Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bunpitsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have an honest question. After skimming through hundreds of these kinds of threads since I joined this website, I have yet to find an answer to the following question. This isn't hypothetical by the way, but a problem I did have (getting better), yet still exists:

I have some very unique interests. Nothing nerdy, nothing creepy, nor anything of the sort that would make women (or anyone, really) want to get the hell away from me. The interests aren't important (I'll PM you if you're dying to know), but it's a fact that many are like myself, and herein lies the obvious problem:

Sharing common ground.

Let's suppose I go out, listen to the standard advice and protocol of a successful PUA. I won't list all the processes and whatnot, as you guys know them front-to-back. Let's just say I lay it all down, repeatedly, to multiple women. The problem is that anything I say is being false to who I really am, and that in turn, makes a person (me included), unhappy. Nobody likes being fake, or people who act fake. That is a universal truth.

I'm not talking out of my arse here, as this has been put into practise. Long story short, I picked up a drunk chick out one night while hammered with a few friends (mixed gender crew, so liaising with women was easy). We banged that night, and once again in the morning. After that, it become obvious I was as different from her as the living from the dead. This would happen 95/100 with every other woman too (and perhaps men, though I'm not trying to **** men, ergo, it isn't an issue).

Rambling a little, I know, though I haven't seen any real advice to such a scenario.

Registered User wannabetoughguy's Avatar
    wannabetoughguy is just really nice. (+1000) wannabetoughguy is just really nice. (+1000) wannabetoughguy is just really nice. (+1000) wannabetoughguy is just really nice. (+1000) wannabetoughguy is just really nice. (+1000) wannabetoughguy is just really nice. (+1000) wannabetoughguy is just really nice. (+1000) wannabetoughguy is just really nice. (+1000) wannabetoughguy is just really nice. (+1000) wannabetoughguy is just really nice. (+1000) wannabetoughguy is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's true.. And the #1 thing is being comfortable in you're own skin.

Life isn't always fair, and remember that people are either going to like you or not.

I'm a black guy living in a town that is 80% Hispanic.. And the odds are truly against me, not to mention that a group of people will tend to have racist views if they outnumber the rest of the population. Most girls in this town want a black guy, but don't really want a black guy.. What I mean is they worry about what others will think of them, and would rather be intimate behind closed doors and on the low' than treat me as any other.

Most of the time I get objectified in this city, and it turns me off so much, that I lose interest. I've had several girls tell me things like "I don't like black guys, but I don't mind one you're skin color", which happens to be high yellow. Not only do I find this insulting, I take offense to being objectified as just a "cute black guy". Chics just want to hit it and quit, and it has left me with many hookups, f buddies, but a small percentage of relationships with some substance.

After I was introduced to one of the girl's parents, the Mom said "You can date him, just don't plan on marrying or having his child.. You're kids will have a hard life growing up Black and _______".

This was never the case in high school, but as I got into the adult world, it was like night and day. Women in their late 20's and up don't give a f*ck about what others think in this town, but the chics my age.. Fuugetaboutit. They can be diggin me hard, but if their friends are around, they will play it off.. Until I leave the party/social gathering, when my phone is blowing up, and they just can't keep their hands off me during that 1 on 1 time.

I could say "F*ck this town, f*ck the people, and f*ck my life" or I can take it on the chin and tell myself "It is what it is". You gotta do what you gotta do to keep you're d*ck up, and the first step is realizing that people are either going to like you or not, and if you don't love yourself.. No women ever will.

It's not about "Wanting to get laid".. Who doesn't like sex?

It's about finding yourself, and reaching you're potential. Most guys fake it and don't know who they are.
    Just Bleed

Interstellar Crew

Married Crew

dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol this thread is hilarious.Back in high school i had terrible acne, and had a bad case of vitiligo on my face it has gotten a bit better after many treatments but still is not cured. I was also skinny as f*** but yep acne, skin condition on face, and being skinny will have girls jumping on ur cock yep ur 100% correct op.

I'll start lifting later. tential's Avatar
    tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bunpitsu View Post
    I have an honest question. After skimming through hundreds of these kinds of threads since I joined this website, I have yet to find an answer to the following question. This isn't hypothetical by the way, but a problem I did have (getting better), yet still exists:

I have some very unique interests. Nothing nerdy, nothing creepy, nor anything of the sort that would make women (or anyone, really) want to get the hell away from me. The interests aren't important (I'll PM you if you're dying to know), but it's a fact that many are like myself, and herein lies the obvious problem:

Sharing common ground.

Let's suppose I go out, listen to the standard advice and protocol of a successful PUA. I won't list all the processes and whatnot, as you guys know them front-to-back. Let's just say I lay it all down, repeatedly, to multiple women. The problem is that anything I say is being false to who I really am, and that in turn, makes a person (me included), unhappy. Nobody likes being fake, or people who act fake. That is a universal truth.

I'm not talking out of my arse here, as this has been put into practise. Long story short, I picked up a drunk chick out one night while hammered with a few friends (mixed gender crew, so liaising with women was easy). We banged that night, and once again in the morning. After that, it become obvious I was as different from her as the living from the dead. This would happen 95/100 with every other woman too (and perhaps men, though I'm not trying to **** men, ergo, it isn't an issue).

Rambling a little, I know, though I haven't seen any real advice to such a scenario.
    Play the numbers and engage in more activities in which people would have your common interests.

bf95_javanon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bf95_javanon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bf95_javanon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bf95_javanon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bf95_javanon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bf95_javanon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bf95_javanon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bf95_javanon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bf95_javanon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bf95_javanon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bf95_javanon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    strong 6year old thread
    S&P Thread Crew
    *Misc Cologne Crew*
    *Korea Krew*

S&P Brahs and Cologne Crew check out TimelessTrad.com for regular updates on styles and scents

How to make money tweeting - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150112773

I'll start lifting later. tential's Avatar
    tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by guvanata2 View Post
    So I guess I'm a dumbfuk cause my physique isn't ripped and washboard abs. Brb I'm bulking and trying to increase lift weights how the fuk am I supposed to look good without losing strength at 5'6" 156 lbs? Also poster obviously does not know what it is like to be an Asian AND a manlet. I'll still be fapping alone the day before I turn 40 and die.
    False. I'm a manlet my first GF was when I was 110 lbs at 5 foot 6 dude. I've had sex since then with girls and I didn't even start lifting til last year. It's all about your personality dude. Approach girls as the more you approach the more chances you have to get laid. When I'm on my game it's EASY to get a girl to come home with me. The problem is feeling that way 24/7. If you feel confident others will too and then it's easy.

DeadDick has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by tential View Post
    False. I'm a manlet my first GF was when I was 110 lbs at 5 foot 6 dude. I've had sex since then with girls and I didn't even start lifting til last year. It's all about your personality dude. Approach girls as the more you approach the more chances you have to get laid. When I'm on my game it's EASY to get a girl to come home with me. The problem is feeling that way 24/7. If you feel confident others will too and then it's easy.
    Listen to this guy. I was nowhere near the league these girls were in but I'm a great actor and convinced them that I was the **** regardless as to whether or not it was true. Stop giving a **** and you might get one.

Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    All you need to know is one thing. Be confident - fake it 'till you make it. Except, you've already made it because there's no difference between faking it and being the real thing.

Take it from an aspie kid who went from never having a girlfriend at 16 to having to blow off and dump girls on a weekly basis in a short few months. Been with my current girlfriend I love for 6 months now and I bust nuts in her ass.

If you're too ugly, just swallow your integrity and get an emo haircut. (teen) Girls go ****ing crazy and wet their panties for any of that scene ****.

supersystem3 is a name known to all. (+5000) supersystem3 is a name known to all. (+5000) supersystem3 is a name known to all. (+5000) supersystem3 is a name known to all. (+5000) supersystem3 is a name known to all. (+5000) supersystem3 is a name known to all. (+5000) supersystem3 is a name known to all. (+5000) supersystem3 is a name known to all. (+5000) supersystem3 is a name known to all. (+5000) supersystem3 is a name known to all. (+5000) supersystem3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Stumbled across this, and couldn't help but bumping a thread that feels so modern and is almost a decade old, haha.
    Economics degree crew
    diehard Zack Snyder fan (yes, even 'Sucker Punch')
    0311 rifleman crew

SuperDick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperDick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperDick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperDick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperDick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperDick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperDick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperDick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperDick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperDick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperDick1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Didn't read LOL

goldenwalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goldenwalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goldenwalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goldenwalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goldenwalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goldenwalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goldenwalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goldenwalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goldenwalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goldenwalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goldenwalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Big_League View Post
    Standards or no standards, doesn't matter. True, lower standards you can get a GF quicker, but honestly it's not hard to find a HOT girl either.

I already see guys proving my point right, here is the bb.com "asf crew" saying "no man you're so wrong", because to them getting laid is hard. If they were getting laid they would be agreeing with me, saying getting laid is easy.

No point argueing with these nerds though. They will probably never get women if they aren't able to just chill out. Obviously, if you convinced yourself that girls won't like you if you just act normal, you are gonna have big problems getting hot girls.
    problem is, most guys if they act "normal" (wtf is that anyway) they get only "relationships", while the alpha crap is all about getting laid and that's all brah. sorry to burst you bubble, just clarifying there.

anonymous
    Repped man.

MarkNormak is just really nice. (+1000) MarkNormak is just really nice. (+1000) MarkNormak is just really nice. (+1000) MarkNormak is just really nice. (+1000) MarkNormak is just really nice. (+1000) MarkNormak is just really nice. (+1000) MarkNormak is just really nice. (+1000) MarkNormak is just really nice. (+1000) MarkNormak is just really nice. (+1000) MarkNormak is just really nice. (+1000) MarkNormak is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by weltall View Post
    hey -- what's wrong with old navy and target?
    This...just this

Actually agree with Op tho...

>That moment when you post ^^^ but you don't have a gf and you keep complaining about it<
    DO IT! JUST DO IT! Don't let ur dreams b dreams. Yesterday u sed 2morrow, so JUST DO IT! Make ur dreams come tru! Sum people dream of success while ur gonna wake up & work HARD @ it! NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE! U should get 2 the point where any1 else wood quit, and ur not gonna stop there. NO! What r u waiting 4? YES U CAN! If ur tired of starting over, STOP GIVING UP!
    *Serratus sculpted like gods' of Mt. Olympus crew*
    *Weakling crew*
    *CANADIAN CREW*
    *Bicep Avi Crew ᕙ✪ (⇀‸↼‶)*

rdame is not very well liked. (-100) rdame is not very well liked. (-100) rdame is not very well liked. (-100) rdame is not very well liked. (-100) rdame is not very well liked. (-100) rdame is not very well liked. (-100) rdame is not very well liked. (-100) rdame is not very well liked. (-100) rdame is not very well liked. (-100) rdame is not very well liked. (-100) rdame is not very well liked. (-100)
    hmm interesting post. guys do try way too hard to get laid but i guess that's in all guys' nature. some guys give off a weird vibe so even if they are decent looking girls don't want to go there with them. just saying.

also women secretly like turning down guys sometimes, power trip whatever and we dont want to come across as sluffs..
    most unique person you will ever meet

jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    right, its always your fault

Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    [QUOTE=sword_;5809006]I came in the game because I was unconfident with women. What's the problem with learning how to talk to women better, becoming a more confident man, and actually getting women better than a 5? You mother****ers need to stop flaming us who are trying to help each other out with picking up women and collaborating on ideas.
    QUOTE]

SHHHHH, let them struggle brah! Its a few very simple principles that we use to our advantage and VASTLY set ourselves apart. For *******s who don't agree, you basically admit to short changing yourself in life. Cheers to that and I will continue opening as many doors as I can!

Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000) Lightsoft is a name known to all. (+5000)
    [QUOTE=Nedo;1367184501]
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    I came in the game because I was unconfident with women. What's the problem with learning how to talk to women better, becoming a more confident man, and actually getting women better than a 5? You mother****ers need to stop flaming us who are trying to help each other out with picking up women and collaborating on ideas.
    QUOTE]

SHHHHH, let them struggle brah! Its a few very simple principles that we use to our advantage and VASTLY set ourselves apart. For *******s who don't agree, you basically admit to short changing yourself in life. Cheers to that and I will continue opening as many doors as I can!
    LOL. Let's get Smob3 up in here and ask him
    I keep pushing because I think I'm untouchable. But I'll learn the hard way because I'm only a popcorn fart away from a 30 day ban.

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    [QUOTE=Lightsoft;1367210541]
    Originally Posted by Nedo View Post

LOL. Let's get Smob3 up in here and ask him
    strong bump
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

tonybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) tonybrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    [QUOTE=rdame;1367094001] some guys give off a weird vibe so

Damn I wonder if I'm doing this
    B : 315
    S: 265
    D: 375

InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by tonybrah View Post
    Damn I wonder if I'm doing this
    Can confirm, I was weird vibe.
    "That boulder is too large. I could lift a smaller one."

-Hercules

Starting Weight (July 2018) - 362
    Current Weight (July 2019) - 268

trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000) trufflepigg is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by joelz54_99 View Post
    That's usually the best thing to do when you have more experience and it works. But what happens to newbs is that they go blank and usually need some direction.
    Gotta disagree 100%, but to each their own.

Going in to approach a woman you are into is great, going in with a script and stuff is lame af and really pathetic. You will not get real success from this...you might get laid, but you're a fraud and will have less success then if you were just a normal human being, went over to a girl, are charismatic, yourself, confident, and wing it off the cuff. Scripts and PUA tactics are all BS, real confidence comes from knowing you have something to offer (you), and rolling with the punches to see if the girl you are approaching is lucky enough for you to let her in your life.

You need to do a 180 on your mindset, you aren't trying to impress them - they are trying to impress you, and you're giving them a chance to see if the two of you naturally click.

Be yourself. Show your intention. Be friendly. That's how you get real attraction and real relationships.