Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    princelim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) princelim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My Progression Pictures

Hi.

I've being training for a month. This is my progression pictures:

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y16...m/Progress.jpg

I intend to reach my goal as shown in the final pic of the progression pic collact in another 5 months. Do you it is possible based on my progression I had so far?

sportsshrink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sportsshrink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sportsshrink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sportsshrink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sportsshrink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sportsshrink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sportsshrink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sportsshrink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sportsshrink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sportsshrink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sportsshrink has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Great progress

fantastic progress--You can really see the size difference especially in your chest. Keep up the good work!
    To not know what happened before you were born is to always remain a child.

princelim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) princelim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by sportsshrink
    fantastic progress--You can really see the size difference especially in your chest. Keep up the good work!
    REally? Because personally, I'm a little frusterated with myself. But I'm telling myself not to give up until another 5 more months. (I've given myself 6 months to reach the goal and I've "spent" 1 month already).

^^Is Part of a Song Title 101101's Avatar
    101101 is a name known to all. (+5000) 101101 is a name known to all. (+5000) 101101 is a name known to all. (+5000) 101101 is a name known to all. (+5000) 101101 is a name known to all. (+5000) 101101 is a name known to all. (+5000) 101101 is a name known to all. (+5000) 101101 is a name known to all. (+5000) 101101 is a name known to all. (+5000) 101101 is a name known to all. (+5000) 101101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by princelim
    REally? Because personally, I'm a little frusterated with myself. But I'm telling myself not to give up until another 5 more months. (I've given myself 6 months to reach the goal and I've "spent" 1 month already).
    It's great progress, why are you frustrated? Just keep lifting, and good luck with your goal! Muscle gains are typically slow, but that goal shouldn't take all too long to meet, especially at the rate you're going. Just eat, lift, sleep!

Don't ever get discouraged, and don't ever doubt yourself! Good luck, keep up the good work!
    "Methods are many, and principles are few. Methods often change, but principles never do."
    α ω

Originally Posted by 101101
    It's great progress, why are you frustrated? Just keep lifting, and good luck with your goal! Muscle gains are typically slow, but that goal shouldn't take all too long to meet, especially at the rate you're going. Just eat, lift, sleep!

Don't ever get discouraged, and don't ever doubt yourself! Good luck, keep up the good work!
    Thanks~! Will continue to lift more and eat more (though the latter is more difficult because I am always on the go/move. Getting "healthy" food when I'm on the go is not as easy as preparing food at home).

Will post more pics if I improve and change.

Thin Build has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thin Build has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thin Build has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thin Build has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thin Build has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thin Build has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thin Build has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thin Build has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thin Build has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thin Build has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Thin Build has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I dont think that goal is attainable in 6 months.

My body looked the same as yours when i started 3 months ago, and right now i think i am a little better then you and i probably wont be looking like that picture for another year.

Originally Posted by Thin Build
    I dont think that goal is attainable in 6 months.

My body looked the same as yours when i started 3 months ago, and right now i think i am a little better then you and i probably wont be looking like that picture for another year.
    Mmm.. how long will it take for me to reach my goal (roughly an good estimate based on ur experience?). This is to allow me to guage and stay motivated rather than lose motivation after 6 months if I had high expectations. Mind to post ur pics?
    Last edited by princelim; 05-19-2005 at 11:43 PM.

Average Joes DodgeBaller wide lats's Avatar
    wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Naturally, i reckon 2 - 3 years for your goal. If i were you i would take it 1 step at a time and for now keep on training hard, in say 6 months evaluate and do what must be done!!!!

Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    wow, that is a real difference, you must feel great

Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by wide lats
    Naturally, i reckon 2 - 3 years for your goal. If i were you i would take it 1 step at a time and for now keep on training hard, in say 6 months evaluate and do what must be done!!!!

Lol, 2-3 years you could be huge, 6 months is a good target for that goal.
    "GUYZ WTF IS UP WITH THE NEG REPS??? SINCE ive got them ive had such a blow to my confidence that I have become no more then a jobless 19 year old who lives with parents and that plays world of warcraft all day long (im rank 13 - almost high warlord btw). WTF?"

'Diagroth'

"kill urself and hope reincarnation is true. u fucc"

'azhardcore24'

"Stop negative repping me...
    Internet rep is my life; this is what I live for.
    Don't do this to me"

'Froggystyle'

Average Joes DodgeBaller wide lats's Avatar
    wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wide lats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    LOL you think you can get huge in 3 years naturally? LOL LOL LOL, go back to the supplements forum.

Fckin Catalina Wine Mixa! Fletch's Avatar
    Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10) Fletch is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    6 months is definitely a short timeframe to make that kind of progress. Considering you've only been training for a month, the first couple years are where most of the gains take place. I like to think of training being similar to investment finance. You're in the process of setting up your portfolio balance in the first year. Then you dedicate part of your day to it everyday and with consistency and "staying the course", the progression will compound (like interest on capital) to surpass the goals you had previously set. Then you set new goals.

For the level of physique in the "goal" picture, it will take you at least 4-6 times as long as 6 months. I'm not intending frustration, but the human body doesn't change that quickly without considering chemicals. Without anabolics, the body will still develop as long as you have the patience and dedication required.

Keep your chin up and "stay the course" cuz you've made enviable progress thus far in just a month.

- Fletch

aneas

I agree with wide lats. It takes time and effort to build a good physique. The key is consistency.

aneas
    Originally Posted by Numero_Uno
    Lol, 2-3 years you could be huge, 6 months is a good target for that goal.
    Only if your a genetic freak.

By the way, I have being reading the forum and notice quite a no. of thread on cutting.

Based on my current stats and my goal, should I still continue my eat more and lift more or should I start cutting? (I think I should eat more and lift more right? Just to confirm).

ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Come on dude... you can't be waiting great gains in 1 month only...

You have done well. If you keep that pace, you'll be able to show really good results in 6 months.
    DoN'T Be a FooL... WRaP YouR TooL!

NO! Portugal IS NOT a province of Spain!

Originally Posted by ToBeOrNotToBe
    Come on dude... you can't be waiting great gains in 1 month only...

You have done well. If you keep that pace, you'll be able to show really good results in 6 months.
    Hi. Thanks pal.

So, I shouldn't consider "cutting" now right...? I should continue to lift more and eat more for my goal?

Stallion12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stallion12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Stallion12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

2-3 years to get that goal?
    ROFLMFAO, I hope you were joking kid. You obviouslly have no idea what you are talking about...

ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50) ToBeOrNotToBe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hi. Thanks pal.

So, I shouldn't consider "cutting" now right...? I should continue to lift more and eat more for my goal?
    I think you should bulk. But you have to know what to eat and how much of it. Consistency is the key! If you train properly, sleep at least 7 hours per day and follow a "bodybuilder's diet", you will make great gains.

Will it be worth it? YES! Never question that!

dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking

looking good man, just keep it up, i would love to see your pictures in april 2006, im sure you will be well past your goal by then, keep it up man and keep pushing up in weights as you go
    I was very fortunate to live in this time when bodybuilding was embraced by Hollywood, embraced by doctors, embraced by the world.
    -Joe Gold

I say we get that embracement back!

littleD18AGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) littleD18AGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) littleD18AGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) littleD18AGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) littleD18AGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    honestly I think 3-4 years to get to there, but I think you'l eventually look better than that guy. Don't be discouraged by that length of time, once your there youl be happy you started 3-4 years ago.

I think you should bulk. But you have to know what to eat and how much of it. Consistency is the key! If you train properly, sleep at least 7 hours per day and follow a "bodybuilder's diet", you will make great gains.

Will it be worth it? YES! Never question that!
    My diet are now definitely high protein and I'm also taking supplement (myopro whey) 2-3 times a day. In order to motivate myself, I've also started a journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=489974 where I post my workout.

Generally, I work out 3 times a week and I've being sticking to exercises such as (mainly consists of) bench press, shoulder press, squats, deadlifts, pullups, bent over row and pushup.

Minor group muscles such as bicep curl, tricep extension, I do it less often as compare to the one above.

Originally Posted by dieselbuilder
    looking good man, just keep it up, i would love to see your pictures in april 2006, im sure you will be well past your goal by then, keep it up man and keep pushing up in weights as you go
    Thanks pal.... I will definitely post my pictures if I do improve.

My diet are now definitely high protein and I'm also taking supplement (myopro whey) 2-3 times a day. In order to motivate myself, I've also started a journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=489974 where I post my workout.

Generally, I work out 3 times a week and I've being sticking to exercises such as (mainly consists of) bench press, shoulder press, squats, deadlifts, pullups, bent over row and pushup.

Minor group muscles such as bicep curl, tricep extension, I do it less often as compare to the one above.
    It seems like you're doing well then.
    Good luck with your trainings.

It seems like you're doing well then.
    Good luck with your trainings.
    Thanks pal. I read up in mag and forum that siginificant progress will be seen in every 12 weeks... it is just 5-6 weeks for me now. Looking for the first "milestone" in 12 weeks.

mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mntbikedude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Look bro you have done well for a short time. But if you are even considering quiting in 6 months then I say quit now. BBing is more than a short term qoal. It is a lifestyle. You have to not only want the end result, (which I think is very realistic for you).

But you have to enjoy the journey. It doesn't have to be an all consuming quest. Just a commitment that you will try and eat right and lift the weights. Imagine where you will be in 2 years, 5 years with that attitude. Now picture the other. What will you look like if you don't?

Looking good physically not only feels hella good, but it will determine much of your future. The in shape guy not only gets the girl but also gets the job promotion. Gets treated with more respect everywhere.

Ok I'm done, if your still not convinced than join the ranks of masses that we see all around us. Guys with guts and man boobs. Guys that will never know how good it feels to not be afraid to take their shirts off in public. That will never know how it feels to fill out a shirt properly. Ok now I'm done.

MBD
    You can, and need to find a ground that you know you are suppose to stand on.. hence, stand your ground, this is the place where you know everything is as it should be for you. If you stand in a place where you know in your heart things are wrong, most things around you will never be right.

Rule number one, never work at being what another man defines as being "honorable", Honorable is is being true to what you know and and doing what you know is right for you..

Nagalfar

Originally Posted by mntbikedude
    Look bro you have done well for a short time. But if you are even considering quiting in 6 months then I say quit now. BBing is more than a short term qoal. It is a lifestyle. You have to not only want the end result, (which I think is very realistic for you).

But you have to enjoy the journey. It doesn't have to be an all consuming quest. Just a commitment that you will try and eat right and lift the weights. Imagine where you will be in 2 years, 5 years with that attitude. Now picture the other. What will you look like if you don't?

Looking good physically not only feels hella good, but it will determine much of your future. The in shape guy not only gets the girl but also gets the job promotion. Gets treated with more respect everywhere.

Ok I'm done, if your still not convinced than join the ranks of masses that we see all around us. Guys with guts and man boobs. Guys that will never know how good it feels to not be afraid to take their shirts off in public. That will never know how it feels to fill out a shirt properly. Ok now I'm done.

MBD
    Hi... I certainly want to make this a lifelong committment. The workout part is still fine now. I think the hardest is the diet part (to consistently avoid the unhealthy food for the rest of my life).

I'm definitely not giving up after 6 months... hopefully, with visible achievements, I will look forward and continue to make it into a integral part of my lifestyle forever to achieve and maintain that body I want.

-calvus- is a name known to all. (+5000) -calvus- is a name known to all. (+5000) -calvus- is a name known to all. (+5000) -calvus- is a name known to all. (+5000) -calvus- is a name known to all. (+5000) -calvus- is a name known to all. (+5000) -calvus- is a name known to all. (+5000) -calvus- is a name known to all. (+5000) -calvus- is a name known to all. (+5000) -calvus- is a name known to all. (+5000) -calvus- is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you are only working out 3 times a week then dont be discouraged after only hitting the gym 12 times. You did say a month right? I would imagine you are an ectomorph where gains of muscle mass will be a harder road. Like mentioned before, bodybuilding is a lifestyle, not a timeframe. Regarding your bodytype I would consider eating more portions throughout the day and bumping up not only your workout days, but increasing your exercises. Rotate several different exercises for each muscle group to strenghten not only major muscle groups, but also stabilitory muscles. Its good to set goals and dream big, but set your goals in the long run as well. Most here have told you that they see a change in your pictures. Your getting closer to your goal already. Keep lifting and find out what works best for you. There are many guidelines but only you can figure out what your body responds best to. Good luck.

z24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey man you have to remember that you make your biggest gains in your first couple of weeks.after that proggress slows.This is because when you first start working out your muscles are very easily stimulated and are waking up.also remeber to let your muscles completly recover or you could set your self back.If you diet properly and work very hard you should have no problem reaching your goal.Also watch out for big fat gains huge fat gains is very common problem for people trying to put size on.

Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Numero_Uno is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Talking

WTF, 3-4 years to achieve his goal?

Here is a guy thats been training for 3.5 years.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=486039

The posters goal:

What the oither guy achieved in 3.5 years:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attach...hmentid=205411

Now tell me, why would that guys goal take 2-3 years when the other guy got huge, yes he is huge, in 3.5 years.

Thats what i meant.

Dont flame me next time.
    Last edited by Numero_Uno; 05-31-2005 at 06:50 AM.
    "GUYZ WTF IS UP WITH THE NEG REPS??? SINCE ive got them ive had such a blow to my confidence that I have become no more then a jobless 19 year old who lives with parents and that plays world of warcraft all day long (im rank 13 - almost high warlord btw). WTF?"

'Diagroth'

"kill urself and hope reincarnation is true. u fucc"

'azhardcore24'

"Stop negative repping me...
    Internet rep is my life; this is what I live for.
    Don't do this to me"

'Froggystyle'