Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

NJSerious is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NJSerious is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NJSerious is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NJSerious is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NJSerious is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NJSerious is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NJSerious is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NJSerious is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NJSerious is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NJSerious is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NJSerious is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit NJSerious's BodySpace

Smoked Salmon - Good or bad?

I know this stuff has a lot of sodium......but its yummy, has a ton of protein, and has your healthy fish oils/fats, salmon is a really great food. And I can eat it smoked by the boatload........Anyone else?

grndmstrflsch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grndmstrflsch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grndmstrflsch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grndmstrflsch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grndmstrflsch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grndmstrflsch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grndmstrflsch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grndmstrflsch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grndmstrflsch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grndmstrflsch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) grndmstrflsch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    depends on what is in the marinade before it is smoked. many marinade contain lots of brown sugar. i make my own without brown sugar, and add apple juice to make up for it. if prepared without added sugar, smoked salmon is heavenly. i also could eat that every day.

i was on a cruise for spring break, and they had smoked salmon (no sugar added too!) for lunch every day on the buffet. oh my lord...
    [url]http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=kevdoggincy[/url]

NASM-CPT, ISSA-CFT, RM/T Pandora's Avatar
    Pandora will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pandora will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I love smoked salmon and I eat it often. It's soo good on Wasa crackers with a little low fat (or ff) cream cheese (or neufchatel).
    Shaktifitness.com
    Online Personal Training, Nutrition, and Natural Health.

Come Visit the Board! http://s10.invisionfree.com/Yo_Adrienne/index.php?act=idx

saw14 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) saw14 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) saw14 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) saw14 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) saw14 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) saw14 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) saw14 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) saw14 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) saw14 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) saw14 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) saw14 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    the problem with most smoked salmon is the sodium nitrate they use to preserve it.
    this signature was purchased by melon:

"incongruous penguin"

BodyPoints: 135
    lamby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lamby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lamby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lamby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lamby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lamby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lamby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lamby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lamby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lamby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lamby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit lamby's BodySpace
    only problem is i crave refined carbs (white rice, crackers) when i eat salty stuff

nordicmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) nordicmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) nordicmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) nordicmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) nordicmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) nordicmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) nordicmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) nordicmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) nordicmuscle is just really nice. (+1000)
    it's an awesome source of healthy fats; just don't go overboard on it. My favorite is to spread low fat cream cheese on whole grain bread, microwave for 5 seconds, then lay down the smoked salmon. yum