lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

How long does it take to do the splits?

i know this is a little of topic soz but...
    i'v started stretching properly and wanted to know how long it takes to gain flexibility to a level where the splits can be performed etc, i use to be very close to it wen i was alot younger, i think i mite have been able to do it, but i stopped stretching for years and now my flexibility is quite poor, i want to be extremely flexible again so i don't damage myself in exercise and even more of a reason i want to incorporate my bodybuilding strength into street tricks, such as an aerial,-so if anyone has got any idea please give me info. thanks

lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lukehutton has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    bump

psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psychojoe is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    the forums at www.trickstutorials.com and www.dragondoor.com would be useful. Theres a flexibility section at the first one
    5'11", 187lbs, 19 y/o

[DL]
    5 x 302.5 (06.06)
    [Pullups]
    3x3 x +33 (08.06)
    [overhead]
    115 x 3 (09.06)

Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?goto=lastpost&t=633909

randyoldman2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) randyoldman2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) randyoldman2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) randyoldman2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) randyoldman2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) randyoldman2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) randyoldman2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) randyoldman2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) randyoldman2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) randyoldman2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) randyoldman2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Arrow

took me about 4 months, had to do splits at karate and did alot at home, its just pushing yourself and make sure u control your breathing cos a few times where the pain is bad iv gone light headed and had to stop but im almost down now, all worth it but u will lose some if you stop stretching regulary
    Attached Images
    " I decided long ago, never to walk in anyone's shadows, if i fail, if i succeed , at least i live as i believe..."

Learn Popping/Locking club style... http://www.undergroundpopping.com