer and are more fulfilling that way.

Howard 6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Howard 6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Howard 6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Howard 6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Howard 6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Howard 6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Howard 6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Howard 6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Howard 6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Howard 6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Howard 6 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Its not rocket science, be a nice guy, if your decent looking you'll be fine, go out to some parties, talk to some girls, and treat them normally. Dont be an ******* but dont be whipped.

************************* ************************* ************************* ************************* ************************* ************************* ********** ************************* ******* BuildUpNow's Avatar
    BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuildUpNow has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 1/2man1/2amazin View Post
    cloth + chloroform
    or hooker
    wait wut

I like how alot of you criticize it but present no alternative.

This leads me to believe that you guys are liars about your success with women.

Geekedout4BB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geekedout4BB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geekedout4BB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geekedout4BB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geekedout4BB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geekedout4BB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geekedout4BB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geekedout4BB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geekedout4BB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geekedout4BB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geekedout4BB will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'll study PUA tactics, but only to pickup on really important things like body language and other social aspects of dating. You'd never catch me using a line on someone or trying to act like someone I'm not just to get a girl in bed.

PUA's will typically get laid more often than the rest, sure, but some of us have more discipline that others. Or maybe we just have standards and want a woman with a brain.

So I make it a point to meet LOTS of women, even just casually then build from there. The movie 40 year old Virgin said to "plant many seeds", which is good advice and how I approach things. This also helps with fighting off oneitis. I'll never get too close though - keep some distance and some mystery. No buddy-buddy **** or anything like that. I do believe in being friends and lovers, but they both have to develop together, not one before the other. Yes, I've had some relationships that happened from getting more friendly first, but I don't focus on getting dates that way. I don't put a lot of energy into those relationships (at first). I consider those the free-bee's of just being a good guy in general.

If I see someone I'm interested in getting to know, then I'll find some way to approach them in a non-threatening manner... like there was this hot woman architect that I had seen around the work neighborhood a few times. I was at the bar after work one night, waiting for some work friends and I saw her there. When she went up to refill her drink, I took the liberty of doing the same. I know she's seen me around so she'd recognize me. I walked up next to her and introduced myself and asked her what she did. We chatted for a few, then I told her I'd see her around.

Now, I'm smart enough to realize that most hot, beautiful, smart women aren't going to be picked up by any schmoe at a bar (unless they're smashed!), so I didn't try. I planted my seed and the next time I run into her, we'll see whether or not it's sprouted and I'll take it from there. If I don't get the sense she's interested at that point, I won't push it. Nothing lost on my part, really, at all.

Do that x100 and you'll have steady dates - maybe not every weekend, but you never know who'll call you up out of the blue (which happens to me often enough) and want to take you out. This makes it so I don't have to do as much work as the PUA's, in a way.

So in a way, you still have to do some of the PUA strategies, such as APPROACHING WOMEN and being social, but they say if you don't put yourself out there, you won't get any, which is totally true.

sfondry will become famous soon enough. (+50) sfondry will become famous soon enough. (+50) sfondry will become famous soon enough. (+50) sfondry will become famous soon enough. (+50) sfondry will become famous soon enough. (+50) sfondry will become famous soon enough. (+50) sfondry will become famous soon enough. (+50) sfondry will become famous soon enough. (+50) sfondry will become famous soon enough. (+50) sfondry will become famous soon enough. (+50) sfondry will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i just talk, my italian accent gets me the vagooo! LOL(SERIOUS)
    ==============
    .:MiscMarioBrahs:.
    ==============

<<Follow my log: 8 weeks bold 800mg/day +3-AD 3/day>>

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115467191

FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I'm one of the first on this board to criticize guys who recommend the PUA books and e-books and videos and all that **** to guys who are looking for advice on talking to girls. I think the theories behind most of the stuff are solid, but in practice 99% of guys who try it, especially who are inexperienced even talking to girls, will royally **** it up.

I don't follow any set gameplan when I talk to girls, though I'm sure if you analyzed what I do when I talk to them, it might look like a PUA gameplan simply because I've talked to enough girls to know how to keep them interested without any BS.

I think most guys are better served just going up to girls and getting experience talking to them.

Howard 6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Howard 6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Howard 6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Howard 6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Howard 6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Howard 6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Howard 6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Howard 6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Howard 6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Howard 6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Howard 6 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Just be a nice guy but dont worship them or compliment them. Make them laugh and remember yoru better than them and theres others out there.

Originally Posted by FunkDaddy View Post
    I'm one of the first on this board to criticize guys who recommend the PUA books and e-books and videos and all that **** to guys who are looking for advice on talking to girls. I think the theories behind most of the stuff are solid, but in practice 99% of guys who try it, especially who are inexperienced even talking to girls, will royally **** it up.

I don't follow any set gameplan when I talk to girls, though I'm sure if you analyzed what I do when I talk to them, it might look like a PUA gameplan simply because I've talked to enough girls to know how to keep them interested without any BS.

I think most guys are better served just going up to girls and getting experience talking to them.
    So are you a player?

DatDereCe11Tech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatDereCe11Tech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatDereCe11Tech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatDereCe11Tech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatDereCe11Tech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatDereCe11Tech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatDereCe11Tech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatDereCe11Tech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatDereCe11Tech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatDereCe11Tech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatDereCe11Tech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    the mental/nonverbal stuff that PUA teaches you is AWESOME I believe

stuff about body language, attitude, voice tone, etc...

when I master the nonverbal stuff and am comfortable talking to girls, I will try some of the outer game stuff.

Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DatDereCe11Tech View Post
    the mental/nonverbal stuff that PUA teaches you is AWESOME I believe

stuff about body language, attitude, voice tone, etc...

when I master the nonverbal stuff and am comfortable talking to girls, I will try some of the outer game stuff.
    any links dude? this sounds interesting

King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000) King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000) King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000) King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000) King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000) King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000) King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000) King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000) King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000) King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000) King Makaveli is just really nice. (+1000)
    Guys who are against PUA tactics? You mean the guys that don't get laid?

DatDereCe11Tech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatDereCe11Tech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatDereCe11Tech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatDereCe11Tech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatDereCe11Tech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatDereCe11Tech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatDereCe11Tech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatDereCe11Tech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatDereCe11Tech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatDereCe11Tech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DatDereCe11Tech is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by King Makaveli View Post
    LOL 80-90% of naturals I have met have never heard of PUA

Originally Posted by DatDereCe11Tech View Post
    LOL 80-90% of naturals I have met have never heard of PUA
    What is all this **** about naturals?

I've met many guys who are considered to be natural players and they don't get laid very much. I guess natural player is just someone who is single and not a virgin.

Originally Posted by King Makaveli View Post
    It seems to be that way. I mean alot of criticism is just emotionally based, not because they tried it and failed.

Then when someone asks for advice, it's always the PUA's answering, and the other guys are nowhere to be found. It's like they come into the forum just to ask for advice, and to knock what other people tell them to do. But as far as GIVING advice they don't say much past basic common sense **** like "don't be a bitch." Wow, I really needed to know that.

As far as I know, I can't say if it works or not. Because I haven't tried it. So the people in my same situation should shut their mouths and stop talking out of their asses.