Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Toney Freeman

Portsmouth UK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Portsmouth UK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Portsmouth UK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Portsmouth UK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Portsmouth UK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Portsmouth UK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Portsmouth UK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Portsmouth UK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Portsmouth UK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Portsmouth UK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Portsmouth UK has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Toney Freeman

At the British Grand Prix he placed 6th

At the Mr Europe show, he placed 5th, 2 places behind a 202 competitor....

Do you think Toney's time has well and truely past?
    Its a sad decline of what used to be a well tipped name a few years ago for success in the pro ranks.

Dont over complicate things which should be relatively simple... stick to the ABC's of bodybuilding.
    When you start using your calculator and stressing over the latest internet study you know you've gone to far...

I'll meet you in the gym... today is leg day

the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think so sadly. His physique hasn't gone downhill, he just can't nail his conditioning anymore. He's had since the Arnold to nail it once and has failed to do so.
    EPO all in my veins; Lately things just don’t seem the same; Actin’ funny, but I don’t know why; ’Scuse me while I pass this guy.

swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000)
    the X MAN

fcuk the haters, he looks great!

Pilcher1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilcher1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilcher1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilcher1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilcher1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilcher1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilcher1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilcher1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilcher1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilcher1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilcher1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think his time is up, You cant say take time off with Freeman though, his age is a huge factor now and I think now he will just show up collect some prize money and be happy with that. Gotta love the X-MAN though.
    "Each workout is like a brick in a building, and every time you go in there and do a half-ass workout, you're not laying a brick down somebody else is." - Dorian Yates

UK Muscle - Pilcher1

Portsmouth UK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Portsmouth UK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Portsmouth UK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Portsmouth UK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Portsmouth UK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Portsmouth UK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Portsmouth UK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Portsmouth UK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Portsmouth UK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Portsmouth UK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Portsmouth UK has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by swole-striation View Post
    the X MAN

fcuk the haters, he looks great!
    no hating, the guy is a testiment to age being no factor in pro bodybuilding.
    He has battled with injury and set backs, i'm just wondering how he can keep pushing forward with these results.
    He needs to really bring in his conditioning for a show and take a title IMO to give his career the needed jump start.

Originally Posted by Pilcher1 View Post
    I think his time is up, You cant say take time off with Freeman though, his age is a huge factor now and I think now he will just show up collect some prize money and be happy with that. Gotta love the X-MAN though.
    I've spoke to him a few years ago and the Body Power (UK expo) and he is a humble down to earth guy. I really want to see him do well... 2011 isn't going to well sadly and hoping he can bring it back on track.

With a flurry of shows back to back i would of thought his conditioning would be getting tighter and tighter to get that Olympia qualification.

Fingers crossed he can, always good to see the big man at the O
    Dont over complicate things which should be relatively simple... stick to the ABC's of bodybuilding.
    When you start using your calculator and stressing over the latest internet study you know you've gone to far...

I'll meet you in the gym... today is leg day

razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    look at the front cover of the flex mag

◄█▄ Whey to The Hey ▄█► Whey Hey's Avatar
    Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000) Whey Hey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Back to the strip club he goes...

After all the hype died down about Tony being the next Ronnie Coleman, he just didnt make any hugely noticable improvements.

Registered User JanesLastResort's Avatar
    JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The x man still looks good, but Toney's career has been declining since 08 tbh.

Anyway, maybe i'm missing something, but i haven't noticed anything wrong with his conditioning. He was on at the arnold a few yrs ago and still only managed to place 4th, far worse than i was expecting him to.

Politics maybe? Who knows.
    lófasz

IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Mad respect for this guy, for what he does at his age, incredible, just shows that it's far from "written in the stone" with the right approach and determination, and I've always felt that somewhy he was at least semi-robbed quite a few times in the past.. Maybe he's just too big and judges have no idea how to evaluate that lol.. As when he stands next to a shorter competitor - the dwarfing factor is quite apparent.
    Zeus

mpghouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mpghouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mpghouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mpghouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mpghouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mpghouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mpghouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mpghouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mpghouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mpghouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mpghouse has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by razmatazbaz View Post
    look at the front cover of the flex mag
    srs? magazine cover pic? That's your evidence?

anyway, if he could nail his conditioning, top 3 in all the shows he entered this year wouldn't have been a problem. especially since he would've been standing next to dennis wolf, instead of looking like the odd tall guy out.

On the way to 200+ pounds KevinSorbo's Avatar
    KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) KevinSorbo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    He isnt getting worse, but other competitors are getting better. Aside from leg detail, he looks better than rockel beside him who won that show..his conditioning wasn't terrible but the competition is just getting tougher. Didn't he win a show last year? It's not impossible for him to keep doing well for a while.

OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OtisBDriftwood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by the-craig View Post
    I think so sadly. His physique hasn't gone downhill, he just can't nail his conditioning anymore. He's had since the Arnold to nail it once and has failed to do so.
    He couldn't nail his conditioning like 4 or 5 times already this year. Pretty much every mid-tier is whooping his ass this season.
    Sucks because i like his physique but he's not gonna do any damage in the future.
    John "The pro architect" Hollywood

http://teamhollywoodmilitia.com/
    http://www.johnotishollywood.com/#

*Diet & training nutritionist, coach & Contest prep. coach* Private Message me for rates

phoodoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) phoodoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) phoodoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) phoodoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) phoodoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) phoodoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) phoodoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) phoodoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) phoodoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) phoodoo is on a distinguished road. (+10) phoodoo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Can somebody post a picture of Tony in his prime ?

the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000) the-craig is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by OtisBDriftwood View Post
    He couldn't nail his conditioning like 4 or 5 times already this year. Pretty much every mid-tier is whooping his ass this season.
    Sucks because i like his physique but he's not gonna do any damage in the future.
    Exactly. The last time I remember him peaking properly was the 2008 Olympia. It's a shame because like you said he's got such a good physique but without the conditioning he doesn't stand a chance.
    EPO all in my veins; Lately things just don’t seem the same; Actin’ funny, but I don’t know why; ’Scuse me while I pass this guy.

kpwrestler4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kpwrestler4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kpwrestler4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kpwrestler4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kpwrestler4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kpwrestler4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kpwrestler4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kpwrestler4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kpwrestler4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kpwrestler4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kpwrestler4 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by phoodoo View Post
    Can somebody post a picture of Tony in his prime ?

Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000)
    I sure if he was a few inches shorter he would have been doing alot better

Beastonio will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastonio will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastonio will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastonio will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastonio will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastonio will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastonio will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastonio will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastonio will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastonio will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastonio will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hes a great bber and has been in the game a looong time! He really has nothing to be ashamed of. He just needs to start working with Palumbo again I think thats when he looked his best.
    Team SNI Athlete - sniglobal.com
    http://twitter.com/BEASTONIO

littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) littlemike23 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    He's just been coming in smooth, he hasn't looked dry in a long time. Obviously needs to change something with his prep. I don't think he's done though.

red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by littlemike23 View Post
    He's just been coming in smooth, he hasn't looked dry in a long time. Obviously needs to change something with his prep. I don't think he's done though.
    Yep. He needs to go back to what he was doing a few years ago. He's been kinda soft lately. He's not done by any means, but he doesn't have much time left to be competitive. and needs to start getting it right.

Pilcher1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilcher1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilcher1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilcher1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilcher1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilcher1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilcher1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilcher1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilcher1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilcher1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pilcher1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Its easy to say do what he was doing a few years ago. That is okay if your talking about Kai he has time on his side. Freeman is just getting to that age now were unfortunatley I dont think he has it anymore. As the big man above said I would love to see him at the O this year but who knows.
    "Each workout is like a brick in a building, and every time you go in there and do a half-ass workout, you're not laying a brick down somebody else is." - Dorian Yates

UK Muscle - Pilcher1

AmJacked will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmJacked will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmJacked will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmJacked will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmJacked will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmJacked will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmJacked will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmJacked will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmJacked will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmJacked will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmJacked will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Withoutreason View Post
    this... you dont see any tall bodybuilders anymore...apart from wolf

Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by AmJacked View Post
    this... you dont see any tall bodybuilders anymore...apart from wolf
    lets be reality, wolf isn't ever going to win the O

DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Chose his competitions very poorly. He is definitely past his prime, but he could still qualify for the O if he wanted to. He just so happened to jump into competitions that were very stacked as far as 3rd tier shows go.
    Bench: 215x12 (17/12/2011) PR since torn RC

"Being the best in your circle is not enough; you have to think bigger to become a champion. Don’t think like a small fish in a big pond or else when you get to the ocean you’ll be eaten alive." - Fouad Abiad

"Proper preparation prevents poor performance," - Kai Greene

dvdrestrep is just really nice. (+1000) dvdrestrep is just really nice. (+1000) dvdrestrep is just really nice. (+1000) dvdrestrep is just really nice. (+1000) dvdrestrep is just really nice. (+1000) dvdrestrep is just really nice. (+1000) dvdrestrep is just really nice. (+1000) dvdrestrep is just really nice. (+1000) dvdrestrep is just really nice. (+1000) dvdrestrep is just really nice. (+1000) dvdrestrep is just really nice. (+1000)
    He needs to hire Palumbo or any GURU

lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lovebbing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by the-craig View Post
    this.

he just cant get diced anymore.

BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Such a massive frame, it's sad that he hasn't come in looking his best for so long.

BB.com OG
    2k+
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173319421

Tsesmatas is not very well liked. (-100) Tsesmatas is not very well liked. (-100) Tsesmatas is not very well liked. (-100) Tsesmatas is not very well liked. (-100) Tsesmatas is not very well liked. (-100) Tsesmatas is not very well liked. (-100) Tsesmatas is not very well liked. (-100) Tsesmatas is not very well liked. (-100) Tsesmatas is not very well liked. (-100) Tsesmatas is not very well liked. (-100) Tsesmatas is not very well liked. (-100)
    Realistically, his physique is much more large and impressive than the people he is supposedly losing against, like Flex Lewis and Ronny Rockel

Registered Foam Roller BigChamp89's Avatar
    BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol please...

do i have brotential BartPimpson's Avatar
    BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I pay attention to Tony because I know Dexter Jackson will be in the same place as him in a few more years.
    We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

You can't stop us. You can't hold us back.

IFBB brahs über alles.

chadcruz is just really nice. (+1000) chadcruz is just really nice. (+1000) chadcruz is just really nice. (+1000) chadcruz is just really nice. (+1000) chadcruz is just really nice. (+1000) chadcruz is just really nice. (+1000) chadcruz is just really nice. (+1000) chadcruz is just really nice. (+1000) chadcruz is just really nice. (+1000) chadcruz is just really nice. (+1000) chadcruz is just really nice. (+1000)
    lets be reality, wolf isn't ever going to win the O
    I agree brah, lettuce be reality. Fact is Freeman is on the wrong side of 40 and unfortunatley for him, it's all down hill from here. Sad, as I think the sport needs some more tall guys in the top ranks.