Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

phuk looking young, this chit is cancer

I always tried to be positive about looking young as I got older, but it's phukking awkward as phuk again. Was fine between 21-24 looking 19 or 20, but now it's terrible.

At 26 years old, I barely attract anyone around my age, I tend to attract younger girls who literally seem repulsed when they find out my age.
    Recently had a girl I considered an 8/10 seem interested, legit 10/10 nose and cheek aesthetics and booty of peace.
    Ended up talking to her and when I said my age she looked like she didn't believe me, said a lower number then I said, and then I repeated 26.

She literally gave me a disgusted look like I was a pervert and I haven't seen her where I saw her since, srs. She was 20 btw.

Also, it doesn't help I am relatively unsuccessful for my age, aka about to get my 2 year degree this year.
    I would think looking young would actually be beneficial and a younger girl wouldn't really care as much that I am pretty much a loser for my age, but it actually seems to amplify my loser level, rather then make it less important.

Think I'm just going to give up on girls till I get my 4 year degree and have a job @ around 29, and maybe by then I can attract a decent looking girl in her mid 20s, I think that's my only shot at this point.
    Not a virgin, but literally not even one date or a girl I would consider dating in 3 years
    Had a hot married girl and another girl who I found out was the baby mom of a friend from a few years before interested that I met thru a previous job, that's about it in 3 years other then a few heffers (did not bang heffers)....

brb prime years of my life wasted alone
    brb make it by 30 or ending life
    brb brb

anyone else can relate to looking too young?

cliffs:
    op looks 20
    op is 26
    20 year old girl strong aesthetics seemed interested
    20 year old looks at op like pervert when finds out 26, op hasn't seen her since
    op is hopeless for over 3 years with wimmenz
    op has no career, but will by 30 or op will self-terminate since no point in being single and poor on top of getting old.

surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000) surf junkie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Xzorroth View Post
    op has no career, but will by 30 or op will self-terminate since no point in being single and poor on top of getting old.
    just lol

before you opt out, consider these three choices:

1. dont take life so seriously. you are building up expectations rather than having fun.

3. if you will opt out, please bring some *******s with you

Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Your problem is, you're letting some teen (I'm referring to the 20 year old as a teen) who doesn't even know a thing about herself - isn't mature - bring you down and make you feel like shyt. You're also focusing on getting a woman when you have no career, and this is what you should be focusing on instead. Turn away the women and focus on yourself, the women that will be worth your time, will come to you.

Things you can change:
    Poor
    No career

Things you can't change:
    Type of woman you'll meet in the future
    When you'll meet these women
    How to stay MOTIVATED: Take it one day at a time, surround yourself with positivity, create a vision board, make S.M.A.R.T. goals, reward yourself, BELIEVE in yourself, acknowledge your positive attributes, recognize your progress, visualize accomplishing your goals, be kind to yourself, and above all - DON'T COMPARE yourself to others.

IG/Twitter: @liveestronger | ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(Chipotle Crew)((___) | ╰☆╮MWC╰☆╮| MFP: http://bit.ly/20klkwq | My Blog: http://bit.ly/1Q3RZRk

Q('_ ' Q) (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ pollywogpriest's Avatar
    pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pollywogpriest is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    but it actually seems to amplify my loser level, rather then make it less important.
    ****ing lol at ever telling sloots the truth. you are so naive for a 26 year old, you don't deserve to get laid.
    ** fishface crew (• ε •) **
    ** zuchini crew **
    ** movietaste nazi crew **
    ** 12 friends on fb crew **
    ** got laid more when i was unaesthetic crew **

xenithrising is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xenithrising is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xenithrising is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xenithrising is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xenithrising is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xenithrising is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xenithrising is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xenithrising is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xenithrising is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xenithrising is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xenithrising is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    waits till gf falls asleep to unleash farts crew

Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xzorroth is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Victorious View Post
    Your problem is, you're letting some teen (I'm referring to the 20 year old as a teen) bring you down and make you feel like shyt. You're also focusing on getting a woman when you have no career, and this is what you should be focusing on instead. Turn away the women and focus on yourself, the women that will be worth your time, will come to you.

Things you can change:
    Poor
    No career

Things you can't change:
    Type of woman you'll meet in the future
    When you'll meet these women
    Yea, but you'd think there would be someone I could meet somewhere.
    I'm not like poor poor, like living in a ghetto poor, have a chitty car, etc.

But I definitely can't make it on my own without public assistance or working 50 hours a week.
    50 hours a week eliminates the option of a college and a career, so I'm sort of stuck with living at home for now. (cheapest rent around my area is $800, srs)
    If I found a decent girl, I could always go halves on an apartment, but obviously that isn't an option.

I don't think it's fair to say "don't worry about women right now."
    There's plenty of guys without careers or in college getting dates/laid, so why exactly can't I seem to find a phukking girl who just wants to go on a date.

I would think I could at least get a date or phone number before they find out I am a loser and reject me, but I generally don't even get that far.

motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nothing will ruin your 20's more than thinking your life should be completely together. The thing about looking young is you become the dad fox. That means:when everyone's dropping their kids off to school, and their husbands begin to really age, and loose there boyish cutes, you're the dad that everyone thinks is really attractive. Srs. You're the dad that the mom's are sitting in a park like ... " have you seen soo, so and so's dad??? I seen him drop him off the other and he was hot!" Srs. You'll love it one day. When your kids are in HS you'll be the dad the girls will all talk about... "His dad is SOooo good looking at like 45!!"
    Last edited by motilynn; 06-02-2015 at 05:32 AM.

SwoleDentist is not very helpful. (-500) SwoleDentist is not very helpful. (-500) SwoleDentist is not very helpful. (-500) SwoleDentist is not very helpful. (-500) SwoleDentist is not very helpful. (-500) SwoleDentist is not very helpful. (-500) SwoleDentist is not very helpful. (-500) SwoleDentist is not very helpful. (-500) SwoleDentist is not very helpful. (-500) SwoleDentist is not very helpful. (-500) SwoleDentist is not very helpful. (-500)
    I always tried to be positive about looking young as I got older, but it's phukking awkward as phuk again. Was fine between 21-24 looking 19 or 20, but now it's terrible.

At 26 years old, I barely attract anyone around my age, I tend to attract younger girls who literally seem repulsed when they find out my age.
    Recently had a girl I considered an 8/10 seem interested, legit 10/10 nose and cheek aesthetics and booty of peace.
    Ended up talking to her and when I said my age she looked like she didn't believe me, said a lower number then I said, and then I repeated 26.

She literally gave me a disgusted look like I was a pervert and I haven't seen her where I saw her since, srs. She was 20 btw.

Also, it doesn't help I am relatively unsuccessful for my age, aka about to get my 2 year degree this year.
    I would think looking young would actually be beneficial and a younger girl wouldn't really care as much that I am pretty much a loser for my age, but it actually seems to amplify my loser level, rather then make it less important.

Think I'm just going to give up on girls till I get my 4 year degree and have a job @ around 29, and maybe by then I can attract a decent looking girl in her mid 20s, I think that's my only shot at this point.
    Not a virgin, but literally not even one date or a girl I would consider dating in 3 years
    Had a hot married girl and another girl who I found out was the baby mom of a friend from a few years before interested that I met thru a previous job, that's about it in 3 years other then a few heffers (did not bang heffers)....

brb prime years of my life wasted alone
    brb make it by 30 or ending life
    brb brb

anyone else can relate to looking too young?

cliffs:
    op looks 20
    op is 26
    20 year old girl strong aesthetics seemed interested
    20 year old looks at op like pervert when finds out 26, op hasn't seen her since
    op is hopeless for over 3 years with wimmenz
    did u try growing facial hair ?
    Professional Jimmies rustler

Originally Posted by pollywogpriest View Post
    ****ing lol at ever telling sloots the truth. you are so naive for a 26 year old, you don't deserve to get laid.
    So I should use a fake age?
    Even if I could get away with that for a while, it wouldn't last, so I feel like that's probably a dumb idea.

brb checks wallet
    brb someone mentions my age
    brb my birthday comes up....

Originally Posted by SwoleDentist View Post
    It still grows in patchy and chit bro.

late bloomer of peace, I want to do a chinstrap but I still have gaps around the corners of my mouth where hair doesn't grow on my jawline.
    I basically get cheek hair, chin hair, mustache, and soulpatch, and it comes in patchy as phuk, looks terrible like pubes.

sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sdmk is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

its time to leave humanity behind brah
    biddies in tracksuits

Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SwoleDentist View Post
    Do what red says srs.
    I'm 21, I look about 16-17 without any facial hair. Let it grow out and now I look older or so I been told by my girlfriend and friends. The only thing that stopped me from looking 12 was my size.
    Also may your hair style to?

It sucks when you go out and people think you're a kid.
    Peace, Love, Positivity.

Have you ever farted so hard you had a shiver and chill go down your spine?

Originally Posted by motilynn View Post
    Nothing will ruin your 20's more than thinking your life should be completely together. The thing about looking young is you become the dad fox. That means when everyone's dropping their kids off to school and their husbands begin to really age and loose there boyish cutes, your the dad that everyone thinks is really attractive. Srs. Your the dad that the mom's are sitting in a park like ... " have you seen soo, so and so's dad??? I seen him drop him off the other and he was hot!" Srs. You'll love it one day. When your kids are in HS you'll be the dad the girls will all talk about... "His dad is SOooo good looking at like 45!!"
    So basically when I am old and washed up, I will have other old washed up women wanting me simply because I look 35 at 45.

Sounds fantastic, you just assured me killing myself at 30 was the best course of action, and that looking young is cancer.
    I think this is basically nature preventing me from passing on my genes.

newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) newleaseonlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bruh, you don't know how good it feels to have people ask for your ID at 33. Clean shaven I'm 19-20 srs. My wife and I were at the LCBO, she had pigtails in, and they carded her citing that she looked "15". You should see the look on someone's face when you misread their age by 10+ years. That youthful look is going to take you far as you age, embrace that chit.

Would you rather look 30 when you're 40, or look 55 when you're 35?

Originally Posted by Cha0tic View Post
    Do what red says srs.
    I'm 21, I look about 16-17 without any facial hair. Let it grow out and now I look older or so I been told by my girlfriend and friends.
    Also may your hair style to?

It sucks when you go out and people think you're a kid.
    I have a fade cut really short, went to a military school for middle school and it's been short since.
    2 on top, one on the sides, rounded on the back, pointed sideburns.

Not really sure how a haircut makes you look like a kid unless you are cutting designs in your hair or some chit.

Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Victorious has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yea, but you'd think there would be someone I could meet somewhere.
    I'm not like poor poor, like living in a ghetto poor, have a chitty car, etc.

But I definitely can't make it on my own without public assistance or working 50 hours a week.
    50 hours a week eliminates the option of a college and a career, so I'm sort of stuck with living at home for now. (cheapest rent around my area is $800, srs)
    If I found a decent girl, I could always go halves on an apartment, but obviously that isn't an option.

I don't think it's fair to say "don't worry about women right now."
    There's plenty of guys without careers or in college getting dates/laid, so why exactly can't I seem to find a phukking girl who just wants to go on a date.

I would think I could at least get a date or phone number before they find out I am a loser and reject me, but I generally don't even get that far.
    Once again, you see your conditions, and you have realized where you are and what is currently holding you back. You're stuck on getting a date, getting a phone number, when:

ONE. That date will cost you money, money that you're working hard for, whilst you're not entirely poor enough to where you're in the ghetto with a hoopty, but you're at least keeping yourself afloat somehow.

TWO. Women will cost you TIME, TIME that you can use for other things. If you devote yourself to a girl, two, or three, just imagine how you'd have to juggle them in an attempt to get to know them, and see what happens in the future? You may last a day, two days, or two weeks and who knows, the girl may end up no longer talking to you because you're old, or because ______, but that entire time you can use for something else, like looking for a better job, getting a second job (there are people on this earth that work 60-70+ hours a week), saving money, etc. etc.

You're talking about getting an apartment with some girl potentially, and this is telling me you want to be able to depend on someone else, and have a shoulder you can rest your head on. Fcuk that shyt, you're a man, you've got a dick, grab your balls and do what you have to do to get yourself out of that status you're in at the moment. You'll get a girl when you get a girl, don't chase after women. They'll come to you if they're worthy. I keep saying this. Don't rely on women for your happiness, or self-fulfillment, or validation. You make yourself happy with the choices you make in your life to better yourself, you will fulfill your own self-fulfillment, and you will validate yourself every morning you wake up and look in the mirror, and every evening you look in the mirror to wash your face, brush your teeth, and go to sleep.

Let all the external factors come to you. Focus on your internal factors and do better for yourself. Eventually YOU will be rejecting women because they don't meet your criteria. Envision that and imagine how good that'll feel.
    How to stay MOTIVATED: Take it one day at a time, surround yourself with positivity, create a vision board, make S.M.A.R.T. goals, reward yourself, BELIEVE in yourself, acknowledge your positive attributes, recognize your progress, visualize accomplishing your goals, be kind to yourself, and above all - DON'T COMPARE yourself to others.

IG/Twitter: @liveestronger | ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)(Chipotle Crew)((___) | ╰☆╮MWC╰☆╮| MFP: http://bit.ly/20klkwq | My Blog: http://bit.ly/1Q3RZRk

Benjinkan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benjinkan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benjinkan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benjinkan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benjinkan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benjinkan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benjinkan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benjinkan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benjinkan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benjinkan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Benjinkan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by newleaseonlife View Post
    Bruh, you don't know how good it feels to have people ask for your ID at 33. Clean shaven I'm 19-20 srs. My wife and I were at the LCBO, she had pigtails in, and they carded her citing that she looked "15". You should see the look on someone's face when you misread their age by 10+ years. That youthful look is going to take you far as you age, embrace that chit.

So much this, without my beard I can pass for 10+ years younger than I am
    Currently running: Viking bare bones (L/P/P/L/U)

*** Dawn Patrol Crew ***
    *AP7 crew*
    *Rugby crew*

Building bridges just to watch them burn

Originally Posted by newleaseonlife View Post

I'd rather look 10 years older and get all the attention from women in my young and prime, rather then getting no attention till I am old and lost all my self-confidence from years of being single.

I don't even think I am ugly? I think I am pretty much average
    I get told every once in a while I have pretty eyes, older women get flirty and call me handsome... idk I don't get it, srs.

Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000) Cha0tic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have a fade cut really short, went to a military school for middle school and it's been short since.
    2 on top, one on the sides, rounded on the back, pointed sideburns.

Not really sure how a haircut makes you look like a kid unless you are cutting designs in your hair or some chit.
    Theres just some hair styles that make you look younger, back when I was 18-19 I had long hair, people thought I was only 15 years old.
    Cut it, now I push it back plus facial hair people have a better time believing i'm 21, it takes a little convincing but eventually I am beleafed.

Just embrace it brah, cause if you hit 40-50 and look like your 10-20 years older you'll be complaining to.
    Rather complain about looking older or younger?
    Peace, Love, Positivity.

motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) motilynn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So basically when I am old and washed up, I will have other old washed up women wanting me simply because I look 35 at 45.

Sounds fantastic, you just assured me killing myself at 30 was the best course of action, and that looking young is cancer.
    I think this is basically nature preventing me from passing on my genes.

It means you'll age like wine. And just because you might be older when you have kids, most aren't. I seen especially today that the parents are really young. Regardless of that, you'll get so much attention in your prime while other's who were realllly good looking in their 20's look haggard. Srs. Don't you ever see men who you thought were pretty good looking guys, and then all of a sudden they kinda loose it? In then you're like... "geeze, I always thought he was would just age gracefully and be that good looking in his 40's too"... all of the guys I know that looked young for their age ended up becoming the hottest dads. No joke.

Originally Posted by sdmk View Post

its time to leave humanity behind brah
    And where the phuk do I even go about acquiring illegal supplements?
    Just walk up to an obvious user at the gym and ask?

Even if I was jacked, I would still be a loser, I'm not terribly skinny, I have shadow abs most of the year, obviously it's not my physique, imo.
    I am almost positive it comes down to me looking ridiculously young for my age and further-more, not independent.
    Last edited by Xzorroth; 06-02-2015 at 05:52 AM.

APCY will become famous soon enough. (+50) APCY will become famous soon enough. (+50) APCY will become famous soon enough. (+50) APCY will become famous soon enough. (+50) APCY will become famous soon enough. (+50) APCY will become famous soon enough. (+50) APCY will become famous soon enough. (+50) APCY will become famous soon enough. (+50) APCY will become famous soon enough. (+50) APCY will become famous soon enough. (+50) APCY will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Who cares, when you will be 40 years old you gonna get some fresh sloots.

NorthernLad93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NorthernLad93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NorthernLad93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NorthernLad93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NorthernLad93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NorthernLad93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NorthernLad93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NorthernLad93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NorthernLad93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NorthernLad93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NorthernLad93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    post pics so we can judge for ourselves and help you, mate
    Starting weight 130lbs
    Current stats: 6"2, 210lbs.

The 8th and final rule: If this is your first night at Gym Club....... you have to squat.

One Of Our Top Posters! NotANun21's Avatar
    NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You could err... lie?

How difficult would it be to tell people that you're 20, but be the most advanced 20 year old out there because you have 6 more years experience/money than everyone you are competing with. Life on fuking easy mode brother and you're wasting it by being honest. Honesty never got anybody laid
    If I laugh, I rep

(All of the posts made by this user account are to be considered satirical in nature and do not necessarily reflect the views, ideologies, opinions or intentions of any person or persons using the account)

And where the phuk do I even go about acquiring illegal supplements?
    Just walk up to an obvious user at the gym and ask?

Even if I was jacked, I would still be a loser, I'm not terribly skinny, I have shadow abs most of the year, obviously it's not my physique, imo.
    I am almost positive it comes down to me looking ridiculously young for my age and further-more, and not independent.
    Brah the problem is you feel to sorry for yourself and look down upon yourself to much
    Pick your head up and appreciate you won't age bad just about what everyone else wants.
    Peace, Love, Positivity.

Originally Posted by surf junkie View Post
    just lol

before you opt out, consider these three choices:

1. dont take life so seriously. you are building up expectations rather than having fun.

3. if you will opt out, please bring some *******s with you
    Idk if I never learned how to count properly or not, but something feels wrong here.

I don't think it's fair to say I am building up expectations, because there are things people obviously expect in a member of the opposite sex, and obviously I don't meet those expectations. Like, I literally haven't gotten 1 date, I got a couple numbers, one person never answered, the other wasn't even interested, she just liked attention when bored at work. The 2nd one really sucked because I considered her below my standards although she was pretty cool, but she wasn't even actually interested.

Also

How do I know which *******s to take with me?

Idk if I never learned how to count properly or not, but something feels wrong here.

I don't think it's fair to say I am building up expectations, because there are things people obviously expect in a member of the opposite sex, and obviously I don't meet those expectations. Like, I literally haven't gotten 1 date, I got a couple numbers, one person never answered, the other wasn't even interested, she just liked attention when bored at work. The 2nd one really sucked because I considered her below my standards although she was pretty cool, but she wasn't even actually interested.

Also

How do I know which *******s to take with me?

I'm just being geunine here, but I wouldn't date you either. Not because you could look young, but you sound very insecure and those kind of people tend to be the type to bring everyone around them down to make them feel better about themselves. If you want a date, then you need to pull your big boy pants up and act like man. Whether that be seeing a stylist that could help achieve the goal your looking for, or hitting the gym harder to achieve an older chiseled look. We can't hold your hand & walk you through this phase of your life. Only you can change what you don't like. Either embrace it and focus on yourself, or don't and focus on changing it. Either way your focus isn't where it needs to be and life is going to pass you by. Then you WILL looked washed up from all the stress of wanting to look older.

Originally Posted by Cha0tic View Post
    Brah the problem is you feel to sorry for yourself and look down upon yourself to much
    Pick your head up and appreciate you won't age bad just about what everyone else wants.
    idk... I feel like you are right, but what about when I was positive about meeting a girl for the first 2 years of being single, and then losing hope slowly but surely for the last 1.5?
    being positive doesn't seem to be the solution, I am pretty sure there is no solution other then aging a few more years physically and having a career at that point.

3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000) 3peat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    6 years difference is nothing

and your problem is that you think you're a loser for your age.
    Trust me there are people in WAY worse situation - you just need to get your chit together, find a job, be good at it, feel valued, therefore feel more adult and gain your confidence again.

if you think relatively successful for that age but somewhat ugly people are happier than you I've got sum bad news - everyone has his issues, everyone carries a luggage.

What I see from your post OP is complete lack of self confidence, plus that you're waiting for a miracle to happen (like getting a degree will make you more successful) - don't wait, make it.
    communist until you get rich
    feminist until you get married
    atheist until the airplane starts falling

we're all gonna make it

Originally Posted by motilynn View Post
    I'm just being geunine here, but I wouldn't date you either. Not because you could look young, but you sound very insecure and those kind of people tend to be the type to bring everyone around them down to make them feel better about themselves. If you want a date, then you need to pull your big boy pants up and act like man. Whether that be seeing a stylist that could help achieve the goal your looking for, or hitting the gym harder to achieve an older chiseled look. We can't hold your hand walk you through this phase of your life. Only you can change what you don't like. Either embrace it and focus on yourself, or don't and focus on changing it. Either way your focus isn't where it needs to be and iife is going to pass you by. Then you WILL looked washed up from all the stress of wanting to look older.
    Everyone is insecure about something?
    and I obviously wouldn't have this conversation with anyone I know in real life, but yea I somewhat get your point.

I am generally pretty positive and outgoing when I am out, I have a few gym buddies I met at the gym, I don't think it's really fair to assume this post = my entire demeanor.

I am currently in the phase of doing what I need to do to be independent, and hopefully have a very good physique, but there's not really much more I can do in the period between now and then.