Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Strongman Mikey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Strongman Mikey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Strongman Mikey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Strongman Mikey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Strongman Mikey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Strongman Mikey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Strongman Mikey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Strongman Mikey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Strongman Mikey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Strongman Mikey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Strongman Mikey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

just wondering if 405 raw would be any sort of record for a 17 year old under 198 pou

just wondering if 405 raw would be any sort of record for a 17 year old under 198 pounds?
    height-5'4
    weight-162 (October 22/2005 at weigh in for first comp)
    current weight(April 29/2006)-202

accomplishments:
    1st place in the Junior Men's category at the Western Ontario Championships (October 22/2005)
    p.b.raw Bench:315*10
    p.b.raw Squat:515 max
    p.b.raw Deadlift:545
    p.b.dumbbell shoulder press-130s*4
    p.b.leg press-1475*8

goals to be met by end of June 2006:
    #1.Win the Junior Men's category at the Ontario Championships (June 17/2006)

powerlifter70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) powerlifter70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) powerlifter70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) powerlifter70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) powerlifter70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) powerlifter70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) powerlifter70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) powerlifter70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) powerlifter70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) powerlifter70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) powerlifter70 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    405 raw in what?

I dont know any federations that have separate records for raw vs equiped.

italianbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italianbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italianbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italianbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italianbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italianbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italianbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italianbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italianbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italianbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italianbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by powerlifter70
    405 raw in what?

I dont know any federations that have separate records for raw vs equiped.
    AAU does
    but no one lifts there
    Arizona State University Sun Devils

Looking to cut down to around 242 (Currently 333)
    Goal is to loose a **** ton of fat, and get back into powerlifting.

Most Recent maxes
    Bench-340
    Squat-550
    Clean-127.5kg
    Deadlift-Not sure

pheeenom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pheeenom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pheeenom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pheeenom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pheeenom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pheeenom has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Strongman Mikey
    just wondering if 405 raw would be any sort of record for a 17 year old under 198 pounds?

I smell something, its sheep,cows?, no wait, its bull****. Mikey take ur lying ass back to the creche where u belong, maybe the kids there will believe ur lies, but i doubt it.
    Mikey i train with a guy who was runner up in the european bench comp for 2004, he weighs 90kg which is about 198lbs, this is the senior category, he done a 210kg bench which is 465lbs, this was with a bench shirt, without the shirt he can max out at about 400.
    This dude has trained for around 20yrs, longer than uv been alive and now ur coming along, not long out of diapers and ur sayin u can out bench him.
    You heard of mariusz pudzianowski, worlds strongest man for about 4yrs, he got a 160kg bench with a shirt at 16 to put things in perspective.
    Mikey its amusing up to a point, but when u start believeing ur own lies, it kinda spirals out of control.
    And mikey dont give me any examples of these guys from the ridiculous american bench contests, like gene rychlak who takes 30mins and 20 guys to put his shirt on, that ****s ruined benching. Interesting how gene rychlak can bench 1000lbs but the top guys in the ipf max at around 700.

This is Absolution! AmateurWrestler's Avatar
    AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000) AmateurWrestler is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by pheeenom
    I smell something, its sheep,cows?, no wait, its bull****. Mikey take ur lying ass back to the creche where u belong, maybe the kids there will believe ur lies, but i doubt it.
    Mikey i train with a guy who was runner up in the european bench comp for 2004, he weighs 90kg which is about 198lbs, this is the senior category, he done a 210kg bench which is 465lbs, this was with a bench shirt, without the shirt he can max out at about 400.
    This dude has trained for around 20yrs, longer than uv been alive and now ur coming along, not long out of diapers and ur sayin u can out bench him.
    You heard of mariusz pudzianowski, worlds strongest man for about 4yrs, he got a 160kg bench with a shirt at 16 to put things in perspective.
    Mikey its amusing up to a point, but when u start believeing ur own lies, it kinda spirals out of control.
    And mikey dont give me any examples of these guys from the ridiculous american bench contests, like gene rychlak who takes 30mins and 20 guys to put his shirt on, that ****s ruined benching. Interesting how gene rychlak can bench 1000lbs but the top guys in the ipf max at around 700.
    whoop dee freakin' do. just because it took one person that long to do something doesn't mean it takes everyone that long. genetics are a big factor. there are plenty of teens who can bench mid 300's, and some can go over 400. grow up.
    "Between stimulus and response, there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and freedom."

- Viktor Frankl, Austrian Psychiatrist and survivor of a Nazi concentration camp

"Nothing can resist the human will that will stake even it's existence on it's stated purpose."

- Benjamin Disraeli

Registered User Need 2Whey more's Avatar
    Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Need 2Whey more is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If you are telling the truth, then you're one strong bastard! You should enter a powerlifting contest.

Post pics of you doing your heavy lifts, bench, squat, deadlifts. I'm not doubting you I'd just like to see a guy 5'4 do that. I'm 5'7 and I'm not there yet, doubt I ever will.
    Jeremiah 29:13

Everyone has all the answer's, except when it comes to their own life!

Corbin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Corbin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Corbin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Corbin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Corbin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Corbin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Corbin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Corbin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Corbin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Corbin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Corbin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Need 2Whey more
    If you are telling the truth, then you're one strong bastard! You should enter a powerlifting contest.

Post pics of you doing your heavy lifts, bench, squat, deadlifts. I'm not doubting you I'd just like to see a guy 5'4 do that. I'm 5'7 and I'm not there yet, doubt I ever will.

If he's got 200 lbs packed on a 5'4 frame he's bound to be a tank. And btw, shorter people have the mechanical advantage. There are tons of powerlifters who are short, even though you may say the top ones now are all currently over 5'9ish.

Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000)
    Benchers that young and that strong are few and far between, but they are out there. Maybe this guy is legit, maybe not.

If you want to find out records, look up the different federations that sponsor meets in Canada and see where you stand. Like it was mentioned in another post, most don't differentiate between raw and shirted. If you are that interested in setting a record, get a shirt to level the playing field and go for it.

Strongman Mikey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Strongman Mikey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Strongman Mikey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Strongman Mikey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Strongman Mikey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Strongman Mikey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Strongman Mikey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Strongman Mikey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Strongman Mikey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Strongman Mikey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Strongman Mikey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sorry I didn't clarify I was talking about Bench, anyways who ever said that I couldn't do that is a ****ing idiot right nowe I'm pushing 365 at 190, and I plan on hitting 405 by August so suck my balls. but for those of you who were kind thanks.
    height-5'4

accomplishments:
    1st place in the Junior Men's category at the Western Ontario Championships (October 22/2005)
    p.b.leg press-1475*8

tell you what I'll have a friend come to the gym with me next week and I'll have him bring his digital camera and hell take pics, if it takes movies I'll have him take a movie of me Benching. and I don't have any special form ewither just like a bodybuilder.
    height-5'4

accomplishments:
    p.b.leg press-1475*8

Pro Natural Bodybuilder FATHER FLEX's Avatar
    FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I seen pictures of you bro and you are a phucking beast!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attach...hmentid=195021
    100% Natural Bodybuilding!
    http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/

Where there are no men be a man.

Even a genius asks questions.

Knowledge is the child of confusion.

Registered User TheCrazyCossack's Avatar
    TheCrazyCossack will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCrazyCossack will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCrazyCossack will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCrazyCossack will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCrazyCossack will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCrazyCossack will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCrazyCossack will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCrazyCossack will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCrazyCossack will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCrazyCossack will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCrazyCossack will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol that picture brought one thing to my mind, and I cant remember where its from but this is waht it is...

"hey tubby tubby tubby"

lol slim down fatass I doubt your 190

405 at 190, it might be possible for 17 year old, and if you can do it good for you, but you look bigger than 190 in that pic.

ShotgunWes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ShotgunWes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ShotgunWes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ShotgunWes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ShotgunWes has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Some of you old ass dudes need to chill out. You guys think "oh, i've been training for 20 years and can barely do that, there's no way you can". Its called natural abilty you fuktards. I weigh 190 and I can do 320. My friend weighs 185 and he benches 400 +. I think you underestimate the power of the teenage body. I don't mean to rag on you old folks, but its just the way it is. If you don't believe me I can post a vid of me powercleaning 435 @ my partner powercleaning 485. Just explain to me how to post the vids. Anyway, Mikey I believe you so it's cool.

thanks Shotgun, thats an insane power clean man. for those of you who doubt my weight I know I look heavier then 190 but remember I'm only 5'4 with shoes.
    height-5'4

accomplishments:
    p.b.leg press-1475*8

Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ShotgunWes
    Some of you old ass dudes need to chill out. You guys think "oh, i've been training for 20 years and can barely do that, there's no way you can". Its called natural abilty you fuktards. I weigh 190 and I can do 320. My friend weighs 185 and he benches 400 +. I think you underestimate the power of the teenage body. I don't mean to rag on you old folks, but its just the way it is. If you don't believe me I can post a vid of me powercleaning 435 @ my partner powercleaning 485. Just explain to me how to post the vids. Anyway, Mikey I believe you so it's cool.
    2 people said something negative, pheenom and crazycossack. Both of them have a couple dozen posts between them. Hardly regulars, and who knows how old they are.

I commented that maybe he's legit and maybe not. Around here, you never know, but I give the benefit of the doubt unless the BS meter pegs.

Personally, I'd love to see your clips of you and your partner cleaning that much. I've never seen anyone do that much before outside of the olympics, and it's a hell of a lot more than I can do. Whats your squat and deadlift?

Perceptionist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Perceptionist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Perceptionist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Perceptionist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Perceptionist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Perceptionist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Perceptionist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Perceptionist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Perceptionist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Perceptionist is on a distinguished road. (+10) Perceptionist is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    good luck with your goal of hitting 405

Although a lot of people lie over the internet or even benching in front of your face, there are real strong high school kids out there...I remember from my school alone the numbers they were putting up at their weight and thats just from 1 high school....

what I meant in front of your face is when these wannabe show offs tell you they bench this much and end up coming down to 4 inches above the chest and still miss the weight they claim to bench with some sort of excuse..

honestly if some of you guys want to make a name for yourself then start competing and recruit people to compete as well...powerlifting is still a relatively small sport and there are many many strong people out there with a lot of potential that could do good in this sport...the more people the more competition...nevermind about posting your lifts on this forum and trying to show everyone what you claim you can do....REALLY WHO F*CKING CARES?....keep training and find yourself a team you can train with...I'm fortunate enough to train with many great powerlifters such as michael musto, buffington, and deepsquatter (jason) himself from deepsquatter.com...I'm a few hours away from drying to the usapl master nationals in palms spring to support my team...so train hard and smart everyone and if you want to show how much of a badass you are or want a reality check of how weak you may actually be, then compete and recruit! good luck everyone...

Registered User TheCrazyCossack's Avatar
    TheCrazyCossack will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCrazyCossack will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCrazyCossack will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCrazyCossack will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCrazyCossack will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCrazyCossack will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCrazyCossack will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCrazyCossack will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCrazyCossack will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCrazyCossack will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheCrazyCossack will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The thread started pm'd me and called me out, I pm'd him back and have no hard feelings or w/e.... as for my negative comments said by Mr. Danimal over there.... hardly a regular, man you have 200 more posts than me... and we both started at the same time.... 200 more posts when youve posted 500 isnt a whole lot more than me... and who cares about what you post.

From what youve posted before its been good.. but dont say im hardly a regular or try to knock how much I know when you dont have an insane amount of posts... oh and you said between us. Read the number of posts before you start lying "Both of them have a couple dozen posts between them."

Thanks.

Originally Posted by TheCrazyCossack
    From what youve posted before its been good.. but dont say im hardly a regular or try to knock how much I know when you dont have an insane amount of posts... oh and you said between us. Read the number of posts before you start lying "Both of them have a couple dozen posts between them."

Thanks.
    You are right, I misread your post count. My bad and I apologize. It wasn't a lie done on purpose, just a mistake.

LaTech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaTech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaTech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaTech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaTech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaTech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaTech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaTech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaTech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaTech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaTech has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thats awsome Mikey, you'll have huge potential as you get older, just stay with it and keep reading the boards so we can help you along the way. Some people on the boards arent as helpful as others because they are in their parents basement whacking off all day only wishing they could do that much. I appologize on their behalf and present them with some midol. Good luck!

guys I completely understand your scepticism (don't even know if thats a word) anyways I should have known I'd get that kind of respnse, in the city I live in two other guys within my age group with similar strengths as myself , my friend Tyler (18 when he did that) benched 370 raw at 200, my friend Mitch (17 when he did that) did 385 raw I'm unsure of what his weight was at the time but it wasn't very mutch over 200. there must just be something in the water up here (here come the steroid jokes).
    height-5'4

accomplishments:
    p.b.leg press-1475*8

maidenfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) maidenfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) maidenfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) maidenfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) maidenfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) maidenfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) maidenfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) maidenfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) maidenfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) maidenfan will become famous soon enough. (+50) maidenfan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A 485lb power clean at 185lbs bodyweight is pretty damn good - post up a video, I'd like to see it. Heres a link to the ranked US lifters (olympic lifting) http://www.msbn.tv/USAVISION/displaypage.aspx?id=459 - I'd guess your friend would be right up there w/the two 85kg lifters.
    Last edited by maidenfan; 05-20-2005 at 06:04 PM.

irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if you get that much weight, even if it didn't break any records you should be EXTREMELY proud. i know i would. i know a lot of people who if they ever get that far it's taken them many many years to get there.

PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PYF is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Smile

Damn you're f***ing huge. You're a monster for 17 years old. I personally never seen anybody bench over 400 on the flat in my gym lol. Continue like that
    Strength And Honor

''It's a lifestyle, not a 2 month project'' - Pu12en12g about bodybuilding

***PYF: The Immortal Journey***

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1522281

thanks man
    height-5'4

accomplishments:
    p.b.leg press-1475*8

italianbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italianbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italianbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italianbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italianbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italianbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italianbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italianbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italianbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italianbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500) italianbencher is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by pheeenom
    Some people are born with strength. Why do you people always question others?

Most Recent maxes
    Bench-340
    Squat-550
    Clean-127.5kg
    Deadlift-Not sure

I-love-muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) I-love-muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) I-love-muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) I-love-muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) I-love-muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) I-love-muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) I-love-muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) I-love-muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) I-love-muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) I-love-muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) I-love-muscle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    oh i saw a thread about this MIkey guy, it was about showing a pic of the biggest dude u know, and a guy showed Mikey, the poor guy got flamed because Mikey was "fat"
    I support Mike cause he benches 315x6, yea he has the advantage of being short but hey, I wish i was short

anyways Mike, you'll kill 405 on bench soon, ignore the guys that say u cant do ****, they're jelous

thanks I-Love-Muscle, I apprechiate it it man
    height-5'4

accomplishments:
    p.b.leg press-1475*8

I've actually lost fat since those pics were posted I was about 210 in those pics, right now I'm around 192
    height-5'4

accomplishments:
    p.b.leg press-1475*8

I believe you that you can bench 405 raw.
    BUT
    there is no way in hell by looking at that pic that you are under 198. Unless you have dropped a **** load of weight since then your at least 220. Not bringing you down but you look bigger than me, and were the same height (guessing) and I weigh 220-230

Most Recent maxes
    Bench-340
    Squat-550
    Clean-127.5kg
    Deadlift-Not sure

BC40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BC40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BC40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BC40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BC40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BC40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BC40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BC40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BC40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BC40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BC40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by italianbencher
    I believe you that you can bench 405 raw.
    BUT
    there is no way in hell by looking at that pic that you are under 198. Unless you have dropped a **** load of weight since then your at least 220. Not bringing you down but you look bigger than me, and were the same height (guessing) and I weigh 220-230
    ItalianBencher, are you 5'4"? StrongmanMikey says he is...

Regards,