Aarsen43 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aarsen43 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aarsen43 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aarsen43 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aarsen43 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aarsen43 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aarsen43 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aarsen43 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aarsen43 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aarsen43 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aarsen43 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

When should i increase weight.

When i lift weights when do i know i can move up in weight. I do 4 sets to failure and try to keep the reps low

terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Aarsen43
    When i lift weights when do i know i can move up in weight. I do 4 sets to failure and try to keep the reps low
    On compound lifts I raise the weight on the next set if I can do 9 reps on a set. On isolation lifts I raise the weight on the next set if I can do 12 reps on a set.

The other way to do it is to do 5 sets of 5. When you can do 5 reps for 5 sets you raise the weight the next week.

musclar smurfette Sunshineslynn's Avatar
    Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    When you can move through the reps with relative ease.

smiles
    s
    "You can't take some pill and hope your fat will jump off of you like you have the plague. You must work out and eat clean to have a lean, green, fighting machine." Sunshineslynn

'If you always do what you always did, then you will always get what you always do'

I dip, you dip, we all dip....dip to the east, dip to the west ......dip to get that tricep.

Aarsen43 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aarsen43 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aarsen43 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aarsen43 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aarsen43 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aarsen43 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aarsen43 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aarsen43 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aarsen43 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aarsen43 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aarsen43 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    thanks
    is it O.K to train once a week with each muscle

irishbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50) irishbuilder will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yes this is the traditional way for bodybuilding...however...a lot of people are moving over to such training programs as HST which i will soon try which is solely for growth. it is a 3 day full body split. using 1 exercise per body part 1 set always going to failure. each workout you are increasing weight and therefore progressively overloading your muscles causing them to adapt and grow

I.Natic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If i get 10 on my set (using the 8-12 range) then i pyramid up each set.
    Ileen :)

My journey [url]http://community.webshots.com/user/inatic[/url]