Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000)

If you aren't getting laid, you don't want to

All these threads about guys wanting to get laid and working so hard and buying e-books and **** is LAME. If you aren't getting laid, you don't want to be getting laid.

I say that because getting laid is easy. I don't care if you're a male model, an alpha male, or a random "AFC".

Guys sit around reading dumb e-books and typing post son how to get girls to talk around them really don't want to get laid. This does not help you get laid, it just takes away from your video game so you spend it reading and posting about girls and complaining about your dick which hasn't seen daylight since '97.

If you wanna get laid:

Spend some money on clothes, quit bitching about "skinny frat guys" in pink t-shirts and $80 jeans and how all girls want them. Hello, if all girls want them, then take a ****ing clue! Not saying you have to wear abercrombie and diesels, but at least dress nice instead of old navy and target.

Get a nice body. Ever meet a girl who has like a 4 or 5 face but a banging body, so you still would tear it up without thinking about it? A butterface, basically. No reason you can't be the male equivelant. I'm sorry, but if you have over 1,000 posts on BODYBUILDING.com and are not good looking physique wise, you are a dumb ****.

Get friends who are not nerds. Friends with (oh my god) girls! Easiest way to get a girlfriend is have your friend hook you up, but you wanna keep hanging out with lame guys. You'd rather go watch star wars with your lame friends then try to meet some people at a party or take up a sport.

Stop acting ****ing weird around girls. This goes with trying to be the "alpha male" and acting like a sex offender to being the super nice guy telling every female she has the nicest eyes you've ever seen.

Join some clubs or something and talk to girls. You'd be surprised how many guys complain about never getting laid and DON'T EVEN HAVE ANY FEMALE FRIENDS! They talk to maybe 2-4 girls a day at school or work or the gym, and never more than a 5 minute conversation.

Quit trying to be a super player and just be yourself. You may not be able to **** 500 girls acting normal, but guess what, you can't **** 1 by acting weird. So work on getting at least one cool girlfriend before trying to revamp your entire lifestyle.

That's all. If you aren't getting laid you simply don't wanna get laid.
    You should always play fair when you have the winning hand.

Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000) Jesin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I agree with most parts there....most of the guys try too hard and come off as creepy.
    Team Scivation

"The beauty of understanding how to defeat pain is recognizing that it does exist" - Ray Lewis

"The gym is my personal practice field where i dominate and win, and when I walk out those doors, I take my skills to the grand show of life" - Dwayne Johnson

Journal -
    [url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=632957613&posted=1#post632957613[/url]

Philthekeg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Philthekeg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Philthekeg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Philthekeg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Philthekeg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Philthekeg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Philthekeg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Philthekeg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Philthekeg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Philthekeg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Philthekeg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Big_League
    All these threads about guys wanting to get laid and working so hard and buying e-books and **** is LAME. If you aren't getting laid, you don't want to be getting laid.

I say that because getting laid is easy. I don't care if you're a male model, an alpha male, or a random "AFC".

Guys sit around reading dumb e-books and typing post son how to get girls to talk around them really don't want to get laid. This does not help you get laid, it just takes away from your video game so you spend it reading and posting about girls and complaining about your dick which hasn't seen daylight since '97.

If you wanna get laid:

Spend some money on clothes, quit bitching about "skinny frat guys" in pink t-shirts and $80 jeans and how all girls want them. Hello, if all girls want them, then take a ****ing clue! Not saying you have to wear abercrombie and diesels, but at least dress nice instead of old navy and target.

Get a nice body. Ever meet a girl who has like a 4 or 5 face but a banging body, so you still would tear it up without thinking about it? A butterface, basically. No reason you can't be the male equivelant. I'm sorry, but if you have over 1,000 posts on BODYBUILDING.com and are not good looking physique wise, you are a dumb ****.

Get friends who are not nerds. Friends with (oh my god) girls! Easiest way to get a girlfriend is have your friend hook you up, but you wanna keep hanging out with lame guys. You'd rather go watch star wars with your lame friends then try to meet some people at a party or take up a sport.

Stop acting ****ing weird around girls. This goes with trying to be the "alpha male" and acting like a sex offender to being the super nice guy telling every female she has the nicest eyes you've ever seen.

Join some clubs or something and talk to girls. You'd be surprised how many guys complain about never getting laid and DON'T EVEN HAVE ANY FEMALE FRIENDS! They talk to maybe 2-4 girls a day at school or work or the gym, and never more than a 5 minute conversation.

Quit trying to be a super player and just be yourself. You may not be able to **** 500 girls acting normal, but guess what, you can't **** 1 by acting weird. So work on getting at least one cool girlfriend before trying to revamp your entire lifestyle.

HAHA bro this is classic, i have learned this in my years of living PUSSY IS PUSSY. These guys need to get off the comp and get out and live. The only reason i am on for 6-8 hours a day is because i do this from work,when i get home i am never on this ****. go out live life
    "CURLS FOR THE GURLS"

"SQUATS FOR THE TWATS"

"I MIGHT LOOK DUMB BUT I CAN LIFT HEAVY THINGS"

weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) weltall is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    hey -- what's wrong with old navy and target?

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Big League you do have a point. There are girls as horny as you are ugly f**k standards eh?

Yep, some guys are afraid of girls and come off creepy, needy, etc. Some guys just don't know how to talk to women.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Philthekeg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Philthekeg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Philthekeg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Philthekeg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Philthekeg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Philthekeg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Philthekeg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Philthekeg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Philthekeg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Philthekeg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Philthekeg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by sword_
    Big League you do have a point. There are girls as horny as you are ugly f**k standards eh?

Yep, some guys are afraid of girls and come off creepy, needy, etc. Some guys just don't know how to talk to women.
    would you rather get some or go home beat off, its all about your standard, if you have high standard you wont get any if you low standards your getting it left and right. if you right inbetween then your 1/2 and 1/2
    "CURLS FOR THE GURLS"

"SQUATS FOR THE TWATS"

"I MIGHT LOOK DUMB BUT I CAN LIFT HEAVY THINGS"

MULLAH is not very helpful. (-500) MULLAH is not very helpful. (-500) MULLAH is not very helpful. (-500) MULLAH is not very helpful. (-500) MULLAH is not very helpful. (-500) MULLAH is not very helpful. (-500) MULLAH is not very helpful. (-500) MULLAH is not very helpful. (-500) MULLAH is not very helpful. (-500) MULLAH is not very helpful. (-500) MULLAH is not very helpful. (-500)

If you wanna get laid:

Good post. This is all true. Reps, getting laid isn't that hard.

drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Wink

If you wanna get laid:

Wow dude you are cool I'm gonna try to remember that. Sage advice from a true master. Teach me more about how to find matchmakers, make friends, hang out at clubs, wear pink shirts and talk about the weather. That's the height of game, I don't know how anyone can improve on that.

I gotta impress you cool frat guys so I'm gonna buy an 80 dollar pair of jeans that looks like something out of the garbage can, get a pink polo and a black undershirt and start being myself. Oh wait that's a completely fabricated.

So many contradictions but I'm sure you'll get it worked out soon just in time for your new ebook. You are the ****.
    "I sincerely believe, with you, that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies" - Thomas Jefferson

joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joelz54_99 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Philthekeg
    would you rather get some or go home beat off, its all about your standard, if you have high standard you wont get any if you low standards your getting it left and right. if you right inbetween then your 1/2 and 1/2
    I agree with this guy. Usually high standards and bad circumstances will not get you laid. There are plenty of f*ckable 4's-7's.
    "my job title is douchebag"- some planet fitness thread

Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000)
    Standards or no standards, doesn't matter. True, lower standards you can get a GF quicker, but honestly it's not hard to find a HOT girl either.

I already see guys proving my point right, here is the bb.com "asf crew" saying "no man you're so wrong", because to them getting laid is hard. If they were getting laid they would be agreeing with me, saying getting laid is easy.

No point argueing with these nerds though. They will probably never get women if they aren't able to just chill out. Obviously, if you convinced yourself that girls won't like you if you just act normal, you are gonna have big problems getting hot girls.

Watch the triangle brah JAGERBOY's Avatar
    JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JAGERBOY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pretty good post.

drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) drstrangepimp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Standards or no standards, doesn't matter. True, lower standards you can get a GF quicker, but honestly it's not hard to find a HOT girl either.

I already see guys proving my point right, here is the bb.com "asf crew" saying "no man you're so wrong", because to them getting laid is hard. If they were getting laid they would be agreeing with me, saying getting laid is easy.

No point argueing with these nerds though. They will probably never get women if they aren't able to just chill out. Obviously, if you convinced yourself that girls won't like you if you just act normal, you are gonna have big problems getting hot girls.
    Funny half the guys agreeing with your post were telling guys to lower their standards and **** 4-6 scale girls. You guys are amazing, I have alot to learn here.

It's easy for you losers to get laid by UGs in social circles. ok great. wanna biscuit?. That's about the only thing in that super cool post of yours that makes any sense other than learning how to dress. Big deal. I know you can't cold approach 9's and 10's for **** so can it.
    "I sincerely believe, with you, that banking establishments are more dangerous than standing armies" - Thomas Jefferson

I Love You has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I Love You has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I Love You has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I Love You has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I Love You has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I Love You has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I Love You has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I Love You has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I Love You has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I Love You has a spectacular aura about. (+250) I Love You has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

That is true. However, The difference occurs in the quality of girls for each category. The first two will frequently get 9+ girls. The "AFC" (unless a male model) will have no chance.

Guys sit around reading dumb e-books and typing post son how to get girls to talk around them really don't want to get laid.
    A soldier does not go onto the battlefield without first studying the terrain, and learning how to defeat the enemy.

Success occurs when planning meets action.

I do agree with you that 99% of guys who study pick-up mentally masturbate by reading all day without putting any of it into practice. BUT the 1% who do have learnt from the stuff of others and go do battle, then return and debrief on how it went, learn a little bit more, then go do it again.

This does not help you get laid, it just takes away from your video game so you spend it reading and posting about girls and complaining about your dick which hasn't seen daylight since '97.
    As I say, yes IF none of it is put into practice.

If you wanna get laid:

Consider peacocking.

It's an easy way to get AI from some of the hottest girls.

But only if your bodylanguage is good! (i.e. alpha-male)

100% agree with you on this!

I wanna pick-up this butterface I know. Her face fell out of the ugly tree, and hit every branch on the way down, but her body is 9+. Thing is, her friends hate me. So I can't play the social proof game.

I agree with this. My game improved DRAMATICALLY when I started hanging out with guys who were good with women.

Agree with NOT ACTING WEIRD. Seen this far too many times when I'm trying to show a guy how to do it.

You're wrong about the alpha male.

The field has shown us that the APPROXIMATION to alpha-male behaviour is good enough to get even the 9-10 girls. In other words, cocky/funny, routines and all the other PU techniques work.

Agreed. Go where there are females. Make friends with hot females.

NO BIG BIG MISTAKE.

First of all run PRACTICE GAME. For a guy starting out, internalise the techniques and the material by practicing on 12 sets a night a few times a week.

First of all work on OPENING.

Once you can open effectively, work on CONVEYING YOUR PERSONALITY, and internalising your material.

Then once you get good at causing attraction, work on mid-game. etc.

This is far more effective.

If you work on getting a girlfriend, you'll be TOO goal-orientated. A pathetic newbie is gonna choke at this.

As for being yourself, the trouble is society has overwritten your true self with it's feminazi bull**** propaganda.

When you tell a guy to be himself, he is just a overly nice appeasing ass-kissing wussy, because that's the way society has taught him to be.

If you want to get him to how he was supposed to have developed mentally, you can't do it simply by telling him to be himself, because he doesn't know what that is.

Better to ask him: "What do you want?".
    He'll say: "To **** loads of chicks who are 9+ quality"
    Then, we should teach him the best way to DO THAT.

I agree.

Chingara has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chingara has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chingara has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chingara has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chingara has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chingara has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chingara has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chingara has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chingara has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chingara has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Chingara has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    *bump*
    bodyfat: 12-14% (outline of abs showing)

When You Lose Your Motivation Just Look At These
    "I look like ****, wieghts will change me"
    "That what does not kill us, makes us stronger"
    "When you really want something to happen, the whole universe conspires so that your wish comes true"
    "You are not finished when you lose, your finished when you quit."
    "obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated"
    "I have often regretted my speech, never my silence"
    "The best thing about pain, it lets you know you arn't dead yet"
    "Don't think about how weak you are — think of how strong you're going to be"
    "Only pussies use machines, belts, knee wraps, wrist straps"
    "Humility leads to strength and not to weakness. It is the highest form of self-respect to admit mistakes and to make amends for them"

ChicoMotion is not very well liked. (-100) ChicoMotion is not very well liked. (-100) ChicoMotion is not very well liked. (-100) ChicoMotion is not very well liked. (-100) ChicoMotion is not very well liked. (-100) ChicoMotion is not very well liked. (-100) ChicoMotion is not very well liked. (-100) ChicoMotion is not very well liked. (-100) ChicoMotion is not very well liked. (-100) ChicoMotion is not very well liked. (-100) ChicoMotion is not very well liked. (-100)
    Nice. I agree. When I act myself.. and just have fun, I usually have 2-3 chicks on my 'list' of friends that I hook up with.

Originally Posted by I Love You
    That is true. However, The difference occurs in the quality of girls for each category. The first two will frequently get 9+ girls. The "AFC" (unless a male model) will have no chance.
    That's just dumb. My girlfriend is a 9 to me, but she may be like a 7 to you. So she is way hard for me to get, and easy for you to get? Or your GF (or the last girl you banged) might be a 10 to you, and just a 6 to me.

Also give me some examples or something. You can't just say "Well if you read ASF you will get 9s, and if you do not spend time reading this **** you will never **** above a 7". That's just you making stuff up.
    A soldier does not go onto the battlefield without first studying the terrain, and learning how to defeat the enemy.

Success occurs when planning meets action.

I do agree with you that 99% of guys who study pick-up mentally masturbate by reading all day without putting any of it into practice. BUT the 1% who do have learnt from the stuff of others and go do battle, then return and debrief on how it went, learn a little bit more, then go do it again.
    No point in hyping up just to talk to girls. It'd be like planning out a bunch of strategy just to go on a walk around the block. You'd be all nervous about tripping over your feet, if you just realized IT'S ONLY A WALK AROUND THE BLOCK you'd do fine.

As I say, yes IF none of it is put into practice.

Consider peacocking.

It's an easy way to get AI from some of the hottest girls.

But only if your bodylanguage is good! (i.e. alpha-male)
    Better to just dress cool then be obnoxious IF you have no style sense (and guys saying "what's wrong with target and old navy?" obviously don't). But yeah I like to dress nice too, a step above everyone else. But I wouldn't be caught dead in 2 inch boots, but whatever.

100% agree with you on this!

I wanna pick-up this butterface I know. Her face fell out of the ugly tree, and hit every branch on the way down, but her body is 9+. Thing is, her friends hate me. So I can't play the social proof game.

I agree with this. My game improved DRAMATICALLY when I started hanging out with guys who were good with women.

Agree with NOT ACTING WEIRD. Seen this far too many times when I'm trying to show a guy how to do it.

You're wrong about the alpha male.

The field has shown us that the APPROXIMATION to alpha-male behaviour is good enough to get even the 9-10 girls. In other words, cocky/funny, routines and all the other PU techniques work.
    Yeah, this stuff is good, but guys interpret it wrong. Ugly ass guys go around telling hot girls "oh I know you want me so bad" and it just makes them even weirder. And I'm not just making this **** up, I've read ASF and even met up and gone "sarging" with guys from the website. All of them are just weird guys who can't relax and will cramp your style.
    Agreed. Go where there are females. Make friends with hot females.

NO BIG BIG MISTAKE.

First of all run PRACTICE GAME. For a guy starting out, internalise the techniques and the material by practicing on 12 sets a night a few times a week.

First of all work on OPENING.

Once you can open effectively, work on CONVEYING YOUR PERSONALITY, and internalising your material.

Then once you get good at causing attraction, work on mid-game. etc.

This is far more effective.

If you work on getting a girlfriend, you'll be TOO goal-orientated. A pathetic newbie is gonna choke at this.
    This is dumb. Girls are not a battlefield.

Okay, for example, let's say you are trying to watch a movie with your friends. But your DVD player won't work. So you bust out the instruction manuel, you look up for help on-line, you rewire everything three times, but STILL it won't work. Then your friend comes up and switches the TV to channel 3. That's what this **** is. Getting laid is simple, it's easy if you make it easy. It's only hard to you because you make it hard.
    As for being yourself, the trouble is society has overwritten your true self with it's feminazi bull**** propaganda.

When you tell a guy to be himself, he is just a overly nice appeasing ass-kissing wussy, because that's the way society has taught him to be.

If you want to get him to how he was supposed to have developed mentally, you can't do it simply by telling him to be himself, because he doesn't know what that is.

Better to ask him: "What do you want?".
    He'll say: "To **** loads of chicks who are 9+ quality"
    Then, we should teach him the best way to DO THAT.

I agree.
    Once again, stupid. Do you think that I or any other guy who is good with girls is trying to act "alpha" when I am around girls? Nope, I just act normal. And yeah I am good looking and confident, but I didn't get that way by faking being cool. I got it just from acting normal all the time (well the looks I guess I am lucky about), and nerds need to just act normal and they will progress to being cool and confident over time. Instead of creeping girls out, they should act normal. Once they get laid a couple times they'll start getting cooler, go to the gym more and they get cooler, get cooler friends and they get cooler, etc.

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I Love You steals the show...now let me comment more

Some guys come to ASF or the 'asf crew' to learn how to land girls 7 or higher. Sure some guys are satisfied with ugly ass girls, **** a few fat and ugly girls have eyed me, but I know what I like, and it's not with them. Some guys aren't even comfortable around ugly girls. Big League, you have given some people the same advice some of us 'PUAs' on the boards have given men before. One of my wingmen I sarge with was kinda a natural before he got to asf , laying 12 girls (standards questionable). He decided to learn more about pickup skills after he lost his chances with a prom queen or some ****.

I came in the game because I was unconfident with women. What's the problem with learning how to talk to women better, becoming a more confident man, and actually getting women better than a 5? You mother****ers need to stop flaming us who are trying to help each other out with picking up women and collaborating on ideas.

I don't think I talk on here just to hear myself talk...and we do have a term for people who just sit and talk about the theory of pickup rather than actually doing it. They are called keyboard jockeys...none of the guys on the bb.com boards do that from what I've seen.

- GZA "4th Chamber"

peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    And yeah I am good looking and confident
    Not everyone is. That's the thing. You'd find it difficult playing golf with 2 broken arms. You may think "oh golf is easy" now, but you wouldn't be thinking that with the broken limbs. It's the same thing with this. Guys that aren't good looking are playing a whole different game, one where getting a single look from a female is a rarity, let alone a second or some signs of interest.

Some guys come to ASF or the 'asf crew' to learn how to land girls 7 or higher. Sure some guys are satisfied with ugly ass girls, **** a few fat and ugly girls have eyed me, but I know what I like, and it's not with them. Some guys aren't even comfortable around ugly girls. Big League, you have given some people the same advice some of us 'PUAs' on the boards have given men before. One of my wingmen I sarge with was kinda a natural before he got to asf , laying 12 girls (standards questionable). He decided to learn more about pickup skills after he lost his chances with a prom queen or some ****.

I came in the game because I was unconfident with women. What's the problem with learning how to talk to women better, becoming a more confident man, and actually getting women better than a 5? You mother****ers need to stop flaming us who are trying to help each other out with picking up women and collaborating on ideas.

I don't think I talk on here just to hear myself talk...and we do have a term for people who just sit and talk about the theory of pickup rather than actually doing it. They are called keyboard jockeys...none of the guys on the bb.com boards do that from what I've seen.

Nah I'll give you props for trying, but you're still a virgin right? Honestly, if you were doing what I reccomended (just going out being normal dressing nicer etc) I think you'd be getting play easy.

Nah I'll give you props for trying, but you're still a virgin right? Honestly, if you were doing what I reccomended (just going out being normal dressing nicer etc) I think you'd be getting play easy.
    Yep I'm a virgin, but by choice. Might sound funny / cliche but it's the truth. I just get girls to buy me **** and fool around w/ me

Plus I haven't been in the game for a long time (was a nerd, used to be in ROTC, fought depression, etc)...long story that I don't feel like typing on the boards.

- GZA "4th Chamber"

jamie85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamie85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamie85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamie85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamie85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamie85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamie85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamie85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamie85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamie85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jamie85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I agree totally. If a guy wants to get laid all he has to do is go out and get a girl that's into the action and go for it.

I was so ready to lose my virginity the summer I graduated high school, but my gf at the time wasn't ready. I could only get a hand job out of her. Anyway we broke up over that summer. I started college. Met this girl who wasn't a virgin, went out on a few dates and before I knew it she was riding me in my dorm room. Sweet I tell ya. Ever since that night I have had no problems getting laid.

Furious E is on a distinguished road. (+10) Furious E is on a distinguished road. (+10) Furious E is on a distinguished road. (+10) Furious E is on a distinguished road. (+10) Furious E is on a distinguished road. (+10) Furious E is on a distinguished road. (+10) Furious E is on a distinguished road. (+10) Furious E is on a distinguished road. (+10) Furious E is on a distinguished road. (+10) Furious E is on a distinguished road. (+10) Furious E is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    thats all good and dandy, but the key is not only getting a girl, but getting one that wont bang the first polo shirt that walks by

I agree. About half the post was fine but it's ridiculous to think that women don't respond more favorably to certain approaches and what you say doesn't matter.

Be yourself. Again, what if you are a dork with no social skills? Do you continue talking about boring things and getting bad reactions until someone likes you or do you learn what women actually respond to?

Also alot of guys who think this is easy are better looking than average so they are satisfied with A girl that is roughly in his league or lower. You will need to use your personality if you ever want to get hot girls if you are a 6 in looks. This is not addressed here as if women are just men with tits and don't care about personality.

Again you have to realize that girls react differently to different looking guys. If I walk up to a girl and say something she may react differently than if you walk up. However there are some universal truths that can bring up everyone's game and that's all we try to discuss here.

And if it's so easy why do guys make so many mistakes with women even after they get them? Read some of the threads and you see some really clueless non ASF guys who can't keep a woman's interest for ****. No answers here. Apparently it's some kind of mystery to most people why their gfs run off when it's painfully obvious to me. They blame the girl. LOL

Further, why is a guy who needs to make friends with females hoping to get hooked up calling himself a player? And if he's not a player, who gives a ****? ASF is FAST SEDUCTION meaning how to get as many girls as possible without having to be an emotional tampon or pay like a john, not how to make friends and hang out hoping to get laid some day. This is mostly about COLD APPROACHING. When some of you get out of hs and college and into the real dating world you will find that your social circle dwindles quite a bit as people get married and schedules become hectic.

Why not have sex with all of them and THEN use them as social proof or try to hook up a threesome? If he hasn't figured this out yet then I am not impressed. He is preaching GED level skills to college students here talking about how easy they are. Well no **** but merely having a nice looking gf with no control over the terms of the relationship is not all that impressive to me anymore.

Originally Posted by peng
    Not everyone is. That's the thing. You'd find it difficult playing golf with 2 broken arms. You may think "oh golf is easy" now, but you wouldn't be thinking that with the broken limbs. It's the same thing with this. Guys that aren't good looking are playing a whole different game, one where getting a single look from a female is a rarity, let alone a second or some signs of interest.
    Exactamundo, he just doesn't realize that you or I would not get the same reactions doing those things as he does. That's because he's just relying on looks, if you don't look as good all of the sudden that bland conversation people call "being yourself" just isn't making it.

Originally Posted by drstrangepimp
    Exactamundo, he just doesn't realize that you or I would not get the same reactions doing those things as he does. That's because he's just relying on looks, if you don't look as good all of the sudden that bland conversation people call "being yourself" just isn't making it.

LOL...then guys like Ruthless4Life make AFCish threads, then diss PUAs trying to help guys like him out...LOL

- GZA "4th Chamber"

peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500) peng is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    'PUA' doesn't mean 'pimp'. It's simply a way of assisting with success. Many people are going over the top with all that crap. It's true, good looking guys have it easier and get away with more. 'PUA' stuff is just a way to understand social dynamics more, and to assist in creating attraction. It's not a magic formula or "the solution" that should be followed word-for-word. It's just a bit more of an understanding of social situations and attraction.

Although it isn't a negative thing, it can be when taken too far like many people. It's ok to understand what's going on etc. but don't ever get bogged down in the detail. What the thread starter stated should be CORE to you. Dress well, be yourself, and so on. However, that's not to dismiss this 'PUA' stuff completely. I think it's for COMPLIMENTING the core of who you are. A 'sidekick' if you will. It's more like a wheel on a car. It helps supports the car, but the engine is what's really gives the kick. If the engine fails, at least you have those wheels so you can still get out and push. Get the idea?

Ah that was longer than i anticipated... oh well.

loser99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) loser99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) loser99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) loser99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) loser99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) loser99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) loser99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) loser99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) loser99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) loser99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) loser99 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

so why doesnt everyone have a hot girlfriend?

Talking

Originally Posted by loser99
    HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

so why doesnt everyone have a hot girlfriend?
    Cuz they don't want to. Very few guys do, you gotta feel for those lonely gals out there. Just a bunch of freaks nobody wants, they'd rather jack off

Diagroth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diagroth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diagroth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diagroth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diagroth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diagroth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diagroth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diagroth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diagroth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diagroth is on a distinguished road. (+10) Diagroth is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Some guys lack the social skills needed to talk with and/or meet woman. What is easy for you can be very challanging for them. So **** off ok?

Torrette Typing Syndrom FreshMintBlue's Avatar
    FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000) FreshMintBlue is just really nice. (+1000)
    It is still funny to read all these threads, you guys cannot denie that
    FreshMint's Book of generaly cool People:

Sword_; (OZ), LoveThyPain, The Conqueror, Haider254, IceDragon, dodigago, ®eckless, BB is 4 life :), _Sniper_, danishabs, NorwegianBadass, Chipman