delano5050 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Question about high carb days when carb cycling

I'v started carb cycling for cutting my bf but i have a question....on high carb days am i still supposed to eat below my caloric maintenance?
    Get off the cell phone AND LIFT SOMETHING!!!!

nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    No. You just want your weekly average to be below maintenance.

delano5050 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Talking

thank you....i should still eat healthy of course....also would it be ok if my no carb days were on "rest" days...the way my split works out allows me to have my no carb days on rest or "cardio only" only days. ( my split is 2 days on 1 day off)
    Get off the cell phone AND LIFT SOMETHING!!!!

Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Khryz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    High carb days are used to reset metabolism and boost thyroid and leption production so you don't stay in starvation mode and continue to burn fat while building muscle (provided you lift on these days). If you've read the article by Twin Peak on BB.com regarding Carb Cycling, on high carb days, 4 of your 6 meals should contain carbs - and in those meals you can eat however much you want. So I'm ASSUMING you won't be eating under maintenance - like already mentioned, eat below maintenance on your no and low carb days so you still are eating less than BMR when the week is over.

I recommend you read through the thread in this section regarding Carb Cycling.
    I've still got a lot to learn.

morry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morry is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Yep, Twin peak suggests eating as much carbs as you can for four meals. The idea is not to eat until you feel sick, but to stop when you dont want anymore.

As long as you dont go crazy, your weekly deficit should still be substantial.