dmbfanatpsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Nutritional Value - 5 egg whites scrambled?

I have looked up the nutritional value of 5 egg whites(scrambled) on several different websites and they all give me different values? Can someone provide the total calories, protein, carbs, and fat for this?

BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    C'mon, there are plenty of sites that give consistent information on this.

In general, an egg white has 0g Fat, roughly 0g Carbs, and 4g protein, and are around 17 or 17.5 calories.

Multiply that all by 5 for your scrambled egg whites.

dmbfanatpsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks....just wanted someone else's opinion. All the websites I"m sure are consistent, but they listed different nutritional values and I wanted to get a close as possible.

BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BackInTheJox is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by dmbfanatpsu
    All the websites I"m sure are consistent, but they listed different nutritional values and I wanted to get a close as possible.

?? What you said right there contradicts itself. If sites are consistent, that implies that they all give roughly the same values.

I understand that some sites might be off by a bit, but the generally accepted values are 17 calories and about 4g protein.

PKO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I usually have 5 egg whites, 3 pieces of turkey bacon and half a cup of oatmeal for breakfast along with a glass of milk. I'm thinking anywhere from 25-35 grams of protein.