Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) admin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

WEEK TWENTY-SEVEN :: What Are The Best Fat Burners Out Now?

TOPIC: What Are The Best Fat Burners Out Now?

For the week of: May 19th - May 25th.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been over a year since ephedra was banned, and many people are starting to run out of the 20 bottle supply of Xenadrine that they bought before the government decided for them that they can't buy it anymore.

At that time, most people agreed that the ephedra based fat burners were the best, with ephedra-free products a distant second. After a year of forced innovation, the supplement companies have come out with some amazing replacements.

What fat burners are the best now? List up to five. Give the exact brands and names of the products that you believe will help people lose fat the fastest. On a side note, which fat burners give you the most energy?

Why do you believe these products are the best? Why are they better than others? How do these products compare with ephedra?

What were your (or somebody you know's) results with them?

Help others make a choice so they can get the fastest results!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't discuss any other topic in this section. ONLY discuss the question above.

The best response will get $75 in credit to use in our online store! The other good responses will be used in an article on the main Bodybuilding.com site, with the poster's forum name listed by it. Become famous!

Thanks,
    Bodybuilding.com

chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think that the best fat-burner out there is definately the EC stack. It is cheap, effective, and safe when used correctly. I believe that it works more effectively than any other legal fat-burner and is also the cheapest.

Going with exact brands:
    Vasopro from the cyberstore
    Bulk caffeine ($5 for 100g I believe)
    Panthers/Tar Heels/Hurricanes/Durham Bulls

Sinar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sinar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sinar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sinar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sinar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sinar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sinar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sinar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sinar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sinar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sinar has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    right now i'm using lipo-6 andi 'm getting some good results with that. i'm 15 (basically 16) and i havn't had any problems at all (not even breaking out). i even find it a bit easier to stay awake in class, and thats amazing due tothe fact i used to drink like 3 mountain dews and then go to bed no problem. my weights also gone done some and most of it has been body fat. when i run i also find it easier to go longer. in conclusion, i deffinitly sggest it.

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would say EC, then in addition I woudl opt for Sesathin by advant labs
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What Are The Best Fat Burners Out Now?

In order to lose weight, there must be an energy deficit present. This deficit can be accomplished by restricting calories and becoming more active (preferably through cardiovascular activity and frequent weight training sessions in the gym). But sometimes some assistance is needed to get rid of those unwanted pounds of fat tissue. That's where fat burners come into play. First of all, let's define what exactly a fat burner is. A fat burner is a nutritional supplement that causes a thermogenic reaction on the body, which sequentially increases the body's metabolism. The rise in metabolism will conclusively cause your body to use more units of heat (calories) for energy, thus producing a greater caloric deficit than that of diet, cardio, and weight training alone.

Ephedra

The essential active chemical element of ephedra is ephedrine. Ephedrine is defined as a beta-adrenergic agonist, which is known to elevate metabolism, heart rate, and the mobilization and oxidation of body fat. Ephedra was a solid and possibly the best fat burner out on the market before it was banned over a year ago. Ephedra was banned basically because it possessed health and safety concerns. However, with the absence of ephedra, supplement companies have developed fat burners that work just as well as ephedra.

What should you look for in a fat burner?

Before even purchasing a fat burner, there's a few things that must be mentioned. First of all, a fat burner will not produce the outstanding results you are looking for if your diet and exercise plan is not in check. Analyze your plan of attack, and be sure that a caloric deficit is established along with a solid training and cardiovascular program. That way, you reap the benefits of an energy deficit with the addition of an effective fat burner. With a solid fat burner, weight training and cardiovascular program, and nutrition plan, you'll lose that unwanted adipose tissue in no time! Now, let's take a look at what you should look for in a fat burner:

1.Make sure that the fat burner is sold by a well-recognized and creditable supplement company.

2.Refrain from purchasing fat burners that are advertised on commercials, radio, and the internet excessively. These companies exploiting their prodcuts do not have a "brand." These companies usualy don't have a reputation either. Companies with reputation does not necessarily mean that the product is created better, but believe me, reputation does mean something to these companies. These companies with reputation often acknowledge the importance of a frequent consumer as well. Therefore, be sure to purchase a fat burner from a widely known supplement company that thrives on delivering consumers the type of products they want.

3.Last but not least, research the product of interest. Research reviews by other purchasers, and see what they liked about the product and what they didn't. Research the active ingredients in the product to see just how effective they work in providing you with the results your looking for.

The Fab Five

What are the best ephedra-free fat burners on the market? Let's take a look at a list I like to call, "The Fab Five."

1.Sesathin by Avant Labs

If you're looking for an increase in mobilization of fatty acids, decrease in fat storage, and a product with anti-inflammatory properties, than Sesathin is for you. Sesathin contains sesamin, a naturally occurring lignan found in sesame oil. It is widely known to fight obesity and decrease bodyfat levels. Not only will Sesathin assist you in oxidizing fatty acids, it also possesses extremely effective effects on improving cholesterol. But wait, there's even more effects Sesathin will deliver besides improving blood cholesterol and mobilizing fat. Sesathin has potential to elevate Vitamin E levels in the blood stream, it possesses cancer-fighting properties, and safeguards the kidneys from reaching renal failure. In conclusion, Sesathin by Avant Labs will prime your body to use fat as fuel, and provide you with a multitude of other health benefits.

2. MAN Scorch

MAN Scorch is another solid fat burner. It contains incredible thermogenic properties that accelerate and rev up the metabolism into high gear. MAN Scorch boosts the activity of the thyroid, which conclusively, enables you to burn more calories during the day. It also suppresses appetite, which goes a long way in controlling cravings. So, by taking MAN Scorch, you get the benefits of an accelerated metabolism and a suppressed appetite, but is there more? Yes, there is. When on a restricted calorie diet, it's very difficult to focus and maximize training and energy expenditure. However, with the addition of MAN Scorch, mental focus improves, as does energy output. In short, MAN Scorch does more than just cranking up the metabolism, and can improve focus, suppress appetite, fight of hunger cravings, and improve performance.

3. S.A.N. Tight

S.A.N. Tight contains eight vital ingredients that will assist you in optimal fat burning. S.A.N. is a trusted and well-recognized company that used the most cogent and authentic versions of the fat mobilizing compounds out there. These eight key ingredients all work in mutual effort to enhance the oxidation of fat. Like MAN Scorch, S.A.N. Tight also imroves the activity of the thyroid, and ultimately speeds up the body's metabolic rate. It also preserves lean body mass (LBM), which is usually lost when calories are severly restrticting on a diet. S.A.N. Tight also enhances mental focus, so you can train with more vehemence and vigor. The advancement in mental focus will eventually translate into improved workouts.Improved workouts means improved progress. In summary, S.A.N. Tight is very effective in accomplishing the benefits of thermogenisis, and greatly improving mental focus and training intensity.

4.VPX Redline

VPX Redline is a potent fat incinerator. Redline is very unique and unlike other fat burners by oxidizing fat through the shivering reaction in the body. Sounds kind of odd, doesn't it? Well, by shaking, the body mobilizes fatty acids for energy in order to maintain homeostasis. VPX Redline not only causes your body to shake like a salt shaker, but it also causes your body to perspirate. VPX Redline amalgamates both reactions to get the best from both worlds. These reactions of shivering and sweating will result in compelling decreases in fat mass. In conclusion, when taking VPX Redline, you reap the benefits of thermogenisis and better the mobilization of stored bodyfat.

5.Primaforce Lean Green

We all know that green tea has a multitude of health benefits. It has been linked to protect your body from Cancer, prevent heart disease, and improve Arthritis conditions. There are so many health benefits of green tea, but the ones listed are just a few. Green tea has been linked to assisting individuals with weight loss. Studies show that active ingredients and components of green tea will improve the burning of fat, prevent insulin resistance, and greatly improve immune function. However, in order to accomplish effective fat burning from green tea, you would have to drink over 6 cups of green tea. That's quite a bit of tea! That is why ingesting green tea in the form of capsules and pills is much more effective. Primaforce Lean Green takes care of that little problem quite well by offering fat burning capsules. Lean Green is a efficacious extract of green tea. It is composed of over 90% polyphenols, 70% catechins and 50% EGCG. With percentages like this, fat burning and the health benefits are increased considerably.

Why do you believe these products are the best? Why are they better than others? How do these products compare with ephedra?

These products are simply the best. They all provide more health benefits than most fat burners out there. It's like a two for one type of deal. A double-whammy. Not only will these products assist you in burning those unwanted pounds of fat, but you will get plenty of health benefits along with that fat incinerating! These products are incredibly close or almost just as potent and effective as ephedra. Plus, with the addition of these products to calorie restricted diet and solid exercise program, the health benefits of these products outweigh the health benefits of ephedra alone.

Conclusion

All of the products that were mentioned will aid you tremendously in your fat burning efforts. It is your decision to select which one you would like to try out. All of the products are cost-friendly as well! With whatever fat burner you select, I hope you get the results you're looking for!

Good luck with all of your fitness goals,
    Mike
    Last edited by mivi320; 05-21-2005 at 02:36 PM.
    If you want it bad enough, you'll find a way.

italiamuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

The Best Fat Burners Out Now

I have used a wide variety of fat burners.
    The one that works best depends on you.

For me TwinLabs Ripped Fuel Extreme is run away the most effective and cost effective. Despite that right left combo there is one drawback. It really revs you up. I never even made it to the full dose. Two in the mourning kept me wired all day and pretty far into the night. I felt very jittery and sometimes alittle dizzy. But if you can handle that you'll get results. I had been on a strict diet and exercise plan for 5 months and found some difficulty losing that last fifteen pounds. I kept my diet and exercise the same. When I rotated Ripped Fuel into the mix The weight melted off.

Next is Hot Rox by Biotest. This one is on the pricey side though. Its worth it if you have the money. It contains Gluggosterones, which aid in the production of thyroid harmones that remove lipids(Fatty Acids) from the bloodsream. It also contains a new substance called AE-7 which claims to spare muscle mass. How true it is I can't say, all I know is I took it, and went from 8% bodyfat to 6% in alittle under two months without a loss in strenght, or visible loss of muclature.

Hoodia claims to curb your hunger by tricking the brain into believing you just ate. I took hoodia supreme for the second four months of my diet and felt a real decline in my appetite. I could be psycological, but I will say this I lost all desire to snack inbetween meals. After a while I felt like I was forcing myself to eat. However I dont suggest hoodia supreme. I'LL explain why in a second.

Next on my hit parade is REDLINE by VPX Nutrition. At 12.99 for a four pack it doesn't seem very cost effective, but considering what you've spent on soda over the years its worth it. When I eliminated caloric drinks from my diet I needed something to fill the gap red bull left in me. REDLINE did it. It is a tasty, Ready to drink, kick in the rear. Aside from some solid weight loss It gives you a burst of sustained energy that helped me on the track and in the gym despite my low calorie intake. Oncoupled with that it contains 5-HTP which is a modified amino acid shown to promote the production and release of seratonin and melatonin, which puts you in a good mood despite your hunger. The best part about REDLINE---0 CALORIES. The only drawback is you have to drink it on a full stomach.

Now DIET-EX is REDLINE'S older brother. It's 15 Calories, and a couple bucks more a pack but it has all of REDLINE'S ingredients, Plus its loaded with hoodia.

I also Tried Trim-spa X32. It's abit heavy on the pockets too, but its a quality product. $40 bucks will get you a months supply. I like it because it has the same core as ripped fuel but just to a lesser extent, so that eliminated that super rev'ed feeling for me. Its also loaded with hoodia. One thing I really like about it is it contains Glucomannan. Glucomannan is a laxative that expands in the stomach and slows the absorption of nutrients, which combats hunger.

I strongly suggest getting any hoodia from these two supplements rather than taking hoodia alone.

CLA or Conjugated lipoic Acid is a fatty acid that aids in removal of lipids in the blood as well as helping to maintain muscle mass. Its cheap, effective and I suggest taking it long after your diet is over due to its numerous other qualities.

L-Tyrosennie Claims to aid in fat loss. I took it and saw no results.

DHEA makes the same claim but has a short bioavailabilty, so by the time you buy it its dead (inactive). So save your money.

One fat burner that I will outright say does not work, Cortisol/Relicore. Its expensive and usless. It claims that cortisol inhibits muscle growth and causes fat storage due to stress. Not true there is already an enzyme in your bidy that eliminates cortisol. When cortisol levels go up so do the enzymes so don't worry about it. Save your money.

Green Tea also aids in fat loss and gives you energy due to its caffene content. Its also zero calories.

None of these products contain ephedra. However they all still produce substanial results. With less fear of dangerous side effects. I strongly promote Trim-Spa X32 for the average joe. For Muscle guys who want to take off thier gut and keep thier guns Go with Hot-Rox. If your a runnin man/ athlete like me go with VPX REDLINE or DIET-EX. It will give you Loads of energy aside from fat loss.

Well I hope you can use the info I gave. Remember check with your doctor before ever taking any off these pills/drinks. Never start out with the maximum dose, and all these should be used with proper diet and exercise program. None of these are magic if you eat like a slob and never workout, no pill in the world will help you lose weight.
    Last edited by italiamuscle; 05-21-2005 at 04:35 PM.

live4this13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) live4this13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) live4this13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) live4this13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) live4this13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) live4this13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) live4this13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) live4this13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) live4this13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) live4this13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) live4this13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

week 27

Blast Fat:Today's Best Fat Burners

What is a Fat Burner?
    The first, and most important thing when selecting a fat burner, is understanding how they work. Fat burners are usually a combination of stimulants, such as caffeine or ephedrine, and natural herbs. Fat burners use precisely calculated ingredients to raise metabolism, increase mobilization of fatty acids, and decrease appetite. Now you are problem sitting here thinking, “ok what does this do for me?” All these things help increase your metabolism, increase body temperature, and keep those painful hunger cravings away. This increases the bodies chance of creating a calorie deficit, thus resulting in losing those unwanted pounds.

What is ephedra, Why was it Banned?

Ephedra, a banned substance, found in the Chinese herb, ma huang . Ephedra was banned by the government for health concerns. A studied published in 2001 by Annals of Internal medicine showed that out of 1,832 reports filed in the USA, 64.3 percent involved ephedra. Ephdra was blamed for the death of Baltimore Orioles pitcher Steve Bechler, a 23 year old who collapsed during spring training. A product containing ephedra was found in his locker. Ephedra is known to increase blood pressure, increase heart rate which may cause arrhythmias (irregular heartbeat). These reasons alone were enough for the US government to restrict the sale of ephedra in the United States.

So many choices, What's right for me?

If you are thinking about a fat burner, I am assuming your diet and training are in tact. Fat burners will not help you lose those last few pounds if your diet and training is not up to speed. A lot of money is wasted each year on people buying fat burners, and eating like crap. However, when you combine a fat burner, with a sound diet, nutrition and level of cardiovascular activity you will be sure to blast off those last few pounds of fat tissue. Now that we understand what a fat burner is, and how it is used, how can I be sure to purchase the right one?

Make sure you purchase from a results backed, scientifically proved company. I can not stress this enough. Fat burners could be potentially dangerous if you are not responsible. When you purchase a fat burner from a creditable source, you know exactly what you are getting. This takes all the guess work out of dosing schedules and you are made aware of precautions to take.

Search through logs of others who have used the product. This is also very important. It is extremely important to inform yourself on how others reacted. I realize everyone reacts different, however you are still able to learn any sides, or recommendations the user may have noticed.

Avoid “Miracle Pills.” Most fat burners that you see advertised in this months “Men's Fitness,” or last night on a commercial, fall into this category. These supplements usually claim to help you lose thirty pounds in thirty days, or six inches off you waist in three weeks. Miracle pills are often from less creditable companies, and are not medically backed.

And Then There Was Five

Now that you understand what makes up a fat burner, and how they work with your body to help create a calorie deficit. I will inform you on my views on the top five ephedra free fat burners.

1.ECY Stack

Ephedrine:Caffeine:Yohimbine stack or ECY stack, is, in my mind, the most effective fat burner available. ECY provides your body with the highest increase in metabolism, resulting in a larger calorie deficit. ECY also suppresses appetite, this will keep you from getting hunger pains throughout the day. Caffeine is also known as a focus enhancer, and energy booster. This will be extremely beneficially to your body on a restricted calorie diet when energy and mental focus are hard to come by.

What precautions should I take?
    *No more than 100mg Ephedrine in 24 hours.
    *No more than .2mg/kg of bodyweight of yohimbine in 24 hours.
    *Be sure to drink plenty of water, as caffeine is a diuretic.
    *Watch for all side effects, such as increased blood pressure, heart palpitations, and excessive increases of body temperature.

2. MAN Scorch

MAN Scorch, coming in a close second, is a wonderful metabolic enhancer. Scorch also boost thyroid activity, thus resulting in more calories burned. Scorch also provides an energy burst, and appetite suppressant in order to make staying on your diet easier. In each serving of Scorch you get 250mg of Green Tea, a herb proved to help weight reduction. The solid ingredient profile in MAN Scorch provides you with a metabolism kick-start, optimized thyroid conditions, a suppressed appetite, and a clean boost in mental focus and energy.

3.PrimaForce Thermal Rage

PrimaForce Thermal Rage contains a scientifically proved compound known as Bergenin. Bergenin is a high potency green tea extract. Green tea has been shown to reduce body fat, and prevent insulin resistance. Thermal rage also increases thyroid health, resulting in an increase in metabolism, and suppressed hunger. Thermal rage also contains caffeine, which is known to provide extra energy, and increased focus. Thermal Rage by PrimaForce is a solid choice for those who are looking to shed fat, preserve lean muscle, and get a nice boost in energy and mental focus.

4.Avant Labs' Sesathin

Possibly sesathin's most noted benefit is its ability to boost oxidation of fatty acids. It boost hepatic (liver) and muscular mitochondria oxidation of fatty acids as well as boosting peroxisome fatty acid oxidation. Sesathin also inceases lipolysis, and increased leanness. Sesathin oxides any lipids in your blood stream, causing more fat to be burned, and less fat to be reintegrated into tissue during future meals. Sesamin also has medical benefits. It has been used as stomach cancer treatment and elevates vitamin E levels. It also protects the kidneys by preventing fatty liver from ingestion. Sesathin not only is a good choice for a fat burner, but a solid choice for those looking for an overall increase in health.

5.Nutrex Lipo 6

Nutrex Lipo 6 provides decreased hunger, through the use of synephrine HCL. Synephrine is widely know to suppress appetite. This is extremely important on a calorie deficient diet. Suppressed appetite allows you to eat less, and not have hunger pains throughout the day. Lipo 6 also uses caffeine to increase energy, mental focus, and jump start your metabolism. Nutrex Lipo 6 is a wise choice for anyone looking for energy, focus, increased metabolism, and not having to worry about excessive amounts of stimulants.

What separates these products from other fat burners? How far off are we away from having a true Ephedra replacement?

I believe the main difference in these fat burners and others on the market today is the unique blend of ingredients. They are all from creditable companies. These products will help you destroy fat, while preserving lean body mass (LBM). The combination of ingredients are as close to ephedra as we will ever get. They provide similar results, with out the increased sides. I believe that these products will help you lose the most amount of weight, in the safest way possible, when combined with sound diet, training, and cardiovascular activity.

Remember, always be sure to monitor your blood pressure, and body temperature. Let your doctor know about any dangerous conditions that may arise. Be Safe, and good luck with your fat loss goals.

Sources:
    http://health.discovery.com/centers/...a/ephedra.html
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=316758
    www.bodybuilding.com/store
    www.avantlabs.com
    Last edited by live4this13; 05-21-2005 at 07:34 PM.

cutlerfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) cutlerfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) cutlerfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) cutlerfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) cutlerfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) cutlerfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) cutlerfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) cutlerfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) cutlerfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) cutlerfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) cutlerfan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have to agree that supplement companies have really stepped up to the plate and delivered a home run when it came to ephedra replacements. I was upset at first when the ban took effect and was skeptical at first of the newer products claiming to take its place. I figured they were just trying to shove something down our throats since they couldn't sell ephedra and that they just needed something to sell to keep making money.

Since the ban I have tried a couple of things and have found a few products that I really like.

The first supplement I had tried was Lipo-6 in capsules with liquid inside of them. This is made by a company called Nutrex. I got really good results from this and I lost about 20 lbs while cutting. Lipo-6 is great for energy and I feel really helped get me through some tough workouts. If you do not like the jittery feeling this is definetly not the supplement for you. I was really impressed with the ingredient Synephrine. I figured it was a synthetic ephedra and boy did it pack a punch.

The other supplement I tried was Twinlabs Ripped Fuel. This too is ephedra free but again still packs a heavy punch and produces jitters after taking. I lost another 16 lbs on this. I noticed a little less cravings while on this supplement unlike Lipo-6 where I didn't notice any craving control at all. No ingredients really stood out with this supplement although they obviously did something right because I felt great taking this thermogenic.

Some of the supplements I did not like that kind of surprised me are the two thermo powerhouses. Xanadrine and Hydroxycut... these two are definetly nothing without ephedra. Just not the same. I saw no results with these and would never take again without ephedra. Those two used to be my favorites.

If your just looking for an energy booster I would suggest a 200mg capsule of Caffeine. Sci-fit has a great caffeine product and is very affordable.

If you want more suggestions on good and popular products go to bodybuilding.com store and search the most popular supplements in the fat burning section. All of those people can't be wrong. Just remember to try something out and remember what it did for you and decide what the best one for you is afterwards.

Muscle Hungry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Labrada Charge

Hi,

I have been going to the gym for about 6 months now and have lost best part of 40lbs and went to a store to get a product that would help with weight loss and give a bit of energy before going to the gym as finish work late.

He sold me a bottle of Labrada Charge which he said was really popular and worked well. Since then I have been reading the board as suggested in this thread and have seen hardly any postings good or bad about this product.

I have not started taking it yet and may be able to take it back, could anyone let me know if the product is any good?

Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Week twenty seven: What are the best fat burners out there now?

Opening statement

I would first like to say I do not agree with the first court ruling banning ephedra or ephedrine products. Ephedra was the best fat burner out there and like any drug it was only throughthe overdosing and misuse that led to it's unpopularity and court ruling. Ephedra is a beta adrenergic agonist, which mobilizes oxidization of bodyfat and increases metabolism.

Unfortunately as with all CNS stimulants such as simple things like caffeine, high amounts can be dangerous to those with high blood pressure or heart conditions. More is definatley not better and many people found out the hard way and had they adheared to the directions on the bottle, they might not have had the symptoms they had.

For the article entitled Ephedra: interpreting the new court ruling! go to http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/legalmuscle8.htm

#1 Lipo 6 by Nutrex

This is my personal favorite for myself and for my clients. I have gotten great results and energy from this product. It's price is also worth what you get. If you read threads on BB.com then you will see lipo 6 is #1 amongst forum mebers for fatloss and for good reason, because it just works. I am a cardio maniac on this stuff and it makes me feel great which is definately needed for cardio because I hate it. It has my favorite ingredients so that is what led me to first try it. Nothing trivial and just plain simple usually tends to work well in supplements, I don't believe you have to have herbs with exotic names in a supplement for them to be effective. These are the some of the ingredients that makes lipo 6 better than the others.

Guggelsterones-stimulate thyroid to produce thyroid hormones which in turn will raise your metabolic rate and burn more fat.

Yohimbine HCL-targets fat receptors in the abdomen,buttocks,love handle area and also increase blood flow and has been known to help those with sexual arrousal.

Caffeine- a CNS stimulant that increases energy and fat lipolysis and lipo 6 has just enough but not too much of this in it.

Synephrine HCL-relseases adrenaline and noradrenaline only in the beta 3 receptor sites,stimulation of the beta 3 receptor sites elicits the breakdown of fat.

For a great log of users of lipo 6 go to http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...highlight=lipo

#2 S.A.N Tight

I have personally never used S.A.N Tight but I know alot of people on the boards and in the gym that use it and love it. It isn't terribly different than my #1 choice being that it has guggelsterones and yohimbine but there is one ingredient that alot of fat burners do not have in it and they should and it is Vinpocetine.I have one friend that tkaes this all the time when dieting and honestly he sometimes becomes the most annoying person because he is a little too focused and energetic on it,lol. These are the main ingredients that make S.A.N Tight better than the others.

Vinpocetine- is great for mental clarity and alertness which is also in another one of my favorite supplements NoXplode.A powerful antioxidant,itenhances the delivery of glucose to the brain,increases blood circulation and oxygen flow to the brain.

Green tea-through CNS stimulation due to it's high caffeine content,helps to increase body temperature thereby increasing thermogenesis and fatty acid liberation from adiposites. The catechins in green tea are also known to be anti inflammatory and anti-cancerous.

For a discussion about S.A.N Tight go to http://forumbodybuilding.com/showthr...ht=S.A.N+Tight

#3 MAN Scorch

This products name just sounds like it would hurt to take it but there is some merit to it. One of the main ingredients is intended to increase your core temperature which I will go into later. I have taken this product and I like it because I generally feel good which is due to the Rhodiola in it and I am definately less hungry on it due to the Tyramine. It isn't quite as popular mainstream only because I beleive many people do not know how the ingredients go about working (let alone pronounce them) and upon studying these ingredients you will find it to be a better product than first thought. These are the main ingredients that make MAN Scorch beter than the others.

Oolong tea- lowers blood sugar

Coleus Forskolii- a relative of the mint family, increases cyclic adenosine monophosphate cAMP which excellarates the breakdown of existing fat stores and may also inhibit fat storage from occurring.

Rhodiola- increases the resistance to the effects of stress and improved anxiety and moodiness.

Evodiamine- is a mild stimulant. It elvates the production of body heat and increases resting core temperature<-- this is the ingredient that gave Scorch it's name.

Tyramine- enhances leptin sensitivity which is important for curbing hunger. Increases norepinephrine and dopamine activity, potentiating beta stimulated lipolysis and enhancing fat loss through multiple pathways.

For Dito's Scorch review go to http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ght=MAN+Scorch

#4 Sesathin by Avant labs

I honestly have never heard of Sesathin until I became a forum meber here at BB.com but I have come to like it very much as have others. Sesathin decreases fat mass by it's effects on fatty acid oxidation, it also has anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Along with a boost in lipis metabolism it simultaneously lowers lipogenic enzymes in the liver, reducing the amount of fats that are esterified for storage in adipose tissue. While it doesn't have CNS effects or appetite supresssion I beleive it is great in a diet because of it's nutrient partitioning effects which is why I especially beileive it is more than ideal for bulking diets since more fat will be oxidized instead of stored. It only has one ingredient that makes it better than the others but hey, I still have to say it even if there is only one.

Sesamin- is a naturally occurring lignan present in sesame oil which oxidizes fat so less becomes stored when dieting or bulking.

Layne Norton used it precontest dieting and for more on that go to http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/layne32.htm

#5 Xenadrine NRG

I remember back in the day when Xenadrine RFA-1 contained ephedra and man were those the days, that was some good stuff so that is why I decided to give this a try. Xenadrine NRG won't give you a quick insane jolt of energy but a more even flow of energy throughout 8 hours and you only have to tkae it once a day which is good for the lazy. I think this is also a really good supplement for those with anxiety issues and high blood pressure because of the more even release and the lack of major CNS stimulants such as caffeine or Bitter orange. These are the ingrediients that make Xenadrine NRG better than the others.

B-12- increases red blood cells which carry oxygen for energy metabolism. Deficiencies of B12 due to poor absorbtion of this vitamin are not uncommon and the result can be low energy levels.

Norambrolide- has a similar effect to ephedrine in generating cAMP, although ephedrine acts as a stimulant to the adrenal glands whereas Norambrolide bypasses the adrenal glands increasing cAMP levels directly without stimulant effects.

For a thread on Xenadrine NRG go to http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...=Xenadrine+NRG

What fat burners give me the most energy?

Definately Lipo 6. I have not taken all of these products but out of the ones I have taken this is the best and mainly because of it's caffeine content. I will sometimes take three capsules spaced out evenly instead of just two when that isn't enough and that reall does the job. MAN Scorch gave me more mental focus and I felt hot rather than having high energy levels but it was still a good product.

Why do I beleive these products are the best?

I beleive I mentioned the main ingredients that helped me reach my decision and I beleive it is in everyones best interest to study up and find out for themselves so it's the ingredients that made these products not the flashy ads in magazines or the pretty bottles. Theres a reason most of these products are on the top five list here on bodybuilding.com and in the gym I train at these products are all the most popular also. What is most popular is sometimes the best bet but there can be a few lesser known supplements like seathin that can help a great deal.

How do these products compare to ephedra?

I have taken some of these products when they contained ephedra or the same supplement company but different brand like I mentioned with the Xenadrine RFA-1 and I have to admit they are coming pretty close.

Go to http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?+=245561 for the Best Ephedra free fat burner thread

What were my results with them?

My results with Lipo 6 were the most pronounced as I beleive the yohimbine HCL in it greatly helped reduce my love handles and helped me to lose 20 pounds on my last diet. The MAN Scorch helped me more mentally deal with the dieting and cardio so I was happy about that. As we all should know by now, the supplements are to supplement not to use as a crutch.
    Last edited by Ifrit; 05-22-2005 at 01:13 PM.

DSM18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DSM18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DSM18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DSM18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DSM18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DSM18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DSM18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DSM18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DSM18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DSM18 will become famous soon enough. (+50) DSM18 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The tummy trimmer 2000

Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ifrit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was going to write about ergopharms AMP coming out on the first because it sounds awesome. I know some people that got free samples at the Arnold and they said it made them more crazy and energetic than anything they have ever tried including ephedra. I would have added it in at the end but I used my 10,000 word maximum,lol.

GrandPimp02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrandPimp02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrandPimp02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrandPimp02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrandPimp02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrandPimp02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrandPimp02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrandPimp02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrandPimp02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrandPimp02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GrandPimp02 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Since the thread question doesn't say anything about fat burning supplements and just fat burners in general heres my answer.

1. A good diet plan

2. Cardio

Plain and simple.......BEST FAT BURNERS EVER lol
    Along with a strong belief in your own inner voice, you also need laser-like focus combined with unwavering determination. - Larry Flynt

True, but the ones I mentioned make it a hell of lot easier to get the things you mentioned above done. I don't even want to get on the treadmill sometimes without my Lipo 6.

pumpinfina76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pumpinfina76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pumpinfina76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pumpinfina76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pumpinfina76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pumpinfina76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pumpinfina76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pumpinfina76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pumpinfina76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pumpinfina76 is on a distinguished road. (+10) pumpinfina76 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    1. Avant labs (heat)
    2. Avant labs (phenogen)
    3. Avant Labs (sestathin)
    4. Ergopharm ergolean MC
    5. syntrax gugglebolic extreme

Mitchell1660 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    To answer the guy who bought a bottle of Charge: The old Charge with ephedra was amazing: It gave me fantastic energy and this incredible warmth around my back and shoulders when I was doing cardio. Then, they took out the ephedra. I bought the "new and improved" Charge, and it was like taking Excedrin: had absolutely no effect on me at all. A total waste of time and money. Get your money back for Charge and go with Lipo 6. It was a great product with ephedra, and it's a great product now.

Continued......

I have to add this to my article because after reading about it alot and hearing the results people have gotten I am going to make a prediction this will be better than ephedra and people are going to love it.

Wait a minute, strike that

When I was researching what I beleived to be the best energy producing fat burners I came upon something not even released just yet. It's called Ergolean AMP by Ergopharm. Patrick Arnold himself was sending out samples to people on another board and everyone who has used it says it rivals ephedra and gave them insane energy and focus. This may not be the best fat loss product but I do beleive it will be #1 for energy within a month after it becomes available here at BB.com Str8flexed was very impressed by it and he said "I felt like I wanted to rip someones head off." Many samples were given out at the Arnold and I really wish I was there to have gotten some. It's ingredients are something not many people have heard of and here they are.

Geranamine-an adrenaline-like compound with energy producing effects. A potent appetite suppresant and thermogenic.

Chocamine-a stimulant that thwarts hinger and stimulates the central nervous system. The methylaxanthines in Chocamine serve to potentiate the adrenaline-like activity of geranamine via downstream messenger chemical modulations.

I'm sure I'll be telling all of my clients to get this product and I really beleive in it. I didn't put it in my top five simply because it is so new. I loved ephedra but I have been looking for something to rival it for quite some time now. Anytime I take an energy supplement before my workouts my lifts always go up due to CNS stimulation and mental focus so I really can't wait to see what this does. I also think the asking price of AMP is very reasonable compared to everything else out there. Enough about it already, try some and see for yourself. Like I said, give it a month and we will see this at the top of everyones must have list of supplements I guarantee it.
    Last edited by Ifrit; 05-25-2005 at 12:01 AM.

Is it sad I am this excited about trying this product? Lol.

live4this13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) live4this13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) live4this13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) live4this13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) live4this13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) live4this13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) live4this13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) live4this13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) live4this13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) live4this13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) live4this13 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Nice work guys.

mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mivi320 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by live4this13
    Nice work guys.
    Yup, great work everyone. Best of luck to you all!
    If you want it bad enough, you'll find a way.

minicooban is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) minicooban is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) minicooban is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) minicooban is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) minicooban is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) minicooban is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) minicooban is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) minicooban is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) minicooban is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) minicooban is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) minicooban is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Post Best Fat Burners

Well,i'm Going To Talk By My Own Experience,it's Been 2 Yrs Since I Started To Work Out,in The First Year I Was Doing Excercice Without Proper Nutrition And No Supplement Help In My 2nd Yr I Started To Be More Concious About It And Started To Gain Muscle Taking Creatine,eating Well With Extra Protein And Good Carbs,the Results Were Amazing I'm A Little Guy,5'4 And I Went From 125 To 143 Lbs,but I Noticed That The Amount Of Body Fat In My Body Was Increased As Well,why?? The Stupid Theory Of Everybody,leave The Cradio And Do Weights,so For First Time I Decide To Include A Fat Burner In My Suplemetation,i Came To Bb.com Looking For The #1 Top Seller,i Found Lipo 6,since I Decided To Burn Fat Cause Summer Time Was Around The Corner And I Wanted To Introduce A Fat Burner,i Started To Include Cardio To My Routine,and Make Some Changes To My Diet,so I Finished My Second Bottle Of Lipo Six,the Results Were,in 2 Month Doing Cardio,eating A Ratio Of 40 % Protein,40%carbs And 20 % Fat,i Only Lost An Inch Of My Waist And About 8 Lbs Of Body Fat,so I'm Not Pretty Sure To Give All My Credits To Lipo 6,i'm In My Second Week Without Lipo Six And I'm Seeing The Same Results,this Is My Case,it Doesn't Mean It Works For Everybody,so I'm Looking For Better Choices When Is About Fat Loss.
    Since The Topic Says 5 Fat Burners And Dont Say Suplements,this Are My 5 Choices

1-nutrition,
    I Don't Use The Word Diet Since Eat Right Is Not A Way To Do Diet,making Changes In Your Daily Nutrion Plan Will Achieve The Results,if Your Goal Is Loose Weight,eat Smart,eat Less Process Carbs And More Whole Grain,vegetables And Fruits,eat Lean Red Meat,turkey,eggs,chicken Breast,tuna,and Fish,and Get The Fat From Nuts,avocados,natural Peanut Or Almond Butter Or Extra Virgen Olive Oil,canola Or Flax.this Way You Going To Speed Up Your Metabolism,build Muscle And Burn Calories Even At Resting Time

2-cardio
    This Is ,with No Doubts The Best Fat Burner And Is Proved By The Whole World And Fitness Experts,cardio Can Be Of Different Ways,running,walking,swiming,if You Elevate Your Heart Rate You'll Be A Fat Burner Machine,forget The Theory Of Sacrificing Muscle Mass By Doing Cardio,your Body Will Use Glycogen As Energy And Protein Will Be The Last Resource If You Eat Carbs Before Cardio And If You Measure Your Muscles And See Any Decrease,do'nt Worry ,what You Lost Is Fat From Your Muscles,look In The Mirror And You'll See A More Tone Body

3-green Tea
    When Ephedra Was Banned From The Market,green Tea Is The Winner,add It To Your Daily Bevarage And You Can Find It With Caffein Wich Is A Fat Burner And If You Have High Blood Preasure Look For Deacaf Versions,too Much Caffein Is Not Recomend It To This People.

4-chromium
    You Want A Lean Body,have One A Day Chromium Pill,this Promotes A Lean Body Controling Glucose Levels In The Blood

5-lipo 6

This Is The #1 Fat Burner In The Market,i'll Give It As A Choice And Leave It At The End,try It,it Might Work For You,but If You Do The Other 4 Steps Combined With Lipo 6 The Results Will Be Even Faster ,i'm Not Going To Talk About Lipo 6 Ingredients And What The Effects Are Since Everybody Before Me Gave A Clear Explanation Of It

People I Think This Are The Best 5 Fat Burners For Success,try It And You Won't Regret It

bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000)
    What Are The Best Fat Burners Out Now?

America is fat. There is no excuse or denying that fact. By looking at our movies, magazines and shows, foreigners expect a healthy, independent, rich person. As we know it that is not the case. Over 60% of the adults in the country are overweight and that causes great concern. Open a magazine, and you see healthy bodies throughout the pages. You see supplement and miracle pill ads, along with diets and workout routines. You cannot help but notice the fit people in the movies, but then look at yourself and ask if its possible. One thing that is for sure is that your body is capable of almost anything, as long as you give it the right conditions. Being fit and healthy is not complicated, but it is not an easy thing either. You have to be able to enjoy your lifestyle, and reap the benefits.

Ok, so you want to lose weight? That's the first step, but you are joining with over 80% of the country. Now it's time to act and do something. Cutting fat and getting in shape is all about rest, working out, cardio and nutrition. Sure it may seem hard, but it's not. You need to have a perfect nutrition plan, and although i won't get into detail i suggest a 40/40/20 split (crabs/protein/fat). Also you need to rest up and lift weights to condition your body and maintain muscle mass. Remember, muscle burns fat.

Supplements are a whole wide category of products, designed to help and boost up your performance. In this article i will get into detail about fat burning supplements and how they help. Since you are looking at buying a fat burner you have to pick through thousands of products. You need to pick out a good, but not over-rated company, and remember that you always get what you pay for. Don't be cheap and look around for a low price, cheap company fat burner. Instead go into a well known company, that has a good reputation and is not overpriced. Remember that BodyBuilding.com is the best place to buy supplements and they have a wide selection of fat burners that are great and proven to work!

After the FDA banned epehdra, many people thought that the fat burners and the supplement world would lose millions of money. Ephedra is a good fat burner. It increase your heart, metabolism and energy. With all these effects, you can be sure that there would be someone that abused it. A baseball player took too much and died from increased blood pressure. At the time he was taking ephedra, and surely it got banned. Now since the banning of ephedra, there are companies that are making effective fat burners that are ephedra-free. Always remember to treat supplements with respect, even though they might seem weaker, they can cause damaged if abused. Ephedra was banned because people abused it, and remember that any substance can be abused. Always follow directions and safety should be your number one priority.

What To Look For In a Fat Burner:

- Caffiene
    - Green Tea or some sort of extract
    - Taurine
    - Yohimbe
    - Guarana Extract
    - Ingridients that will increase metabolism, heartbeat and energy
    - Ehpedra Free, since it's banned

Now after you pick a good company and have a price range set it's time to choose the actual product. First look for well know ingridients such as caffiene, green tea and taurine. Remember that since ephedra was banned, it's time to look at the next best thing. Although not as powerful, you will get a good feel of what today's fat burners are all about. Not as strong as ephedra, but they are the next best legal thing. Remember to follow directions and always, always have some sort of cardio for your program. Because without cardio, you are lost. Fat burners boost your metabolism, but are not a miracle pill that will cut fat as you sit on your chair. Remember to have some sort of a split before buying a fat burner.

Cardio/Workout Split

MON- Weight Training
    TUE- Cardio
    WED- Weight Trainign
    THUR- Cardio
    FRI- Weight Training
    SAT- Cardio
    SUN- OFF

GRADUAL INCREASING

Remember that without cardio, fat will not come. Always remember to increase your cardio slighty and not jump the gun by running 45 minutes right away. Your goal is to shock the body so it starts burning fat, and not alot of muscle. Remember that even with your diet, you will need to decrease calories gradually, otherwise you will face a 'muscle dissaster'. When taking your fat burner, remember to increase it gradually too. Do not take all 3 or 4 pills right away. Follow directions, but first start with the minimum dose and then work your way up. That way your body gets used to it and you keep getting results as the time passes by. No one wants fast results for 2 week, and then frusturation for the next 6. Always work your way gradually and shock you body. Remember, more is not always better.

WHICH FAT BURNERS GIVE YOU THE MOST ENERGY?

Although caffiene is not considered a fat burner exactly, it will give you energy. It boosts up your nervous system and you will have alot of energy that you can use to workout and therefor loose fat. I would recommend buying the bulk bottles on BodyBuilding.com that will last you a long time and give you the very best quality. Along with caffiene, taking green tea will raise your metabolism and boost up your energy. By taking Green Tea, you are giving yourself a boost along with your fat burner. I highly recommend these two, combined with a fat burner to maximize your performance. Remember to check the level of these ingridients with the fat burner you are taking so you don't take too much.

CONTINUED....
    Last edited by bigcalves; 05-25-2005 at 03:01 PM.

bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000)
    CONTINUED

Top 3 Fat Burners

It's time to list my top 3 supplements. Even though these fat burners can't match ephedra, they compare pretty good to it. They are the next best legal thing on the market. I have tried all three and i have experienced good results and i believe that they are the best from the fat burners on the market today. As i said, always follow a program and do not depend on the fat bruners for fat loss, but use them as a tool. A great mechanic cannot do anything without his tools, but his tools cannot do anything without him. So remember to have a balanced lifestyle and the fat will fly right off. Remember to always have cardio and a reduction in your diet in order for your fat burner to work. Always follow direction on the bottle, and make sure you increase your dose gradually like I said earlier on.

#3 Hydroxycut By Muscle Tech

Hydroxycut is a powerful supplement that has caffiene, green tea and good ingidients for fat loss. It's base is on Green Tea and Guana extract. It will give you alot of energy but it's not the best out there for metabolism boost. Even though it's metabolism boosting is not that good, it's enegy rush is like no other. It will give you a boost and help you get the body you've always wanted. It is a good supplement and it has a company with a very good reputation, and it's used by alot of athletes to help achieve their fat loss goals. Muscle Tech is one of the leading companies in the supplement world, and has a reputation like no other. If you don't know alot of fat burners and want a comapany to trust, Muscle Tech is that company, and Hydroxycut is the product for you.

#2 S.A.N. Tight By S.A.N.

S.A.N. Tight is one of the best fat burners on the market. It has thermogenic properties like no other. It gives you crazy amounts of energy and it has alot of caffiene in it. Although new, the company S.A.N. is making a very good name for itself. It is trusted and offers other top quality products. If you decide that S.A.N. Tight is the product for you, you are not making a mistake. Get ready for loads of energy, fast matabolism and long effect. It has a strong complex, and 1 pill is all you need for a day. Imagine the power and kick in that pill! S.A.N. Tight is an awesome fat burner, and #2 on my list.

#1 Lipo 6 By Nutrex

When you look at Lipo 6, you are looking at top of the line, pure quality product. It is the best fat burner i have ever tried since ephedra got banned and let me tell you, it delivers a powerful punch that boosts your energy, metabolism and heart rate. I experience the best fat loss with this product and i do not regret buying it. In fact i bought 4 more bottles for future use from BodyBuilding.com. This product has a powerful ingridient list, that has all the ingridients we are looking for. Fast, effective and affordable. This product makes the top on my list because it simply works and delivers great results.

Why do you believe these products are the best? Why are they better than others?How do these products compare with ephedra?

These products work and are safe. They have top of the line ingridients that are proven and boost your energy, matabolism and heart rate. You don't have to listen to the claims, you will experience it yourself. From all the fat burners i have chosen these because they come from companies with good reputations, have every ingridient we are looking for, and are used by many athletes. These product are proven to work. I have tried them and let me tell you, i have experienced crazy fat loss. Try these products on my list, and i grantee you that you will not regret it.

Ephedra was the best fat burner ever. All you needed to do is mix it with caffiene and aspirin and you were set. Since it's gone we need to find another way of making this fat loss effect. Although almost nothing can compare with ephedra, these 3 product come close, if not touch the line. They are based on very strong ingridients that are proven to work and will not dissapoint you. Since ephedra is banned and illigal these 3 products are your best bet. Try them and i give you my personal garantee that you will love the results you get.

What were your (or somebody you know's) results with them?

I have used all three of these products. I got amazing resutls. When i took them, in all three cases, i didnt feel anything the first day. But after my second dose it was amazing. My energy levels went way up, i felt that my heart rate increased, not dangerously unhealthy, but just enough to make my matabolism faster so it works for me. I got amazing resutls. In all three cases, i lost between 15 and 25 pounds and got defined six pack abs (actually 8). I was very happy with my results, and many girls on the beach noticed my hard work too, which made it all worth.

Do not fool yourself and buy something else, because these products are the truth. I give you my personal garantee that they will work on. They are prove to give you more energy, boost your matabolism and heart rate. Let me encourage you to try them and remember that these product are a boost for all the hard work that you need to put in. Never get discouraged and good luck on your fat loss goals!

Good Luck!
    Last edited by bigcalves; 05-25-2005 at 03:04 PM.

Good Articles, and good luck to all !

Big Is Never Big Enough doggiejoe's Avatar
    doggiejoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) doggiejoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) doggiejoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) doggiejoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) doggiejoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) doggiejoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) doggiejoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) doggiejoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) doggiejoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) doggiejoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) doggiejoe is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Top Fat Burners!

Oh ephedra, ephedra, where thy my ephedra? It’s been well over a year since you were able to purchase ephedra legally over the counter. The lost was a huge one and nearly took out the heart of the supplement world. But we got through it. Yes, ladies and gentleman, we got through it, later on in this article you'll see the products that helped us get over the loss of ephedra.

Without the benefit of ephedra, supplement companies were left with no option but to create new fat burning products. The initial fat burners that came out after the ban weren’t that great to say the least. The leading brands Xenedrine and Hydroxycut from the ephedra era produced some disappointing post-ephedra supplements. They had everyone believing that their post ephedra products were going to be just as good or better than the orignal. Boy were we fooled.

That led everyone to believe that without ephedra there wouldn’t be another fat burning supplement that actually worked. But with the loss of ephedra, it also brought about new exciting ingredients to light.

Here are some of the ingredients that came to light…

Green Tea Extract

Green tea came from China, and is said to have been used for thousand of years. It was never really regarded as a fat loss agent until ephedra was banned. Green tea is a very versatile ingredient that can be used by the body in many different ways. It can even protect against some cancers. It also works as an anti-inflammatory. What has been overlooked is its effectiveness in also reducing fat in your body. It is a great ingredient to cut down on fat and is even better for your overall health. It is also good at giving you energy throughout the day, so you can replace your regular coffee with green tea.

R-ALA

R-ALA is the purest form of ALA (Alpha-Lipoic-Acid). What it does, is that it speeds the removal of sugar from the blood. It turn it’s quickly turning into a widely used fat loss ingredient. It also works for energy because it helps break down sugar for the production of ATP, which helps your body go. This helps carbs be used as energy and not be stored as fat. It even works as an anti-aging product and it is also proven to expand your total lifespan.

CLA

Basically CLA is a fatty acid that in turn helps you lose fat. It is naturally occurring and can be found in meat and diary products. Now only will CLA help you naturally burn off fat, but it will also build muscle. CLA is also proven to improve your food intake efficiency. Not only can CLA make you lose fat, but also once you dropped the amount of weight you desire it will help you maintain that weight. In some studies it shows to even improve concentration and sleep.

And The Top 5 Are...

Drum roll please...Here are the Top 5 fat burners on the market now…

#5...Nutrex Lipo 6

Lipo is the first and only fat burner that uses liquid capsules for more absorption. It is made for both men and women. With women, it helps them lose fat in hard to lose areas such as their glutes, thighs, and stomach areas. For men, it will enhance muscle definition, give you a leaner abs, and it will also attack your love handles and lower back areas. It has 6 main ingredients which include Synephrine HCL, Synthetic 99% Guggulsterones Z&E, Yohimbe HCL, Caffeine Anhydrous, and Bioperine. All these ingredient assist you in your battle against fat. Lipo 6 will also give you energy and focus which will assist you when you need some adrenaline while on the treadmill.

Price- $27.49
    Servings- 60
    How long it will last you- 30 days
    Value Rating- 7.5/10
    Overall Rating- 7.5/10
    Forum Member Review on Nutrex Lipo 6- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...ht=lipo+review

#4...S.A.N Tight

The S.A.N company is a very innovated company. They are the creator of the very popular next generation creatine, V-12. That was a great product and this one is not too far behind. It has 8 main ingredients that are prime factors in burning off fat. The ingredients include Synthetic Guggulsterones Z & E, Forslean, Yohimbine HCL, Vinpocetine, Pure Synephrine, Caffeine Anhydrous, and Bioperine. All these ingredient make up one hell of a product. S.A.N Tight will naturally increase your metabolism and block the intake of fat from ingested foods. It also surpresses your appetite so you won’t be hungry throughout the day. You’ll also receive added energy while being able to maintain your lean body mass. What’s better than burning off fat and maintaining your hard earn muscles? Nothing!

Price- $29.98
    Servings- 60
    How long it will last you- 60 Days
    Value Rating- 9/10
    Overall Rating- 8/10
    Forum Member Review on S.A.N Tight- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...t=tight+review

#3...Avant Labs Sesathin

Sesathin is based on Sesamin that is a naturally occurring lignan in sesame oil. So it’s basically an essential fatty acid that combats to destroy the bad types of fat, letting your body use fat as fuel for energy. Sesathin is not like other fat burners because it comes in liquid form. It is consider a “super fish oil” due to the fact that it’s 10 time more potent than fish oils. Sesamin is also proven to protect against some cancers like stomach cancers while protecting your liver and kidneys. It protects the liver from necrosis and protects the kidneys from renal failure. It also helps you with cholesterol levels. More importantly this products is excellent at giving you what you want, fat loss! It increases fat burning and it decreases fat storage. No wonder why so many bodybuilders use this as the staple of their cutting cycles.

Price- $34.79
    Servings- 90
    How long it will last you- 30 days
    Value Rating- 7/10
    Overall Rating- 8.5/10
    Some Forum Member Reviews- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...esathin+review

#2...Man Scorch

Man is a great company with some awesome products, and Scorch isn’t an exception. Scorch is a great combination of ingredient to give you what you need, which is fat loss. It works by speeding up your metabolism and surpressing your appetite. More importantly it provides you with a clean energy gain, which means you won’t be jumpy and won’t have any jitters or side effects. It also targets those troubled areas of fat on your body. It can even eliminate stress, depression, and fatigue, which is credited to the Rhodiola in the ingredient profile. It includes green tea as an ingredient so it will definitely make you healthier overall by providing all the benefits from green tea. Your blood sugar levels will lower due to the oolong tea, which is presented in Scorch. The Man company is so sure it works it delivers a “100 % guarantee” that it will work.

Price- $34.95
    Servings- 84
    How long it will last you- 42 days
    Value Rating- 8/10
    Overall Rating- 8.5/10
    Forum Member Log/Review on Man Scorch- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...=scorch+review

#1...The ECY (Ephedrine, Caffeine, Yohimbe) Stack

The man can take away my ephedra but he can’t take away my Ephedrine HCL. The reason this ephedrine is legal is because it is used to relief shortness of breath, tightness of the chest, and wheezing due to asthma. Ephedrine HCL works like ephedra and helps in fat and weight loss. Caffeine, also included in the stack is used worldwide to improve energy and alertness. It is a great way to gain maximum focus and energy during your workouts. You’ll love the rush while on this stack. Yohimbe is proven to burn fat (even improves sex drive) and is the finishing touch to this great stack. All in all, this product is dirt cheap and more importantly extremely effective and it’s perfectly safe if used properly. If you want to burn off that extra fat, then look no further than my number 1 choice: THE ECY STACK.

Ingredients

Mega-Pro Vasopro-Ephedrine HCL-25 mg http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mp/vaso.html
    Higher Power-Caffeine-200 mg http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/hp/caf.html
    High Power Yohimbe - 5 mg http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/hp/yocaps.html

Price for 30 days of use taking 2 servings a day- Around 15 dollars.
    Value Rating- 10/10
    Overall Rating- 9.5/10
    Forum Member Log- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...&highlight=ecy

For more on the ECY stack go here…

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=316758

Continued...
    Last edited by doggiejoe; 05-25-2005 at 05:18 PM.

Big Is Never Big Enough doggiejoe's Avatar
    doggiejoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) doggiejoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) doggiejoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) doggiejoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) doggiejoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) doggiejoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) doggiejoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) doggiejoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) doggiejoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) doggiejoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) doggiejoe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Continued

Which fat burners give you the most energy?

All of these fat burners give you energy. With Scorch, Sesathin, and Tight you’ll get a “focus type” energy. This type of energy is hard to explain. You’ll have second, third, fourth winds while on them. These products give the focus and energy to get you through your workout. With these products you’ll be more impressed with the fat loss than the energy raise.
    Meanwhile, Lipo 6 and the ECY stack will have you “bouncing off the walls”. The caffeine in these products gives you a jump-start during all your workouts. In the middle of your workout, you’ll be sweating and not even realize it. After your workout your going to be like “Wow I never got tired!” While on these products, expect to never lose your first wind and to breeze right through all your workouts.

I believe these products are the best because they are backed by actual science. These products have been researched and well thought out. All of these product’s ingredient profile are top notch and the best in the market right now. Most importantly these products actually deliver results, which was once thought impossible after the ephedra ban.

The first fat burners that came out after the ban delivered almost no results and weren’t thought out. What they wanted to do, was to get the people to believe their product was going to be like ephedra and get everyone’s money. So they basically didn’t research other ingredients and just put out mediocre products in the littlest time possible.

There was once a day I never thought anything would come close to ephedra. I believed ephedra was the steroids of fat burning. Man was I wrong. I would recommend any of these products on my list. Although none provide the same results as ephedra, they all come very close to having the same effects. I know believe we’ll soon have a product better and safer than ephedra one day. At this rate, what was once a dream may become reality.

What were your results with them?

I have tried out all these products and a few more. Believe it or not, these are the only fat burning products I would recommend that I have tried. The others just aren’t up to par. While on these fat burners I felt and saw extreme body fat drops on my body. From #5 to #1 they all worked great. I based my ranking system on my personal experience with these products and their fat loss results. All in all, these products were good to me, and I’m 100 % sure they’ll be good to you! So if you want to drop 30 plus pounds or want to get those last 5 pounds off your waist, don’t look elsewhere, but my top 5.

Caution

Yea, sure these products will burn fat off your body. This does not mean for a single second that you can sit there eating junk food and expect to lose weight. You need to have a strict diet in order and have a regular weight training and cardio routine. Remember these products are SUPPLEMENTS, meaning that they supplement your training and your goals. If you have everything in order and have these products by your side, there will be no stopping your fat loss!

Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000) Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000) Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000) Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000) Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000) Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000) Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000) Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000) Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000) Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000) Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think all of you try to make your article look the best by using different fonts and colors and who can use the biggest font size.

Hey now, mine are only size+2,lol.

Originally Posted by Not So Big
    I think all of you try to make your article look the best by using different fonts and colors and who can use the biggest font size.
    its a part of the presentation. duh..

Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000) Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000) Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000) Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000) Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000) Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000) Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000) Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000) Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000) Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000) Not So Big is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bigcalves
    its a part of the presentation. duh..
    and you sir, are a troll... on these boards on your other name and on another board. deny if you wish, but you know the truth.