Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Soxsuckmeat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Soxsuckmeat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

To Bob Chick- Ifbb Athletes Rep

Mr. Chic- As many have said on this board other boards...and probably every board; what happened last night was a complete embarressment to professional bodybuilding. Being that I am a die-hard fan, it will be hard to turn me away from watching and supporting the sport, but what about others? This is one of the reasons why bodybuilding can not get a bigger fan base...the outcomes of some shows are 100% ridiculous!
    Last night...I would be embarressed if I were to have any part in that decision and even more embarressed if I were in a position to say something and didnt. Anyone in their right mind saw that Jay Cutler missed it...he wasnt even close to nailing it....if judging was done the way it is supposed to be...following the guidelines and mandates set forth by the IFBB...Jay should not have landed in the top 5! Jesus-Dennis Wolf made him look like a little boy during the final posedown when he wouldnt even attempt to stand next to him...now I know that most of you will say that 95% of judging during pre-judging....well, if that's the case, Jay looked even worse!
    The outcome of the 2007 Olympia was a disgrace to not only the athletes who work hard to be on stage...but to the fans as well. We have not even begun to get into how good Victor Martinez looked last night and how dominated Jay Cutler as well...that could be a whole different thread. Being that you are the athletes rep, I think you should stand up and say something. Regardless if you are buddy buddy with Jay Cutler, someone needs to man up so that travesty doesnt happen again...you are the athletes rep, take a stand.
    I would really love to hear what YOU and other pros thought the outcome should have been, because I havent spoke to one person (not even die-hard Cutler fans) who thought Victor didnt take that show with ease last night....with Wolf or Dex Jax right behind him. Thank you for taking the time to read this and hopefully some changes or SOMETHING can be done or said about the disgrace that took place last night in Las Vegas.

-Ken
    -The wolf on hill is not as hungry as the wolf climbing the hill.
    -That's true, he's not as hungry.. but when he wants the food...it's there

Bigger is Better. EarlyBirdHustle's Avatar
    EarlyBirdHustle will become famous soon enough. (+50) EarlyBirdHustle will become famous soon enough. (+50) EarlyBirdHustle will become famous soon enough. (+50) EarlyBirdHustle will become famous soon enough. (+50) EarlyBirdHustle will become famous soon enough. (+50) EarlyBirdHustle will become famous soon enough. (+50) EarlyBirdHustle will become famous soon enough. (+50) EarlyBirdHustle will become famous soon enough. (+50) EarlyBirdHustle will become famous soon enough. (+50) EarlyBirdHustle will become famous soon enough. (+50) EarlyBirdHustle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    plus,

Bob,

where can we find the list of the judge members? who are they? (genuinely curious) one is Dorian and the rest are?

LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by EarlyBirdHustle View Post
    plus,

Bob,

where can we find the list of the judge members? who are they? (genuinely curious) one is Dorian and the rest are?
    Do you really think somebody that organized the event is going to give you their names or location after the threats and craziness on these internet boards this morning.

I never have thought a judges life could be in so much danger as now based on all the threads and comments in the section.

Dorian can hold his own, no worries. But I am not sure about the other judges.
    Last edited by LUKEDEICHER; 09-30-2007 at 01:09 PM.
    Keymaster of platinum accounts

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO/HEAD CHEESE....

-Mods cannot do name changes

-Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

-Mods can only neg, no agreeing with posts

In other words if you do not like what you originally called yourself, do not take responsibility of what you wanted to at one point type for the world to see, or desperately want green boxes - YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK.

Frank.S is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frank.S is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frank.S is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frank.S is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frank.S is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frank.S is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frank.S is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frank.S is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frank.S is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frank.S is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frank.S is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    As good as dorian was, he also was probally the first mass monster ever and who knows, he may judge that highly. Its what worked for him. That being said.. The placings where a joke and anyone with even a bit of bb knowledge could see that. They say cutler won in the posedown?? Cutler got worked in the posedown by wolf. He is a good BBer, but last night just wasn't his night to win.

Soxsuckmeat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Soxsuckmeat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by LUKEDEICHER View Post
    Do you really think somebody that organized the event is going to give you their names or addresses after the threats and craziness on these internet boards this morning.

I never have thought a judges life could be in so much danger as now based on all the threads and comments in the section.

where did anyone say anything about getting addresses of the judges? I think knowing who the judges are in an event such as the olympia is a relevant question...especially after last night. I also feel the judging sheets should be public as well to see where certain people beat others...look at other sports-you know who the officials are and if they blow a call, they are held responsible....i know bodybuilding is a subjective sport but lets be serious here...

Squat till you drop Train2gain.tv's Avatar
    Train2gain.tv will become famous soon enough. (+50) Train2gain.tv will become famous soon enough. (+50) Train2gain.tv will become famous soon enough. (+50) Train2gain.tv will become famous soon enough. (+50) Train2gain.tv will become famous soon enough. (+50) Train2gain.tv will become famous soon enough. (+50) Train2gain.tv will become famous soon enough. (+50) Train2gain.tv will become famous soon enough. (+50) Train2gain.tv will become famous soon enough. (+50) Train2gain.tv will become famous soon enough. (+50) Train2gain.tv will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    good thread and I'm a cutler fan
    mod@extremebodybuilding.net

Thanks to:

BloodnGuts
    The_Big_E
    DJINN
    LUKEDEiCHER

Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000) Enso is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My message to Bob...going in another direction..

THANK YOU for giving Big Ron the chance to speak last night. Something tells me that was not scripted and was something you did on your own. That was truly a special moment in Olympia and Bodybuilding history.
    Last edited by Enso; 09-30-2007 at 12:17 PM.
    When you get to the top of the mountain, keep climbing

will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000)
    bottom line is this. judges judge on what they perceive not what everybody else does. every single year we go through this same thing. maybe by christmas we can talk about who is going to get "screwed" at the Arnold.
    TEAM NORTON
    The"Outwork" mindset changed my entire life, perhaps it can help you as well

Muscle Hypertrophy occurs independent of exercise intensity

Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's sad that I knew Jay was gonna win looking like ****..It shouldn't be like that..it should be about the BEST PHYSIQUE..o well its over now,next stop THE ARNOLD CLASSIC..LETS GO VICTOR!
    ((Team Pro-Edge))

Bigger is Better. EarlyBirdHustle's Avatar
    EarlyBirdHustle will become famous soon enough. (+50) EarlyBirdHustle will become famous soon enough. (+50) EarlyBirdHustle will become famous soon enough. (+50) EarlyBirdHustle will become famous soon enough. (+50) EarlyBirdHustle will become famous soon enough. (+50) EarlyBirdHustle will become famous soon enough. (+50) EarlyBirdHustle will become famous soon enough. (+50) EarlyBirdHustle will become famous soon enough. (+50) EarlyBirdHustle will become famous soon enough. (+50) EarlyBirdHustle will become famous soon enough. (+50) EarlyBirdHustle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Do you really think somebody that organized the event is going to give you their names or addresses after the threats and craziness on these internet boards this morning.

I mean you look at any kind of contest/competition (including all beauty pageant and yes, even American Idol), they introduce the judges first. they let us know who they are. so there is this credibility that makes the competition legit.

I'm not asking which street they live but who they are.

Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yep - don't worry so much because if things were reversed, the exact same arguments would be going on only it would be cutler fans pleading their case etc.

There is going to be contraversy with every Olympia event, always has been, always will be.

As for the sport losing its fan base, I don't think so, because every year I read that people are going to stop watching it, even way Jay was "robbed" back in 2001. Now 6 years later, the fan base is larger, the event is sold out in the Arena for the first time ever and the prize money keeps going up.

Anabolistic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolistic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolistic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolistic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolistic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolistic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolistic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolistic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolistic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolistic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolistic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    disgrace Las Vegas.
    Real friends don't let friends lift light.

Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500) Sockomalo is not very helpful. (-500)
    Do you really think somebody that organized the event is going to give you their names or location after the threats and craziness on these internet boards this morning.

a life in danger from comments in this section? from the teens on bb.com? **** this sounds serious, better hire some bodyguards quicktimes
    Maybe it's hatred I spew, maybe it's food for the spirit
    Maybe it's beautiful music I made for you to just cherish
    But I'm debated disputed hated and viewed in America
    as a motherf**kin drug addict - like you didn't experiment?
    Now now, that's when you start to stare at who's in the mirror
    and see yourself as a kid again, and you get embarrased
    And I got nothin to do but make you look stupid as parents
    You f**kin do-gooders - too bad you couldn't do good at marriage!

Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Soxsuckmeat View Post
    Mr. Chic- As many have said on this board other boards...and probably every board; what happened last night was a complete embarressment to professional bodybuilding. Being that I am a die-hard fan, it will be hard to turn me away from watching and supporting the sport, but what about others? This is one of the reasons why bodybuilding can not get a bigger fan base...the outcomes of some shows are 100% ridiculous!
    Last night...I would be embarressed if I were to have any part in that decision and even more embarressed if I were in a position to say something and didnt. Anyone in their right mind saw that Jay Cutler missed it...he wasnt even close to nailing it....if judging was done the way it is supposed to be...following the guidelines and mandates set forth by the IFBB...Jay should not have landed in the top 5! Jesus-Dennis Wolf made him look like a little boy during the final posedown when he wouldnt even attempt to stand next to him...now I know that most of you will say that 95% of judging during pre-judging....well, if that's the case, Jay looked even worse!
    The outcome of the 2007 Olympia was a disgrace to not only the athletes who work hard to be on stage...but to the fans as well. We have not even begun to get into how good Victor Martinez looked last night and how dominated Jay Cutler as well...that could be a whole different thread. Being that you are the athletes rep, I think you should stand up and say something. Regardless if you are buddy buddy with Jay Cutler, someone needs to man up so that travesty doesnt happen again...you are the athletes rep, take a stand.
    I would really love to hear what YOU and other pros thought the outcome should have been, because I havent spoke to one person (not even die-hard Cutler fans) who thought Victor didnt take that show with ease last night....with Wolf or Dex Jax right behind him. Thank you for taking the time to read this and hopefully some changes or SOMETHING can be done or said about the disgrace that took place last night in Las Vegas.

-Ken
    the good news is many athletes are speaking out. Flex wheeler here.............

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/...view/1192/173/

someone else posted that video which was cool because I was standing there when it was done. There were quite a few other guys standing around, and let me tell you palumbo and wheeler were p*ssed. Along with the other bbers standing around.

After the cameras were off wheeler and palumbo were talking about bringing a formal complaint of some kind and getting many of the athletes involved.

http://webcast.bodybuilding.com/fits...ideo/milos.wmv
    Last edited by Flex500; 09-30-2007 at 01:21 PM.

TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50) TJ_Strong will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I agree 100%

LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Sockomalo View Post
    a life in danger from comments in this section? from the teens on bb.com? **** this sounds serious, better hire some bodyguards quicktimes
    Based on some comments I have read and threads opened, alot of folks on these boards take this competition very seriously. I always air on the side of caution.
    Keymaster of platinum accounts

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO/HEAD CHEESE....

-Mods cannot do name changes

-Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

-Mods can only neg, no agreeing with posts

In other words if you do not like what you originally called yourself, do not take responsibility of what you wanted to at one point type for the world to see, or desperately want green boxes - YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK.

A. C. Slater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A. C. Slater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A. C. Slater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A. C. Slater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A. C. Slater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A. C. Slater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A. C. Slater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A. C. Slater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A. C. Slater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A. C. Slater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) A. C. Slater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Are the judges scorecards published somewhere? Ithink it would be cool to see how the placings evolved throughout he comp.

iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iroczinoz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I have never seen so many people agree on a subject on BB.com as now.

Get Big or get hurt tryin Mallorca Island's Avatar
    Mallorca Island is just really nice. (+1000) Mallorca Island is just really nice. (+1000) Mallorca Island is just really nice. (+1000) Mallorca Island is just really nice. (+1000) Mallorca Island is just really nice. (+1000) Mallorca Island is just really nice. (+1000) Mallorca Island is just really nice. (+1000) Mallorca Island is just really nice. (+1000) Mallorca Island is just really nice. (+1000) Mallorca Island is just really nice. (+1000) Mallorca Island is just really nice. (+1000)
    So do I...

It's later than you think EMISGOD's Avatar
    EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EMISGOD has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Enso View Post

THANK YOU for giving Big Ron the chance to speak last night. Something tells me that was not scripted and was something you did on your own. That was truly a special moment in Olympia and Bodybuilding history.
    Co-signed.
    Ongoing Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=106420991

Come here and open your mouth, S103/Syntrax, I gotta take a piss: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=3569901

yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Enso View Post

agree'd 1,000,000% truely an epic moment in bodybuilding, and wont be forgotten any time soon

that moment made the olympia for me, i'm very glad to see ronnie go out like that

reps

tony404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tony404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tony404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tony404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tony404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tony404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tony404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tony404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tony404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tony404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tony404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    did Flex and Dave speak out the same way when in 2001 Ron looking round was given a gift?

Guest6666 is not very well liked. (-100) Guest6666 is not very well liked. (-100) Guest6666 is not very well liked. (-100) Guest6666 is not very well liked. (-100) Guest6666 is not very well liked. (-100) Guest6666 is not very well liked. (-100) Guest6666 is not very well liked. (-100) Guest6666 is not very well liked. (-100) Guest6666 is not very well liked. (-100) Guest6666 is not very well liked. (-100) Guest6666 is not very well liked. (-100)
    judging was a disgrace.

Somebody with credibility needs to man up and say something...e.g. Bob Chic.
    Religious people are idiots

Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by tony404 View Post
    did Flex and Dave speak out the same way when in 2001 Ron looking round was given a gift?
    I do agree ron was pretty off that year. BUT what ron had going for him was he did not have anyone chasing who looked great like vic did. Jay looked great from the front but his back was smaller and his conditioning was WAY off from the back.

Vic simply looked crazy, off the charts, size, shape, conditioning. Which is why people are upset.

tony404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tony404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tony404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tony404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tony404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tony404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tony404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tony404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tony404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tony404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tony404 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Renden View Post
    judging was a disgrace.

Somebody with credibility needs to man up and say something...e.g. Bob Chic.
    OR like when they gave it to Dorian even though due to injuries his body was actually missing muscles.Dudes this isnt baseball or golf, its entertainment its not a sport. If it was a true sport every one would be measured for the symmetry round,numbers dont lie.Its subjective entertainment,with strong homoerotic overtones if truth be told.

Kill Em All is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kill Em All is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kill Em All is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kill Em All is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kill Em All is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kill Em All is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kill Em All is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kill Em All is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kill Em All is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kill Em All is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kill Em All is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

I'm with you on this thread!

warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) warbird00 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Co-signed

Originally Posted by tony404 View Post
    Its subjective entertainment,with strong homoerotic overtones if truth be told.
    ....what?

weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000)
    2001 was too grey area..

This 2007 competition was too obvious to argue.

Dimebag has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs down Hi!

Blimey... what sad state of affairs to join this board in.

My brother has been into proper body building now for ages, I'm not a fan of training to a massive level but I do train a few times a week myself so I can appreciate what I'm looking at and the hard work and pain that has gone into people's figures. What has happened recently caught my brother's eye and I've looked into a bit myself; be it videos, posts on here, pictures comparing people ( that site where you could dial up people in poses is good ).

Not that my opinion is going to change ... well... anything really but this is more in reply to what the guy who posted this thread said, about generating new interest in the "sport".

This is the funny thing, I am a newbie to these sort of events, I dont have a trained eye when it comes to judging the sport but even someone of my nature can tell that the person who won the contest the other night was not the best conditioned or best looking physique out there. By a country mile.

Comparing Cutler to various other people its pretty clear to me that he should placed about 4th behind Vic, Jackson and Wolf (not in that order). All I can go on comparing size, symmetry, conditioning and the like and without much fuss at all its clear Cutler isnt in top form. Wolf placing lower than Ronnie too? Christ what is that all about?

The main problem I have now is if someone like me can recognise that this has been seemingly utterly fixed it should be obvious to the rest of the world and anyone else that is isnt bodybuilding that this was totally dodgy. I feel sorry for the genuine fans out there who fuel the sport and make it what it is. The fact that muscletech is the primary sponser for the event and their guy won it when he clearly didnt deserve to, sorry but thats too much to accept.

I dont see how any one of the judges can't be utterly embarrassed about the whole situation when someone who looks nearly poor in comparison to others (check out Cutler's waist) and doesnt fulfil much of the new mandate put out can seemingly walk the competition to 1st place when I believe he should have placed far lower.

Like I could take the event seriously again when the genuine winners are overlooked for commercial/business gains. Some people just have no shame :/