Patrykb123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation Forum advice needed

15/03/2019
    Height: 183.5cm
    Weight: 79.9kg
    BMI: unknown
    Body Fat Percentage: 19.6%

20/05/2019
    Height: 183.5cm
    Weight: 79kg
    BMI: 23.5
    Body Fat Percentage: 12.6%

Approximately 15 pounds of fat lost.

So in conclusion I've shredded and feel great after hardwork at gym but I still cannot see a sixpack and my body fat is quite low now should I cut a bit more in order to see if I will see it or bulk and gain more muscle and fat and then shred again?

thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Abs should be visible (not defined) at 12% BF. Have you done any weight training? Whats your goal, just to see your abs?
    stupid in the streets daddy in the sheets

I did do ab excercises but didnt focus enough of them, mostly upper body arms/back/chest etc before I done the cut my stomach/core was jiggly and soft now its more firm and i can definitely feel the abs just not see them at this body fat. Should i maybe cut down lower around ~8%?

thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Patrykb123 View Post
    I did do ab excercises but didnt focus enough of them, mostly upper body arms/back/chest etc before I done the cut my stomach/core was jiggly and soft now its more firm and i can definitely feel the abs just not see them at this body fat. Should i maybe cut down lower around ~8%?
    Cutting below 8% takes some serious dedication. Im starting a small cut (to look good for beach trip) and personally I stop at around 10%. I just don't care enough to cut more I look great at 10%
    stupid in the streets daddy in the sheets

I guess I will cut down to around 9-10% and see how it goes with that hopefully results look better and I can see abs