Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

quickerblade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quickerblade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quickerblade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quickerblade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quickerblade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quickerblade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quickerblade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quickerblade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quickerblade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quickerblade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quickerblade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Giving number to girls

Guys this works a treat,
    I do this all the time out of 20 girls i give my card to i do get 4-5 calls (low but honest) and they are interested,
    Guys some girls dont feel right bout giving there digits so i make it easier i give em mine.

and not on a piece of paper put it on a business cards or your jobs business card.

You cant lose when they call your most likely to hit it, some girls probably want give you there number cause girls have a thousand issues, boyfriends,ex boyfriends etc when there free and need a new guy to muck around with she will call you.

This is just my experience guys, it works for me.

Torrette Typing Syndrom FreshMintBlue's Avatar
    BodyPoints: 70
    FreshMintBlue has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FreshMintBlue has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FreshMintBlue has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FreshMintBlue has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FreshMintBlue has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FreshMintBlue has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FreshMintBlue has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FreshMintBlue has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FreshMintBlue has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FreshMintBlue has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FreshMintBlue has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit FreshMintBlue's BodySpace
    IMHO if a woman is generaly interested in you, she will have no problem giving you her number, that is of course if you have been talking to her for a wile, I would not recommend just walking up on a girl and ask her for the number.

How do you give her your number/card?

Is it something similar to this...

Hi my name is XXX, I think you are interesting and I would like to give you my business card, if you want to give me a call some time we can meeet and go for a casual coffee.

Or eniterly different ?
    FreshMint's Book of generaly cool People:

Sword_; (OZ), LoveThyPain, The Conqueror, Haider254, IceDragon, dodigago, ®eckless, BB is 4 life :), _Sniper_, danishabs, NorwegianBadass, Chipman

quickerblade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quickerblade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quickerblade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quickerblade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quickerblade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quickerblade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quickerblade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quickerblade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quickerblade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quickerblade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) quickerblade has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    exactly, mate your right, but girls are moody, they dont know what they want, so if they have your digits and there keen you will get a call.

But you are right also.

▲▲▲ Just as it says ▲▲▲ Tumescent's Avatar
    Location: Having a drink, in a pub, Next to the resturant at the end of the universe
    Tumescent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tumescent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tumescent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tumescent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tumescent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tumescent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tumescent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tumescent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tumescent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tumescent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tumescent has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by quickerblade
    I do this all the time out of 20 girls i give my card to i do get 4-5 calls (low but honest)
    That is actually a good hit ratio to be honest.

One of the best pickups I've used, sitting in a pub/cocktail lounge with a few makes and make eye contact with this brunette across at another table. Smile at each other and know there are sparks. Bout 20 minutes later we ready to pay the bill, take a napkin, write my name and number on it and then on the way out, tap her on the shoulder, slip the napkin in her hand and whisper to her "Give me a call sometime, would love to go out for a drink." She ate it up like you cant believe, cause I had the confidence to approach her amongst 5 of her female mates (Not an easy thing to do at the best of time)

Ended up seeing her for quite a bit after that.
    "The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds" - Henry Rollins

Originally Posted by Tumescent
    That is actually a good hit ratio to be honest.

One of the best pickups I've used, sitting in a pub/cocktail lounge with a few makes and make eye contact with this brunette across at another table. Smile at each other and know there are sparks. Bout 20 minutes later we ready to pay the bill, take a napkin, write my name and number on it and then on the way out, tap her on the shoulder, slip the napkin in her hand and whisper to her "Give me a call sometime, would love to go out for a drink." She ate it up like you cant believe, cause I had the confidence to approach her amongst 5 of her female mates (Not an easy thing to do at the best of time)

Ended up seeing her for quite a bit after that.
    Exactly, what you posted is perfect man. It works a treat.

Stats: 5'10", 205 lbs
    BodyPoints: 20992
    joelz54_99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joelz54_99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joelz54_99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joelz54_99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joelz54_99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joelz54_99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joelz54_99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joelz54_99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joelz54_99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joelz54_99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) joelz54_99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit joelz54_99's BodySpace
    Good advice bro.
    "my job title is douchebag"- some planet fitness thread

rungrl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rungrl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rungrl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rungrl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rungrl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rungrl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rungrl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rungrl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rungrl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rungrl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rungrl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In my opinon it is ridiculous to give your number or ask for a number if you haven't even talked to that person.

If you talk to a girl for a while and the conversation goes well I think it's fine to give her your number. If you have a business card that's fine....but under no circumstance should you create a card just to give your number out to girls...that would look completely stupid.

Stats: 5'4", 160 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3
    *Destiny* has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) *Destiny* has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) *Destiny* has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) *Destiny* has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) *Destiny* has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) *Destiny* has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) *Destiny* has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) *Destiny* has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) *Destiny* has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) *Destiny* has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) *Destiny* has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit *Destiny*'s BodySpace

Thumbs up

I have to disagree with rungrl on this one. If I was attracted to a guy and didn't get a chance to talk to him I would love if he gave me his number. The mystery of not knowing what he is like is sexy, plus it shows he has confidence. Also, I can call him when I want so I wouldn't have to wait and see if he calls.

If he was mistaken and I wasn't attracted I wouldn't have to call him or feel bad saying no when he asks for my number (and he wouldn't have to feel rejected or whatever). This is a win-win situation.

The only thing I would hope is that when I did call that he would be the one to lead the conversation because I am sort of shy. If he wanted to hang out he should be the one to suggest it (when, where, etc.) because he obviously knows I am interested since I took the bait.

Edit: However I do agree that a business card for the sole purpose of giving your numbers to girls is stupid. Please only use a business card if you have them for a legitimate purpose anyway. Otherwise just write your number on a napkin or something.
    Last edited by *Destiny*; 05-20-2005 at 12:34 PM.

Rustling your jimmies ll ReNeGaDe ll's Avatar
    ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Originally Posted by rungrl
    In my opinon it is ridiculous to give your number or ask for a number if you haven't even talked to that person.
    it often works, with girls who arent boring and uptight.

rungrl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rungrl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rungrl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rungrl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rungrl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rungrl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rungrl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rungrl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rungrl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rungrl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rungrl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Maybe it's just me....I just wouldn't feel comfortable giving my number to someone based on looks. I don't think that makes me uptight or boring, just cautious.

If a guys is looking at me in a bar....and I am looking back showing I am interested....if he doesn't have the balls to get up and come talk to me than I really wouldn't want him to call me.

i suggest talking to them first and building a rapport, not just walking over and handing a number thats not to hot.

Rustling your jimmies ll ReNeGaDe ll's Avatar
    ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ll ReNeGaDe ll has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Originally Posted by rungrl
    Maybe it's just me....I just wouldn't feel comfortable giving my number to someone based on looks. I don't think that makes me uptight or boring, just cautious.
    we're talking about a guy who walks over and gives his number to a girl he hasnt talked to. not a GIRL walking over to the guy and giving him HER number. whatre you talkin about?

I Love You has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) I Love You has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) I Love You has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) I Love You has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) I Love You has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) I Love You has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) I Love You has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) I Love You has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) I Love You has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) I Love You has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) I Love You has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by quickerblade
    Guys this works a treat,
    I do this all the time out of 20 girls i give my card to i do get 4-5 calls (low but honest) and they are interested,
    Guys some girls dont feel right bout giving there digits so i make it easier i give em mine.

and not on a piece of paper put it on a business cards or your jobs business card.

You cant lose when they call your most likely to hit it, some girls probably want give you there number cause girls have a thousand issues, boyfriends,ex boyfriends etc when there free and need a new guy to muck around with she will call you.

This is just my experience guys, it works for me.
    That's good.

But for me personally, I'd rather see ONE girl and have a good chance of picking HER up. Rather than have to play the percentages.

I Love You has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) I Love You has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) I Love You has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) I Love You has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) I Love You has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) I Love You has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) I Love You has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) I Love You has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) I Love You has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) I Love You has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) I Love You has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Also bear in mind that attractive young women have ADD.

They will fall out of state when you go, and so will no longer feel emotionally compelled to call you.

Strange but very true.

Pacie1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pacie1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pacie1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pacie1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pacie1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pacie1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pacie1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pacie1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pacie1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pacie1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Pacie1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    For those of you who give your work business cards, you don't mind receiving calls from random girls during the day at the office?

Kadeuce is a name known to all. (+5000) Kadeuce is a name known to all. (+5000) Kadeuce is a name known to all. (+5000) Kadeuce is a name known to all. (+5000) Kadeuce is a name known to all. (+5000) Kadeuce is a name known to all. (+5000) Kadeuce is a name known to all. (+5000) Kadeuce is a name known to all. (+5000) Kadeuce is a name known to all. (+5000) Kadeuce is a name known to all. (+5000) Kadeuce is a name known to all. (+5000)
    nice pickup man, better then our pickups, we drive around in a big white bus asking chics if they need a ride, then when they get in, we bribe them with money for sex, then when were done we drop them off and not pay them!!

>=)

(sike)

Stats: 5'8", 199 lbs
    BodyPoints: 571
    FreeBirdbulker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FreeBirdbulker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FreeBirdbulker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FreeBirdbulker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FreeBirdbulker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FreeBirdbulker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FreeBirdbulker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FreeBirdbulker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FreeBirdbulker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FreeBirdbulker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) FreeBirdbulker has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit FreeBirdbulker's BodySpace
    I was chatting it up with a girl one night at a friends party, this other girl came and sat by me and started talking to me, she asked me my number, I gave her my number. I left and the next day, the first girl I talked to called me, and the one that I gave my number too, didnt. So I guess it proves that if girls like you enough, they will call you, even if they have to eavesdrop to get the number lol.
    i have a lot of tattoos for a 21 year old

myspace.com/agstud3

one step beyond... Kid Handsome's Avatar
    Kid Handsome is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kid Handsome is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kid Handsome is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kid Handsome is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kid Handsome is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kid Handsome is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'll keep that in mind
    You see this money? Yeah. It's MY ****ing money!!

Show your love... give me reps