NoviceKevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoviceKevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoviceKevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoviceKevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoviceKevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoviceKevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoviceKevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoviceKevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoviceKevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoviceKevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) NoviceKevin will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Red face Is this a good hypertrophy upper day? will rep

Current lifts: lbs
    270x1 bench
    475x1 deadlift
    375x1 squat

Hey guys just wanted to know what you think about this upper hypertrophy day I have right now and any suggestions or tweaks you would make. WILL REP.

OHP 3X5-8
    Close Grip bench 3x8(70-80% 1rep max)
    Speed bench 5x3 (45-60 sec rest between sets)
    Incline dumbell 2x8-10
    Pull ups 3x8-10
    Seated rows 4x8-10
    Tricep pushdowns 3x10
    Truman Jones

thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thatmanspence is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by NoviceKevin View Post
    Current lifts: lbs
    270x1 bench
    475x1 deadlift
    375x1 squat

Hey guys just wanted to know what you think about this upper hypertrophy day I have right now and any suggestions or tweaks you would make. WILL REP.

OHP 3X5-8
    Close Grip bench 3x8(70-80% 1rep max)
    Speed bench 5x3 (45-60 sec rest between sets)
    Incline dumbell 2x8-10
    Pull ups 3x8-10
    Seated rows 4x8-10
    Tricep pushdowns 3x10
    With your lifts you'd know better than me but why close grip bench and not regular. Also throw in some bicep curls. Personally I don't feel like I hit biceps hard enough with rows/pullups but I usually focus on isolating my back in those exercises. I also like incline BB rather than incline DB because I can add more weight to stress the pec. Only other thing I would add are face pulls for some rear delt action
    stupid in the streets daddy in the sheets